Costco MGI Navigator AT Deal

Frank and Burnt

Im glad you hooked up with Ron. He took good care of me. Other than Costco’s return policy there is no downside to getting it from Kaddymart. With the money you save you can get a new driver. 

• Like 2

Ping G410 Tour AD DI6S

Ping G30 3W

Ping G30 5W

Ben Hogan VKTR Hybrid

Ping G425 5-SW, UST Recoil ES F4S

Ping Glide LW

Bettinardi Studio 28cs

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've only used it 3 times now. One of my playing partners has 2 Bat Caddys. He has the 3 and 4 and we play together every week. I have tried his 4 before. He and his wife use them to play together mos

RED ALERT!  The deal is back on at Costco.  $1299 for the bundle, a savings of $300+.  The main advantage of buying this deal over the refurbished place is you get to test drive it and if you aren't s

Just call Ron at Kaddymart for the Costco MGI AT with all the bells and whistles. Mine had 20 miles on it. Looked brand new. $1225.00 delivered to Ft Worth.

Posted Images

I appreciated the heads up about kaddymart like you wouldn't believe.  I had been stalking Costco for a while waiting on a price drop.  So it was a no brainer to grab one from Ron for less than Costcos sale price.  Plus, dude was super nice and I got it in a couple of days in mint condition.

Has anyone used the cooler bag MGI sells?

https://us.mgigolf.com/products/cooler-storage-bag

Wondering if it affects stability if you load it up?  I have one coming, I really want it to work out.  Room for a few more pops and some extra storage.

Here is a terrible potato video of the test drive in the backyard:

test drive

This is the bag I'm using, seems to fit well.  There is a cooler pocket toward the bottom that I'm hoping will help keep weight low.

W/S bag

Thanks to everyone who offered info and opinions in this thread.  IMO and as others have said, if you are thinking about one, just do it.

19 hours ago, RSinSG said:

Frank and Burnt

Im glad you hooked up with Ron. He took good care of me. Other than Costco’s return policy there is no downside to getting it from Kaddymart. With the money you save you can get a new driver. 

4 hours ago, Frank Lemon said:

I appreciated the heads up about kaddymart like you wouldn't believe.  I had been stalking Costco for a while waiting on a price drop.  So it was a no brainer to grab one from Ron for less than Costcos sale price.  Plus, dude was super nice and I got it in a couple of days in mint condition.

Wondering if it affects stability if you load it up?  I have one coming, I really want it to work out.  Room for a few more pops and some extra storage.

test drive

This is the bag I'm using, seems to fit well.  There is a cooler pocket toward the bottom that I'm hoping will help keep weight low.

W/S bag

Thanks to everyone who offered info and opinions in this thread.  IMO and as others have said, if you are thinking about one, just do it.

Ron shipped mine yesterday--same day as ordered. I am scheduled to receive it Friday--FedEx willing.  Super nice guy. He did point out to lock the remote each time before sticking it in your pocket and the damages to the cart will be less from user error.

Saved quite a bit of money going the Kaddymart route.

I am interested in the cooler bag option as well if anyone finds a good one/better one than mentioned.

Edited by BurntOrange

I connected with Kaddymart as well, for a demo MGI Zip X3 unit.  I've been considering an electric buggy on and off for years.  I always walk, using my trusty clicgear.  I have no trouble pushing, which is why it took me so long to finally pull the trigger on one.  It's a total luxury purchase, but I'm really looking forward to it.  It'll be great to just stroll behind the cart out there. 

• Like 3
2 hours ago, XHoop24 said:

@FAbb Anxious to hear how this goes for you. I've been eying a motorized cart for a bit myself. Seems like the last possible golf purchase I 'need'. 

I’ve thought about this every season, since I took @dcmidnight cart for like 2 holes at northwest... 5 years ago. It was so sweet just walking behind it while it propelled itself. It took a long time to take the plunge, but it’s one of those things I can’t imagine regretting. 

• Like 1
On 3/17/2021 at 1:44 PM, BurntOrange said:

Ron shipped mine yesterday--same day as ordered. I am scheduled to receive it Friday--FedEx willing.  Super nice guy. He did point out to lock the remote each time before sticking it in your pocket and the damages to the cart will be less from user error.

Saved quite a bit of money going the Kaddymart route.

I am interested in the cooler bag option as well if anyone finds a good one/better one than mentioned.

First use of the MGI unit today from Kaddymart. It was great. Was nice not having to push the cart. Cart functioned perfect.

• Like 1
On 3/17/2021 at 10:39 AM, Frank Lemon said:

test drive

W/S bag

Where do you see the MGI nav on his website? I cannot locate it

1 hour ago, cookszn said:

Where do you see the MGI nav on his website? I cannot locate it

You need to call Ron and ask about them. They are available at different prices depending on how many miles they have on them (like most used cars.) All of them are refurbished and have new batteries and a 1 year warranty. 

https://kaddymart.com/demonstrator-%26-used-carts

• Like 1

Ping G410 Tour AD DI6S

Ping G30 3W

Ping G30 5W

Ben Hogan VKTR Hybrid

Ping Glide LW

Bettinardi Studio 28cs

On 3/22/2021 at 12:26 AM, RSinSG said:

You need to call Ron and ask about them. They are available at different prices depending on how many miles they have on them (like most used cars.) All of them are refurbished and have new batteries and a 1 year warranty. 

https://kaddymart.com/demonstrator-%26-used-carts

Mine should be delivered tomorrow 🙂

• Like 1

I have now played several rounds with the electric cart.

I think it is a great addition to walking.

I have played on two different courses with it.

One of the courses has lots of hills and elevation changes.

I noticed at the end of the round, I had quite a bit more energy than when I pushed a cart.

I really didn't think pushing a cart took that much energy, but I could noticed a little more pep in my step at the end of the rounds with the electric cart.

My vessel stand bag has issues with how it sits on the set up.

I found a bag cozy. I should be receiving it soon.

I hope this fixes the issue of trying to use the stand bag with the harness set up.

Battery life is excellent for the cart and the remote.  I have not tried to go 36 holes with it yet in same day, but I do not think it will have any issues at all.

If you are on the fence about getting one and have the cash to part with, I would say get it.

The cart adds to the whole walking experience.

• Like 1

Where to find the Cozy?

TaylorMade Kingdom M4 9.5* Red 5S stiff Atmos 44.5” vs Callaway Max 10.5* Rogue Max
TaylorMade M4 3HL 16.5* fairway stiff Atmos vs Callaway Max 15*
TaylorMade M4 3 hybrid stiff Atmos
TaylorMade M4 4 hybrid stiff Atmos
PING G410 5-U w/DG 105s 
Cleveland RTX 54* & 58*
Odyssey Stroke Lab Big Seven TU, Seemore si3, si5, Directed Force Reno, PING Ketsch
Precision Pro Nx7 Pro, Shot Scope V3

https://forums.golfwrx.com/discussion/1580770/recaps-the-taylormade-twistfaceexperience-7-golfwrx-members-visit-the-kingdom-for-an-exclusive-m3/p1

So I've put about 30 miles on my cart and I've loved every minute of it.  I haven't had any mishaps although I can see how it is possible if you don't use a little common sense.  This thing handles my course like a champ which includes gravel cart paths and some pretty decent climbs.  It makes it down a few pretty gnarly hills that act as shortcuts between tee boxes without any trouble at all, just make sure to take it slow.  Same goes for going uphill, slow and steady wins the race.  But that said, I have raced it up some pretty good inclines and it didn't come close to tipping over backwards.  Make sure to extend the 5th wheel all the way out.  It has taken my enjoyment of walking the course to a whole new level.

• Like 2
19 hours ago, Cwing said:

Where to find the Cozy?

I believe this is the Clicgear Bag Cozy. It is sold out everywhere in the States, including on eBay.

I wound up purchasing it from a UK retailer, Scottsdale Golf, for about $36. Took about a week for me to receive in NY.

https://www.scottsdalegolf.co.uk/shop/clicgear-bag-cozy-compatible-with-all-models

Thanks guys.... Anyone out there find an alternate to the cozy?

TaylorMade Kingdom M4 9.5* Red 5S stiff Atmos 44.5” vs Callaway Max 10.5* Rogue Max
PING G410 5-U w/DG 105s 
Cleveland RTX 54* & 58*
Odyssey Stroke Lab Big Seven TU, Seemore si3, si5, Directed Force Reno, PING Ketsch

https://forums.golfwrx.com/discussion/1580770/recaps-the-taylormade-twistfaceexperience-7-golfwrx-members-visit-the-kingdom-for-an-exclusive-m3/p1

57 minutes ago, BurntOrange said:

I had to buy it out of England/United Kingdom (or whatever they are going buy now).

Paid a premium thru ebay. It was around 75.00 all in.

At this point, my bag set up with the cart is less than desirable and I hope this fits the bill.

Bag Cozy just arrived. I think this will solve the issue. Holds my vessel stand bag in a straight position and will not let it move.

It is a must for my set up.

• Like 1
6 hours ago, BurntOrange said:

Bag Cozy just arrived. I think this will solve the issue. Holds my vessel stand bag in a straight position and will not let it move.

It is a must for my set up.

Nice to hear it works. 

PING G410 5-U w/DG 105s 
Cleveland RTX 54* & 58*

I'm thinking about picking one of these up from Ron.

I live in the Seattle area and was wondering how these do in the rain, soggy rough and fairways?

Driver:  Callaway Epic Max LS
3 Wood:  Callaway Big Bertha B21
Hybrid:  Callaway Epic Flash 3H & 4H
Irons:  Callaway Epic Forged
Wedges:  Vokey SM8 Chrome
Putter: Odyssey Ten Two Ball
Bag: Vessel 2.0 Stand Bag (Black) & Vessel Lite Stand Bag (White)
Ball: Callaway Chrome Soft X LS

Shoe: Nike or Jordans

2 hours ago, flip_rome said:

I live in the Seattle area and was wondering how these do in the rain, soggy rough and fairways?

I live in a desert, but I've used it after some heavy rains and it works fine. Not as near as wet as the NW but it works OK.  What it doesn't do though is travel over sand. The wheels spin and you have to push it. 

Ping G410 Tour AD DI6S

Ping G30 3W

Ping G30 5W

Ben Hogan VKTR Hybrid

Ping Glide LW

Bettinardi Studio 28cs

On 4/2/2021 at 6:03 PM, flip_rome said:

I would not risk it in rain. Read some reviews they stop working, voided warranty, etc 

Alphardgolf.com (I think) has a retrofit for clicgear carts that is waterproof and remote.

• Like 1
14 hours ago, BurntOrange said:

I would not risk it in rain. Read some reviews they stop working, voided warranty, etc 

Alphardgolf.com (I think) has a retrofit for clicgear carts that is waterproof and remote.

I'm with BO on this one.  I wouldn't hesitate to use it after a storm on wet ground and maybe I'd use it in a light shower, but I wouldn't put it to the test in a Seattle rainstorm.

Motocaddy makes one that I believe is waterproof:

https://www.motocaddy.us/m7-remote-electric-caddy

On 4/4/2021 at 6:39 PM, BurntOrange said:

You’re right. I wrote MGI for their opinion. Here is the reply:

Electronics and water do not really play well with each other.  The caddies are definitely not waterproof and the end users do have to be mindful when out on the course because water does void the warranty.

So I tell customers to avoid standing water, puddles, and if the course is really wet to keep it more toward dryer ground.

If you do get caught out on the course in a light rain they suggest to constantly wipe down the caddy, especially near the Top Box handle, speed controller, and the battery.

Lithium batteries do pose as a fire threat if they come in contact with water as well.

So for me personally if there is rain in the forecast, I either do not go out or will opt for using my manual bag boy push cart, or rent a driving cart.

Heavy rain is not a good option for electronics with lithium batteries.

Thank you so much and have a beautiful day!

Christine Calhoun

MGI Golf – USA Service Center

800-617-2990

us.mgigolf.com

Ping G410 Tour AD DI6S

Ping G30 3W

Ping G30 5W

Ben Hogan VKTR Hybrid

Ping Glide LW

Bettinardi Studio 28cs

15 hours ago, Krt22 said:

Anyone have the alphard v1 or v2 and switched to the MGI. Trying to see if the MGI is worth almost 2X the add on wheels setup.

I looked at those for a while before I purchased the MGI from Kaddymart. If you play in the rain or wetter conditions often, I think the Alphard is the way to go. I also read that they will have the Bluetooth follow feature coming late this year/early next year. I think if you go the Alphard way, I would get the two wheel set up for the front if your cart does not already have it (Clicgear single wheel 3.0-3.5).

On 4/8/2021 at 4:52 PM, Krt22 said:

Anyone have the alphard v1 or v2 and switched to the MGI. Trying to see if the MGI is worth almost 2X the add on wheels setup.

My buddy I play with has the Alphard. It depends on your priorities. I personally would not go that route. Much more hassle to set up and I do not have the room in the back of my SUV to house the thing. It takes up the whole back of his SUV and he puts his clubs in his back seat. We play a hilly course and he cannot use the tether feature. His crashes a good bit if he tries. He has to keep his hands on it a good bit more than I do. His gyro seems to work ok but not as well as mine. I'll try to get a picture of ours together in the future but his is just a bigger machine. He got in on the initial deal and he has around $700-800 in his with the push cart. Now that the deal is gone, if you have to buy a push cart, its only a few hundred more for a much more complete machine. I have played mine in rain and after rains with no issues. I do use the umbrella to keep the water from drenching it but Ive had no issues on that end at all. I spray mine down with a hose every couple of weeks being careful not to spray directly into the openings. A little WD 40, grease on the axels and a wipe down and its good as new. With Covid, I put over 400 miles on mine in the first year and it still running strong and the batter still lasts over 36 holes.