2020 Masters attempted in November (MOD EDIT: NO POLITICS, CORONAVIRUS, ECONOMICS, ...)

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Who cares. It's good news.

I agree with the sentiment. But it’s not a hope. It’s an absolute must. No question at all.  

In this case I believe that the Masters will distinguish itself in a very unique manner. Masters in the Fall. It has never happened and probably never will again. This is a once in a lifetime event

This is the only major that I can see happening. It has the smallest field and every extra player brings with it an extra logistical problem. Qualification is the fairest and easiest - most players had already qualified. It's going to the latest point in the calendar, that is the most realistic time for everything to back to relative normal. Let's hope so, we could really do with a boost when all this is over.

Exactly. Who gives a figgy frog ? ( 2 F words ha!)

seeing the course a different time of year is the most interesting thing I’ve heard in weeks. Play it brown and wave the flag on every hole and it would be a huge success in morale .

Mavrik 10.5 * KBS TD Category 5 

Mavrik subzero 16.5 * Rogue 130 70x 

Mavrik subzero 18* Accra TZ6 85-m5

Titleist T100 4-pw modus 130x 

Vokey sm7 raw 50*54*58 v grind Amt s400

Cameron GSS 009  1.5 , sound slot , tungsten sole weights , head speed shaft. 

Weather here in November is perfect. All the courses around are in top condition as the Bermuda is still growing. The cooler temps will help the bent greens at ANGC and they will be great. They generally open in October and the rye is barely coming through, so I imagine by November 9th it will be in really well and look great! It will play much harder and faster on the fairway though and I would imagine some low scores! The wet season here doesnt start till December so we will see lots of run out....unfortunately my ANWA tix are of no use now.

• Like 1

I've got my rooms booked, as of a few days ago. Now to get plane and car reservations.

TaylorMade M3 440cc 9.5* driver, Graphite Design Tour AD DI 6S
TaylorMade M4 15* (small), Graphite Design Tour AD DI 7S
TaylorMade SLDR 2I Hybrid, Graphite Design Tour AD DI 8S
Ben Hogan Icon 4-PW, Nippon Modus3 Tour 120 stiff
Scratch Golf 50* GW, Nippon Modus3 Tour 120 stiff
Scratch Golf 54* SW, Nippon Modus3 Tour 120 stiff
Scratch Golf 58* LW, Nippon Modus3 Tour 120 stiff
Byron Morgan custom Epic Day putter

Does anyone honestly care, like really honestly honestly care what the weather is going to be like? It’s Augusta, I am sure that they can get it looking good regardless. I am just pleased that they are trying to still hold it.

Titleist TS3 8.5 Even Flow White T1100 6.0
Titleist 915Fd 15 Stiff Rogue Black 
Titleist 712U 3 Iron Stiff Tour AD DI
Titleist T100 4-PW 6.0 Project X LZ
Titleist Vokey SM6 50.08
Titlesist Vokey SM7 56.12 & 60.04
Scotty Cameron Futura 5S
ProV1x 2019