SIM driver guys - talk about it

19 hours ago, philt90 said:

Decided going SiM Max 9 degree upright and 1 notch down.. putting it in a Speeder TR 661 X flex.. going to hot melt neutral 45 inches D3.5 swingweight.. ūü•≥

You will fall in love with the TR if you haven't already.  I was fitted with the 757x when I got fitted for my previous driver which was the TM M4.  I hit a lot of 300+yard bombs with it and numbers on trackman were excellent.  I switched to the SIM MAX recently and got fitted for the Ventus Black which which is my gamer atm.  I really wanted to go with the TR in my SIM MAX head, but I found that if there was head wind or I really went after it, it would balloon at times and I would lose a lot of distance.  Ventus Black gives me similar launch but spins 500 rpm less on average compared to the TR for me.  

• Like 1

TM SIM MAX 9* w/Ventus Black 7x

TM SIM 15* w/Ventus Blue 8x

TM Tour Issue Deep Face Ghost Proto 2 HB  w/Thump 105x

Vega VDC-01 4-PW w/Recoil Proto 125 F5

54* Miura HB w/KBS 610 S+

58* Miura w/KBS Tour Black

Scotty Cameron Newport 1

Snell MTB-X

• Replies 663
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My jaw is literally on the floor. In my 20+ years around golf, I have never seen a single club make this big of an impact. Hit 12/14 fairways today-(1 was a 3 wood), so 11/13 with the SIM. Just insane

My SIM journey started with the SIM MAX 10.5 in "upright", then went to the SIM MAX D 12 in "lowest", and now I have a SIM 10.5 on order and will probably play at 1 click lower from "upright" position

It's definitely long. I attribute it to very little sidespin combined with higher launch in a lower spin head...compared to drivers of the past. It's like a straighter 16 m2 with higher launch and low

Posted Images