• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hard to see ball flight on like a cell phone video. I dont think I have shot tracer on my phone. You might have to do a lot of squinting and zapruder like analysis

Callaway Mavrik Max 9 w/Hzrdus Smoke Black 80
Ping G410 LST 13 w/Ping Tour 75
Ping G400 Crossover 20 w/KBS Tour Prototype 85
Ping G410 4-SW w/S300
Titleist Vokey SM8 60 M grind

Deschamps Blade 375g

send me a drone and i will do it

SIM 10.5 Ozik F6M2/Ozik TP6HD
Cobra LTD PRO EVO III FUJI/ Graffaloy Blue
Cobra F9 Avalanche 3/4 Atmos 7
Cobra F9 Avalanche 5/6 Atmos 7
Adams XTD TI Hybrid 21-23*
Ping iBlade 3-pw DG XP S300/Original Nike Blades 3-PW s300
RTX 3.0 50, 54, 58 Modus 120
Toulon Columbus

Here's one from a couple months ago on a simulator - sorry for the poor quality. Need help with driver (currently playing a 10.5* stiff shaft Callaway X Hot with a neutral head adjustment). When it's on, I feel like I can do anything (keep in mind I'm still a 14 index, so take that with a grain of salt). When it's off, it's 20, 30, 40 yards off line.... Also need help with my takeaway and transition, as I've fought OTT for years. Any help is appreciated! Quarantine is a killer, so trying to learn as much as I can while stuck inside. Thank you!https://youtu.be/fnWiklH4Wrg

Longtime lurker, but here's a DTL video where I used After Effects to trace the ball flight, honestly I think it looks pretty cool haha -

Here's a DTL video from earlier this week, although I chose a bad shot to record (big snap hook right of green)-

@Konsta Looks good! Good transition. Make sure you don't grip the club too tight. I have a problem with that. Helped me a lot at the transition to not grip it tight at all. Looks good though!
You are lucky to have a net!! I'm going crazy locking in my tiny studio! Face on view is good to see too, if you have some.
@beesont93 sorry, I didn’t specify. David Leadbetter’s A swing. Tiger circa 2013 had that take away I think, or 2011. You’ll see. It will help a lot! You’ll see. Only take from it what you want. You don’t have to do the entire A swing. Tiger’s swing from those years will show you all you need I think. Send some progress updates!

Here's a driver swing. You can follow it on the monitor LOL....it's the best i can do right now.

I've been told i have the swing of a 15-20 index.

Callaway Mavrik Max 9 w/Hzrdus Smoke Black 80
Ping G410 LST 13 w/Ping Tour 75
Ping G400 Crossover 20 w/KBS Tour Prototype 85
Ping G410 4-SW w/S300
Titleist Vokey SM8 60 M grind

Deschamps Blade 375g

• 4 weeks later...

First time I've ever video'd my swing. I had no idea my back was that hunched and butt tucked under that far. Explains a lot regarding my miss-hits which are toe strikes or dead pulls. This 7-iron was flushed, however.

Taylormade Original One Mini 9.5° - DG x100
Mizuno MP Fli Hi 18° - C Taper 125
Mizuno MP Fli Hi 23° - C Taper 120
Srixon z765 5 iron S300
Wilson Staff FG62 6-PW - S300 Hard Stepped
TM HiToe 52°/56°/62° 
Scotty Cameron Oil Can Newport 330g 
2016 RZN Platinum (15 dozen in the garage)

https://youtu.be/S-8o_YWIBu0So this is an evolution of my swing over the last week. The first is from this past Wednesday, which was my first round of the year. Had a great round but didn’t have much behind my swing and I could tell I wasn’t getting very far in my backswing. I did control it however and struck the ball well. This was with my 4i, shot went about 200 yards. Second swing is from last Sunday, much better backswing, still need to work on my head movement a bit and lag. This is with a 5i, as is my next. The final swing is with a much better one piece takeaway. Still need to work on some body positioning and still want to add more lag. Hoping to get to a range soon to work on ball flight, but the quarantine times have really given me time to work on my swing and I’m very happy about that. Now to work on getting rid of my gut. ?

D - JDM SLDR 9* - Oban Kiyoshi
3+w - 07 Burner TP - Mitsubishi Blueboard
3h - Diablo Edge Tour - Fujikura Motore Tour Spec 9.8 HB
4-PW - TMAG Smoked TP MB - Rifle 6.0
54* - Nike VR Forged - raw head 
60* - Nike VR Forged
P - Naked Nike Origin B2|01

Man, that's a fantastic swing. I'm struggling to get to P6 like yours (my hands are little high). Even played your vid on slow-mo, lol. Better swing than a lot of local pros I've seen.Just curious, what made you think he's gripping the club tight?

Are we going to see your swing at all, OP?

Took this one the other day. I generally draw the short irons and fade my driver.

Titleist TS3 10.5 Graphite Design BB 70X
Titleist TS2 15* HZRDUS X
Callaway Super Hybrid 20* Tensei Orange X
Ping i210 4-U X100
Ping Glide 3.0 56* & 60* S400 Half Moon Grind
Ping Anser 2 Heppler
ProV1