• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm glad it looks like it will work out for you.  I just had a shaft take 3 weeks from WI to VA with no scans after receipt, just the delivery scan.  USPS should stop taking packages if they cannot de

I've packaged and shipped shafts inside pvc piping in the past and fortunately have never had any lost or damaged shipments.   For those who are or have dealt with recent issues on their sha

The comments in this thread are the Norm and not exception.  I sold a set of irons to a member and shipped them within 8 hours of payment USPS Priority 2 day mail on 11/30. The clubs are still in Tran

Posted Images

The most horrific usps experience I have ever had, and certainly not @golfstl14fault.  Putter shipped from Missouri on 11/24.  We are now 12/13 and no package.  Compliments to the seller.  I purchased late on the 23rd and it was in the mail 10 hours later.  If I followed usps biz model, I would be out of a job.  

Another example, sold a very exclusive bag to @Jw231176and paid premium shipping.  Bag was shipped in July and USPS will not make good on a lost claim or even refund my shipping charges.  We are both out money and product.  What gives???

Edited by goheels11

WITB

SIM 9.0 Diamana TB Stiff or PXG Proto X+

XR Pro 18 Speeder stiff

PXG 22 Hybrid Evenflow 80G CB Stiff

Ping I210 or 2020 P770 

Glide 2.0 

Scotty 5.5M with custom welded neck

Pro V1X with Alignment aid

Way too many golf bags, but K1-LO walking and Ping Tour Stand riding

Sent package on Monday. Expected eta was Thursday. It’s Sunday and I don’t believe it had been received yet.

TaylorMade Kingdom M4 9.5* Red 5S stiff Atmos 44.5” vs Callaway Max 10.5* Rogue Max
TaylorMade M4 3HL 16.5* fairway stiff Atmos vs Callaway Max 15*
TaylorMade M4 3 hybrid stiff Atmos
TaylorMade M4 4 hybrid stiff Atmos
PING G410 5-U w/DG 105s 
Cleveland RTX 54* & 58*
Odyssey Stroke Lab Big Seven TU, Seemore si3, si5, Directed Force Reno, PING Ketsch
Precision Pro Nx7 Pro, Shot Scope V3

https://forums.golfwrx.com/discussion/1580770/recaps-the-taylormade-twistfaceexperience-7-golfwrx-members-visit-the-kingdom-for-an-exclusive-m3/p1

Nothing worse than tracking a package and getting the 'in transit, arriving late' status. You have no idea how long that will be.

Taylormade SIM2 Max 10.5° - Fuji Speeder 569 IV

Taylormade SIM2 Max 3W - Fuji Speeder 661 IV

Mizuno JPX 900 5W - Fuji Speeder 661 II

Mizuno MP20 SEL (4-PW) - DG120 S300

Mizuno S18 52°/9°

Titleist Vokey SM5 58°/11° K Grind 

Titleist Vokey SM5 62°/8° T Grind 

Titleist Scotty Cameron Select Newport 2

The comments in this thread are the Norm and not exception.  I sold a set of irons to a member and shipped them within 8 hours of payment USPS Priority 2 day mail on 11/30. The clubs are still in Transit and made it as far as the Chicago IL distribution center and are now just listed as In Transit Arriving Late.  I guess we all need to be patient and know it's not the seller screwing the buyer it's USPS and all their disfunction.   

• Like 2

Texan stranded in "The Peoples Republic of Maryland"

Srixon ZX7 5-PW N.S Pro Modus3 Tour 120S
Mizuno T20 50,  54 , 58  N.S. Pro Wedge 115 

Ping G425 Max Driver Aldila Rogue White 130 M.S.I. 70 Stiff
Ping G425 Max 3 Wood Tensei AV Orange 75 Stiff
Ping G 25 20 & Anser 23 Hybrid
EVNROLL ER2 Mid Blade Black with Gravity Grip
Titleist Pro V-1X

2015 OnOff Kuro Ions 4-PW N.S Pro Modus3 Tour 120S 

Bought my son a Ping g812 driver off eBay for Christmas that was shipped on 11/30 from Chicago to Atlanta. Last update was In Transit - Arriving Late on 12/4. No updates since. Have since had to buy him a Cobra Speedzone Xtreme through Amazon so we'd have a new driver in time for Christmas. It was ordered mid last week and Amazon took it most of the way. It's out for delivery today. Also bought a TS3 driver on the forum on Saturday that the seller immediately got out via USPS 2-day that same day. Status updated to arriving late...not sure when I'll see that one. COVID certainly is adding to the issues for USPS, but these unreasonable delays are certainly due in part to politically motivated policy changes at USPS. We already knew that things were purposely slowed down over a month ago. 

Mizuno ST190 9.5* w/Diamana ZF
Titleist 917 F2 18* w/Tensei Pro Blue
Titleist 818 H1 21* w/Tensei Pro Blue
Mizuno MP-18 Fli-Hi 4 w/C-Taper Lite
Mizuno MP-18 MMC 5-P w/C-Taper Lite
Mizuno s18 50*, 54*, 58* w/C-Taper Lite
Ping Sigma G Tess

Same here for me.  I sold a driver shaft & shipped on 11/25 (with 3 day Priority shipping). Below is its travel or lack of travel time.   Also purchased some irons for my son for Christmas guys shipped them out Dec. 10th with expected delivery the 14th..."In Transit" in his state of NC still.  I used to never have problems with USPS until the last month now 🤬

December 14, 2020
In Transit, Arriving Late
Your package will arrive later than expected, but is still on its way. It is currently in transit to the next facility.

December 10, 2020, 8:24 am
Departed USPS Regional Origin Facility
MEMPHIS TN DISTRIBUTION CENTER ANNEX 

December 8, 2020, 1:32 pm
Arrived at USPS Regional Origin Facility
MEMPHIS TN DISTRIBUTION CENTER ANNEX 

November 27, 2020, 6:31 pm
Departed USPS Regional Origin Facility
NASHVILLE TN DISTRIBUTION CENTER ANNEX 

November 27, 2020, 6:24 pm
Arrived at USPS Regional Origin Facility
NASHVILLE TN DISTRIBUTION CENTER ANNEX 

November 25, 2020, 5:09 pm
Departed Post Office

KY

November 25, 2020, 12:15 pm
USPS in possession of item

KY

DriversCobra Radspeed XB (10.5) Season Opener / Project X Hzrdus Smoke Green Small Batch (IP) 60 (6.0)
Fairway:  Taylormade Sim Max Rocket (14) / Aldila Tour Blue 65 (stiff)

Fairway: Cobra F6 Baffler (17.5) / Hzrdus Red 75 (6.0)

Hybrid:  Cobra F7 3-4 (20.5) / Aldila Tour Blue 85 (stiff)
Irons:  Srixon ZX4 (5 - Pw), Srixon Z585 (Aw) / T.T. Project X LZ 6.5 (x-stiff)
Wedge:  Cleveland RTX Zipcore Raw (54/12) / Nippon Modus 125w
Wedge:  TM Hi-Toe (60/10) / KBS Hi Rev 2.0

Putter:  Mannkrafted MA/55 (Custom)
Bag:  Bennington LQO-9

A package that shipped from 2 states away with Priority Mail 3 Day just showed up yesterday...  after 14 days...  Another package that also shipped a day later, also with Priority Mail 3 Day, also from 2 states away notified me that it would show up yesterday and it did not, but hopefully will today...  Not impressed.  Priority Mail 3 Day sure doesn't seem like it is a priority to them or 3 days!

Not impressed.

Ping driver purchased on eBay DEC 01 NJ to AZ.  Seller ships within 1 day, USPS Priority.  Wonder if I will receive before the end of of the year.  I guess the addition of the red dot should make me feel better

High shipping volumes are causing some delays. Please allow extra time.
inTransitException.png
Shipped
Step 1 - Completed - Shipped Wed, Dec 2Wed, Dec 2
In transit
Step 2 - Exception - In transit
Out for delivery
Step 3 - Upcoming - Out for delivery
Estimated delivery
Step 4 - Upcoming - Estimated delivery Wed, Dec 9Wed, Dec 9
Tracking details

• Dec 7, 2020
  • 9:20pm
  • DEPART USPS FACILITY
  • DENVER, CO 80266
  • Dec 7, 2020
  • 12:52am
  • PROCESSED THROUGH USPS FACILITY
  • DENVER, CO 80266
  • Dec 4, 2020
  • 2:36pm
  • PROCESSED THROUGH USPS FACILITY
  • JERSEY CITY, NJ 07097
  • Dec 2, 2020
  • 6:43pm
  • DEPART POST OFFICE
  • WAYNE, NJ 07470
  • Dec 2, 2020
  • 9:17am

3 hours ago, UTvols83 said:

Bought my son a Ping g812 driver off eBay for Christmas that was shipped on 11/30 from Chicago to Atlanta. Last update was In Transit - Arriving Late on 12/4. No updates since. Have since had to buy him a Cobra Speedzone Xtreme through Amazon so we'd have a new driver in time for Christmas. It was ordered mid last week and Amazon took it most of the way. It's out for delivery today. Also bought a TS3 driver on the forum on Saturday that the seller immediately got out via USPS 2-day that same day. Status updated to arriving late...not sure when I'll see that one. COVID certainly is adding to the issues for USPS, but these unreasonable delays are certainly due in part to politically motivated policy changes at USPS. We already knew that things were purposely slowed down over a month ago. 

This has been happening to some since April.

• Like 2
On 12/11/2020 at 12:18 PM, Mustard_Tiger said:

I guess FedEx operates in a COVID-free zone because they aren't having nearly the same problems. LOL

I just sold an expensive putter on ebay (selling price over $1,000) and chose to ship using FedEx because I don't want to have an angry buyer due to USPS' ineptitude. I was pleasantly surprised to learn that FedEx 2-day shipping for a putter (3 pound box, 44x6x5) was only $15. That's very reasonable. I think I'm done using USPS for good.

Just a follow up to my earlier post. This putter was delivered on time by FedEx using 2 day shipping.

Again, I urge any sellers to avoid USPS like the plague. 

At least on one of my late packages I got an update 🤷🏼‍♂️

Seems like and awful long time to go from a post office to a sort facility. 

F7104815-DC35-440F-B1B8-5CB49FBF4F12.png

Titleist TSi2 9* Diamana ZF 60TX
Titleist 917 F2 15* Tensei Pro Blue 70 TX
Titleist TSi2 18* Tensei Pro Blue 80TX
Titleist T100 4-9 TI X100
Vokey SM8  46  50  55  60 TI S400
Taylormade Spider Tour 

7 minutes ago, MattTerfehr said:

3 weeks have now gone by on a package that was 3 day priority mail...  hasn’t had a new scan in two weeks.  Ouch.  Glad it wasn’t a Xmas gift!

I have a Priority package that will be in transit 4 weeks on Monday, thankfully the buyer on Ebay is understanding and not getting upset yet.

Anybody know how long before I can put in a lost package claim? I have done a tracking request and it was closed quickly with no communications back to me.

18 minutes ago, rynobucket said:

I have a Priority package that will be in transit 4 weeks on Monday, thankfully the buyer on Ebay is understanding and not getting upset yet.

Anybody know how long before I can put in a lost package claim? I have done a tracking request and it was closed quickly with no communications back to me.

Ouch!  I hope mine will move this week!  I have asked all of the sellers from my recent purchases if they would ship UPS or FedEx for just this reason.  Thankfully all have agreed!

Good luck and hope it delivers shortly for you!

I shipped irons from FL to HI and it took 4 days. I also shipped a shaft from FL to NYC and it took 19 days.

I'm assuming USPS didnt have much a choice with the HI package since they couldnt drive it there - so airmail was the only option.

It's a crapshoot.

Epic Max LS + Tensei CK Pro Blue / TS2 3W + Diamana BF / TS2 7W + Diamana B / GAPR Lo 4 + MMT UT  / Apex 19 Pro + Modus3 120 / MD5 / Toulon Las Vegas +  KBS CT Tour

On 12/15/2020 at 8:13 AM, UTvols83 said:

these unreasonable delays are certainly due in part to politically motivated policy changes at USPS. We already knew that things were purposely slowed down over a month ago. 

This. Easy to pile on the USPS but between COVID and political kneecapping, hard to blame them. I am definitely using UPS and FedEx these days but have most had great results with USPS outside of last couple of months.

• Thanks 1

Cobra Speedzone Extreme HZRDUS T1100 75 6.5
Tour Edge Exotics E8 Beta 16* Rouge Silver 70
Adams Red Hybrid 18*/20* Matrix Altus Tour
Callaway Rogue Pro 5-AW KBS Tour V110 Steel
Cleveland Niblick 42"/Don White 56*
Bobby Grace F-18

On 12/19/2020 at 9:48 PM, dixiethunder said:

This. Easy to pile on the USPS but between COVID and political kneecapping, hard to blame them. I am definitely using UPS and FedEx these days but have most had great results with USPS outside of last couple of months.

USPS certainly had some issues back in the spring when COVID first hit, but their issues were more widespread once the new policies at USPS came into play. Now you add in a bigger wave of COVID and Christmas orders...it's not a surprise. I think if the politically motivated policies weren't there, then we'd see more reasonable delays...but there would definitely still be delays. The driver I ordered for my son went from Illinois to Georgia and took two weeks longer than it should. We thought it was lost, so we ordered a Cobra Speedzone Xtreme junior driver via Amazon that got here quick. I'm betting USPS isn't back to normal until close to summer time. Until then, you either ship another way or cross your fingers. 

Mizuno ST190 9.5* w/Diamana ZF
Titleist 917 F2 18* w/Tensei Pro Blue
Titleist 818 H1 21* w/Tensei Pro Blue
Mizuno MP-18 Fli-Hi 4 w/C-Taper Lite
Mizuno MP-18 MMC 5-P w/C-Taper Lite
Mizuno s18 50*, 54*, 58* w/C-Taper Lite
Ping Sigma G Tess

Update on my severely delayed package...  Update this morning shows that my package, which is now at 3 weeks delivery time instead of 3 days, has arrived at the last hop before before mine, so there is hope that it will arrive in the next day or two.  It didn't scan for 2 weeks, which is the frustrating part.  I do love how USPS wants you to pay for enhanced tracking though...  might as well sell something on both the shipping and receiving side...

I totally understand the COVID and Christmas delays - makes sense.  I just hope they are telling people that 3 day priority is not 3 day priority - starting right after Thanksgiving.  I actually had really good luck early in November with USPS...

Regardless, UPS and FedEx seem to stay much more on standard shipping times - usually within a day or so from normal during the holiday season, so go that way if it matters.

I asked a USPS employee about Amazon and they told me USPS only delivers Amazon stuff the last leg of the journey.  USPS packages are getting stuck at sorting facilities not at local offices.  They also said most USPS employees are furious at what the current administration has done.  Have to sympathize with them as it's pretty clear what was done and why.  

• Like 1

Titleist TSi3 8* / Fuji Ventus Black 6X                  

Taylormade SIM2 Ti 15* / Fuji Ventus Black 7X               

Cally Mav Pro 20*  / Fuji Ventus Black 10TX

Honma 737V / Mitsubishi MMT 125TX

Cally MD5 50*,54*,60* / Mitsu MMT 125TX

Odyssey Versa #6

I think I've shipped my last package with USPS.  Just sold two sets of clubs on eBay and here's how it went:

First set sold on Dec 10th, shipped Priority from TN to PA on Dec 11th, last scanned in Norfolk VA on Dec 14th.  TN-PA is a normal 2 day delivery and we're on day 12.  Thankfully the buyer is being understanding.

Second set sold on Dec 13th, shipped Priority from TN to MN on Dec 14th, clubs sat at local post office until Dec 19th before moving, delivered today thankfully.  A normal 3 day delivery took 9 days.

I know there's bigger things going on now than my golf club habit, but every other carrier seems to be past the initial bumps in the road.

TaylorMade M6, 10.5°
TaylorMade M4 3HL
TaylorMade SLDR Hybrid, 21°
PING i E1, 4-U
PING Glide Stealth, 54°/58°
PING Anser Milled

And to further prove how f'd up the USPS is right now... I purchased a few very cheap items for less than a buck shipped off of Ebay on Dec. 11th and 12th, both shipping from China. Today what arrives via USPS??? My packages from China. How can I get packages from China (with what I expect is the cheapest method) in 11 days when USPS still hasn't delivered my priority package (WI to VA) after 29 days.

Edited by rynobucket

Got a driver head on the way and got the in transit delayed update on Monday when it was shot to be delivered. But that’s to be expected this time of year and given the circumstances of this year everyone should expect it. Have had very minimal “bad” experiences with Usps though. Last time I got the delayed update it showed up about 3 days later. Patience people. They’ll show up at some point.