Jump to content

Recommended Posts

No updates since 12/15. That stated, buyer received package today. 12/23. 

TaylorMade Kingdom M4 9.5* Red 5S stiff Atmos 44.5” vs Callaway Max 10.5* Rogue Max
TaylorMade M4 3HL 16.5* fairway stiff Atmos vs Callaway Max 15*
TaylorMade M4 3 hybrid stiff Atmos
TaylorMade M4 4 hybrid stiff Atmos
PING G410 5-U w/DG 105s vs PXG gen1 0211 4-P TGI80
Cleveland RTX 54* & 58*
Seemore si5, si3 and Directed Force 2.0
Precision Pro Nx7 Pro, Shot Scope V3


https://forums.golfwrx.com/discussion/1580770/recaps-the-taylormade-twistfaceexperience-7-golfwrx-members-visit-the-kingdom-for-an-exclusive-m3/p1

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm glad it looks like it will work out for you.  I just had a shaft take 3 weeks from WI to VA with no scans after receipt, just the delivery scan.  USPS should stop taking packages if they cannot de

Well I shipped a set of Irons from Maryland to St Louis on November 30th.  Long story short they still have not been delivered so today I refunded the member here at Golf WRX.  My local post office wh

The comments in this thread are the Norm and not exception.  I sold a set of irons to a member and shipped them within 8 hours of payment USPS Priority 2 day mail on 11/30. The clubs are still in Tran

Posted Images

  • 2 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, muniman said:

I shipped some items I sold on the BST to a fellow member that has bought alot of my stuff. Sent it out on 11/21/2020. Lafayette, IN to Cleveland OH. Here we are in January 2021, and he still has not received the items. Dreading trying to file a claim.

There is a link where you can submit to find out the status.  Now, I doubt that every office will be the same...but, I did and an amazing lady in a small town near Houston called me 2x with updates of the club I sent.  I kept the buyer updated with those updates.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, puttnforthe8 said:

There is a link where you can submit to find out the status.  Now, I doubt that every office will be the same...but, I did and an amazing lady in a small town near Houston called me 2x with updates of the club I sent.  I kept the buyer updated with those updates.

You got much better results than I did with this. I opened a case and it was closed with no communication in just a few hours. This was on a package shipped on 11/23, I requested update mid-December. The package was finally delivered this past Saturday (Jan 2)...5.5 weeks is fantastic turnaround for a priority package.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Welcome to our USPS system. They tell you on the site that not even the Priority packages are guaranteed. The only thing guaranteed is the overnite priority mail express. Between the seller and you, so much can come into play and it is frustrating. Hope you are in in for the long haul. I had the same dispute regarding some grips I purchased. Contacted the seller and they were apologetic and said they would cancel the order. Sounds to me like there are different experiences on every part of this spectrum. Good Luck

TaylorMade R1 Devotion 06
TaylorMade Aeroburner Graphite Design BB6S

TaylorMade SLDR 20* Motore 8.3 Tour Spec X

TBD

Taylormade HiToe 52/60 C taper 120

Cleveland Hunington Beach #11 Raw
Vice Pro+ Lime Green Goodness

Link to post
Share on other sites

Usps may be getting better. Just had two items shipped to me in two days. One was across country. Also I shipped an item from South Carolina to New York and it only took three days. Maybe their backlogs are slightly lightening up after the holiday rush. 

TSi3 8 Diamana D+ 70TX

Ts3 15.75 Diamana BF 80TX 

ZX Utility 18* ADDI 95X

4-PW ZX7 CTaper 130x 1 degree weak

SM8 50.12 at 51 KBS Hi-Rev 2.0 135x
SM7 54.08 at 56 KBS Hi-Rev 2.0 135x

RTX ZipCore 60 KBS Hi-Rev 2.0 125

Scotty Cameron Studio Stainless Newport 2.5 with Stability Shaft

Srixon XV 

Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, LeftyMatt24 said:

Usps may be getting better. Just had two items shipped to me in two days. One was across country. Also I shipped an item from South Carolina to New York and it only took three days. Maybe their backlogs are slightly lightening up after the holiday rush. 

USPS service varies by location.  I’ve had numerous packages delivered in past 2 months.  I’ve learned not to buy from California, Kentucky & West Virginia to name a few.  An eBay golf company located in California shut down sales for now because of shipping issues there!


Location:  Colorado Springs, CO
Handicap:  3

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Buzzkill said:

USPS service varies by location.  I’ve had numerous packages delivered in past 2 months.  I’ve learned not to buy from California, Kentucky & West Virginia to name a few.  An eBay golf company located in California shut down sales for now because of shipping issues there!

That is a good point. I will take that into consideration when selling/buying from those states. 
 

 

TSi3 8 Diamana D+ 70TX

Ts3 15.75 Diamana BF 80TX 

ZX Utility 18* ADDI 95X

4-PW ZX7 CTaper 130x 1 degree weak

SM8 50.12 at 51 KBS Hi-Rev 2.0 135x
SM7 54.08 at 56 KBS Hi-Rev 2.0 135x

RTX ZipCore 60 KBS Hi-Rev 2.0 125

Scotty Cameron Studio Stainless Newport 2.5 with Stability Shaft

Srixon XV 

Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, LeftyMatt24 said:

That is a good point. I will take that into consideration when selling/buying from those states. 
 

 

Delays noted in Colorado & Indiana too!  Since I buy a fair amount online, I now communicate with seller about known shipping issues in their area before purchase.  I’ve got 2 active eBay claims for shipping issues.

Edited by Buzzkill

Location:  Colorado Springs, CO
Handicap:  3

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Buzzkill said:

Delays noted in Colorado & Indiana too!  Since I buy a fair amount online, I now communicate with seller about known shipping issues in their area before purchase.  I’ve got 2 active eBay claims for shipping issues.

Why is my state Colorado on the crap list?  First of all, they didn’t need this Covid stuff to screw up their operations, they’ve proven themselves incompetent way before that.  Anyway, I ordered a computer part yesterday from Texas and it shipped same day.  This afternoon, it shows up in my hometown, Colorado Springs, cool!  Checked 3 hours later and it got shipped 70 miles north to Denver - these knuckleheads do this freaking crap a lot, worst state ever for postal service!

Edited by Buzzkill

Location:  Colorado Springs, CO
Handicap:  3

Link to post
Share on other sites

USPS has been hit or miss for me. I had something from SunFish come via USPS in two days (I am on the West Coast); I have something coming from LowTide Putters and its been Pre-Shipment since the 3rd. It's all good though, I understand the backlog and everything else going on right now, no biggie.

I am a #PING fanboy

Link to post
Share on other sites

Ohio and Wisconsin are a disaster right now too.

 

For the record, I had 6 packages sent to me in December via FedEx and 5 of 6 were on time and the one that was late was only late by 1 or 2 days.

 

I had the same amount of packages sent to me via USPS Priority and every one was a week late or more. Most were 2-3 weeks late. Once was 5 weeks late. Thankfully all of them did eventually arrive.

Edited by Mustard_Tiger
Link to post
Share on other sites

Count me & @mlfogel in this Usps delay. Paid Priority & shipped my shaft from Los Angles & heading to PA on Dec 31st. Last update was Jan 4th “ in transit” & nothing since. 

 

Never seen delay this bad until now. Next time ups may be an option

Edited by SwingBlues

Cobra Pars & Stripes Speedzone, Fujikura Ventus Blue 6-S Velocore, Club Conex Uni-Fit
Honma 737 13* 3 wood, Vizard A 50S shaft

Taylormade M4 HL 16.5* 3 wood with UST Elements Chrome 7F4
Cobra Speedzone 3 hybrid

Cobra Speedzone irons 4 - PW Recoil ESX F4 shafts
Cleveland CBX2 48* wedge & Cleveland FullFace 56* wedge with Catalyst 100 shafts
Directed Force Reno "2.05 Presse IV tweaked" Putter with BGT Stability shaft
#1 Snell MTB-X / Black, #2 Srixon XV 5/6

Graves One Plane swing

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/5/2021 at 5:29 PM, RTP419 said:

Shipped an item from CT to OH via Priority Mail on 12/8, no update since 12/12. I filed a claim on 12/31 and was just approved/paid out today. So not the end of the world but a hassle none the less.


I would hold on to that check. My scenario. Mailed 30 Nov. No tracking after 4 Dec. Claim filed 22 Dec. Claim approved 24 Dec. On 26 Dec, club started showing tracking again. Buyer received club 2 days ago. If you cash, and it still makes it to where it’s going, USPS is probably gonna call wanting that money back. As messed up as it is right now, it may go unnoticed forever, or you could get a letter a year from now. At this point...anything goes. 

TM M3 440 w/ Speeder Evo II 6.1 TS
TM M5 14* Rocket w/ BB S+ 70  
Taylormade P790 2 UDI w/ DG 105R or M3 19* 5W w/ BB S+ 70

Titleist TS2 19* Hybrid w/ PX Evenflow Blue 85 6.0

4-PW Nike VR Pro MBs w/ DG AMT White R300
Kyoei 52/58 Personal Grinds w/ DG S400s
Odyssey MXM 1W

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Golfrnut said:


I would hold on to that check. My scenario. Mailed 30 Nov. No tracking after 4 Dec. Claim filed 22 Dec. Claim approved 24 Dec. On 26 Dec, club started showing tracking again. Buyer received club 2 days ago. If you cash, and it still makes it to where it’s going, USPS is probably gonna call wanting that money back. As messed up as it is right now, it may go unnoticed forever, or you could get a letter a year from now. At this point...anything goes. 

 

I was wondering what to do about that.  Prior to the package being delivered I sent a refund to the buyer, but that is still processing (sent from checking so assuming funds need to clear?). A few days after that is when I was notified by USPS that my claim was accepted and a day after is when the buyer said he received the original package.  The buyer in my case has been great and very accommodating, when my refund clears he said he would send the funds back. I will in essence be doubling down if I cash the USPS check. I am assuming if I just don't cash the USPS check that would take of it though.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I'll update my earlier post....Mailed package (driver shaft) November 25 (2 day priority) on Dec 10 it departed its 2nd regional facility.  On Dec 15, I filed a Service request with no response...then Dec 28 filed a lost package claim, again no reply other then they received my claim.  Jan. 5, 2021 package is delivered....DAMAGED...so spent all day on the 5th trying to get my claim switched to a damage claim.  Finally got to speak the correct person & have it going in the right direction, I THINK.  Luckily for me, myself & the buyer have been in contact the entire time & he's been super cool to work with.

DriversPXG Proto 0811x (10.5) Ventus Blue Velocore "Patriot Edition" 6 (stiff)....back up: Callaway Mavrik Subzero / Aldila Rogue White 60s
Fairway:  Taylormade Rocketballz (15)

Fairway: Cobra F6 Baffler (18.5) / Hzrdus Red 75 (6.0)

Hybrid:  Cobra F7 3-4 (20.5) / Aldila Tour Blue 85 (stiff)
Irons:  Cleveland UHX (5), Srixon Z565 (6-Aw) / Recoil 110 (F5)
Wedge:  Cleveland RTX Zipcore (54/12) / Nippon Modus 115w
Wedge:  TM Hi-Toe (60/10) / KBS Hi Rev 2.0

Putter:  Mannkrafted MA/55 (Custom)....back up: Odyssey Metal X Milled Versa #9Ht (Custom)
Bag:  Bennington LQO-9

Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, RTP419 said:

 

I was wondering what to do about that.  Prior to the package being delivered I sent a refund to the buyer, but that is still processing (sent from checking so assuming funds need to clear?). A few days after that is when I was notified by USPS that my claim was accepted and a day after is when the buyer said he received the original package.  The buyer in my case has been great and very accommodating, when my refund clears he said he would send the funds back. I will in essence be doubling down if I cash the USPS check. I am assuming if I just don't cash the USPS check that would take of it though.

 

So, my scenario is not that dissimilar, but it is a little bit.  My sale (this was through ebay) was under claim (he started it because I didn't see a way to send a refund on my end without him starting one).  The claim apparently still looks at the tracking number because when it actually showed up, it automatically updated saying it would close unless the buyer disputed the condition, if it wasn't what he bought, etc.  Once 24 hours went by, it automatically closed on it's own and the funds released back to me through Paypal.  From what I read on the USPS website, and from what I got talking to the rep I talked to over the phone, easiest course of action is to just void the check and shred, throw it in the trash, etc.  Since my buyer and I were square for the sale (he was an outstanding guy through the whole ordeal too BTW), I got the money from the sale and he got his club.  The other course of action the USPS rep gave provided the refund had already gone through, was to have the buyer reject the package and it would come back to me at no charge.  If he opened the package, etc...then there would need to be additional return shipping charges involved.  From what I got on the USPS end, if I never cash the check, then there would be no debt owed back by anyone to USPS for the insurance amount as no money actually changed hands there.

 

TM M3 440 w/ Speeder Evo II 6.1 TS
TM M5 14* Rocket w/ BB S+ 70  
Taylormade P790 2 UDI w/ DG 105R or M3 19* 5W w/ BB S+ 70

Titleist TS2 19* Hybrid w/ PX Evenflow Blue 85 6.0

4-PW Nike VR Pro MBs w/ DG AMT White R300
Kyoei 52/58 Personal Grinds w/ DG S400s
Odyssey MXM 1W

Link to post
Share on other sites

Bought a putter Dec 22nd.  Shipped via USPS Priority on Dec 23rd from a Boston suburb.  Taken a tour of the country:

Pittsburgh

Columbia, SC

St Paul

Des Moines

St Paul

Des Moines

St Paul

and as of yesterday back in Pittsburgh

 

I live in central Wisconsin.  
 

Beyond comical.  

 

WITB:

TaylorMade M6 9* Fujikura Atmos Tour Spec Red 6 stiff
TaylorMade SIM Rocket
TaylorMade SIM 5 wood
TaylorMade 2019 P790 4-P  KBS Tour 120 stiff SS1X
TaylorMade MG2 48* KBS Tour 120 stiff-MG2 54* and 58* KBS Hi-REV 2.0
PXG Gen2 Operator 38 inches
PING Heppler ZB3

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, 6holesn1 said:

Bought a putter Dec 22nd.  Shipped via USPS Priority on Dec 23rd from a Boston suburb.  Taken a tour of the country:

Pittsburgh

Columbia, SC

St Paul

Des Moines

St Paul

Des Moines

St Paul

and as of yesterday back in Pittsburgh

 

I live in central Wisconsin.  
 

Beyond comical.  

 

Crazy BUT can relate big time!


Location:  Colorado Springs, CO
Handicap:  3

Link to post
Share on other sites

The following items were all shipped USPS Priority from San Jose, CA:

 

Shipped - Delivered, State (item)

 

Mon 12/28 - Mon 1/11, Colorado (fairway head)

Tue 1/5 - Fri 1/8, Florida (shaft)

Wed 1/6 - Fri 1/8, California (fairway head)

Wed 1/6 - Mon 1/11, New York (club)

Thu 1/7 - Mon 1/11, Washington (club)

Thu 1/7 - Tue 1/12, Florida (club)

Thu 1/7 - Tue 1/12, California (club + 3 iron shafts) & was not scanned until it was out for delivery

Sat 1/9 - Tue 1/12, New Jersey (driver head)

 

UPS (buyer insisted):
Mon 1/4 - Tue 1/12, Alabama (wedge head)*

 

*UPS ground $5 more than USPS priority small flat rate box

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Fyparr said:

The following items were all shipped USPS Priority from San Jose, CA:

 

Shipped - Delivered, State (item)

 

Mon 12/28 - Mon 1/11, Colorado (fairway head)

Tue 1/5 - Fri 1/8, Florida (shaft)

Wed 1/6 - Fri 1/8, California (fairway head)

Wed 1/6 - Mon 1/11, New York (club)

Thu 1/7 - Mon 1/11, Washington (club)

Thu 1/7 - Tue 1/12, Florida (club)

Thu 1/7 - Tue 1/12, California (club + 3 iron shafts) & was not scanned until it was out for delivery

Sat 1/9 - Tue 1/12, New Jersey (driver head)

 

UPS (buyer insisted):
Mon 1/4 - Tue 1/12, Alabama (wedge head)*

 

*UPS ground $5 more than USPS priority small flat rate box

 

 

 

Those delivery times are much better than during late Nov to late Dec, for sure!  Seems that one should just avoid USPS during the holidays, if you want reasonable delivery times, but normally it is pretty good with occasional, random delays...

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Our picks

    • 2021 WGC Workday Championship @ The Concession Photos- Links & Discussion (UpDaTeD)
      Please post any questions or comments here.
       
      Links...
       
      2021 WGC Workday Championship - Tuesday #1
      2021 WGC Workday Championship - Tuesday #2
      2021 WGC Workday Championship - Tuesday #3
      2021 WGC Workday Championship - Tuesday #4
      2021 WGC Workday Championship - Tuesday #5
      2021 WGC Workday Championship - Tuesday #6
      Cameron Smith's Cameron 11.5 putter - 2021 WGC Workday Championship
      Cameron putter 2021 WGC Workday Championship
      2021 Ping putters - 2021 WGC Workday Championship
      Rory wearing new Nike Tour Victory II shoes - 2021 WGC Workday Championship
      Odyssey putters - 2021 WGC Workday Championship
       
      • 62 replies
    • 2021 AT&T Pebble Beach - discussion
      2021 AT&T Pebble Beach - Tuesday #1
      2021 AT&T Pebble Beach - Tuesday #2
       
      2021 AT&T Pebble Beach - Tuesday #3
       
      2021 AT&T Pebble Beach - Tuesday #4
       
      2021 AT&T Pebble Beach - Tuesday #5
       
      2021 AT&T Pebble Beach - Tuesday #6
       
      2021 AT&T Pebble Beach - Tuesday #7
       
      2021 AT&T Pebble Beach - Tuesday #8
       
      2021 AT&T Pebble Beach - Tuesday #9

      Ryan Moore with Axis 1 putter @ 2021 AT&T PB
       
       
       
      Please post any questions and comments here
      • 59 replies
    • 2021 Waste Management Phoenix Open - Discussion
      General galleries
      2021 Waste Management Phoenix Open - Tuesday #1
      2021 Waste Management Phoenix Open - Tuesday #2
      2021 Waste Management Phoenix Open - Tuesday #3
      2021 Waste Management Phoenix Open - Tuesday #4
      Monday Qualifier for Waste Management Open 
      Special galleries
       
      Ping PLD putters - 2021 WMPO Scott Brown with MMT graphite shafts in his ProTo Concept irons - 2021 WMPO TaylorMade putter cover from 2021 Waste Management Phoenix Open New Srixon golf balls - 2021 WMPO Bettinardi putters & cover - 2021 Waste Management Phoenix Open Cameron putters -2021 Waste Management Phoenix Open Piretti putters -2021 Waste Management Phoenix Open Cameron mallets - 2021 WMPO Odyssey 2-ball Ten - 2021 WMPO  
      Please put any questions or comments here
       
      Jason Day's Bag...
        • Like
      • 21 replies
    • 2021 FARMERS WITB & Equipment Photos- Links and comments
      We are back on the ground at the 2021 Farmers PGA Tour event. Please add you comments in this thread. Here are links to all the galleries:
       
      Special galleries:
      2021 Farmers - Tuesday #1
      2021 Farmers - Tuesday #2
      2021 Farmers - Tuesday #3
      2021 Farmers - Tuesday #4
      2021 Farmers - Tuesday #5
       
      2021 Farmers - Tuesday #6
       
      2021 Farmers - Tuesday #7
       
      Cameron putters - Farmers 2021
       
      Odyssey 2-ball Ten - Farmers 2021
       
      Project X Even Flow RipTide MX & LX proto shafts - Framers 2021
       
      TaylorMade putter cover for Torrey Pines - Farmers 2021
       
      Sling Shot training aid - Farmers 2021
       
       
      • 47 replies
    • 2021 American Express WITB & Equipment Photos- Links and comments
      We are back on the ground at the American Express PGA event.
       
      Here are links to all the galleries:
       
      Cameron putters - 2021 American Express
      PXG Gen 4 prototype drivers - new putters
      UST Maymiya LinQ shafts - American Express 2021
      Mitsubishi Kaili & MMT shafts - American Express 2021
      Titleist TSi 2 & TSi 3 hybrids - American Express 2021
      TaylorMade putter cover for Palm Springs/Palm Desert - American Express
      New Aldila Synergy, Ascent & prototype shafts - American Express 2021
      Callaway Apex Pro iron, Epic Driver and fairway, Apex iron & hybrid - American Express 2021
      New Perfect Practice training aids - American Express 2021
      New KBS prototype shafts - American Express 2021
       
        • Like
      • 18 replies

×
×
  • Create New...