2024 RBC Heritage WITB photos ×

Usps delays?

MaxRylie222

16 minutes ago, jaw2k9 said:

Just a small point of information... My order from TGW, made Monday AM, should have arrived via FedEx 2nd day, yesterday. It has still not left Wichita.

So it's not just USPS.

Right, Fedex Memphis is slammed currently....Shipped a Fedex two-day last Thursday from N. CA to East Coast and is sitting in Memphis since early AM Tuesday...no movement.  Another shipment to S. CA arrived in....Two days!!

Weather hit the mid country so relax!

Edited by BirdieBob

DRIVERS (TBD):  PXG BLACK OPS TOUR 8*,  BLACK OPS TOUR 10.5*,  BLACK OPS STD 8*;  Vanquish 4TX / Diamana WB 53x / GD AD-VF 5s / Ventus TR Black 5x / HZRDUS G4 Black 6.0 / Kaili White, Blue, Red 60x / Tensei AV Raw White/Blue 65x / Diamana S+ 60x

FAIRWAYS:  TAYLORMADE STEALTH 2+ FAIRWAYS/HYBRIDS:  R13.5( FW Rocket TI), 12.8*, Kaili White/Blue 70X;  #3 FW, 15.0*, Kaili Blue 70X/Red 75X;  #4 FW TI, 16.6*, Kaili White 70TX;  #6 FW TI, 20.3*, Kaili White 80TX;  #3 HY 19.5*, Kaili White 90TX; #4 HY 22*, Kaili White 90X

PXG GEN5 0311X, Black Label Elite, 22*, Accra TZFive, 105DI, M5

PXG 0317T, Xtreme Dark, 4 - GW, LAGP L Series, X

PXG  GEN0311XP, Double Black, 4 - LW, LAGP L Series, X

TAYLORMADE P7TW, 5 - GW, LAGP L Series, X

PXG 0311 Sugar Daddy II Milled Wedges, Xtreme Dark, 54*/10, 56*/10, 58*/10, 62*/10; // LAGP L Series, S

SCOTTY CAMERON CONCEPT X 7.2 LTD,  LAGOLF P 135g shaft // LAGOLF BEL-AIR X Forged Carbon Putter // TOULON GARAGE - Austin Custom Rose Gold // STEWART GOLF Q Follow Electric Cart..Carbon // SKYCADDIE SX550 // COBALT Q6 Slope

Let me throw another case in here.  I posted earlier in this thread....shipped a shaft on Nov. 25, 2020....a month later I filed a lost package claim because it still hadn't moved....roughly 2 weeks later it gets delivered DAMAGED, so quickly change from lost claim to damage claim (Jan. 19) and its still sitting in limbo as far as whether I'm getting my money back or not (already refunded the buyer when I filed claim).  So as it stands I've been 3 months today dealing with this ordeal and currently $220 out of pocket too!

Driver:  MIZUNO ST-G 440 (9.5d) - Lin-Q Red 60s

Fwy:  MIZUNO ST-G Titanium 3w (15) - Lin-Q Red 60s

Fwy:  COBRA F6 Baffler (19) - Hzrdus Red 75/6.0
Hybrid:  COBRA F7 Hybrid (22) - Tour Blue 85s

Iron:  MIZUNO Pro 245 (5 - G) - Recoil Proto 125 F4
Wedge:  MIZUNO T24 Denim Copper (54/10) - Recoil Wedge Proto F4     
Wedge:  TAYLORMADE Hi-Toe Copper (60/10) - Recoil Wedge Proto F4

Putter:  LAJOSI DD201 Copper Flow or MANNKRAFTED MA-55 Flow
Bag:  BENNINGTON LQO-9 Stand Bag or Ogio Silencer Cart

On 2/13/2021 at 11:31 AM, brew4eagle said:

Agreed, absolutely no reason to ship Priority at the moment.  It even seems like prices have gone up so UPS/FedEx is about same cost.

Odd thing is that First Class seems to have been unaffected.  I've shipped/received several First Class items across country in 2 to 3 days.

Unfortunately, I just had a First Class package go dark on me with the dreaded "In Transit, Arriving Late" message.

The seller dropped it off at the local Post Office in Phoenix on 2/17. It arrived at the Phoenix distribution center on 2/18. And that's all I've got, now it's just "currently in transit to the next facility" a week.

I know that's not a long delay in the grand scheme of things, and frankly I don't even need the item I'm waiting for. But the "In Transit, Arriving Late" message is one that has plagued USPS for so, so long. Surely they can update their tracking page to provide... something. Also, I'm well aware that contacting customer service won't get me anywhere. I'll wait for hours to get a human being, and when I do, they won't have any more info than the tracking page. I've been there.

Edited by MaineMariner

Callaway Rogue ST Max 10.5 deg.

Callaway Rogue ST Max 3L

Srixon ZX 3 hybrid

Ping S55 irons

Ping Glide 3.0 54 & 60 deg.

Odyssey White Hot Versa #1

My family sent me a box from Dekalb IL to Melbourne Australia. UPS wanted $400 to send the box for some reason . My family chose USPS instead. Big mistake. 

Item picked up Feb 6th Dekalb, IL

Item arrived in Chicago Feb 23

That's a 1h12m drive. Or a 21 hour walk that took them 17 days. When will it arrive in Australia i'm guessing April/May at this rate. 

Ping G410+ 10.5 GD ADIZ 7TX
TM OO Mini driver 13.5  GD Tour ADDI 7X
Ping Anser 20* GD Tour ADDI 95X
Miura CB57'S Raw 4-9 TT DG TI X100
Titleist TI Raw SM7 Vokey 48/52 TI DG S400 Black

Titleist TI Raw SM6 Vokey 56/61 TI DG S400 Black 
Lajosi LP7 Stability shaft

4 hours ago, jaw2k9 said:

Just a small point of information... My order from TGW, made Monday AM, should have arrived via FedEx 2nd day, yesterday. It has still not left Wichita.

So it's not just USPS.

Exact same thing is currently happening to me. Ordered from TGW on 2/14. The package shipped on 2/18 via FedEx. The package sat in Olathe, KS for 5 days without moving from 2/19-24 and they just kept scanning it as "arrived at FedEx location" 2x per day during that window even though it was literally in the same building the whole time. 

Now it's finally moving again and is supposed to be delivered on 2/27. Almost 2 full weeks for a package that is going less than 300 miles.....

Edited by Abh159

Anyone shipping USPS is simply rolling the dice. Delays are still taking weeks. The package only seems to move once you file a claim. 

And if you ship with out insurance you are really risking things. 

UPS has been spot on through this entire pandemic. FedEx a very close second. USPS has lost two of my packages and 6 have spent weeks in some unknown locations. I will never ship USPS again for any reason. 

USPS is horrible, had a package ship and took 21 days to arrive.  It sat in the same city for 8 days and went to the wrong distribution center in my city and sat another 5 days for no reason.  

That being said, had UPS delay a shipment but that was 100% weather related 

Edited by TTRacer

I had gotten really lucky and hadn’t had any issues with usps until this month. I shipped my putter to bgt to get a stability shaft installed on the 16th and haven’t got an update since and ordered a couple putter grips the next day and haven’t gotten an update since they shipped either.

Taylormade QI10LS 10.5 @11.25 Ventus TR Red 6X

Taylormade Stealth Plus 3 wood 15 @15.75 Ventus TR Red 8X

Taylormade Stealth 2+ 2 Rescue @18.5* LAGP AXS RED 85HX
Titleist T200 4-6 T150 7-PW Modus 105X 4 iron 120X 5-PW

Taylormade My MG4 50 Modus 120X
Taylormade My MG4 56 TI DG S400

Taylormade My High Toe 3 60 TI DG S400

Taylormade Spider Tour V Stability Tour

Taylormade TP5X 2024

Have been waiting on a set of irons coming from STEPHENVILLE,TX 76401. Last update was 

Feb 26   10:13 pm
Departed USPS Regional Facility
FORT WORTH TX

and there hasn't been any updates since.... This is just getting stupid. 

PXG Gen 4 0811XT 9* Tensei White AV RAW 65X

PXG Gen 4 0341X 3W Tensei White AV RAW 75X

PXG Gen 1 0211 19* Tensei White AV RAW 90X

PXG 0317ST 4-W Extreme Darkness PX LZ 6.5

PXG SD2 50* & 54 PX LZ 6.0

PXG SD 58*

PXG Battle Ready Bat Attack Slant neck 34" 

Another reason I’m done shipping via USPS- sold a hybrid shaft on eBay. The buyer emailed me with pictures of the shaft broke in half and a box that was bent in a 45 degree angle. I refunded immediately and refused the buyers offer to pay another $8 return shipping on the mangled shaft. Why make the poor guy spend time packing and going to the post office to send back what is now garbage. $100 USPS insurance, filed a claim for the $20. Claim denied since the pictures were not enough, they wanted me to take it to a local hub for inspection. 

USPS seems to have slowed down, again. I ordered various things last week. Two items was supposed to be here Friday one showed up today, the other is still MIA with no updates. A separate shipment was supposed to arrive Saturday, and says it should be arriving tomorrow.

Stealth Plus+ 10.5* || Ventus Blue TR 7x

SIM2 Rescue 17* || Ventus Blue HB 8x

X-Forged UT 18* || MMT UT 105tx

TSi2 21* || Ventus Black HB 10tx

T100/620MB 5-9 || DG X7

SM9 47 || DG X7

SM9 51, 55, 59 || DG X1

BB8 Tri Wiz Cu Insert || BGT Stability Tour

Bettinardi BKS #1

Postmaster Louis DeJoy is a plague. I hope the board gets its act together and the votes it needs to get DeJoy out of the position.

Edited by J13
  • Like 2

Titleist TSR3 8* / Fuji Ventus Black TR 6X               

Titleist TSR2+ / Fuji Ventus Black TR 7X               

Callaway UW / Fuji Ventu Black 8X

Edel SMS iron 4-5 / DG TI X100 /////  SMS PRO irons 6-PW / DG TI X100

Edel SMS 50V, 54T, 60T / DG TI S400/ BGT ZNE 130

Edel PROTO

On 3/4/2021 at 8:52 PM, mister2cool said:

Have been waiting on a set of irons coming from STEPHENVILLE,TX 76401. Last update was 

Feb 26   10:13 pm
Departed USPS Regional Facility
FORT WORTH TX

and there hasn't been any updates since.... This is just getting stupid. 

March 9, 2021, 5:12 pm
Arrived at USPS Regional Destination Facility
NEWARK NJ DISTRIBUTION CENTER 
Your item arrived at our NEWARK NJ DISTRIBUTION CENTER destination facility on March 9, 2021 at 5:12 pm. The item is currently in transit to the destination.

I am just glad that the pkg still exists

PXG Gen 4 0811XT 9* Tensei White AV RAW 65X

PXG Gen 4 0341X 3W Tensei White AV RAW 75X

PXG Gen 1 0211 19* Tensei White AV RAW 90X

PXG 0317ST 4-W Extreme Darkness PX LZ 6.5

PXG SD2 50* & 54 PX LZ 6.0

PXG SD 58*

PXG Battle Ready Bat Attack Slant neck 34" 

I have a package that's over a month due sent Priority to Texas.  It's a joke.  

Edel PROTO

I have a hybrid I shipped to someone on here, sent via Priority February 16, still hasn't showed up, stuck on "In Transit, Arriving Late" with no update since February 20th.

I've opened a case, hoping maybe some karma will get it moving. The other hybrid took almost 3 weeks but it finally scanned in and delivered.

This is the longest I've ever waited.

Titleist TSR2 // Autoflex SF505

Titleist TSR2 16.5 // Vista Pro 60s

Ping G25 20, 23 // Tour AD True Spec

Titleist T200/T150 5-GW // Steelfiber i80PR

Titleist SM9 54.10, 58.12 // Steelfiber i80r

L.A.B. Golf DF3 // L.A.B. x TPT

• 1 month later...

Lately I have had good luck with receiving my packages on time.

I found this amusing.

I bought apair of Oakleys late last week from Ca.. Shipping said arriving on the 29th. I checked back a few days later and it said arriving early on the 28th. 

I checked back today and it says it is still in Ca. arriving late.

I never had it say arriving early before but they couldn't fool me. I knew it would be late..lol

• Like 1

USPS has been great past month or so. Everything has been on time or a day later. Latest purchase was shipped from Cope Cod, MA to me in NC. Right on time, 3 days. 

Callaway AI Smoke 10.5°(9.5°) - GD Tour AD IZ 5

Taylormade SIM2 TI 3W 15°(14°) - GD Tour AD DI 6 

Taylormade SIM2 TI 5W 19°(18°) - GD Tour AD UB 7

Mizuno Pro 245 HMP (4-pw) - DG120 S300

Vokey SM8 52°(50°) F Grind

Vokey SM8 56° M Grind

Vokey SM9 60° T Grind

Odyssey WH OG #7 Nano - Stroke Lab 3GEN Red

USPS is still a hot mess. Recently sent a package to a buyer 4 hrs. from me via priority and it took a week to be delivered, while a package sent at the same time, by standard mail, to SOCAL took 2 days. Going forward, I'm only sending UPS/FEDEX. So all the nickle and dimmers on BST best not be asking for their standard $5/$10 off BS per usual cause I'm saying no. I got shipping to pay! LOL

USPS is fine local but when it goes through major distribution hubs it becomes a major circus. If people want to risk it then have at it but those of us who ship things daily won’t touch them anymore for anything other than regional shipments. 

Edel PROTO

7 hours ago, snagy2000 said:

USPS is still a hot mess. Recently sent a package to a buyer 4 hrs. from me via priority and it took a week to be delivered, while a package sent at the same time, by standard mail, to SOCAL took 2 days. Going forward, I'm only sending UPS/FEDEX. So all the nickle and dimmers on BST best not be asking for their standard $5/$10 off BS per usual cause I'm saying no. I got shipping to pay! LOL

FedEx is just as bad.  My last 2 packages from TGW have had long delays.  One I paid for 2nd day air and it sat in Memphis for 4 days without moving.

Hello all, looking for advice on how to handle a delayed package as a seller. 

Dropped off a putter on 4/22 from Az. It was supposed to be delivered to Pa. on 4/26, have the “in transit arriving late” message. Buyer is being patient and we are giving it another week from today 5/3, for a total of 2 weeks. 

Best way to handle? I’ll send a refund at that point and when/if the putter shows up he’ll resend the money back? If putter doesn’t show up then file the claim with USPS? This is the first time I’ve had an extended delayed package from the PO, FedEx or UPS, even through the pandemic. Pretty lucky compared to some of the stories I’ve seen. Thanks!

Call their customer service number and report the issue and provide tracking number. They will send a tracer to locate the package at last known spot and get it moving within a few days. Just happened to me within the last 2 weeks. If for some reason its MIA, then you have to follow their claim procedure based on method of shipment. Taking an unnecessary risk refunding the money so soon and not giving it more time to play out IMO. Good luck!

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, AzSuperHack76 said:

Dropped off a putter on 4/22 from Az. It was supposed to be delivered to Pa. on 4/26, have the “in transit arriving late” message. Buyer is being patient and we are giving it another week from today 5/3, for a total of 2 weeks. 

Best way to handle? I’ll send a refund at that point and when/if the putter shows up he’ll resend the money back? If putter doesn’t show up then file the claim with USPS? This is the first time I’ve had an extended delayed package from the PO, FedEx or UPS, even through the pandemic. Pretty lucky compared to some of the stories I’ve seen. Thanks!

First, start a lost item case with USPS, in my experience and from reading others', this gets the item moving.

That said, I would give it more than 2 weeks total.  I'd say 1 month is the point where I'd be willing to send a refund, then start a claim with USPS.

• Thanks 1

PING i20 10.5*

Adams a7 19*, 22*

Maltby TS3 Forged 5-9

Vokey SM7 46F, 52F, 58M

PING BeCu Anser

Srixon QST

12 minutes ago, AzSuperHack76 said:

From my experience, I'd say call and see if they can locate it. Doesn't mean it will necessarily get it moving, but at least having a guarantee it's in their possession and not lost helps. Other than that just hope your buyer continues to be patient.

I would not recommend refunding before getting some sort of result from USPS, there's always the possibility you refund and it shows up the next day, at which point you're at the mercy of the integrity of your buyer.

• Thanks 1