• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm glad it looks like it will work out for you.  I just had a shaft take 3 weeks from WI to VA with no scans after receipt, just the delivery scan.  USPS should stop taking packages if they cannot de

Well I shipped a set of Irons from Maryland to St Louis on November 30th.  Long story short they still have not been delivered so today I refunded the member here at Golf WRX.  My local post office wh

The comments in this thread are the Norm and not exception.  I sold a set of irons to a member and shipped them within 8 hours of payment USPS Priority 2 day mail on 11/30. The clubs are still in Tran

Posted Images

16 minutes ago, jaw2k9 said:

Just a small point of information... My order from TGW, made Monday AM, should have arrived via FedEx 2nd day, yesterday. It has still not left Wichita.

So it's not just USPS.

Right, Fedex Memphis is slammed currently....Shipped a Fedex two-day last Thursday from N. CA to East Coast and is sitting in Memphis since early AM Tuesday...no movement.  Another shipment to S. CA arrived in....Two days!!

Weather hit the mid country so relax!

Edited by BirdieBob

CALLAWAY Customs (Black w/Silver) "The FREAK" Mavrik Sub Zero Driver, 9*, Accra TZ6/M5 72g X
CALLAWAY Mavrik Sub Zero 3 Wood, 15*, Accra TZ6/M5 80g X
CALLAWAY Super Hybrid, 18*, NS Pro Modus Hybrid GOST 102g X
TAYLORMADE SIM2 RESCUE, 22*, Diamana Thump 105g X
TAYLORMADE P790 - 4, 5, 6, PX IO 6.5
CALLAWAY APEX 21 TOUR CB, 4 - GW, PX IO/LS 6.5

CALLAWAY APEX 21 MB, 7 - GW, PX LS 6.5

CALLAWAY JAWS Forged Wedges, Chrome, 55/11C; 60/10C; PX LS 6.5

VOKEY SM8 "BIRDIE BOB" CUSTOM BRUSHED STEEL, 52/9F, DG TI x100; 58/8M, DG TI s400 ONYX 
TOULON GARAGE Austin Custom Rose Gold

Let me throw another case in here.  I posted earlier in this thread....shipped a shaft on Nov. 25, 2020....a month later I filed a lost package claim because it still hadn't moved....roughly 2 weeks later it gets delivered DAMAGED, so quickly change from lost claim to damage claim (Jan. 19) and its still sitting in limbo as far as whether I'm getting my money back or not (already refunded the buyer when I filed claim).  So as it stands I've been 3 months today dealing with this ordeal and currently $220 out of pocket too!

DriversPXG Proto 0811x (10.5) Ventus Blue Velo-(Patriot Edition) 6 (stiff)
Fairway:  Taylormade Sim Max Rocket (14) / Aldila Tour Blue 65 (stiff)

Fairway: Cobra F6 Baffler (17.5) / Hzrdus Red 75 (6.0)

Hybrid:  Cobra F7 3-4 (21.5) / Aldila Tour Blue 85 (stiff)
Irons:  PXG 0211 (5 - Gw) / T.T. Elevate Tour (x-stiff)
Wedge:  Cleveland RTX Zipcore (54/12) / Nippon Modus 115w
Wedge:  TM Hi-Toe (60/10) / KBS Hi Rev 2.0

Putter:  Mannkrafted MA/55 (Custom)
Bag:  Bennington LQO-9

On 2/13/2021 at 11:31 AM, brew4eagle said:

Agreed, absolutely no reason to ship Priority at the moment.  It even seems like prices have gone up so UPS/FedEx is about same cost.

Odd thing is that First Class seems to have been unaffected.  I've shipped/received several First Class items across country in 2 to 3 days.

Unfortunately, I just had a First Class package go dark on me with the dreaded "In Transit, Arriving Late" message.

The seller dropped it off at the local Post Office in Phoenix on 2/17. It arrived at the Phoenix distribution center on 2/18. And that's all I've got, now it's just "currently in transit to the next facility" a week.

I know that's not a long delay in the grand scheme of things, and frankly I don't even need the item I'm waiting for. But the "In Transit, Arriving Late" message is one that has plagued USPS for so, so long. Surely they can update their tracking page to provide... something. Also, I'm well aware that contacting customer service won't get me anywhere. I'll wait for hours to get a human being, and when I do, they won't have any more info than the tracking page. I've been there.

Edited by MaineMariner

Callaway Big Bertha Fusion 10.5 deg.

Callaway Mavrik 3 wood

Cobra F9 5 Wood

Srixon H45 4 hybrid

Srixon 565 5-AW

Ping Glide 3.0 54 deg.

Callaway PM Grind 60 deg.

Bettinardi Studio Stock 17

My family sent me a box from Dekalb IL to Melbourne Australia. UPS wanted $400 to send the box for some reason . My family chose USPS instead. Big mistake. 

Item picked up Feb 6th Dekalb, IL

Item arrived in Chicago Feb 23

That's a 1h12m drive. Or a 21 hour walk that took them 17 days. When will it arrive in Australia i'm guessing April/May at this rate. 

Ping G410+ 10.5 GD ADIZ 7TX
TM OO Mini driver 13.5  GD Tour ADDI 7X
Ping Anser 20* GD Tour ADDI 95X
Miura CB57'S Raw 4-9 TT DG TI X100
Titleist TI Raw SM7 Vokey 48/52 TI DG S400 Black

Titleist TI Raw SM6 Vokey 56/61 TI DG S400 Black 
Lajosi LP7 Stability shaft
4 hours ago, jaw2k9 said:

Just a small point of information... My order from TGW, made Monday AM, should have arrived via FedEx 2nd day, yesterday. It has still not left Wichita.

So it's not just USPS.

Exact same thing is currently happening to me. Ordered from TGW on 2/14. The package shipped on 2/18 via FedEx. The package sat in Olathe, KS for 5 days without moving from 2/19-24 and they just kept scanning it as "arrived at FedEx location" 2x per day during that window even though it was literally in the same building the whole time. 

Now it's finally moving again and is supposed to be delivered on 2/27. Almost 2 full weeks for a package that is going less than 300 miles.....

Edited by Abh159

Anyone shipping USPS is simply rolling the dice. Delays are still taking weeks. The package only seems to move once you file a claim. 

And if you ship with out insurance you are really risking things. 

UPS has been spot on through this entire pandemic. FedEx a very close second. USPS has lost two of my packages and 6 have spent weeks in some unknown locations. I will never ship USPS again for any reason. 

I had gotten really lucky and hadn’t had any issues with usps until this month. I shipped my putter to bgt to get a stability shaft installed on the 16th and haven’t got an update since and ordered a couple putter grips the next day and haven’t gotten an update since they shipped either.

Taylormade Sim 10.5 GD AD IZ 7X 

Taylormade Sim TI 15 GD AD DI 7X

Taylormade Sim 2 Max HYB 19 Tensei AV Raw Blue X

Taylormade P790 4 KBS Tour FLT 120S

Srixon Z785 5-7 Nippon Modus 105S Hardstepped once

Srixon Z forged 8-PW Nippon Modus 105S Hardstepped once

Cleveland RTX4 50 @ 49.5 Oban CT Steel 115

Taylormade Hi Toe 54 58 KBS $ Taper Black (S)

Scotty Cameron Phantom X 5.5

Titleist Pro V1 Yellow

Have been waiting on a set of irons coming from STEPHENVILLE,TX 76401. Last update was 

Feb 26   10:13 pm
Departed USPS Regional Facility
FORT WORTH TX

and there hasn't been any updates since.... This is just getting stupid. 

M5 Tour 9*, Project X Even Flow White 65 6.0
2017 M1 3W, Project X Even Flow Blue 75 6.0
RBZ Stage 2 18*H, Project X Even Flow Blue 85 6.0
Srixon Z Forged 4-P, DG TI S400
Nike Engage DS 52* DG S400
Nike Engage TS 58* DG S400
Callaway X-Forged 64* DG S400
Putter... Who needs that?

Another reason I’m done shipping via USPS- sold a hybrid shaft on eBay. The buyer emailed me with pictures of the shaft broke in half and a box that was bent in a 45 degree angle. I refunded immediately and refused the buyers offer to pay another $8 return shipping on the mangled shaft. Why make the poor guy spend time packing and going to the post office to send back what is now garbage. $100 USPS insurance, filed a claim for the $20. Claim denied since the pictures were not enough, they wanted me to take it to a local hub for inspection. 

USPS seems to have slowed down, again. I ordered various things last week. Two items was supposed to be here Friday one showed up today, the other is still MIA with no updates. A separate shipment was supposed to arrive Saturday, and says it should be arriving tomorrow.

WITB Thread

TSi3 9* / Ventus Black 7x

TSi2 16.5* / Ventus Black 8x

TSi2 21* / Ventus Red 9x

T100•s 4-9 / DG X7

SM8 46 / DG X7

SM8 50, 54, 58 / DG TI X1

Squareback 2 - One and Done - ER5

Postmaster Louis DeJoy is a plague. I hope the board gets its act together and the votes it needs to get DeJoy out of the position.

Edited by J13
  • Like 1

Titleist TSi3 8* / Fuji Ventus Black 6X                  

Taylormade SIM2 Ti 15* / Fuji Ventus Black 7X               

Cally Mav Pro 20*  / Fuji Ventus Black 10TX

Honma 737V / Mitsubishi MMT 125TX

Cally MD5 50*,54*,60* / Mitsu MMT 125TX

Odyssey Versa #6

On 3/4/2021 at 8:52 PM, mister2cool said:

Have been waiting on a set of irons coming from STEPHENVILLE,TX 76401. Last update was 

Feb 26   10:13 pm
Departed USPS Regional Facility
FORT WORTH TX

and there hasn't been any updates since.... This is just getting stupid. 

March 9, 2021, 5:12 pm
Arrived at USPS Regional Destination Facility
NEWARK NJ DISTRIBUTION CENTER 
Your item arrived at our NEWARK NJ DISTRIBUTION CENTER destination facility on March 9, 2021 at 5:12 pm. The item is currently in transit to the destination.

I am just glad that the pkg still exists

M5 Tour 9*, Project X Even Flow White 65 6.0
2017 M1 3W, Project X Even Flow Blue 75 6.0
RBZ Stage 2 18*H, Project X Even Flow Blue 85 6.0
Srixon Z Forged 4-P, DG TI S400
Nike Engage DS 52* DG S400
Nike Engage TS 58* DG S400
Callaway X-Forged 64* DG S400
Putter... Who needs that?

I have a package that's over a month due sent Priority to Texas.  It's a joke.  

Titleist TSi3 8* / Fuji Ventus Black 6X                  

Taylormade SIM2 Ti 15* / Fuji Ventus Black 7X               

Cally Mav Pro 20*  / Fuji Ventus Black 10TX

Honma 737V / Mitsubishi MMT 125TX

Cally MD5 50*,54*,60* / Mitsu MMT 125TX

Odyssey Versa #6

I have a hybrid I shipped to someone on here, sent via Priority February 16, still hasn't showed up, stuck on "In Transit, Arriving Late" with no update since February 20th.

I've opened a case, hoping maybe some karma will get it moving. The other hybrid took almost 3 weeks but it finally scanned in and delivered.

This is the longest I've ever waited.

Taylormade SIM2 Max 9* // Autoflex 405

Ping G425 Max 3w // Tensei AV Orange

Ping G410 19, 22, 25 // Accra FX 2.0 100

Srixon ZX5 6-AW // Kinetixx Ballistic 80

Cleveland CBX2 54*

Cleveland CBX Full Face 58*

L.A.B. DF 2.1 // BGT Stability Tour