In my quest to buy a rangefinder with slope (for cheap), I have gone down the path of Wosports. Information seems to be a little hit or miss as far as model numbers, specs/differences, etc. It seems the W600 was the first model with 650yd range, slope, haptics. The H-100 was the second offering with almost no changes to hardware/optics, but a new case and maybe slightly better software/speed/accuracy. Then the H-111 is the latest which is again a new case, 800yd distance and an integrated rechargeable battery. I believe there is also an H-111 non-slope version.

Not a ton of reviews out there, but the only negative I have found is a loose battery door, and it appears every so often folks have received units that just don't work well. In all cases, it seems like Wosports is quick to replace the unit.

It seems like the W600 is normally $80 on amazon, the H-100 is normally $110 and the H-111 is normally $120. As I decided I'd probably go with the H-100 (I don't trust a non-replaceable battery in a cheap chinese product) I stumbled on this blue colored H-100 that is for some reason only $80. Seems too good to be true? I pulled the trigger on it and if something is weird I can always return. Thought I would pass along the good deal while it exists...

https://www.amazon.com/Wosports-Rangefinder-Flag-Lock-Vibration-Measurement/dp/B07MM3CS9J

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

When I got mine, I stood in our front yard for like 15 minutes shooting distances to houses, stop signs, trees, etc.  My wife told me I looked like a creep but I didn't care   🤣

ALERT:  1/6/21   H-100 $55 with 30% coupon on Amazon (blue)   https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07MM3CS9J/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_glc_fabc_6pD9Fb5HH9RGG?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1    

I ordered the 900. Will be here thursday

Update - got the rangefinder today. I've only shot it around my neighborhood, but this thing is amazing for $80. Locks on to every target extremely quickly, and haven't gotten any wonky distance readings. I'm interested to see if it performs similarly at longer distances at the course. My only other trepidation is that the slope calculations seem a little weird. Hitting a stop sign that is very obviously uphill shows basically 0 degree angle. Reserving my judgement for the course when I am shooting a pin, as I'm sure it has some compensation for standing height, pin height, etc. I'm playing a round on Monday, so we'll see.

Update #2 - Played a round on Monday. Distances are accurate and flag lock is consistent and quick, even in the 200+ yard range. But, I still thought the slope calcs seemed incorrect. A clearly uphill shot would register as flat or even slightly downhill. My father bought the exact same model when I did, so I was able to compare to his. His was much more in line with expected, while mine is very clearly miscalibrated. I've contacted Wosports, so now we'll see what their support is like. Worst case I'll just return to Amazon and rebuy. Honestly, even with the bad slope readings, this is a pretty awesome rangefinder for $80. Will update again if/when I get a response from Wosports.

Last update for now. Contacted Wosports and heard nothing back, so I did an Amazon return/exchange. 3 days later, new unit in hand and everything works 100% (including slope). Final result of this experiment seems to confirm my initial thoughts... accuracy is great but quality control not so much. With free Amazon returns to weed out the bad units this is an absolute steal. Will leave this thread alone for a while unless anyone has any questions about the functions/use.

• 1 month later...

I looked at the wosports along with many other sub $150 rangefinders. Ended up with a Boblov LFG600. 6x magnification, jolt when it locks on target, and rechargeable battery which is what ultimately made my choice. I've used it twice so far. It was within .2 yards on every reading vs my buddies' Bushnells and Leopolds. Very happy with the purchase so far. Kind of wished I had spent another $15 for the slope function but I've never had it before. The only negative is that the case is a little cheap. For under $100 shipped to my door I'm very pleased.

screenshot-20200615-220638-gallery.jpg

Cobra King f9/Fujikura Atmos Red TS 60S
TEE 15* XCG/DVS 70S
Adams Idea Pro 20*/Aldila Blue Bayou 80S
Srixon 565 4-PW / Nippon tour modus 105S
TM TP 52*
TM TP ATV 56*
TM TP ATV 60*
Giannini Legacy 3

I'm hard pressed to get rid of my Bushnell Tour V2. 10 Year tech.

Wosports is a great way to try out the new stuff without committing to 2x-4x the price.

By Amazon, it seems the white $109 one is the updated model version (versus the $90 blue one). Wosports site is less than helpful but they do prop the white one up more.

Ordered mine and looking forward to trying it out on a links course with lots of various elevations in my area.

PING G425 Max 9* Tensei AV Raw Orange
Cobra KING Speedzone FW 14.5* 3W Graphite Design Tour AD-DI 6
Cobra KING F9 Hybrid 21* Fujikura Atmos Red 7 TS
Cobra KING F9 Hybrid 24* Fujikura Atmos Red 7 TS
Cobra KING Forged Tec 6-PW $-Taper Lite
Cleveland CBX2 48* KBS C-Taper
Cleveland CBX2 54* KBS C-Taper
TaylorMade MGS TW Edition 60* KBS C-Taper
Scotty Cameron 2020 Special Select Newport
TaylorMade TP5 ball

I don't think that is 100% true. This $109 white one (https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07F33HVL7/ref=ox_sc_mini_detail?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=A39A0INR5AQT7Q) and this $97 blue one (https://www.amazon.com/Wosports-Rangefinder-Flag-Lock-Vibration-Measurement/dp/B07MM3CS9J/ref=psdc_3411111_t1_B07F33HVL7) are the same model, the H-100. It looks like the blue one that was $80 a few months ago is now $97. To be clear, all of my posts above have been related to the blue H-100 model.

This white one (W600) is the oldest model (https://www.amazon.com/WOSPORTS-Rangefinder-Vibration-Distance-Measurement/dp/B07MZMNPTP/ref=psdc_3411111_t2_B07MM3CS9J)

This white one is the latest Model (H111) with slope (https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07H146DL3/ref=ox_sc_mini_detail?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=A39A0INR5AQT7Q)

And this black one is the latest model without slope (https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07H163XPF/ref=ox_sc_mini_detail?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=A39A0INR5AQT7Q)

Thanks for correcting. I completely missed that new one, and would have ordered this one if I had known.Thanks @Sparky14 . Trying to get credit from Amazon now.

PING G425 Max 9* Tensei AV Raw Orange
Cobra KING Speedzone FW 14.5* 3W Graphite Design Tour AD-DI 6
Cobra KING F9 Hybrid 21* Fujikura Atmos Red 7 TS
Cobra KING F9 Hybrid 24* Fujikura Atmos Red 7 TS
Cobra KING Forged Tec 6-PW $-Taper Lite
Cleveland CBX2 48* KBS C-Taper
Cleveland CBX2 54* KBS C-Taper
TaylorMade MGS TW Edition 60* KBS C-Taper
Scotty Cameron 2020 Special Select Newport
TaylorMade TP5 ball

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

ALERT:  1/6/21

H-100 $55 with 30% coupon on Amazon (blue)

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07MM3CS9J/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_glc_fabc_6pD9Fb5HH9RGG?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

Edited by hometeamdawg
Added color
  • Like 1

Driver--Ping i20, 3 wood--Ping G25
Hybrids--G25
Irons--Taylormade Burner Graphite Shafts
Wedges--Taylormade Burner 2.0 Steel
Putter--Original Odyssey #5 WhiteHot
Ball--Original Chrome Soft

38 minutes ago, hometeamdawg said:

ALERT:  1/6/21

H-100 $55 with 30% coupon on Amazon (blue)

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07MM3CS9J/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_glc_fabc_6pD9Fb5HH9RGG?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

That’s a great deal

TM Sim Tour AD DI 6x
Ping G410 plus 3 wood Tour AD DI 7x
TM Sim 5 wood Ventus Velocore 8x
Mizuno MP20 Nippon Modus 120
Odyssey Stroke Lab Double Wide
Vokeys SM6 52,56 SM7 60
[url="http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/topic/940075-davids-bag-and-golf-room/"]WITB Link[/url]

They also have the WoSports LM900H at 50% off.....now $48, but the reviews are not nearly as good. 

Edited by hometeamdawg
grammar

Hybrids--G25

3 hours ago, hometeamdawg said:

Today (1/7/21) the LM900H is $45.  I just can't find any more info about it...would like to know if it's really inferior to the H-100.

I can't seem to find the LM900H... link?

Reversing the question a bit... is it worth $10 to take a long shot on the LM900H vs the H-100 that is at least a fairly proven device?

6 hours ago, jjschafe said:

I can't seem to find the LM900H... link?

Reversing the question a bit... is it worth $10 to take a long shot on the LM900H vs the H-100 that is at least a fairly proven device?

Probably not, but I’d still like to know if it’s newer and what the differences are.  Here’s the link:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B088B67F7V/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_glc_fabc_Ks99FbS8WGDPC?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

Edited by hometeamdawg

Hybrids--G25

Probably will regret this...I was going to buy the H-100 today, 30% off for the blue one gets it down to $56.

BUT...there is a 60% coupon today 1/12 on the LM900H, net price is $36 !!!

I ordered it...more later.

Hybrids--G25

1 hour ago, Snaphooker12 said:

I ordered the 900. Will be here thursday

One thing:  I think this one has the old battery door. There were complaints of people losing these on some WoSports models. I take that to mean it comes completely off the unit.  The updated door on the H-100 just opens but stays attached. 

Hybrids--G25

20 hours ago, hometeamdawg said:

Probably will regret this...I was going to buy the H-100 today, 30% off for the blue one gets it down to $56.

BUT...there is a 60% coupon today 1/12 on the LM900H, net price is $36 !!!

I ordered it...more later.

That is crazy.  If it works but needs some duct tape on the battery door... still worth it.  If it doesn't work... Amazon free returns FTW.

Make sure you check not only yardage, but accuracy of the slope function.  My first H-100's slope calculation was miscalibrated from the factory.  Like I said above, Amazon returns got me a good unit 1 day later.

6 hours ago, jjschafe said:

That is crazy.  If it works but needs some duct tape on the battery door... still worth it.  If it doesn't work... Amazon free returns FTW.

Make sure you check not only yardage, but accuracy of the slope function.  My first H-100's slope calculation was miscalibrated from the factory.  Like I said above, Amazon returns got me a good unit 1 day later.

Yes, I saved screenshots of the listing...even emailed the seller.  So if it fails this year I can send it back. 
This will be my first unit with slope so I will compare that as well, thanks for the advice. 

Hybrids--G25