2024 RBC Heritage WITB photos ×

APPLY NOW: Sqairz Golf Shoes Member Testing! Apply Now!

CMWPN0L2UAEP.jpgSqairz is a brand new golf shoe designed to be comfortable, fashionable, and extremely stabile. Sqairz and GolfWRX are looking for 5 members to test their new shoe and report back to the community. Sqairz has put in years of research into ground reaction force, biomechanics and foot movement. From all that work they have created the best golf shoe that can make and it focuses not only on comfort, but making you a better golfer. Make sure to apply now for your chance to be selected as a tester of the great new shoes!

About Sqairz

The patented SQAIRZ toe that provides balance and stability helps your setup on every shot. Interior design that allows your toes to sit naturally and comfortably in the shoe. A wider base and a heel stabilizer that enhances balance. A full range of motion for today's power swing. Materials that provide support, comfort and breathability - while 100% waterproof. Cool, 'Sta-Put' laces that remain tied all round long. All in support of style, comfort and connection to the ground that translates into torque, swing speed, and distance.

TO APPLY

Head over to Sqairz website and check out their lineup of golf shoes for men and women.

In a post below, provide the following...

What's your current golf shoe?What is your handicap?Where are you located (City, State)?What's your favorite Sqairz color combination?What feature of Sqairz golf shoes is the most exciting to you?If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide an in-depth review of the shoes.SELECTION PROCESS

Sqairz and GolfWRX will evaluate the applications and select testers after the application thread is closed. This testing event is for good standing members in the USA only.

01L9JZYBCO4W.png

CJPSignatureV3.png.c58dade69e39827f99ae02c309fb82e2.png

Instagram  |  iTunes  |  SoundCloud  |  Spotify | YouTube

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's your current golf shoe? Adidas (primary) and NikeWhat is your handicap? ~20? UnknownWhere are you located (City, State)? Fairfax, VAWhat's your favorite Sqairz color combination? White/RedWhat feature of Sqairz golf shoes is the most exciting to you? Toe design and padding in tongue and around ankles since I walk 99% of the time.If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide an in-depth review of the shoes. Yes!

What's your current golf shoe?Ecco Street Premier in white

What is your handicap?9.6

Where are you located (City, State)?New Haven, Connecticut, USA

What's your favorite Sqairz color combination?Grey with Blue

What feature of Sqairz golf shoes is the most exciting to you?TGS outsole, I’ve been working on gaining power by using my legs

If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide an in-depth review of the shoes.yes

What's your current golf shoe? PumaWhat is your handicap? 4Where are you located (City, State)? Sandusky,OHWhat's your favorite Sqairz color combination? Black with redWhat feature of Sqairz golf shoes is the most exciting to you? Square toe box as I have a wide forefootIf selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide an in-depth review of the shoes. Yes

What's your current golf shoe? Nike Ecco What is your handicap? 6Where are you located (City, State)? Neenah, WIWhat's your favorite Sqairz color combination? Black with redWhat feature of Sqairz golf shoes is the most exciting to you? Square toe box.If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide an in-depth review of the shoes. Yes

What's your current golf shoe? NikeWhat is your handicap? 5Where are you located (City, State)? Reno, NVWhat's your favorite Sqairz color combination? the light grey/blueWhat feature of Sqairz golf shoes is the most exciting to you? I am very curious about the toe box. If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide an in-depth review of the shoes. Of course of course.

Driver: Paradym 3D Ventus black TR 6x

3 wood: Paradym 3d Ventus black TR 7x

19 degree UW: Ventus black TR 8x

Mizuno Pro Fli Hi 4 utility Hazrdus black 90 6.5 X

5 -PW: Callaway Apex MB, KBS $ taper 130X

Wedges - Jaws raw 50, 54, 59 KBS $ taper 130x

Putter- Mutant Wilson Staff 8802 with stroke lab shaft
BALL; Chrome Soft X

What's your current golf shoe?Sketchers Go Golf

What is your handicap?7

Where are you located (City, State)?Hollidaysburg, Pa

What's your favorite Sqairz color combination?White with Red

What feature of Sqairz golf shoes is the most exciting to you?Waterproof, I walk when I play and the courses in Pa can get pretty soggy.

If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide an in-depth review of the shoes.Absolutely, it’s the least I could do ?

Callaway Mavrik SubZero 9* Fujikura Motore Speeder VC7.2 Tour Spec X

Taylormade V-Steel 15* Aldila Tour Blue 75TX

Titleist 913 19* Diamana 82hy S
Srixon ZX4 MKII 4i Modus 105s

Srixon ZX5 MKII 5-P Modus 105s

TM MG 50/54 Project X 6.5 8i 

TM Tiger Grind 60* TI s400

TM Rossa Tourismo agsi+

What's your current golf shoe? Addidas 360 Tour Boost 2.0What is your handicap? Undetermined (15'ish?) - Returning this year after a year lay off due to injuryWhere are you located (City, State)? Hastings, MIWhat's your favorite Sqairz color combination? ARROW - Black with GrayWhat feature of Sqairz golf shoes is the most exciting to you? Patented SQAIRZ® toe allows the toes to spread and sit naturallyIf selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide an in-depth review of the shoes. Yes!Really like the look of these. They just look.. well... comfortable!

What's your current golf shoe? Nike Air Max 1G (multiple colorways)What is your handicap? 17.2Where are you located (City, State)? Fairfield, CaliforniaWhat's your favorite Sqairz color combination? ARROW - Black with GrayWhat feature of Sqairz golf shoes is the most exciting to you? TPU heel stabilizer - I have ankle issues, especially with my left ankle so anything that can lock that down and prevent rolling is good for meIf selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide an in-depth review of the shoes. Yes

What's your current golf shoe? Been wearing Trues since they first came out--currently have Knits, OGs and a few older ones.What is your handicap? 0.8Where are you located (City, State)? Albemarle, VAWhat's your favorite Sqairz color combination? Black/greyWhat feature of Sqairz golf shoes is the most exciting to you? Wide toe fit paired with a high tech sole design.If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide an in-depth review of the shoes. Of course.

What's your current golf shoe? TRUE LinkswearWhat is your handicap? 5-6Where are you located (City, State)? Joplin, MOWhat's your favorite Sqairz color combination? 20/20 Grey with blueWhat feature of Sqairz golf shoes is the most exciting to you? Larger box toe, wider base platform. Also, in reading reviews, a few folks mentioned the squared off toes helping with alignment. That's really intriguing!If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide an in-depth review of the shoes. Yep!

What's your current golf shoe? Currently, Puma Ignite PWRADAPT CagedWhat is your handicap? 1.3Where are you located (City, State)? Fresno, CAWhat's your favorite Sqairz color combination? White with redWhat feature of Sqairz golf shoes is the most exciting to you? Patented Sqairz Toe Design. My golf shoe issues have been well documented in my threads/posts in the golf style forum. I struggle to find shoes that are wide enough in the toes.If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide an in-depth review of the shoes. Absolutely!

Titleist TSr 3 10°, Ventus Blue 6s
Titleist TSr 2 16.5°, Ventus Blue 7s

Ping G430 3, 4, 5 hybrid, Alta CB Black 70s

PXG 0317T 6-GW Mitsubishi MMT 80s
Vokey SM9 54° D, 60° T, KBS TGI 95s

L.A.B. Mezz.1 Max 35”, Accra

What's your current golf shoe? Adidas. More of the athletic look. What is your handicap? 7.5Where are you located (City, State)? Gilbert, AZWhat's your favorite Sqairz color combination? Gray with BlueWhat feature of Sqairz golf shoes is the most exciting to you? The squared off toe is very interesting. Haven't see a golf shoe like that and it makes alot of sense to me in terms of setting up properly and finishing properly with the trail foot on the toe.If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide an in-depth review of the shoes. Oh yes. I golf, the wife is a photographer. Courses are open, the weather is great. Let's do it.

PING G400 MAX 10*, Ventus Blue 6X

Cleveland HiBore XL 2 Wood - THE GOAT

Cobra F6 Baffler 17,5*, AD DI 8S

Cobra F7 Hybrid 21.5*, AD DI 95S

Srixon ZX5mk2 5, ZX7mk2 6-PW Modus 120x

50/54/60 Cleveland RTX6 Zipcore DG Spinner

-What's your current golf shoe? Currently, Nike Lunar VaporWhat is your handicap? 10.00Where are you located (City, State)? Macomb township, Mich.What's your favorite Sqairz color combination? Arrow, black & grayWhat feature of Sqairz golf shoes is the most exciting to you? Patented Sqairz Toe Design. My golf shoe issues are too narrow. I need to find shoes that are wide enough in the toes. Walked 18 this past weekend and my feet are a mess.If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide an in-depth review of the shoes. Absolutely!

What's your current golf shoe? Adidas adicrossWhat is your handicap? 7Where are you located (City, State)? Manti, UTWhat's your favorite Sqairz color combination? Black/GrayWhat feature of Sqairz golf shoes is the most exciting to you? Room in the toe box, hate the wider section of my foot being squeezed. So I'm saying COMFORTIf selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide an in-depth review of the shoes. Yes!

Callaway Epic Max LS
Callaway Epic Speed Fairway
Callaway X Forged 21* UT
Callaway Apex 21, 5-AW
Callaway MD4, 52, 56, 60
Scotty Cameron, Squareback 2

What's your current golf shoe? puma cagedWhat is your handicap? 7Where are you located (City, State)? Pleasantville, IowAWhat's your favorite Sqairz color combination? Blue/grayWhat feature of Sqairz golf shoes is the most exciting to you? wider toe box, hard to find good ones.If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide an in-depth review of the shoes. Yes

TSR4 Ventus Red
TSi3 3w AD DI7
TSi3 5w AD DI7
TSR2 7w AD DI7

TSR3 24 AV Blue X-Link 75
T150 6-G PX LZ
SM9 52/12/F-56/10/S TI S200 
Toulon Portland Garage 
ProV1x

What's your current golf shoe? Adidas Tour Boost 360What is your handicap? 13ishWhere are you located (City, State)? Bentonville, ARWhat's your favorite Sqairz color combination? Black/redWhat feature of Sqairz golf shoes is the most exciting to you? The heel stabilizer, pressure point spikes, and circular traction lug designIf selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide an in-depth review of the shoes. Yes

What's your current golf shoe? Anything Jordan and FootJoy Dry JoysWhat is your handicap? 4Where are you located (City, State)? Duarte CaWhat's your favorite Sqairz color combination? I'm gonna call them Silver and Black for the Raiderssssss ColorsWhat feature of Sqairz golf shoes is the most exciting to you? The Wider base Platform for stability, as someone with wider feet I can appreciate this as I order, when applicable, wide version of shoesIf selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide an in-depth review of the shoes. Yes absolutely would love to review this shoes

Corba Aerojet LS 9 Mitsubishi Chemical Kai'li 60X 
Taylormade Stealth Plus 15 Mitsubishi Chemical Kai'li 70X

Taylormade Stealth2  3 Rescue 19 Fujikura Ventus Blue 9X Velocore
Titleist T200 4 DGTI X100
T100S 5-PW DGTI X100
SM9 50F DGTI, SM9 54D DGTI, SM7 60D DGTI

EVNROLL EV5.1B - Mid Slant Hosel 34 

Scotty Cameron 2012 Select GoLo 34

L.A.B. DF3 Dodger Blue 35/70 Heavy (On its way!!)

What's your current golf shoe? ECCO Cage Pro and Foot Joy FuryWhat is your handicap? 10.8Where are you located (City, State)? Memphis, TNWhat's your favorite Sqairz color combination? Grey with BlueWhat feature of Sqairz golf shoes is the most exciting to you? The square toe designIf selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide an in-depth review of the shoes. Yes

What's your current golf shoe? Ecco Biom Hybrid, Adidas Adipower boost 2What is your handicap? 8.4Where are you located (City, State)? Lincoln,CAWhat's your favorite Sqairz color combination? 20/20 Gray/BlueWhat feature of Sqairz golf shoes is the most exciting to you? TPU stabilizer to help prevent rollover since I've had many ankle injuries. I also like that spikes are replaceable since most of my spikeless golf shoes don't offer this option.If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide an in-depth review of the shoes. Absolutely.

Cobra King f9/Fujikura Atmos Red TS 60S
TEE 15* XCG/DVS 70S
Adams Idea Pro 20*/Aldila Blue Bayou 80S
Srixon 565 4-PW / Nippon tour modus 105S
TM TP 52*
TM TP ATV 56*
TM TP ATV 60*
Giannini Legacy 3

What's your current golf shoe? FootjoyWhat is your handicap? 4Where are you located (City, State)? Columbia, MOWhat's your favorite Sqairz color combination? Black and redWhat feature of Sqairz golf shoes is the most exciting to you? The torque generation systemIf selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide an in-depth review of the shoes. U bet

Thanks for the opportunity

What's your current golf shoe? - Puma and Adidas, not sure the models.What is your handicap? - 6ishWhere are you located (City, State)? - Harrisburg, PAWhat's your favorite Sqairz color combination? - Black with GrayWhat feature of Sqairz golf shoes is the most exciting to you? - I have 2. The square toe, since i have larger wide feet, this seems as it will lead to more comfort. And the circular traction as I have alot of foot movement in my swing.If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide an in-depth review of the shoes. - Yes, of course.

Titleist TSi2 9° - Mitsubishi Tensei White 60 X

Ping G400 14.5° - Matrix Black tie 7M3 SG

Ping G400 17.5° - Aldila HM-40 Tour Gold Tour 95 S

Titleist 818 H1 22° - Aldila NV 95 X

Callaway Rogue Pro 4-PW - True Temper XP 95 ST15 S300 (Black)

Vanilla Wedge 50°, 55°, & 60° - KBS 610 Wedge S

Scotty Cameron Golo s5 34"

Member of #teamjetspeed - December 2013

What's your current golf shoe? Puma FusionWhat is your handicap? 3Where are you located (City, State)? Fairfield, PAWhat's your favorite Sqairz color combination? ARROW - Black with GrayWhat feature of Sqairz golf shoes is the most exciting to you? Patented SQAIRZ® toe allows the toes to spread and sit naturally. I walk all the time and do have foot problems. Always willing to try another option. If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide an in-depth review of the shoes. Yes

What's your current golf shoe? Skechers Go Golf ProWhat is your handicap? 6.8Where are you located (City, State)? Hoschton GAWhat's your favorite Sqairz color combination? Grey/BlueWhat feature of Sqairz golf shoes is the most exciting to you? Comfort and Square Toe Box with torque systemIf selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide an in-depth review of the shoes. For sure. I walk a lot and will be a great tester for the comfort and durability.

Skechers Go Golf and Adidas tour 3603.1Atlanta, GARed and WhiteSquare toe for more room in the toe box.Absolutely, right now I am walking and pushing 2 or 3 rounds a week and riding one.

• Driver - Ping G430 Max 10k - Ventus Black 6X | Ping G430 LST 10.5 - Aldila Rogue White 130 MSI TX
  • 3 Wood - Taylormade 300 Mini 13.5 - Ventus Purple X
  • 5 Wood - Ping G430 Max - Ventus Purple X 
  • 7 Wood - Ping G430 Max - Ventus Purple X | 4 iron - Srixon ZX4 MKII - Axiom 105X
  • 5 - GW Cobra King Tour - Axiom 105X
  • SW - Cleveland RTX6 55* - Fuji Tour Spec 115X | LW - Vokey SM9T 60* - Fuji Tour Spec 115X
  • Putters - Odyssey #7 Knuckle Neck Proto | Odyssey Jailbird Versa Microhinge - Odyssey Tank DBOdyssey Jailbird Ai-One

What's your current golf shoe? Nike Air Max, Footjoy DryJoyWhat is your handicap? 1Where are you located (City, State)? Waynesville, NCWhat's your favorite Sqairz color combination? 20/20 Gray with Blue size 12What feature of Sqairz golf shoes is the most exciting to you? Padding and Stabilizers for comfort and waterproof design for morning/rainy roundsIf selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide an in-depth review of the shoes. Yes. I walk 90% of my rounds so I will have plenty of feedback.

Titleist TSi2 10* Ventus Blue 6X
Titleist TS2 16* Diamana S+ 60X 
Taylormade Rescue 22* Aldila XVS9
Titleist T100S TT Dynalite Sensicore X100 4-PW
Vokey SM5 50*, 54* and 60* TT DGS400
SIK Pro Custom

current shoe is Adidas or Ecco...

Hdcp...4

City/ Stat..Rochester, NY

Color..black/gray

I have some long lasting foot issues, but love to walk. I’m looking for support but total comfort from start to the finish of my round.

I’d be very excited to relay my experience with your Sqairz shoe line.

Ping g430 10K w/ Ventus Red 6-S

TaylorMade iq10 5 Wood w/ TD-70-S

Taylormade Stage 2 Tour hybrid w/Fujikura Speeder HB-S

PXG 0317t w/steelfiber i95-S 5-PW

SM8. 52* & 58* TM High Toe

Lab Mezz...46”

Jones Players Bag
Taylormade TP5X

Current Shoe-Puma

Handicap-8.2

Location-Richmond, Va

Favorite Color- Arrow Black & Gray

Most exciting feature- Waterproof because I walk a lot and heel stability

Agree to participate in Review- Definitely!

Cobra F9 Speedback 9.5*
Ping G15 15.5*
Ping G 19*
Adams Idea Pro Black 9031 23*
Callaway Steelhead XR Pro 5-AW
Ping Glide 2.0 54* SS
Taylormade Milled 58*
Taylormade Spider Tour

What's your current golf shoe? Anything PumaWhat is your handicap? 20Where are you located (City, State)? Bristow VAWhat's your favorite Sqairz color combination? Grey/BlueWhat feature of Sqairz golf shoes is the most exciting to you? I'm anxious to see if the balance and stability are a true thing.If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide an in-depth review of the shoes. Yes

DRIVER:  Callaway Rogue ST 10.5

FAIRWAYS:  Callaway Rogue ST 3, 9, 11 Fairway Woods

HYBRIDS:  Callaway Big Bertha 3 Hybrid, Rogue ST 4 Hybrid

IRONS:  Callaway Rogue ST 4-AW

WEDGES:  Callaway Jaws Raw 50 S Grind, 54 S Grind, 58 Z Grind 

PUTTER:  Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas

BACKUPS:  Odyssey Toulon Garage Le Mans Tri-Hot 5K Double Wide, MannKrafted Custom, Slighter Custom

BALL:  Testing

A man has to have options!