I received Game Golf classic as a Xmas gift. Been trying to figure this out since. I’ve tried everything multiple times even deleted everything and started over. Now it won’t let me enter my city. Screen goes black. I’ve tried calling them but keep getting you’ve called wrong number. Try again. I’ve also gotten status “500 error”. Wtf. I’m about to the point of just throwing it away. Can’t believe some pros indorse this crap.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but this company went out of business last week. I was a power user up until the end and unfortunately all you can do now is indeed just throw it in the trash.

TaylorMade SLDR 460 12*+1* stock stiff
Tour Exotics XCG 15*; Mizzuno 19* MP-650
Callaway X-20 Tour 4 - PW; PX 6.0 shafts
Titleist Vokey SM 52*, 56*, 60*
Odyssey Teron, 35" Super Stroke 3.0
https://www.gamegolf.com/player/KevinR22

@Auditor_Kevin not one to question you but I've searched the web and it says nothing about that. If you have a link or website saying this then fair enough though its a little funny I have been able to log in just last week fine and now not. Yes I have tried logging on this morning to my GG dashboard and it won't let me. even with facebook login as it states the site is not secure and facebook won't connect to it.
My thoughts are that their servers could be down because of the Covid-19 pandemic and that many companies are on lock-down still and their employees furloughed like many companies have all over the world. I have emailed them but with the time difference I'm not expecting a email back anytime soon. I will keep trying every few days and see if it comes back up and keep you guys posted.