Memorial Day Discount Codes - Post'em Here!

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So I dug all over to try to figure one out and found one, it's not 45% but it is 40% -- hope your carts are loaded and ready to go because it probably won't last long like the others- TISHA2020   Gooo

New discount code, garyw2020. Same deal

Fittings are overrated, just buy cool new stuff until it works.

Everything I ordered was custom specs, status is still showing “sent to warehouse”

Driver - Cobra King LTD Aldila Tour Green 65X
Driving Iron - Ping IE1 4 iron (bent to 18*) KBS Tour 130X

Irons - 2019 Cobra King MB 5-GW KBS $-taper 130X

SW - Cobra MIM Black 56 Versatile KBS Hi-Rev 2.0

LW - Cobra MIM Black 60 Low KBS Hi-Rev 2.0

Putter - Tour Issue Odyssey Protype PT12 Butane Finish

As a former part time flipper (softball gear), there's a big difference between tying up $20 to make $20 and tying up $200 to make 20. I subsidized my tournament fees and supplied my teams equipment at-cost, so it was a good hustle while it lasted.

I wouldn't touch any item that I couldn't get a 30+% profit on, and for things like shoes/pants/bags I would generally only do it if I had multiples of an item so I could maximize profit by standardizing packaging, listings/advertising, etc.

A single club or shaft with a 10-20% return isn't worth tying up the money for weeks, there are easier, quicker, more profitable flips or bigger single-item scores to be had.

"Of all the hazards, fear is the worst" - Sam Snead
WITB: Cobra F9 9.5 ~ Ping Anser 4w ~ Ping G30 3h ~ Cobra King Utility ~ Cobra King Forged One 4-P ~ Cobra King 50-V, 56-WL ~ Ping Sigma G Piper 3

Thanks again to the person who shared the original Code. I would have never considered Cobra before. I ended up with a set of King Forged Tec Irons and a Speedzone Driver, $850 shipped total is a pretty crazy deal for a 4-PW iron set and Driver.

The irons are just about a full club longer than my PXG 0211's, a little more offset on the Cobra's but nothing too crazy. Love the driver as well, Longer than my Mavrik Max, not quite as forgiving but honestly, compared to the Max the mishits weren't crazy terrible which is what I was worried about.

• Like 1

Tour length F9 here also. I was hopeful that the customs were starting to show up, but I'm guessing I have a couple weeks to wait.

WITB: Cobra F9 9.5 ~ Ping Anser 4w ~ Ping G30 3h ~ Cobra King Utility ~ Cobra King Forged One 4-P ~ Cobra King 50-V, 56-WL ~ Ping Sigma G Piper 3

Shipping UpdateThrough these unprecedented times, we are tremendously grateful for each of you, our dedicated customers. Our website remains open for placing orders. Footwear, apparel, accessories and stock golf clubs are taking 2-3 business days to ship out.Please be aware that our custom club builds are taking longer than normal due to reduced staffing and hours. Our priority is our employees' safety. We are working hard to get your order to you as soon as possible. Custom orders are currently taking a minimum of 10-14 business days before shipping. We will update the website as information changes so please check here regularly. Our customer service team is experiencing very high volumes of emails and phone calls so please refer to this page for the latest information.

Did you get a separate email to notify you that it shipped, or did you have to use the status-checker from the original order? I've been checking status regularly, but I'd gladly wait for another email instead if they send one when it ships.