Jump to content

PXG 0811 X+ Prototype Round 1


Recommended Posts

11 minutes ago, joneser said:

Without getting too personal.  Had a family issue with a pet that has cost us SIGNIFICANT Money...not going broke by any means but common sense is being applied.  The driver is almost equal to my gamer (M5) but I would want to play around with shafts.  Distance is basically the same and I actually think there is more to be had.  There is nowhere around here that I can go tests shaft that won't cost a fortune and nowhere to do it outside.  I LOVE the looks and sound of it and with some shaft tinkering, I could see it as the gamer.  I however need to make an intelligent decision and sell the driver.  Its a bummer because I love the looks.  Bought with the Smoke Yellow 60 and while its pretty good, I think I like the IZ I have better....just don't want to be testing, swapping and costing a bunch of money that I should not be spending.  Took almost 54 years but I am attempting to use common sense.  ?

Sorry to hear that man. Understand.  If I get fit into it this Sat I may contact you. 
 

Gotta ask how close the Smoke Yellow and IZ are? Does the IZ have more feel or kick?

PXG 0811X+ Proto GD AD TP 5S
TM M4 15* AD DI 6S Black
PXG Gen2 0317x 19* Tensei CK Blue
PXG 0211 4-PW Elevate Tour S
PXG 0311 Forged 50*/54* Elevate Tour
TM HT 60*
PXG One and Done 34”

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 758
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Something showed up today for the Proto...🤤🤤🤤

Got my Proto X+ w/ Diamana S+ on Tuesday and took it to the range today.  Wow.  Coming from an R7 460 this is a huge leap in performance and feel. Easily 20yds longer carry.   Not to mention the sound

That is hard to say.  I am not a machine - obviously, but the X is more consistent for me.  I should be the prototype golfer for the X+ and I was fine until those bastards lowered the price and I coul

Posted Images

20 hours ago, OspreyCI said:

Sorry to hear that man. Understand.  If I get fit into it this Sat I may contact you. 
 

Gotta ask how close the Smoke Yellow and IZ are? Does the IZ have more feel or kick?

It’s hard to say, the heads feel very different.  The M5 feels head heavy compared to the Proto X+.  

 

  • Thanks 1

Taylormade M1 - Fujikura 661 Evo TS
Titleist 915F Diamana S+
Titleist 915h Aldila Rogue 85 black
Titleist 716 AP2 Project X PXI 5.5
2014 Cameron Select Newport
Vokey SM6 50f, 54s, 60m
[url="http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/topic/820603-jonesers-whats-in-the-bag-2013-updated-1124/"]WITB Link[/url]

Link to post
Share on other sites

Just did my fitting at PXG Scottsdale. Currently play the Gen2 0811x 10.5 Smoke Yellow 44.5 (not fit for the shaft). Did a Proto fitting, Gen2 hybrid and putter fitting. James was the fitter and he did a great job with my crappy swing. 
 

He knew right away the 0811x+ head was need because of my AOA, yes a negative AOA, and I needed to 10.5 head for launch. Absolutely love the deep face and shape of this head. They got it right for sure. I did work on getting my AOA a little more level by the end and it showed immediate dividends in spin, launch, and distance increase. 
 

I told him I did not like the Smoke Yellow amd wanted to try some upcharge shafts. We started with the Ventus Blue and I really liked the feel, but spun too much. Then we tried the GD AD TP and that was money for me. Launch came down to 13*, dropped spin down to 2600, and gained about 10-15 yards. I was able to get the face closed better with this shaft and I loved the feel of it. We did not try another shaft. He said I was getting the best numbers possible for my swing. I loved the driver and felt like a typical PXG club that is just solid. Done deal!

Edited by OspreyCI
Spelling
  • Like 4

PXG 0811X+ Proto GD AD TP 5S
TM M4 15* AD DI 6S Black
PXG Gen2 0317x 19* Tensei CK Blue
PXG 0211 4-PW Elevate Tour S
PXG 0311 Forged 50*/54* Elevate Tour
TM HT 60*
PXG One and Done 34”

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, snagy2000 said:

Any Proto 3W sightings?

Forget, I asked to see or hit one ... No, the fitters there, which is PXG HQ, have not seen one in person and no info on it yet. 

Edited by OspreyCI

PXG 0811X+ Proto GD AD TP 5S
TM M4 15* AD DI 6S Black
PXG Gen2 0317x 19* Tensei CK Blue
PXG 0211 4-PW Elevate Tour S
PXG 0311 Forged 50*/54* Elevate Tour
TM HT 60*
PXG One and Done 34”

Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, snagy2000 said:

Any Proto 3W sightings?

The Gen 2 FWs are pretty awesome.  The ball really jumps off the face.  I used my 3W off the tee on two holes to lay up and almost went in a lake on both holes because it went farther than I thought it would ?

  • Like 2

PXG 0811X 9º Proto driver, PXG 0811X+ 10.5º Proto driver

PXG 0341x Gen2 15º  3W. 18º  5W

PXG 0317x Gen2 22º  4h, 0317x Gen2 19º 3h, 25º 5h, 28º 6h

PXG 0311P Gen3 5-W

PXG 0311 Forged wedges - 50º, 54º, 58º

PXG Gen2 Mini Gunboat - 33"/34", Lucky D, Bat Attack, Blackjack. One & Done

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I have never demo’d a Gen2 3 wood. I keep seeing it’s really good.

 

Hope the Proto comes out later this year. 

  • Like 1

PXG 0811X+ Proto GD AD TP 5S
TM M4 15* AD DI 6S Black
PXG Gen2 0317x 19* Tensei CK Blue
PXG 0211 4-PW Elevate Tour S
PXG 0311 Forged 50*/54* Elevate Tour
TM HT 60*
PXG One and Done 34”

Link to post
Share on other sites

Great feedback on the Drivers, I hope to see good results on Tuesday. I tend to hit up on the ball some but have a OTT move so it might cancel the AOA out, I presently play a Honma TR20 440 8.5 with the FP 7X shaft or a GD AD BB7x and he will have to beat it to sell a 0811X.

 

I hope he does as I play the X flex to keep spin down and I am sure I am leaving yards on the table with my slower SS (mid 90's normally). Too bad about the Proto FW's I was hoping he would have one to try on the truck.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/19/2020 at 5:25 PM, OspreyCI said:

Just did my fitting at PXG Scottsdale. Currently play the Gen2 0811x 10.5 Smoke Yellow 44.5 (not fit for the shaft). Did a Proto fitting, Gen2 hybrid and putter fitting. James was the gutter and he did a great job with my crappy swing. 
 

He knew right away the 0811x+ head was need because of my AOA, yes a negative AOA, and I needed to 10.5 head for launch. Absolutely love the deep face and shape of this head. They got it right for sure. I did work on getting my AOA a little more level by the end and it showed immediate dividends in spin, launch, and distance increase. 
 

I told him I did not like the Smoke Yellow amd wanted to try some upcharge shafts. We started with the Ventus Blue and I really liked the feel, but spun too much. Then we tried the GD AD TP and that was money for me. Launch came down to 13*, dropped spin down to 2600, and gained about 10-15 yards. I was able to get the face closed better with this shaft and I loved the feel of it. We did not try another shaft. He said I was getting the best numbers possible for my swing. I loved the driver and felt like a typical PXG club that is just solid. Done deal!

You ended up with the same setup as I did. I am actually returning mine this week as it is the end of the 30 days and I have really struggled with consistency with it. The good days I have had with it have been really good, but others I seem to struggle with timing and have a 2 way miss, which is new for me. What flex did your fitter put you into and what was your club head speed?

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, bward said:

You ended up with the same setup as I did. I am actually returning mine this week as it is the end of the 30 days and I have really struggled with consistency with it. The good days I have had with it have been really good, but others I seem to struggle with timing and have a 2 way miss, which is new for me. What flex did your fitter put you into and what was your club head speed?

Understand. I was at 100 SS and was fit into a TP 5-S. The weight and feel was the best I have felt in a long time. Best GD AD shaft I have used... and I have owned a lot.. DI, IZ, and VR.

PXG 0811X+ Proto GD AD TP 5S
TM M4 15* AD DI 6S Black
PXG Gen2 0317x 19* Tensei CK Blue
PXG 0211 4-PW Elevate Tour S
PXG 0311 Forged 50*/54* Elevate Tour
TM HT 60*
PXG One and Done 34”

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, OspreyCI said:

Understand. I was at 100 SS and was fit into a TP 5-S. The weight and feel was the best I have felt in a long time. Best GD AD shaft I have used... and I have owned a lot.. DI, IZ, and VR.

Got ya. I am around 110 swing speed and was fitted into a TP 6-S. It was what I hit the best when we did the fitting, but I think it may have been a little soft is what I would be off and on with timing it. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, bward said:

Got ya. I am around 110 swing speed and was fitted into a TP 6-S. It was what I hit the best when we did the fitting, but I think it may have been a little soft is what I would be off and on with timing it. 

Yeah, I personally think you should have been fit into an X-stiff with a 110 mph driver SS. I’m around 105 and play an X-stiff (but I also have an aggressive transition). 
 

The TP is prob my favorite GD shaft, and I agree with Osprey it’s one of their best shafts. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Just finished my fitting and he put me into the 0811X proto with the Fuji 2.0 6X tipped 1.5" and playing at 46" I am a very high spin person and the tipping is more for spin control than SS. He showed me 15 yard gain over my Honma TR20 440 with the Vizard FP 7X, mostly by getting the spin down. 

 

Also put me into a 13* Gen 2 3 and 7 wood with the same Fuji Pro 2.0 but in 7x tipped and tipped 1"

 

I have to say again the PXG fitting is the best I have ever had and most of that is fitter, he is just very good and worked with my OTT swing to get me the best results. He was even nice enough to give me a couple of drills to help me get more inside and gain a better club path which should give me even better performance. 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Jim53 said:

Just finished my fitting and he put me into the 0811X proto with the Fuji 2.0 6X tipped 1.5" and playing at 46" I am a very high spin person and the tipping is more for spin control than SS. He showed me 15 yard gain over my Honma TR20 440 with the Vizard FP 7X, mostly by getting the spin down. 

 

Also put me into a 13* Gen 2 3 and 7 wood with the same Fuji Pro 2.0 but in 7x tipped and tipped 1"

 

I have to say again the PXG fitting is the best I have ever had and most of that is fitter, he is just very good and worked with my OTT swing to get me the best results. He was even nice enough to give me a couple of drills to help me get more inside and gain a better club path which should give me even better performance. 

Congrats on the setup. The Proto is a beast! 
 

? agree on the fitting. My fitter also helped me with my swing during the fitting. I saw an immediate decrease in spin and increase in ball speed. PXG fitting are great. 

  • Like 1

PXG 0811X+ Proto GD AD TP 5S
TM M4 15* AD DI 6S Black
PXG Gen2 0317x 19* Tensei CK Blue
PXG 0211 4-PW Elevate Tour S
PXG 0311 Forged 50*/54* Elevate Tour
TM HT 60*
PXG One and Done 34”

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MackDaddy480 said:

How did the putter fitting go?

Putter fitting was awesome... again. This is the second time doing one at PXG. I was fit into the Spitfire Double Bend. Just money for me. Had my Gen2 Gunboat for a year and a half and sold it like an idiot. Tried the Bat Attack and it was very good, but the Spitfire could not miss. My fresh Scott Special Select will be in BST soon. 

PXG 0811X+ Proto GD AD TP 5S
TM M4 15* AD DI 6S Black
PXG Gen2 0317x 19* Tensei CK Blue
PXG 0211 4-PW Elevate Tour S
PXG 0311 Forged 50*/54* Elevate Tour
TM HT 60*
PXG One and Done 34”

Link to post
Share on other sites

How is the proto driver sound? I'm going to be getting a new driver soon and won't be able to hit it.  It would be a complete stab in the dark if I ordered a proto PXG. 

Driver: PXG 0811x 9* Fujikura Speeder 661 Evolution IV 
Irons: Mizuno 921 Forged 4-PW, Recoils 95 F4*
Hybrids: PXG 0317X 19*
Wedges: Ping Glide 3.0 50*, 54*, 60*
Putter: Ping Vault 2.0 Ketcsh (solid black)  
Bag: Mizuno K1-LO white/staff blue (something new is coming, cant decide.)
Ball: Titleist Pro V1, Snell MTB-X, Maxfli Tour

Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Minarets said:

How is the proto driver sound? I'm going to be getting a new driver soon and won't be able to hit it.  It would be a complete stab in the dark if I ordered a proto PXG. 

The sound is awesome - very different than what I have been used to.  Much more muted than my Titleist TS3 and Epic Flash Subzero.  Like a well struck baseball bat thwack than an aluminum bat ping.  If you are in a range bay you will hear more of a metallic sound but they are much more muted than most.  I took many stabs at PXG clubs - very happy with everything, but the fitting was better than the stabs in the dark - as others have said, the fittings are top notch.

PXG 0811X 9º Proto driver, PXG 0811X+ 10.5º Proto driver

PXG 0341x Gen2 15º  3W. 18º  5W

PXG 0317x Gen2 22º  4h, 0317x Gen2 19º 3h, 25º 5h, 28º 6h

PXG 0311P Gen3 5-W

PXG 0311 Forged wedges - 50º, 54º, 58º

PXG Gen2 Mini Gunboat - 33"/34", Lucky D, Bat Attack, Blackjack. One & Done

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Minarets said:

How is the proto driver sound? I'm going to be getting a new driver soon and won't be able to hit it.  It would be a complete stab in the dark if I ordered a proto PXG. 

After owning two different Gen2 drivers and now being fit for the Proto.. they all sound the same. Which means they feel like a thud or if you are familiar with a nicely hotmelted TaylorMade head, that what they feel and sound like. ... TO ME

  • Thanks 1

PXG 0811X+ Proto GD AD TP 5S
TM M4 15* AD DI 6S Black
PXG Gen2 0317x 19* Tensei CK Blue
PXG 0211 4-PW Elevate Tour S
PXG 0311 Forged 50*/54* Elevate Tour
TM HT 60*
PXG One and Done 34”

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, OspreyCI said:

Putter fitting was awesome... again. This is the second time doing one at PXG. I was fit into the Spitfire Double Bend. Just money for me. Had my Gen2 Gunboat for a year and a half and sold it like an idiot. Tried the Bat Attack and it was very good, but the Spitfire could not miss. My fresh Scott Special Select will be in BST soon. 

You and I must be very similar golfers, haha. Same driver fit and then the exact same putter fit! I just got my Spitfire in the mail today. It was about 3 weeks from order to delivery.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I was very impressed with the sound, having had the EPIC SZ TD, Mavrik SZ and now the Honma TR20 440  it is closest to the TR20 to my slightly deaf ears but a good strike just sounded like it was going 300 yds and the off center toe strikes seemd to go just about as far and sounded just a bit different so I knew where I missed it. 

I am still going over in my head how good the fitter was and how he could tell in 3 swings which way to go and within 5 shafts had me getting 10-15 more mph in ball speed and by the time he was done it was 25 yds and a couple 30 yds longer than my Honma which I thought was about perfect for me.

 

Who knew spin rates above 3,500 and some strikes at close to 5,000 were so bad for distance (i joke).....I am not a big hitter at 61 and 25 more yds would be huge on the Courses I normally play.

 

We will see in a couple of weeks.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, bward said:

You and I must be very similar golfers, haha. Same driver fit and then the exact same putter fit! I just got my Spitfire in the mail today. It was about 3 weeks from order to delivery.

Right on man! Let me know how the otter works out. I wanted to try it because it cools very cool and didn’t think it would be for me, but man it was so good. Enjoy.

PXG 0811X+ Proto GD AD TP 5S
TM M4 15* AD DI 6S Black
PXG Gen2 0317x 19* Tensei CK Blue
PXG 0211 4-PW Elevate Tour S
PXG 0311 Forged 50*/54* Elevate Tour
TM HT 60*
PXG One and Done 34”

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Jim53 said:

I was very impressed with the sound, having had the EPIC SZ TD, Mavrik SZ and now the Honma TR20 440  it is closest to the TR20 to my slightly deaf ears but a good strike just sounded like it was going 300 yds and the off center toe strikes seemd to go just about as far and sounded just a bit different so I knew where I missed it. 

I am still going over in my head how good the fitter was and how he could tell in 3 swings which way to go and within 5 shafts had me getting 10-15 more mph in ball speed and by the time he was done it was 25 yds and a couple 30 yds longer than my Honma which I thought was about perfect for me.

 

Who knew spin rates above 3,500 and some strikes at close to 5,000 were so bad for distance (i joke).....I am not a big hitter at 61 and 25 more yds would be huge on the Courses I normally play.

 

We will see in a couple of weeks.

So right now I'm hitting epic flash SZ.  The 0811 sounds more SIM like? Or more solid than that?  That's what I'm looking for.  I do jot like how the SZ sits (closed) or sounds.    I want more of a. Open/square face with a more Taylormade sound.   More solid.  

Driver: PXG 0811x 9* Fujikura Speeder 661 Evolution IV 
Irons: Mizuno 921 Forged 4-PW, Recoils 95 F4*
Hybrids: PXG 0317X 19*
Wedges: Ping Glide 3.0 50*, 54*, 60*
Putter: Ping Vault 2.0 Ketcsh (solid black)  
Bag: Mizuno K1-LO white/staff blue (something new is coming, cant decide.)
Ball: Titleist Pro V1, Snell MTB-X, Maxfli Tour

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Minarets said:

So right now I'm hitting epic flash SZ.  The 0811 sounds more SIM like? Or more solid than that?  That's what I'm looking for.  I do jot like how the SZ sits (closed) or sounds.    I want more of a. Open/square face with a more Taylormade sound.   More solid.  

THe 0811 is way more solid sounding IMO.  But I think the Sim is a touch more dead sounding - dead as in sound not as in a dead strike. But I have been hitting the 0811 and has heard others hitting the Sim.  The Sim and 0811 Proto are close in sound when compared to the Epic Flash SubZero IMO

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

PXG 0811X 9º Proto driver, PXG 0811X+ 10.5º Proto driver

PXG 0341x Gen2 15º  3W. 18º  5W

PXG 0317x Gen2 22º  4h, 0317x Gen2 19º 3h, 25º 5h, 28º 6h

PXG 0311P Gen3 5-W

PXG 0311 Forged wedges - 50º, 54º, 58º

PXG Gen2 Mini Gunboat - 33"/34", Lucky D, Bat Attack, Blackjack. One & Done

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ajlacombe said:

THe 0811 is way more solid sounding IMO.  But I think the Sim is a touch more dead sounding - dead as in sound not as in a dead strike. But I have been hitting the 0811 and has heard others hitting the Sim.  The Sim and 0811 Proto are close in sound when compared to the Epic Flash SubZero IMO

100% agree with this.

  • Like 1

PXG 0811X+ Proto GD AD TP 5S
TM M4 15* AD DI 6S Black
PXG Gen2 0317x 19* Tensei CK Blue
PXG 0211 4-PW Elevate Tour S
PXG 0311 Forged 50*/54* Elevate Tour
TM HT 60*
PXG One and Done 34”

Link to post
Share on other sites

For the guys that have had both models or demo’d both, how much lower spinning is the X from the X+?
 

I was fit into the X+ but still worried about the spin being a touch high at 2700 or so. My Gen2 0811x seems to be low spin on the course as it it hits and rolls out nicely. Just wondering. Thanks. 

PXG 0811X+ Proto GD AD TP 5S
TM M4 15* AD DI 6S Black
PXG Gen2 0317x 19* Tensei CK Blue
PXG 0211 4-PW Elevate Tour S
PXG 0311 Forged 50*/54* Elevate Tour
TM HT 60*
PXG One and Done 34”

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, OspreyCI said:

For the guys that have had both models or demo’d both, how much lower spinning is the X from the X+?
 

I was fit into the X+ but still worried about the spin being a touch high at 2700 or so. My Gen2 0811x seems to be low spin on the course as it it hits and rolls out nicely. Just wondering. Thanks. 

Well... I do not have numbers, just usage.  I have both drivers with the same shaft.  I have my 0811X set to big plus (10.5º) and the 0811X+ has been set to little minus (9.5º) for most of the time that I have used it, but I have also hit it at standard as well.  Both drivers are set with the big weight in the back.  The 0811X has a lot of mileage with a 5g in front instead of the normal 2.5g, but I am going back to 2.5g in front due to being able to swing it faster with the lighter head - I need to see if there is noticeable loss of head feel though with the reduced head weight.

 

For me the heads are very similar except that the 0811X seems to have a straighter face and the X+ is more rounded - so if they are both struck near the center they are really close, but off center strikes are different with the X+

 

THe X is longer for me and my strikes are more central.  The X face seems to be a touch taller than the X+ as well.  In the past I have been a high toe miss with the driver, but not with either of these.  Ball flight is very similar on each in the setups I have.  This is turning into a long winded post that is waffling, but that is because they are so similar.  I am thinking that every person will get unique results because of how they deliver the club to the ball with the driver.  I can say that I went from life-long drawer of the ball to a preferred fade with the X.  It is an easy shot for me to hit with that club.

 

To your original question - how much lower spinning is the X versus the X+?  I do not feel that it is that much.  I judge that based on ball flight.  A parabolic up flight means too much spin and a no carry drop from the sky is too little.  I feel like I can set these up to be pretty much the same club.  I like both but right now the X is in the bag and I am hitting fades (which is crazy).

 

If you were to try and change the flight of the X+ I think the 15g in the front is going to totally change the feel of the club - if it works, great, but you might need to do a different weight setup that PXG can help you with.  Maybe 10/10 or 5/15.  The weights definitely are very effective in changing the feel.  A fitter can intuitively get you set up.  I bought the X because the price dropped and I am very happy I did, but they are similar drivers ?

  • Thanks 1

PXG 0811X 9º Proto driver, PXG 0811X+ 10.5º Proto driver

PXG 0341x Gen2 15º  3W. 18º  5W

PXG 0317x Gen2 22º  4h, 0317x Gen2 19º 3h, 25º 5h, 28º 6h

PXG 0311P Gen3 5-W

PXG 0311 Forged wedges - 50º, 54º, 58º

PXG Gen2 Mini Gunboat - 33"/34", Lucky D, Bat Attack, Blackjack. One & Done

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Really appreciate the information. My fitter wouldn’t even suggest the X the way I was hitting it. -2 AOA in the beginning, then after a tweak of my swing I was getting almost level and getting 13* launch with 2700 rpm and 148 ball speed. I asked about trying the X and he though we couldn’t keep the launch where we needed with that shaft. I loved the AD TP and he did to for me. 
 

Just me being a GolfWrxer thinking I need the X for some Lower spin ?

PXG 0811X+ Proto GD AD TP 5S
TM M4 15* AD DI 6S Black
PXG Gen2 0317x 19* Tensei CK Blue
PXG 0211 4-PW Elevate Tour S
PXG 0311 Forged 50*/54* Elevate Tour
TM HT 60*
PXG One and Done 34”

Link to post
Share on other sites

My Proto X+ came today (ordered just under two weeks ago, so just a couple days longer than the 10 days I was quoted). Haven’t gotten a chance to hit it yet and I need to wait a couple of days since as excited as I am to put it in play I’m not changing out my driver I’ve been using before my next partner match play tomorrow. 
 

2147E060-2128-4404-808E-9632DD81E2FC.jpeg

716172B0-874F-4DAE-9731-1FCB4B7703D3.jpeg

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   3 members

  • Our picks

    • 2021 American Express WITB & Equipment Photos- Links and comments
      We are back on the ground at the American Express PGA event.
       
      Here are links to all the galleries:
       
      Cameron putters - 2021 American Express
      PXG Gen 4 prototype drivers - new putters
      UST Maymiya LinQ shafts - American Express 2021
      Mitsubishi Kaili & MMT shafts - American Express 2021
      Titleist TSi 2 & TSi 3 hybrids - American Express 2021
      TaylorMade putter cover for Palm Springs/Palm Desert - American Express
      New Aldila Synergy, Ascent & prototype shafts - American Express 2021
      Callaway Apex Pro iron, Epic Driver and fairway, Apex iron & hybrid - American Express 2021
      New Perfect Practice training aids - American Express 2021
      New KBS prototype shafts - American Express 2021
       
        • Like
      • 17 replies
    • Kevin Na WITB: 2021 Sony Open Winner (pics and specs)
      Kevin Na's What's In The Bag?
       
      Specs are on the front-page as well-
      https://www.golfwrx.com/645178/kevin-nas-winning-witb-2021-sony-open/
       
      Driver- Callaway GBB Epic (9 degrees) Graphite Design Tour AD GP 6 TX
      3w- Callaway Epic Flash Sub Zero (13.5 degrees) Mitsubishi Diamana RF 70 TX
      5w- Callaway Epic Flash Sub Zero (18 degrees) Mitsubishi Diamana RF 80 TX
      Hybrid- PXG 0317 X Gen 2 (19 degrees) Graphite Design Tour AD DI 95X
      Irons- Callaway Rogue Pro (4), Callaway Apex Pro 16 (5-PW) True Temper Dynamic Gold Tour Issue S400
      Wedges- Callaway Mack Daddy 4 (54), Vokey Design prototype (’18) (60-06K ) True Temper Dynamic Gold Tour Issue S400
      Putter- Odyssey Toulon Madison
      Grips- Golf Pride Tour Velvet Plus4
      Ball- Titleist Pro V1x
       

       
        • Like
      • 47 replies
    • SIM up close
      Here some pictures up close of the SIM only for now.  
       
      Wk
        • Thanks
        • Like
      • 170 replies
    • 2021 EQUIPMENT LAUNCHES (Running thread of all our launch pieces)
      A continually updated table of contents of our front page 2021 equipment launch stories for your reading pleasure. 
       

      Callaway
      Apex irons, Apex Pro irons, Apex DCB irons Apex hybrids, Apex Pro hybrids  
      Mizuno 
      MCraft putters
      Ping
      G425 driver G425 fairway woods, hybrids and crossover G425 irons
       
      PXG 
      PXG 0211 series
        • Thanks
        • Like
      • 60 replies
    • JT with a Ventus in the Tsi3?
      https://www.instagram.com/p/CJo-yEVDcyC/?igshid=1llg9lvv71oco
      • 212 replies

×
×
  • Create New...