MEMBER REVIEWS: SQAIRZ Golf Shoes! See What Members Are Saying!

[img]https://s3.amazonaws.com/golfwrxforums/uploads/E4VFZVWDB2QP/sqairztesting.jpg[/img]We have six members testing out the new SQAIRZ Golf square toed shoes out on the golf course. Please ask the members any questions you might have about the new shoes and how they perform. The testers are:
@scooterhd2 @phil75070 @ASN21 @gunslinger646 @NavyLD12

We also want to give a huge THANK YOU to SQAIRZ for putting on this testing event!

CJPSignatureV3.png.c58dade69e39827f99ae02c309fb82e2.png

Instagram  |  iTunes  |  SoundCloud  |  Spotify | YouTube

Initial impressions (06/03/20):

First, I would like to thank SQAIRZ and GolfWRX for the opportunity to review these for our community. Thank you SQAIRZ for the extra swag as well, I'll definitely rock the socks and hat! I went with the Arrow model in White & Red. It immediately caught my eye as my favorite color combo, but after seeing the other colors in this thread I must say they all look good. I also went with white because we are going through a serious heat wave here in the Bay Area and white should keep my feet cool. I went with a size 10 after consultation with Bob. I have worn 9.5 in other brands but have recently struggled to find a shoe that fits my wide feet with enough comfort. This testing really couldn't have come at a better time because I have been going through and returning shoes left and right in order to the find the right pair for the remainder of the golf year.

Getting these out of the box and putting them on I quickly realized the great build quality. They are a tad bit on the heavier side but you then get that added stability factor. I haven't had a chance to play 18 in these yet but just walking around the house and garage they feel pretty dang good. I love the extra space in the toe area. My current gamer shoes are very narrow in that area and my feet hurt like crazy after each round. One thing I also need to comment on are the sta-put laces. They do a great job of keeping your foot secure. I have only owned one pair of BOA shoes and those were great initially but felt like they weren't as secure after multiple rounds of golf. These feel like they will last longer and are also more aesthetically pleasing than a disc on the front or back of your golf shoe. I'll admit I do have to re-tie my shoes a couple of times during the round so I am looking forward to seeing if these don't get un-done.

Lastly some pictures..

img-3809.jpg

img-3810.jpg

img-3811.jpg

img-3812.jpg

img-3813.jpg

img-3814.jpg

img-3815.jpg

img-3816.jpg

img-3817.jpg

img-3818.jpg

img-3819.jpg

• Like 2

Thank You!

First off thanks to SQAIRZ and GOLFWRX for this testing opportunity! I consider myself to be a golf equipment junkie. I browse the BST multiple times a day, I’m constantly looking at new releases and reading reviews on clubs and balls – past, future, present. The amount of research I do before buying a wedge or even a bag of tees is ridiculous. But admittedly, I really haven’t put much thought into the golf shoe. I own 2-3 pairs at a time, ride them hard, and then pick up another pair at a local golf or pro shop when the time comes.   

So, I had never heard of SQAIRZ until looking into the company for the giveaway. If there is any doubt about their company, check out the team on their website. https://sqairz.com/sqairz-team/. You’ll see lifetimes of experience with top shoe and sports companies, with a heavy focus in the golf industry. I’ll admit the price point on these shoes is not cheap, and what comes with that is an expectation of excellent quality and design, so it is reassuring to see they have the experience to back it up. I was impressed when the founder, Robert Winskowicz, reached out to me by email to confirm my shoe size. He did not say that the shoes fit big, but that there is extra room in the toes because of the square design, so that if you are one to generally debate sizes, to go with the smaller one. I went true to my size. I’ll review more on the sizing and fit later. After confirming, they overnighted my shoes! Awesome!First Impressions

More than shoes, I got a nice little care package on my front porch. The box was packed carefully. I enjoyed the note on the inside of the box. And some extra swag – socks and a hat!

20200601-174313.jpg

Not sure how I feel about the hat. It is made from quality materials and the embroidering is fantastic. Seems very light and breatheable. The brim is square and elongated, which is obviously a playful extension on the design of their shoes, but I’m not sure if I am cool enough to pull it off. I will try it out though.

Now the socks are a different story. First impressions are these feel amazing. Elastic but not thin. Cushioned, but not heavy. There is a higher heel tab that really feels nice and should keep them in position. Here in Arizona I am always wearing shorts and low cut athletic socks, so these are going to get some use. Could be real gamers worthy of a review themselves.

20200601-174352.jpg

Now for the main event. First thoughts are the shoes look fantastic! The square toe is in no way off putting to my eye. Doesn’t look gimicky or unnatural. I had some reservations about that to be honest. I think the color scheme helps to hide it since the text on the toe is not so bright. The colors looks true to the photos on the website, which is always important to me. The body of the shoe is solid, and certainly has more heft than the athletic/mesh fabric style golf shoe I normally wear. These have a 2 year waterproof warranty, and initially it feels like you won’t have to challenge that. They are well built. I want to draw some particular attention to the pull tab. It seems to run all the way down to the sole of the shoe, and possibly under, with lots of stitching. Not sure of the material, but it feels like you could dangle off a mountain by it. Feels solid. I’ve had some shoes where the tab is like a shoelace with two stitches and you learn real quick not to pull on it to hard. It’s just a decoration. Not on the Sqairz. The sole looks well cushioned, with an extra pad on the heel. I’m sure I will detail more about the laces later, but I can see right away how they lock in so that the shoes do not loosen throughout the round. On the bottom of the shoes, the spikes seem well positioned and the circular patterned cleats have a ton of grip as well.

20200601-174809.jpg

20200601-174722.jpg

20200601-174642.jpg

I took some size comparison photos of my Foot Joy Flex spike-less shoes. Both are size 11. The width and length seem identical. The Sqairz are wider at the top of the toe, which I believe is going to be helpful as I have wide feet and the room should be welcomed. But I could see where if you were in between sizes these could feel like there is too much room in the toe. The overall shape and arch to the shoe is also very similar to the Foot Joys, which gives me some initial confidence that these are going to fit and feel great.

20200601-175030.jpg

20200601-175059.jpg

UPDATE

So, I have put these shoes through the paces over the past two weeks. I’ve played 5 – 18 hole rounds, plus 2 - 9 hole rounds and have gone through a dozen practice sessions. I’ve walked 45 holes, and by now have a very good sense of how I like these shoes. Durability

First, let me say Sqairz are a sort of antithesis of the type of shoes I normally wear. I typically buy lightweight, breathable, athletic style golf shoes. Usually with some sort of mesh that is very airy. That’s just what I have found to be comfortable and living in Arizona I don’t play in harsh course conditions that I thought required much else. I’m also always in shorts, so I prefer an athletic shoe to match. That was what originally drew me to the giveaway. I find the Sqairz to have that same look, but these are built much differently. My ‘normal’ shoes don’t last long. I usually rip through shoes. I had little doubt when I first took these out of the box and have little doubt now that these were made to last. They are waterproof. I’ve walked recently watered fairways and even stood on the first step of my pool. Waterproof. The sole also wraps up onto the toe, sort of like an infinity face, that really looks to stand the test of time. That is usually one of the first fail points on most of my shoes, golf shoes or not. So while it is still early to comment on the long-term durability, I do not foresee any issue with Sqairz. They have given my every indication from start to finish that they are built to last.The Square Toe and Fit

I am a fan of the square toe. The toe box is roomier. It doesn’t feel loose, but your toes don’t feel like you have a shoe on. There is no compression. I do have wide feet, so maybe that’s why I enjoy the new found feel and freedom more. But in the motion of the golf swing, the foot does not feel like one bound item and there is more room to press, grab, balance, whatever it may be with the toes. I quite enjoy it.

I will say that walking 18 holes through rough desert terrain, there is a bit of rub in the heel. @ASN21 has some similar comments, although I didn’t find it to be as big of a deal necessarily. Certainly, nothing that caused pain or blisters or that even distracted me. Just seems like the heel shape is a little different than mine. And you forget about it after 10 steps. Or I did anyway. And when I put them on now it is not a thought. I’d rank Sqairz to be an 8/10 on comfort.

Besides fit, the square toe has 2 additional positives that I really like. First, it is really easy to maintain balance and finish your swing you with trail foot finishing up on the toe. It feels natural and more balanced and is almost like a little drill in every swing to finish correctly. I really like it. Secondly, I realized that I don’t stand perfectly square on my putts, and at first I thought that was a wasted opportunity were the Sqairz can help you line up correctly. But I quickly realized that even with my feet flared, the trick is in making sure my squared shoes were not parallel to the target line and in checking that they had the same angle to the line. I’ll try to capture it in a sketch, but I can honestly tell you I caught myself lined up incorrectly several times based on this visualization and made adjustments that greatly improved my start line on those putts. I also found it to be helpful on partial swing and chips where I usually stand a bit open, but my trail foot is actually square to target, and obviously these are so easy to line up.

image.pngAdditional Features

The “Sta-Put” Laces are the real deal. This is the next best thing to BOA, and since Sqairz sells them separately you can add it to any of you favorite existing shoes if you don’t go down the Sqairz route. I’m telling you I don’t like laces. I’ve got wide feet and every time I step I feel like the laces loosen some. By the time I get home from work on a normal day I can slip out of shoes that were pulled as tight as could be in the morning. The Sta-Put laces are phenomenal. They stay tight. Especially down by the toe where normal shoes just loosen up. Once you pull the lace past one of the raised squares, it does not fall back and loosen. Yet, oddly, maybe because of the larger toe, the Sqairz are as easy as any other shoe to get on and off. I’ve bought a pair in black for my basketball shoes. These are a winner.

image.png

The spikes are placed really well. I’ve got a pair of Adidas tour 360s that have 8 spikes, but don’t feel as grounded as the Sqairz 6 spikes. I think some of it might be the weight and solidness of the construction of the shoe itself, but these really stabilize you. Compared to the tour 360s, there is also a spike more forward in the toe that I don’t know how I lived without. Sqairz’ claims the 4 red spikes are under 4 regionalized pressure point areas that generate the most torque and swing speed. I’m sure there is some science to their marketing talk, all I know is that during the swing you constantly feel stabilized from start to finish. I haven’t played enough golf in these to make definite claims about the sole and stability, but I will say I did not spin out once, or have foot slide back on a bad lie unexpectedly. On my range sessions, which usually are on sandy grass not known for the best grip, I’ve felt stable on every shot. I have had some of my best practice sessions in these shoes. I’ve also hit the longest drive of my life in these shoes. And shot a career low 75 on what is usually one of the tougher courses I play.Value

To be honest, I’m not one to typically drop a lot of money on shoes of any kind. I’m more of the what’s one sale guy. Those $150 running shoes look amazing, but I’ll go with these $49 ones on sale thank you very much. My golf shoe game is pretty similar, I usually have 2 pairs at a time, that I have never spent more than $120 on. All that being said, you get you what you pay for, and there is certainly a large market in the higher end, better performing golf shoes in the $175-$225 range.  Almost all of the major manufacturers have shoes in that range, and its no coincidence that those tend to be their flagship model. Sqairz definitely has a winner here. These are very good shoes. They have been good to my feet and great to my golf game. If these continue to hold up and last like I think they will, then they will definitely be worthy of their price tag. I can say that once my testing concludes, I will still be wearing the Sqairz over my Adidas Tour 360s and FJ Flex. Definite games for me.  

• Like 2

PING G400 MAX 10*, Ventus Blue 6X

Cleveland HiBore XL 2 Wood - THE GOAT

Cobra F6 Baffler 17,5*, AD DI 8S

Cobra F7 Hybrid 21.5*, AD DI 95S

Srixon ZX5mk2 5, ZX7mk2 6-PW Modus 120x

50/54/60 Cleveland RTX6 Zipcore DG Spinner

First off I would like the thank GolfWRX and SQAIRZ for the opportunity to test these shoes. I have been extremely intrigued by these shoes as I have followed them on Social Media. I will be 100% honest I hadn't purchased a pair because I didnt think I would like the looks. After seeing them in person and wearing them they look much better than I anticipated.

sq1.jpg

Lets start with the customer service and interaction with founder, Robert Winskowicz. I recieved an email to verify the proper sizing and fit. He was extremely pleasant and helpful. They have done some impressive studies of how these shoes can increase swing speed through ground force reaction. The website is very user friendly and has some great information on the design of the shoes, The design is what has had me so intrigued. I recently switched to a wide shoe because my toes feel so cramped and are usually in pain at the end of the round. The problem I had was that this then allowed too much room in the rest of the shoe.

sq2.jpgFirst impression

The shoes are far better looking in person!! The packaging is really nice with a cool note on the inside lid of the box. The hat that was included is a nice quality hat and a funny conversation piece but not something I would wear but my kids think its funny and they have been wearing it. They included a pair of their socks which are very nice quality and feel great. I like the added material to keep from any rubbing.

The shoes are a very high quality material and that is evident when you hold them. The did feel slightly heavy when I first pulled them out if the box in comparison to the Footjoy Pro/SL I have been wearing for the last 1.5 years. then I remembered that is not a fair comparison with a spiked shoe vs spikeless. So i grabbed a pair of my Under Armour spiked shoes and weighed both shoes on the scale and the SQAIRZ was actually a bit lighter. The thing is noticed first was the fit was so comfortable. I had room in the toes but the rest of the shoes felt snug and stable.

sq3.jpgOn Course Testing

I have played 2 rounds so far with these shoes and the feedback was positive. The first round was a morning round riding in a cart so I didn't get the full test of comfortably. The thing I did notice was that stability and grip that I had. Usually early morning round I have a tendancy to slip a little in the dew. I wore my usual low profile socks and the shoes had a slight bit of rubbing but not much to make them cause blisters.

sq4.jpg

The second round was a 6:30am tee time walking the South Course at Torrey Pines. The marine layer stayed the entire day and we even had some sprinkles so the ground was very wet. I never slipped at all the entire round which I found shocking. I actually got so confident in my footing that I started swinging faster then I normally would in those conditions, I actually felt that the control I had allowed me to swing faster overall. I haven't tested this obviously. I will say that the 2 rounds I have worn the SQAIRZ shoes are the 2 best rounds I have played and the 2 bet rounds I have had with the driver since the courses have reopened.

So the important part is comfort for me. The shoes were very comfortable and after walking the South Course I had n pain in my feet at all!!! This was shocking to me. normally after walking you feel that sense of relief when you remove your shoes and I didn't have that at all.

I will continue to test and update this thread as I get a few more rounds in with them. The only down side so far is colors. I would love to see maybe a white and black or white and silver to make them match nearly any color.

Callaway Mavrik SZ 9* set to 8* UST Mamiya LINQ Purple 7F5
Callaway Epic Flash 15* set to 14* UST V2 Tour 8F5
Ben Hogan FT Worth Hi 18* UST Recoil Prototype 110F5 2* Flat
Srixon 785/Z Forged DGTI X100 2* Flat
Vokey SM8 Black 50/56/62 DGTI Onyx X100/S400 2* Flat
EVNROLL ER7/Scotty Cameron Newport2 Buttonback both have Stability Shafts and P2 Aware Tour Grips
Snell MTB-X

I received my shoes yesterday afternoon. The box they come in isn't fancy but is jet black with Sqairz in big, bold red letters. Nothing superfluous on the box at all. I opted for the black with gray trim as I have a pair of gray and several pair of white but was lacking black. When I took the shoes out of the box I got the sense that these shoes are heavier than the golf shoes I have typically worn (Footjoy, New Balance). However, that did not give me a sense of dread, but rather a sense that these shoes are sturdy and designed to last a long time. You also are drawn to just how square the toe is on these shoes.

Upon close examination I was extremely impressed with the quality of the workmanship. They are impeccable! There is not a stitch out of place, not a puckered stitch, nothing. A couple of really nice things about them are the insole can be removed so if you have custom orthotics you can use them and the eyelets are metal. They are not going to rip or tear over time and use.

Upon trying them on in the house they feel very comfortable, roomy without feeling loose if that makes sense. The extra padding on the tongue is an improvement over most golf shoes I've worn. The Sta-Put laces are something I had never seen before and they work as advertised. Tighten them and they won't come loose.

On to the course. They are definitely waterproof as the fairways may have been watered early or it was dew. Either way, no moisture penetrated the shoes at all. I was also in a couple of bunkers and no sand got into the shoes either. The pattern of what they refer to as traction lugs on the sole is, I believe, unique to Sqairz, or at least I've never seen anything that comes close. As far as performance benefits such as any increase in swing speed or distance, improved rotational movement of the feet, it is hard to tell after just one round. I did feel more "connected" to the ground, perhaps more balanced and even with some moisture I saw absolutely no slippage.

I found some interesting things on the website as well. There are 12 spikes, six on each shoe. They have a spikes for life program where you can get a complete set of pikes (12) for shipping and handling - $5.99. If you like the Sta-Put laces you can also buy them separately, as well as socks (I have a pair and they are very comfy), hats, umbrella, and shoe carry bag - https://sqairz.com/

I will say this. At basically $200.00 a pair I would not normally spend that kind of money on a pair of golf shoes. Given that I play, on average, 180 rounds / year typical, less expensive golf shoes don't last very long for me. If these hold up like I expect they will I would not hesitate to buy another pair, or two, when it's time!

Following are some pictures. The first is just a picture of the box. The 2nd showing the distinct square toe. Three is a close up of the stitching and just how perfect it is, and the last one shows the metal eyelets.

I'm happy to answer any questions. More review to come as I get more rounds on them.

img-0454.jpg

img-0457.jpg

img-0462.jpg

img-0463.jpg

• Like 3

I'll be keeping a close eye on this one. My golf shoe fit issues have been well discussed in the style section.

Titleist TSr 3 10°, Ventus Blue 6s
Titleist TSr 2 16.5°, Ventus Blue 7s

Ping G430 3, 4, 5 hybrid, Alta CB Black 70s

PXG 0317T 6-GW Mitsubishi MMT 80s
Vokey SM9 54° D, 60° T, KBS TGI 95s

L.A.B. Mezz.1 Max 35”, Accra

Are any of you in the testing group avid walkers? Great initial reviews, looking forward to hearing more.

Titleist TSr4 10.0*  Mitsubishi WB 63 tx  
TaylorMade BRNR Mini 13.5* Kai'li white- tx
Srixon ZX5 (4-6) ZX7 (7-pw) KBS tour 130-x
Mizuno T20 51* TT x-100

Callaway Full Toe 54*, 60* TT x-100
Callaway PM Grind 64*
Toulon First Run Las Vegas DB

Pro V1

getair23, I am a walker and these shoes are amazing! Normally I would have to re-tie my old shoes at least 2-3 times a round. Not with these silicone square laces! What I have found most impressive is the stability I feel when I swing. Not sure what they did with the heel of the shoe, but it is like nothing I've worn previously.

• Like 1

Adding to my review in post #5 above:

The pull tab on the black shoe with gray accents is a little different in the way it is attached than what scooterhd2 has shown on his pair (mine pictured below). However, I feel it is just as secure as he feels his is. Another thing I found to like about these shoes is the way the rubber comes up in the front to protect the toe and the synthetic leather there (picture below). Years ago I used to drag the toe of my right (trail) foot to the extent that the sole would actually start separating from the upper on several pairs of golf shoes. Now I don't drag that foot but I do finish pretty much on the toe of that foot. This little bit of added protection is nice to have and shows that they think of pretty much everything!

If you, like I, have actually bought different size golf shoes due to the fact that certain brands or even models within the same brand fit differently, go with the smaller size. In most shoes I take a 9 but have worn both 9 and 9.5 over the years depending on how they felt when I tried them on. I, too, was impressed when I got an email from the founder, Robert Winskowicz, to confirm sizing. I know I didn't expect that and I took his advice and went with a 9 even though I had originally submitted 9.5 as my size. I'm certainly glad I did. The fit is perfect and exceptional! With Sqairz being Direct-to-Consumer there is no opportunity to try them on first but they do offer a no risk, 30 day money back guarantee.

I, too, had that little note on the inside of the lid of the box, a really nice touch that only the classiest of suppliers do, and I also received a hat and pair of sox. I did not mention the hat and sox in my original review as I didn't know if they were just something thrown in for us testers or if Sqairz does that with every pair of shoes ordered. If that is not the case I didn't want to set the wrong expectation. The hat and sox are very well made. It seems like everything this company sells is top of the class.

I, too, would like to add my thanks to Sqairz and WRX for the opportunity to test and review these Sqairz golf shoes. After two rounds of golf in them I'm already convinced that they are the best pair of golf shoes I have owned and I'm old and have worn many, many different brands and models of golf shoes over the years!

Pull tab attachment and added toe protection:

img-0465.jpg

img-0467.jpg

• Like 1

Hello all!!!

I’m thrilled to be testing these out. Sadly, with recent events locally and nationally, I have not been able to get my review started as I work in law enforcement. I hope to have a day off soon to put these to the test! I was actually on my first out of town golf trip of the year and had to leave the trip early to return to home and work. Just missed getting these shoes in time for the first few days of my trip that I did have. Worry not! I will have my detailed review started soon! First impression has been great, this is a well constructed, quality golf shoe.

I walk and I walked Torrey South in these and they are incredibly comfortable.

• Like 1

EVNROLL ER7/Scotty Cameron Newport2 Buttonback both have Stability Shafts and P2 Aware Tour Grips
Snell MTB-X

If you have fit issues with shoes mainly tightness in the toes these are the answer.

Snell MTB-X

Any thoughts on the square toe in helping with alignment?

Titleist TSr4 10.0*  Mitsubishi WB 63 tx  
TaylorMade BRNR Mini 13.5* Kai'li white- tx
Srixon ZX5 (4-6) ZX7 (7-pw) KBS tour 130-x
Mizuno T20 51* TT x-100

Callaway Full Toe 54*, 60* TT x-100
Callaway PM Grind 64*
Toulon First Run Las Vegas DB

Pro V1

Walked my first 18 in these yesterday. Ok, only got through 16 holes after work before it got dark and I got tired. The round started off pretty well in these shoes. No issues and they were comfortable. The more I walked (I was also carrying my bag) the more I some rubbing on the back of my foot. For some reason I just couldn't shake it. Any of the testers experience this? My fit was pretty snug I would think. I can also report back that the Sta-put laces are fantastic. I did not have to re-tie my laces at any point during the round. I feel like every shoe maker should incorporate something like this for us golfers who don't like a BOA or disc system. Not to mention those lacing systems also increase the cost of the shoe.

On to the next big deal about these shoes. The squared front. They are definitely not going to be for everyone. Some people are going to hate it, some won't even notice it and then some will use it for alignment. I found myself in the last group. I was consistently looking down at these for my alignment. They definitely make it easier to line up your shots and not only on the putting green. I don't know that I would want all of my shoes to have a square toe but the alignment in addition to the extra toe space is definitely much appreciated. I have another 18 scheduled for next week so I hope to address some of the comfort levels that I saw while walking. I hope that by breaking these in a bit, that the comfort level will only keep improving. Lastly the traction on these is really really good. I felt no slippage and these really hugged the ground well and you felt like you were getting some additional power from the ground. If anyone has any questions let me know and I'll do my best to answer them.

• Like 1

Ok! Let’s get my review started. After being notified of winning a testing spot I was personally emailed from Sqairz CEO requesting sizing info. Proper fitting is very important for this shoe. I wear a size 12 shoe in everything, I requested a size 12 shoe. Shoes were sent overnight shipping, nice touch!!! Also said after trying them on, if I needed a different size he would overnight another pair immediately while I sent the originals back. Was really cool to have a personally vested interest in proper fit. Just amazing customer service. I received the shoes in the black/gray color combo. Sqairz hat and socks were a very nice surprise to find in the box. Thank you! Even the shoe box is nice. Initial impressions scream quality. This shoe is very well constructed. I’m in my 40’s and have been playing golf since youth. I’ve never went the cheaper route for golf shoes. I’ve traditionally played in Nike’s and Footjoys. Currently rotating through my first pair of spikeless Ecco’s and some Footjoy DNA’s as my regular shoes. I wear Nike Jordan 11’s or 5’a for golf trips or fun outings weather permitting. This shoe is on/above par for these other manufacturers. The shoelaces have numbs/ridges built into them to keep a secure fit. I’ve never seen this before in a shoe and it works really well. I played in mostly dry conditions for the couple rounds I’ve got in so far. I expect waterproofing is top notch. I think I could go whitewater rafting in these shoes and have dry feet after. The tread pattern is really nice as well.

I’ve played 2 rounds and I’m very impressed. After round cleanup is really easy and they look great. First day break-in wasn’t bad. They were comfortable out of the box. No discomfort at all after first round. Grip on the shoe is fantastic. I was in no way distracted or bothered with the square toe design. Shoe looks “bulky” when it’s not on the foot, but not at all when on my feet. Breathability was good as well. Second round really opened them up and I enjoyed the fit even more.

So far very impressed with this shoe. I’ll be putting them through the paces all summer and will update along the way. Went 89, 76 so maybe that’s why I enjoyed my second round in them so much!! Let me know if anyone has any questions!!!! Play well!! Thank you Sqairz!!

f95729dd-32dd-4e8d-b212-837b7d540c80.jpeg

56071731-25bb-4a62-9ecb-604d8285f5ca.jpeg

0ad255cc-6941-4818-a4b7-10c2b121047d.jpeg

bd463bae-0af1-4d51-9d36-947f37800c3b.jpeg

I have found the Sta-Put laces almost work too well. If laced up in a traditional manner I have found it difficult to loosen the laces to make it easy to put them on and take them off. I have found if I lace them up the way a lot of the pictures show on the website then it is much easier on and off. You have to look closely to see how it is done:

img-0472.jpg

• Like 1

It is a little tricky getting the laces roughly the same length at the top where you tie in a bow. One side of the lace goes all the way from the bottom grommet on one side to the top grommet on the opposite side. The other side of the lace is fairly obvious how it is done.

Sqairz is now partnered with Sir Nick Faldo who is really promoting not only the comfort but the performance improvements due to increased stability and balance, both adding up to more power. I don't know that my results are necessarily showing it, yet, but I do feel more balanced and stable when wearing mine.