APPLY NOW: Mitsubishi Tensei RAW Shafts! Blue, White, Orange!

City, State? Knoxville, TNHandicap? +2.1Current driver and shaft? Callaway Mavrik Sub Zero 9* w/ GD Tour AD GP 6xWhat would you improve with your current setup?? Reduce spin, Increase Launch angle just a little bit, want to be able to feel the shaft loadWhat Tensei AV RAW shaft do you want to test? White 65XDo you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and quality photos? Absolutely.

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the opportunity:

Bangor, Pennsylvania+4.1Sim 9 degree at 7*, two front weights, Alldila Synergy Black 60 TX Proto at 44.75”Id like a little tighter dispersion and more workability over my current setupId like to test the AV Raw 75 White in TXI’d absolutely love to help with feedback.

City, Sate? Santa Clara,CAHandicap? 2.2Current driver and shaft? Cobra F9 Aldila Silver Rogue 130MSI 70TXWhat would you improve with your current setup?? FeelWhat Tensei AV RAW shaft do you want to test? Tensei AV RAW WhiteDo you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and quality photos? YES!

Ping G400 Max 9* Aldila Rip-X 65TX
Callaway XR Pro 14* Graphite Design PM902X
Taylormade M3 17* Rescue Fujikura 869 Speeder Tour Spec X
Cobra Fly Z + Forged 4-PW Ping AMT 2.0 X Flex (LOL)
Wilson PMP 52,56,60
Directed Force 2.1
#vietnameeh

City, Sate? Scottsdale, AZHandicap? +3.1Current driver and shaft? Ping G410, Tensei CK Orange 60g x. What would you improve with your current setup?? Lower spin/launch, more control. What Tensei AV RAW shaft do you want to test? White, 65xDo you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and quality photos? Yes, have professional photography gear.

City, Sate? Stratford, CTHandicap? +1.5Current driver and shaft? Callaway Mavrik Sub Zero 9 degree with Evo 2 661 XWhat would you improve with your current setup?? Get something more inline with my C taper 130x'sWhat Tensei AV RAW shaft do you want to test? Tensei AV RAW Orange 60 TXDo you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and quality photos? YES!

City, Sate? Houston, TXHandicap? +0.5Current driver and shaft? Titleist TS3 w/ Fujikura Rombax 7z08What would you improve with your current setup?? Maintain tight dispersion with low spin while being able to experiment with contemporary counterbalanced construction and possibly increase my maximum launch angle. What Tensei AV RAW shaft do you want to test? Orange 65 TXDo you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and quality photos? Of course!

Titleist TS3 - Diamana ZF

Mizuno MP Titanium 15* & 18* - Diamana Kai’li

Mizuno MP68 (raw) 3-PW - KBS Tour

Vokey SM7 (raw) 55*M & 60*L - KBS Tour

Scotty Cameron Newport 2 Mid Slant

Lamkin Crossline Cord Midsize | ProV1

midland tx12KK XD 70tx touch more stability What Tensei AV RAW = white 70 txDo you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and quality photos? - of course

Driver SIM 10.5 Ventus BLK 6x tipped 1” , 1* tour tip hotmelt head 45.75” 3w SIM 15* Ventus Red 9x tipped 2" 43.25”2i 19.5* T-MB AD DI 105x (Tipped 2.5”)  Sans 2i R15 5w Fit on Pro 95XX (tipped 2.5”)Titleist MB 620 3-PW (47* PW) Tour Issue X100s (HSx1) lie angle 620mb std specs + .25 to .5” Vokey Wedge Works Sm8 D grind 54(@53*) bounce 12* | custom grind leading edge relief w/ Nippon 125 x + 1” lie angle 63* Sm8 K grind 58(@59*) low bounce 6* | custom grind heel relief w/ Nippon 125 x + 1” lie angle 63 | Bettinardi BB8 tri sole - 70* Lie angle 2* of loft Super Stroke GT 1.0
All woods & 2i hot melted, GP Tour Velvet . 580 Ping Hoofer 

City, Sate? Clements Ca Handicap? +0.7Current driver and shaft? Cobra Speedzone Xtreme w/ Ventura Blue 60sWhat would you improve with your current setup?? More stabilityWhat Tensei AV RAW shaft do you want to test? Blue TXDo you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and quality photos? You know it

1. Greensboro, North Carolina

2. 2.1 Handycap index

3. Titleist Ts3 10.5 with Rogue 130msi White Tx

4. Less load at the top of the transition with less kick or flex or kick in tip at impact. All factors that can give me a more piercing ball flight.

5. White but open to trying others as long as they are Tx flex.

6. Happily, ABSOLUTELY will do my part in sharing and updating.

City, State? Crawfordsville, IndianaHandicap? 8.5Current driver and shaft? Taylormade M6 with Fujikura Motore 6.2What would you improve with your current setup?? Seeing if I can find a more consistent shaft and maximize my distance/accuracy.What Tensei AV RAW shaft do you want to test? AV Raw Blue 60 pleaseDo you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and quality photos? Yes will post all of those and photos as well

Titleist 917 D2 GOGO 5 6S
TEE CB5 4 wood Fubuki Tour
Miura CB57's Nippon Modus 120
Miura custom raw 50 54, 56 Nippon WV 125
David Mills Custom torched Heritage SS flow neck
David Mills Custom Carbon flow neck Hertitage V2 with Nitride finish
David Mills GS Ming V3 flow neck
Byron Rincon DH89

City, Sate? Halethorpe, Maryland Handicap? 3.6Current driver and shaft? Taylormade M5, Tensei Pro White 60tx (playing at 45 in.)What would you improve with your current setup? I would move to a heavier weight. I love the feel of my current shaft bit feel like I could use the extra weight for tempo.What Tensei AV RAW shaft do you want to test? Tensei AV Raw White 70txDo you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and quality photos? Absolutely yes!