• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Saved to clipboard for posting in October ?

I agree, was just being general. Haha

How much is my wife paying you?! ?

I've noticed TS3 fairway woods have already started to be phased out. Pretty much only 13.5* available at my local store and 13.5* and 15* are the only lofts listed as available on TGW. Definitely seem to be making room on the shelves.

TBD Driver
TBD 3 Wood
TBD 5 Wood

Taylormade P770 4-AW PX Blackout 6.5
Taylormade MG2 TW Grind 56 & 60 PX Blackout 6.5

Taylormade My Spider X Short Slant KBS CT Tour Black PVD
Taylormade TP5 #13

They're still doing their usual US Open tour release so keep your eyes peeled when Winged Foot Week rolls around

Ping G410 Plus 9* Flat minus setting Hzrdus Smoke Green Small Batch 70 6.5TX (Tipped 1")

Taylormade M1 17* Evenflow White 85 6.5 (Tipped 1.5)

Taylormade M5 5 Wood Lower Setting Accra TZ5 100M5 Prototype  (Tipped 2")

Titleist Bridgestone Tour B X Blade 4-Pw Aerotech Steelfiber 125 S (Hardstepped 2x Bent 2* Weak 2* Flat)

Miura NOS Sm6 50F 56S 60K True Temper S300 (Bent to 51.5 55.5 59.5 All are 2.5 Flat)

Taylormade Spider L Neck 34"

Titleist ProV1 X Yellow 

Bet we start to see these in a couple weeks and then retail release sometime before Christmas would be my guess. Have to imaging with everything going on it will ge tpushed back a little from the normal Aug/Sept release dates.

Titleist TSi3 9.0 w/ Mitsubishi Chemical Tensei AV Raw Orange 65 TX
Titleist TSi3 15 w/ Mitsubishi Chemical Tensei AV Raw White 85 TX

Titleist MOTO 915Fd 18 w/ Fujikura Ventus VeloCore Black 9 - X
Titleist CNCPT CP-03 3i, CP-02 4i-9i w/ TT Dynamic Gold TI X100
Vokey BVHG SM8 46.10F, 50.12F, 54.10S, 60.08M w/ TT DG TI
Scotty Cameron Roundback Tour 1.5/Timeless Tourtype SSS
WITB Link

The one thing they have going for them is they are on 2 year cycles, so the inventory of current TS wont be as high as a company like Taylormade/Callaway who changes every year. Still wouldn't be shocked if they push it back a couple months for retail, but I would expect it out before the holiday season. At this point I highly doubt the PGA show in Orlando will happen unless a vaccine is found for COVID-19.

Titleist TSi3 9.0 w/ Mitsubishi Chemical Tensei AV Raw Orange 65 TX
Titleist TSi3 15 w/ Mitsubishi Chemical Tensei AV Raw White 85 TX

Titleist MOTO 915Fd 18 w/ Fujikura Ventus VeloCore Black 9 - X
Titleist CNCPT CP-03 3i, CP-02 4i-9i w/ TT Dynamic Gold TI X100
Vokey BVHG SM8 46.10F, 50.12F, 54.10S, 60.08M w/ TT DG TI
Scotty Cameron Roundback Tour 1.5/Timeless Tourtype SSS
WITB Link

My GUESS is they will be at retail by early October. As to the initial sneak peak info that coincides with Tour Seeding, maybe early September.

:smilie_titty: TS1 9.0  Fubuki 45G Shaft
:smilie_ping: G410 5 & & FW Alta CB 65g
:smilie_ping: G410 4 hybrid Alta CB
:smilie_titty:T100S/T200 Jet Black Combo AMT Black R300 
Vokey SM 7 54/58

Vokey SM8 46*
TM Custom My Spider 35" 

ProV1X No. 12

The only relatively reliable rumor thusfar is from Ian @ TXG during their 5/20 live Q&A : "We can tell you there's a new weighting system..."

All of the composite comments are simply unfounded forum speculation. People has been speculating Titleist and Ping using composite crowns for years with no reason other than the other because the other OEMs are doing it, but it has not materialized in the past decade (each OEM had one composite crown release and both were relative flops). The reality is that the TS line was able to get some of the lowest relative CGs on the market with a titanium crown so the us of composites would not be much of a benefit.

Exactly. People have been claiming this for years about Ping and Titleist. Personally I hope they keep the titanium, Ping already came out last year and stated they don’t do composite crowns because after the adhesive, the weight ends up equaling out to a full titanium build. If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it

• 4 weeks later...

Agreed! For as much of a fan as I am of Titleist, the further down the line releases of the TS1 and TS4 and then T100S and T400 does create a frustration at not being able to try the whole range.

Titleist TS3 8.5 Stiff Diamana D+
Titleist 915Fd 15 Stiff Rogue Black 
Titleist 915Hd 17.5 Stiff Diamana S+
Titleist T100 4-PW Stiff Project X LZ
Titleist Vokey SM6 50.08 & 54.10
Titlesist Vokey SM7 60.04
Scotty Cameron Futura 5S
ProV1x 2019