So far 2300 signed up, usually 6000 play... the famous 19th hole is shut down. Most out of country travel is locked down.

Thoughts on if and when this will be cancelled??

PING G410 plus   9* Tensei  AV Blue 60 gram X flex
PING G410 LST  14.5 TD AD TP 80 gram X flex
PING G410 19* Tensei CK Blue 80 gram X Flex
PING i500 4-PW w/ PX LZ 5.5 shafts
PING Forged 49*/53*/58* PX LZ 5.5 shafts
PING Sigma 2 Wolverine

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Looks like the tournament is a go. They just sent an email on what they are doing to keep everyone safe. No opening night party, no 19th hole, everyone gets their own cart, playing in 3somes, tee time

I would be interested to see, I guess they are a new hotspot. Kentucky governor has now ordered anybody coming from there to quarantine 14 days. They tracked one group of 15 that went there and 11 tested positive within a week.

on the flip side they are going to allow some spectators at the Kentucky Derby in September, so they are all full of it.

Last few years they've had about 3200 golfers. The locals I know are not playing this year and we are not traveling over from CLT. A friend of mine does some marketing for them and from what he says its still a go.

Cobra F8
Ping G400 17*
Ping G25 20 & 23 hybrid G30 26 hybrid
Ping i e1 6- uw
Ping Glide 3.0  54 & 60
Toulon Atlanta

Hard for me to believe I played in what was the 1st Myrtle Beach World Amateur Handicap tournament..... back in 1984. Given it has continued on for 36 years it no doubt is as enjoyable today as it was then if not more so. Just thinking about my time in Myrtle during that tournament puts a smile on my face.

Looks like the tournament is a go. They just sent an email on what they are doing to keep everyone safe. No opening night party, no 19th hole, everyone gets their own cart, playing in 3somes, tee times no shotgun start.

• Like 1

Cobra F8
Ping G400 17*
Ping G25 20 & 23 hybrid G30 26 hybrid
Ping i e1 6- uw
Ping Glide 3.0  54 & 60
Toulon Atlanta