Walker Trolley

The Walker Trolley Cape Model - Pre-Order

Anyone pre-order?

I LOVE the look, waiting for a few reviews as well as the option for the different tires (foam filled rubber).

Fired up to hear the feedback when these start shipping.

Cobra LTDx LS 10.5* // LA Golf DJ Series 65 (5)
TM Stealth Plus 13.5* // Ventus Black 6x
Callaway Uwood 19* // Ventus Blue 7s
4i - Callaway Rogue ST Pro // Mitsubishi MMT 105tx

5i-PW - NCW // Mitsubishi MMT 105tx
Vokey SM8 52.12F S300
Vokey SM8 56.14F S200
Vokey SM8 60.14K S200
Odyssey 2 ball ten
Callaway Chrome Soft X LS

There is a lot more on the web site: The Walker Trolley Cape Model - Pre-Order

Folding to get in your car:

image.png

I bet they come up with accessories, but I can see a lot of place for storage...definitely more than my current Clicgear...

I will post a review if I get one of these after the make the different tires available.

Cobra LTDx LS 10.5* // LA Golf DJ Series 65 (5)
TM Stealth Plus 13.5* // Ventus Black 6x
Callaway Uwood 19* // Ventus Blue 7s
4i - Callaway Rogue ST Pro // Mitsubishi MMT 105tx

5i-PW - NCW // Mitsubishi MMT 105tx
Vokey SM8 52.12F S300
Vokey SM8 56.14F S200
Vokey SM8 60.14K S200
Odyssey 2 ball ten
Callaway Chrome Soft X LS

As the founder and CEO, thought I could add some additional info here. The trolley is super easy to fold. One handle and one folding point.

As for storage, there is a storage accessory with waxed canvas that has two pockets. One with a snap for things you don't want to lose..keys, wallet, etc. and a 2nd that is open for easy access to your phone, golf balls, rangefinder, etc. There are two cup holders on top, one smaller for a can or 20oz bottle and a 2nd larger for a big water bottle or sand bottle. Also, there's a storage area on the bottom for a small cooler or pullover. Here's some pictures to help.

80616468-22ab-48d3-94dc-0b48efbb61df.jpeg

ba95ff1a-3ff8-45d0-9fe7-16991b1bd227.jpeg

• Like 1

Would love to hear reviews from users that receive theirs.@jbpayne32 have you ever thought about doing a giveaway where the winners leave reviews? I think that could be great for your business.

Driver: PXG 0811X Gen 4 w/ Tensei CK Pro Orange 60S

Fairway: TTE E8 Beta w/ Aldila Rogue Silver 110 70S

Driving Iron:  PXG 0311X 2i w/ Tensei CK Pro White 90S

Hybrid:  PXG 0317X Gen2 19o w/ Tensei CK Pro Orange 90S

Irons:  PXG 0311P Gen4 5-G w/ AeroTech SteelFiber 115fc S

Wedges:  Taylormade MG2 56o & 60o

Putter:  Scotty Cameron Phantom X 5.5

• 3 weeks later...

Ooh, she’s purdy. I see the accessories aren’t installed. Have they arrived yet?

Driver: PXG 0811X Gen 4 w/ Tensei CK Pro Orange 60S

Fairway: TTE E8 Beta w/ Aldila Rogue Silver 110 70S

Driving Iron:  PXG 0311X 2i w/ Tensei CK Pro White 90S

Hybrid:  PXG 0317X Gen2 19o w/ Tensei CK Pro Orange 90S

Irons:  PXG 0311P Gen4 5-G w/ AeroTech SteelFiber 115fc S

Wedges:  Taylormade MG2 56o & 60o

Putter:  Scotty Cameron Phantom X 5.5

Looks good! Curious about your experience with your Vessel. Is that the Lite Carry? How do you like it?

"We're not here for a long time... we're here for a good time." 

Mizuno JPX 900 Driver w/ Speeder Evo II 661 Stiff
Mizuno JPX 900 3W, 5W w/ Speeder Evo II 661 Stiff
Titleist AP3 4, 5 irons w/ Project X LZ 6.0
Titleist AP2 6 - GW irons w/ Project X LZ 6.0

Callaway Jaws Tour Grey 54S & 58x w/ Project X LZ 6.0O

Odyssey 2-Ball Ten Tour Lined
Shapland Stand Bag 2.3

Clicgear 4.0

Yup it’s the Lite Carry. I love it! I generally carry 90% of the time (will obviously use a push cart more now!) and the bag is perfectly balanced and the straps fit me perfectly. I do swap with my Mackenzie as well to change it up but the Vessel has almost everything I like in a stand bag. The magnetic range finder pocket is one of the best features and in the perfect spot. My biggest critique of the bag is that the top is smaller so you really can’t carry too many extra shafts / clubs if you are going to the range.

The bag also looks perfect for the Walker Trolley!

Thanks and yes, its definitely seems compact but that's a plus in my book. Some have said straps don't have enough cushioning, what do you think?

"We're not here for a long time... we're here for a good time." 

Mizuno JPX 900 Driver w/ Speeder Evo II 661 Stiff
Mizuno JPX 900 3W, 5W w/ Speeder Evo II 661 Stiff
Titleist AP3 4, 5 irons w/ Project X LZ 6.0
Titleist AP2 6 - GW irons w/ Project X LZ 6.0

Callaway Jaws Tour Grey 54S & 58x w/ Project X LZ 6.0O

Odyssey 2-Ball Ten Tour Lined
Shapland Stand Bag 2.3

Clicgear 4.0

MINE GETS DELIVERED TOMORROW! Woot woot! Review to follow after Saturday morning round.........UPDATE Just unboxed! It looks awesome. The thing was packaged incredibly. Pipes were wrapped with padding and zip tied, wheels were on the bottom and held snug on their own cardboard. Took about 5 minutes to unpack and set up- make sure you have a wire cutter for the zip ties. I watched the setup video last week when it was released and it was spot on. I'll try to get a pic of my Titty Lightweight Cart bag on it tomorrow.....sorry, I mean Titleist. :) Now, if the accessories & my Arccos Link would show up before my golf vacation on the 3rd, I'd rockin. Overall impression? Love it.

img-2943-jpg.jpg

img-2944-jpg.jpg

img-2945-jpg.jpg

img-2947-jpg.jpg

img-2949-jpg.jpg

Stealth w/ Oban Airburst Cobalt -or-
Paradym w/ Vanquish 

Srixon MKII ZX7/5 combo w/ Axioms!
Taylormade P770 w/ MMT stiff -or-
Adams Tour-issue CB5 Satin DG S300
Paradym 16.5 4-wood Ventus Blue 7s
Miura Tour 52, 56, 60 w/ MMT 
Scotty Cameron Studio Style 33" 350g 

My Walker Trolley arrived Friday afternoon. Brought it in the house at 4 pm, unpacked the cart and put it together in less than 15 minutes, left for the golf course at 4:30. Have now used it walking a couple of nines.

My reaction: Looks great---one guy asked me where I bought it and how to get one. Rolls easily. Folds and unfolds very easily. It doesn't take up a lot of horizontal space, though because of the curve of the handle, it's not a simple cube or square, but still fits easily in the back of my RAV4 with the clubs, with room left for shoes and clothes. Seems to be sturdy and has an easy and effective foot brake mechanism, though I can't speak to durability issues. It does one thing beautifully. I have a Ping Hoofer bag that rotates gradually when I put it on my ClicGear 3.0 pushcart. That rotation during a round is quite annoying. That simply does not happen at all with the Walker Trolley--the bag sits nicely in the cart and doesn't rotate at all. Big win!!! I have not received the storage components yet or the foam wheels, so I can't speak to those. I also found that the handle sits at a great height for me. It's not adjustable, but at least for me the handle was neither too high nor too low (I'm about 6 feet tall).

It has taken me a little time to adjust to guiding the cart. Changing direction requires a bit more effort than with the ClicGear (pushing down on handle to raise the front wheel and change direction). Also, at times I've had a club or two bounce gently against the frame as I walked. Not a big deal--doesn't happen often. But I wouldn't say it never happens.

The Walker is now in the car, the CligGear is in the shed, and I'm looking forward to using it going forward.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Very impressive looking push cart.   One thing I don't understand, though.    If I'm paying $100 to $200 more than any other push cart on the market, why don't the canvas storage components come with the unit.  Why would I have to "wait" to get those.   That seems chintzy from a customer service standpoint for such a high end product

On 8/21/2020 at 6:59 PM, Ruleschamp said:

Very impressive looking push cart.   One thing I don't understand, though.    If I'm paying $100 to $200 more than any other push cart on the market, why don't the canvas storage components come with the unit.  Why would I have to "wait" to get those.   That seems chintzy from a customer service standpoint for such a high end product

They do come with it. I ordered mine on saturday, received it on wednesday. First round yesterday, and the cart was great. Zero complaints. 

B2103FD6-BD14-48AC-9148-E549897CF570.jpeg

Callaway Maverik SZ

Taylor Made Original One

Adams a12 16 *

Titleist 816 23*

Miura cb1008/2008 combo

Miura 52

Callaway 58

???flatstick

23 hours ago, Ruleschamp said:

Bfizzy's photo shows it without them and he/she said he was waiting for them to come in.   Thanks for clearing that up.   Looks great!

Yup, mine came in.  The bottom storage was kind of a pain to put on because the button attachment kept coming undone because how stiff it was initially, but I eventually got it

I enjoyed my Clicgear 3.5+ ... then I got a battery powered trolley and have no desire to go back to pushing.  Make an electric version and I’m in

Driver: Ping G410 LST (Diamana ZF)
5w:  Titleist TS2 (Ventus Blue)
3H: Titleist 818 H2 (Ventus Blue HB)
or 3i: Cobra King Utility 21* (Tour AD DI)
4-P: PXG 0311T (KBS $-Taper)
Wedges: 51* Edel TRP, 55* Edel DVR, 60* Cally MD5
Putter: PXG Mini Gunboat H

• 1 month later...

@commoditybroker As promised, I can finally share my thoughts on the Walker Trolley after getting it out on the course yesterday. 

As you can probably tell from how long its been since I bought it, I had a looooong wait for it to be (completely) delivered to the UK, which was very frustrating but I won't go into that as I don’t think it would really be a fair representation of Walker Trolleys, and they've made logistical changes (only shipping to USA and CA) which means it won't happen again. Not great for anyone wanting one in the UK unfortunately but hopefully one day that will change.

That aside, it's a great product. Actually feels even more premium in person than it looks, the only plastic parts are the connectors for the rear wheels and brake, everything else is metal which isn’t clear from photos. As such, its not light to carry, but once its on its wheels it rolls super smooth. At my course some of the cart paths are rocky, and my previous trolley (an old electric thing with plastic wheels) my irons actually had visible damage from getting thrown about, but as I had hoped, the Walker's design has much more give, so it soaks up a lot more of the vibrations. As mentioned by others, the wedges do sit right up against the canvas attachment and the frame of the trolley, which isn’t ideal but not really an issue, they don’t bang on the frame, and it doesn’t make it any harder to get your clubs in / out.

I currently use a stand bag (Callaway Fusion Zero 14) and the design of the walker trolley as has been mentioned before practically eliminates any chance of the bag twisting, as the legs of the bag sit nicely between the down tubes of the trolley fame.

The handle height was a worry as its fixed-height, but I'm 5'10 and its perfect.

The waxed canvas accessory pouch is fantastic for keeping drinks / balls / tees etc in, BUT the pockets don’t have any sort of drainage, so I think in the rainy conditions here in the UK there's going to be times that I'll have a pouch full of rain water. With that in mind I've managed to attach a universal umbrella holder which I haven't tested in wind / rain yet but fingers crossed will work. Hopefully @jbpayne32 gets the Walker version of this umbrella accessory into production soon!

I've got a Quadlock connector strapped to the handle to hold my phone for scoring and yardages and it doesn't interfere with steering or access at all. I’d highly recommend this.

Given how much this thing cost me (I’m not made of money so this was a pretty extravagant purchase) I was expecting (praying) it would feel like a premium product, and it really does, its a tank, and hopefully it will last me for many years.

trolley.jpg

Edited by benbneben
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...

I just got mine for christmas and set it up.  I love the look and can't wait to use it.  I think it is an amazing product.  Truly a piece of art and yet very sturdy! Living in Canada, so will be another 3 months.  Some initial observations for improvement:

• Would love an umbrella holder accessory.  Not sure how you do it and maintain the design aesthetic. I would think a screw on one such as Sun Mountain or Clikgear use.  Just screw it in for the days you need it.  
  • The straps need an additional loop to secure it and keep it from flopping around.  I guess you can tuck it in but an additional  loop (there is one near the clasp) as one would have on a belt would be nice.  Or allow the single loop to slide out further. 
  • The clubs (Sun Mountain Carry Bag) come pretty close to the cup holder.  I think it would interfere with a water bottle but will reserve judgement until I get to use it and organize my clubs.    I am not sure you can put a cupholder anywhere else as it would interfere with collapsing the trolley.  Maybe drop the height of the holder by letting it hang an inch or two lower? 
  • I would love a drain hole on the water bottle holder. 

The above comments are nitpicking considering how good the total product is.  But always room for improvement with anew product!

I was on pre order and it felt like a lifetime 🙂 but when it arrived in the summer it as more than worth it. It was an investment fir sure but it is, by far, the best cart I’ve ever had for my needs.  It’s generated more commentary than I’ve ever experienced and the old school vibe is more than awesome foe me.  My only request - and I sent it through to the team - was the need for an umbrella holder as an option - sounds like it might happen but no clarity for sure.

like others said, it was super easy to set up, and it’s simple in use- zero complexity but extremely useful design and engineering that helps it be easy and practical- I’m not sure I know how it can be better .

I look forward to this year since I’ve picked up a Jones bag and a leather vintage bag - both should fit the retro vibe perfectly. Yes it’s pricey but I’m pretty sure it could outlive me - it’s that good

and btw the separate shipment of cart and canvas holders was simply an early logistic issue due to separate suppliers I was told - in fact mine came together despite a warning they would be separate - I’m in Canada and was in wave two ( I think) so it seems like the walker folks sorted that out quickly