For Sale:

Taylormade P790's 4-PW w/ X100's & Golf Pride Tour Velvet Grips - Standard L/L/L (Like New with 8 rounds total) -$800 Taylormade Hi-Toe Wedge Set - 50, 54, 58 - Black KBS $-120.... CLEAN LOOKING. Plenty of life still left in these. Standard L/L/L - Lamkin Cord grips $200 total (and would probably make a sweeeeet deal if included with the irons).Bought these off a fellow Golfwrx member a month ago. He'd put 3 rounds on them and I've put 5 on them (w/2 range sessions). Best feeling and most forgiving iron I've hit (the reviews are TRUE). Only problem is I have to make my best and most aggressive move each and every time for the shaft to perform how I want i.e. X100's have me visibly tired after a round or range session (ordered another set with S300s).

P790 Irons - Almost no visible face wear and VERY MINIMAL bag chatter. Was playing a $5 nassau and hit a ball off the cart path w/ my 8-iron because the drop would have f*cked me... Therefore there's a slight scrape on the bottom of the 8 iron (only blemish in the entire set and not noticeable unless you look hard).

full-set.jpg

irons-9.jpg

irons-8.jpg

irons-7.jpg

irons-6.jpg

irons-5.jpg

irons-4.jpg

8-iron.jpg

Wedges:

50.jpg

54.jpg

58.jpg