Good Fitting Polos

I’m looking for a polo that will fit good when untucked as I like to wear it like that depending on where I am playing. I would like something that is a little tighter in the waist. If anyone has any suggestions, that would be awesome. Thanks so much in advance.

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was really impressed with the Amazon Essentials Slim Fit Quick Dry polo. Bought one on a lark because it was $10, I now have 4-5 of them. They are usually $10-20 depending on color. I usually wear

I was really impressed with the Amazon Essentials Slim Fit Quick Dry polo. Bought one on a lark because it was $10, I now have 4-5 of them. They are usually $10-20 depending on color.

I usually wear them tucked in, but they look fine untucked as well.

• Like 1

Cobra F9 (9)

Cobra F8+ (14.5, 19)

Cobra Forged Tour (4-PW)

Cobra King Black (50, 54, 58)

PING Heppler Fetch

Snell MTB Black

I was told that and i tend to think it does based off my one experience. Some compare the fit to peter millar, though id say its a touch more slim. I wear a small in johnnie-o and small fits well in greyson. I wear a medium with some of the nike slim fit stuff. I havent worn UA since losing weight so cant compare for you unfortunately.

Lululemon Evolution polo is a good option. I wear to the office and the course. They have an athletic cut to them and can be worn untucked.

Cobra Speedzone 9* Project X Yellow Smoke 6.0

Nike SQ2 19* Hybrid Aldila VS Proto 95s 

Mizzy MP18 SC 4-6 MB 7-PW C-Taper S

Vokey SM7 50/08, 54/10, 58/04

Scotty T22 Fastback 1.5

The polos Nike makes for tennis fit your description. I have unusually broad shoulders. As a result, I have to “size up” on most shirts, which means longer shirt tails and too much fabric around the torso. I never wear my shirts untucked for this reason. I recently found the Nike tennis polo shirts at PGA SS and they were a perfect length to wear untucked. A little shorter sleeves, too, which I also like.

They are called the NikeCourt Dri Fit polos check them out

UA, Peter Millar, RLX, Greyson are as good as it gets

Taylormade SIM / HZRDUS smoke green Hulk 70 TX 
Titleist 917 3 wood / Fujikura pro spec TS
Titleist 620 CB 3-9 / Project X LZ 6.5
Titleist SM7 45/9 wedge
Titleist SM7 raw 51/11 wedge
Titleist SM8 black 56/10 wedge
Titleist SM8 black 60/8 wedge
Scotty Cameron Newport / Stability tour shaft (custom all black with polished dots)