• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Jimmy Walkers wearing them this week. 

A buddy sent me this photo from the FJ Spring 21 catalog.  It may have been mentioned earlier in the thread, but these wont be available until sometime early next year.  That all navy is pretty slick,

Unless someone on here works for FootJoy, in an ordinary year, we would still be some way of knowing. This year, I suspect that is likely to be the case even more so. Through the years, FJ have genera

Posted Images

Unless someone on here works for FootJoy, in an ordinary year, we would still be some way of knowing. This year, I suspect that is likely to be the case even more so. Through the years, FJ have generally had a model in the colour scheme that you are keen on in the DryJoy but there have been odd years when they have not. If you like them, I would say you are better to get them now rather than risk disappointment later.

• Like 1

Titleist TS3 8.5 Even Flow White T1100 6.0
Titleist 915Fd 15 Stiff Rogue Black 
Titleist 712U 3 Iron Stiff Tour AD DI
Titleist T100 4-PW 6.0 Project X LZ
Titleist Vokey SM6 50.08
Titlesist Vokey SM7 56.12 & 60.04
Scotty Cameron Futura 5S
ProV1x 2019

Pretty sure that they are some kind of new Icon. He had posted a picture of them on Instagram a few weeks ago now and they seemed to have a cork insole similar to that which is currently in the Icon Black.

Titleist Vokey SM6 50.08
Scotty Cameron Futura 5S
ProV1x 2019

In 2019 I heard Footjoy was eliminating the Icon Black line. Its now July 2020 and the Icon Blacks are still on their web site. I even ordered another pair direct from Footjoy via their site earlier this tear and had no problem with the order. I wouldn't be surprised if they reduce or eliminate the 1857 line of merchandise. $750 for a pair of shoes - really?

Go take a look at the FJ emblem and location on the Icon Black and tell me again that it is not an Icon.

Titleist Vokey SM6 50.08
Scotty Cameron Futura 5S
ProV1x 2019

• 1 month later...

Heard directly from FJ customer service that there won't be a release until February. Major buzzkill?

Driver - Taylormade SIM, 9 Degree, Accra FX 2.0 360 M5

3 Wood - Titleist 917 F2, 15 Degree, Aldila Rogue Max 75X

3 Hybrid - Titleist 816 H2, 19 Degree, Fujikura Motore Speeder 85S

4-PW - Mizuno MP-20 MMC, C Taper 120S

50 Degree - Mizuno T20, S400 TI

54 Degree - SM8, D Grind, S300

58 Degree - SM8, M Grind, S300

Putter - SeeMore Platinum mFGP20

Titleist Pro V1

Saw the Spring Catalog for myself this morning.  MSRP on these models is $220, with release date of 2/15/21.  Sole construction supposedly utilizes some sneaker technology, so they should be pretty comfortable.  Every photo in this thread is of a stock model of the shoe, though I’m guessing they will make their way into the MyJoys options eventually.

1 hour ago, DeacLaw05 said:

Saw the Spring Catalog for myself this morning.  MSRP on these models is $220, with release date of 2/15/21.  Sole construction supposedly utilizes some sneaker technology, so they should be pretty comfortable.  Every photo in this thread is of a stock model of the shoe, though I’m guessing they will make their way into the MyJoys options eventually.

News on DryJoy Tours or Pro/SL Carbon's?

Ping G410 Plus w/ACCRA TourZ XTREME 465 F4
Ping G410 3W w/ACCRA TourZ XTREME 275 F4

Ping G410 Hybrid w/ACCRA TourZ XTREME 85 F4
Ping iBlade w/SF 110S
Mizuno T20 Wedges
Ping PLD3
Bstone B 330 XS

On 9/24/2020 at 2:41 PM, DeacLaw05 said:

What are these shoes being called? Icon replacement? 

TS3 8.5 - evenflow white 6.5 
915F 15 - Rogue x
Titleist H2 21- tensi pro white 
712U 4i DG tour x100
718 ap2 5-PW DG tour x100
SM7 52F 56S 60M DG tour s400
Scotty Cameron special select 2 - 34 
On 9/24/2020 at 2:41 PM, DeacLaw05 said:

FootJoy is crafty.  They sorely want us to become conditioned to the $200 price point.  $100 shoes don't create large enough profits & $300 shoes are only appealing to a small segment of the overall market.