img-0836.jpg

img-1003.jpg

img-1004.jpg

img-1005.jpg

img-0566.jpg

img-0567.jpg

img-0822.jpg

img-1009.jpgNike Golf Grail. Brand New TW13 Size 10.0 SOLDBrand New Air Max 1 Safari Size 9.5 $175 OBOBrand New Air Zoom Direct Size 10.0 $60 OBOBrand New W/O Tags FootJoy Traditional Navy Pants Size 30x32 $40OBO (College player & coach ordered wrong size)Worn 1X FootJoy Half Zip Jersey Vest Black Size Small $40 OBO (Just too small for me)Free Shipping.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow this is rare I somehow found another human with the same clothing sizes as me! I just saw those zooms today for the first time and I'm having to resist since I just got some new white kicks

The anticipation of seeing those TW13's and having to scroll all down to see that they are not my size was absolutely heart breaking. I think I held me breath the whole time.

Don’t mean to be a fly in anyone’s soup but I do believe those TW13s were mine that I sold him some months ago. Never worn with tags purchased in 2013. I have 2 more pairs that I will never sell. BTW, seller is a good bruddah, lots of communication and is a stand up, honest guy. Negotiate with full confidence.