Taylormade P7MC and P770 2020

You can bend any forged iron. This is a big step up from the GAPR series. With the GAPR FCT you were forced to influence loft and lie at the same time. Now with a forged iron in a glued hosel you can isolate one from the other and influence loft and lie independently. Kudos to Taylormade for listening to their tour players and retail market on this one. Now if they could only do the same for their drivers and fairways....FCT 2.0?

Titleist TS3 Driver 9.5* Diamana D+ LTD 60 TX
Titleist TS3 Fairway 16.5* Diamana D+ LTD 70 TX
Mizuno MP 18 MMC Fli-Hi 3 Tensei CK Pro White 90 TX
Mizuno MP 18 MMC Fli-Hi 4-5 KBS Tour C-Taper X
Mizuno MP 18 SC 6-9 KBS Tour C-Taper X
Mizuno T20 Raw 46*, 51*, 56* & 61* KBS Tour C-Taper X
SeeMore Nashville z3c Black Mallet
Bridgestone Tour B XS

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hey all, I know you're frustrated with delivery dates on the new irons, but golf was closed at the time we placed orders for the first wave of these products and as soon as golf opened again and we st

all of you guys complaining about your pre-orders really need to stop. The clubs have far exceeded their expectations in sales, and no matter what happens when you have a successful launch, there

Hey guys maybe a separate thread should be made for “Taylormade P-Series Irons: Order Status Updates.”     This thread is really getting diluted by order updates/complaints and it’s making the

Posted Images

I am a big fan of the OG 770s so am happy to see these. I am always happy when new irons remind me of other irons I like. Tons of irons look similar. It’s not like the look of the Srixon 745 had never been done before. In fact, that one looked a lot like the Bridgestone and TourStage irons.

There’s a lot more to the overall design. These look like some of the older TaylorMades to me, which is great. But I want to hear about their performance attributes.

I’ve played both of those and what’s weird is that they play different from each other but are both phenomenal irons. The Srixons take the cake for me purely from the sole. Very interested in seeing these new P7MCs

• Like 1

M6 9°  Fujikura Ventus 6
TS2 15°  Diamana S+ Ltd 70
790UDI  PX Catalyst 80 -or- 818H2 19°  GD Tour AD IZ-85
0311T 4i / Z745 5-9  Nippon 950GH 
SM7 46F 52F 58D  DG 115
SM7 62M  KBS Tour
putter, KBS CT Tour, Pro Only *
(¬¬)

The RAC milled Protos. Only 25 sets made at the time. Now PXG makes them @ $650 per head( no hero pricing on that one !) Those along with the x300 FCI irons,( just before Taylormade was purchased by Adidas), The 2005 RAC TP irons. I have a set Miura forged. Doesn't get better than this trio !!

***That being said, The new Irons look VERY nice.

• Like 1

No...just had a refresh of the p790 this time last year.

CALLAWAY Customs (Black w/Silver) "The FREAK" Mavrik Sub Zero Driver, 9*, Accra TZ6/M5, 72g X
CALLAWAY Mavrik Sub Zero 3+ Wood, 13.5*, Accra TZ6/M4, 80g X
CALLAWAY Mavrik Sub Zero 3 Wood, 15*, Accra TZ6/M5, 80g X
CALLAWAY Super Hybrid, 18*, NS Pro Modus Hybrid GOST, 102g X
TAYLORMADE SIM DHY, #4 & 5, Diamana Thump HY, 105g X
TAYLORMADE P-7TW, 5 - PW, TW Lofts, DG AMT Tour White, x100

TAYLORMADE P-770, 4 - PW, LE 10th Black Nippon Modus 115g, X
VOKEY SM8 "BIRDIE BOB" CUSTOM BRUSHED STEEL, 53/9F; 58/8M, DG TI s400 ONYX
TOULON GARAGE Austin Custom Rose Gold

SCOTTY CAMERON Santa Fe T3 Custom Antique Copper

I definitely can’t wait to see in the flesh.

Sim Max 9.75* GD IZ 6s
TS 17* 

SM8 52F-56D-60M
Nike 006 Paul Casey Proto ([b][color=#FF0000]Oven[/color][/b])
Nike 006 Rory Proto ([b][color=#FF0000]Oven[/color][/b])
TP5x Pix

[url="http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/topic/973333-mnnikeguy-nike-oven-witb/"]WITB Link[/url]