GIVEAWAY: TaylorMade PGA Championship Staff Bag and Headcovers! Super Limited!

tm-pga-giveaway.jpgGolfWRX and TaylorMade are really excited to give 1 lucky member that chance to win a limited edition staff bag and headcover set from the 2020 PGA Championship! This is the same bag and headcovers that the TaylorMade staff players will be using at Harding Park in just a few days! Enter now for you chance to win this extremely rare staff bag and headcover set!

About The Bag and Headcovers

TaylorMade has created a commemorative staff bag to celebrate the opening Major of 2020! For the first time in its 102-year history, the PGA Championship will be hosted in the Bay Area. To honor the occasion, the bag is accented by the San Francisco Giants' traditional cream, orange, and black colorway. The bag features the TaylorMade logo in the same font used by the franchise. The chicly designed interior lining shows the San Francisco Chronicle headlines that followed each of the team's most recent championships. Additional nods to the city include a stitching of Lombard Street on the handle, an outline of the city's skyline on the lower paneling and an image of the iconic Golden Gate and Bay Bridges across the base. A WGH insignia acknowledges the 29th President of The United States, and the venue's namesake, Warren G. Harding.

How To Enter

We are making it easy, so enter now!

In a post below tell us your favorite moment, or experience, from a Major Championship!

That's it! That's it! Winner will be chosen at random on Monday morning. Giveaway is for good-standing members in the USA only. One entry per member only please.

tm20acc-pgachampstaffbag-lfs-osn-08836-v1.jpg

tm20acc-pgachampstaffbag-lfs-osn-08591-v1.jpg

tm20acc-pgachampstaffbag-lfs-osn-08569-v1.jpg

tm20acc-pgachampstaffbag-lfs-osn-08517-v1.jpg

Make sure to follow the TG2 podcast!

Instagram

Twitter

iTunes

SoundCloud

Spotify

• Replies 863
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My favorite moment was not one tournament specifically but the chance to go to all four majors with my dad and complete our father son grand slam.

SImply Morikowa on 16 today! Amazing.

Simple. Tiger's chip in at 16 at Augusta. I remember sitting in my bean bag chair and jumping out of it to yell and celebrate.

Cool give away. Thanks!

Cobra F9 7.5* w/ Atmos TS Black 6X
Cobra F9 Tour 3w 14.5* w/ Atmos TS Black 7X
TaylorMade Gapr Hi 18.5* & 23.5* w/ Modus 120X
Cobra King Forged Black MB (5-G) w/ Modus 120X
Cobra King Black wedges: 54* & 60* w/ Modus 120X
Yes! Ryo Design putter

Watching Rory dominate the 2011 us open. Watching a young Irish kid dominate the worlds best really got me into golf at the time.

Mavrik SZ 10.5 @ 9.5- Evenflow T1100 65x

917 f3 13.5 @ 14.25- Tour AD DI 7x

TP UDI 3 iron- hzrdus handcrafted black 105x

z565 4-p- DG x100

RTX 4 51 mid, 56 mid, 60 low

Phantom X 5.5/ 2016 Newport 2.5/ Nike Method Midnight 008

Favorite Moment ... Following Eldrick around Bellerive for his front 9 31 during round 3.

Driver: Ping G410 LST (Diamana ZF)
5w:  Titleist TS2 (Ventus Blue)
3H: Titleist 818 H2 (Ventus Blue HB)
or 3i: Cobra King Utility 21* (Tour AD DI)
4-P: PXG 0311T (KBS $-Taper)
Wedges: 51* Edel TRP, 55* Edel DVR, 60* Cally MD5
Putter: PXG Mini Gunboat H

I remember it like it was yesterday. Tom Watson was playing like a young adult going into Sunday at The Open. He was holding on but ended up falling to Stewart Cink in 2009.

2019 masters..On vacation beachside watching tiger win with my pops and grandpa was a moment I’ll never forget.

First major memory as a kid was Tiger winning on a shattered knee at Torrey. From then on I have been a golf junkie. Need something special from The Cat this week!

Thank you for putting this on! I am fairly new to golf so I haven't had many of the crazy experiences with Majors... yet! I would have to say watching Bubba hit that giant hook at the Masters off of the pine straw! As someone who can hook it off the planet, that blows my mind how much he actually hooked it! Thanks again and best of luck to everyone!