GIVEAWAY: TaylorMade PGA Championship Staff Bag and Headcovers! Super Limited!

Watching Rickie, Phil & Rory go at it in my first PGA event let alone a Major at Valhalla in 2014. We endured a ton of rain that Sunday and I was captured in the background all day on TV which my friends didn't let me live down for quite some time.

Being a California native this bag is really cool.

Driver PXG Gen4 0811x (10.5) - Hzrdus Smoke Green Small Batch PVD 60 (6.0)
FairwayTaylormade Sim2 Max 3HL (16.5) - Aldila Rogue White 70 (stiff)

Driving Iron: Taylormade Tour Preferred UDI (2-18') - Steelfiber 110s

Hybrid:  Cobra F7 3-4 (20.5) - Aldila Tour Blue 85 (stiff)
Irons:  PXG Gen3 0311P (5-G) - True Temper Elevate Tour (x-stiff)
Wedge:  Cleveland RTX Zipcore Raw (54/12) / Nippon Modus 125w
Wedge:  TM Hi-Toe (60/10) / KBS Hi Rev 2.0

Putter:  Mannkrafted MA/55 (Custom)
Bag:  Bennington LQO-9 stand bag

2019 masters Sunday I’m sure will be picked many times, but I booked to play a round of golf myself a few days beforehand not knowing the they were going to make the tee times earlier. Had to stream the whole round while playing and rewatched the recording when I got home. Tiger with arguably the greatest comeback story in any sport and making many grown men cry including myself.

Volunteering at US OPEN at Winged Foot. My friend and I working our 3rd open, I worked a full day on the leader board on 13(?) par 3. I was looking for my buddy as I was going to ask him to get me a coke. Now he is pretty easy to spot , 6'3" 2 60. I didn't see him anywhere until I see the arm raising the roof. He had eased his way into the last group as the sign boy, which looked like a tooth pick in his hands. A 30 year old man taking the place of a 14 year old kid. He was having a blast walking inside the ropes with the last group on Friday. Signed golf balls and all.

Being a life long Tiger fan and watching him go thru everything he has, personally and professionally. Winning the Master in 19 was one of my all time favorite moments

Watching Tiger battle for 4 days to win The Masters in 2019. After the injuries, issues in his personal life in the past years, seeing him achieve that again was incredible. May or May not have gotten weird looks from the Mrs. for standing in front of the TV, taking pictures, teary eyed with goosebumps as he made that last putt on 18. And to top it off, the moment he had with his kids after walking off 18. One of the best, if not the best sports comeback moments in our lifetime!

For me even though it’s cliche it was Tiger winning the masters again. Tiger was my grandfather and I’s favorite golfer and my grandfather is who got me into golfing. Once I went to college we would talk almost every day on the phone and when big tourneys would come around talk about tiger and how he was doing and how he was starting to make a come back.

My grandfather passed away from stage 4 cancer about a month after he was diagnosed and about a month earlier than the masters. When Tiger won I was immediately overwhelmed just thinking about my grandfather and wishing he was there to call and talk to him and realized I couldn’t but with him winning I was able to reminisce a bit about all the great moments I had golfing with my grandfather and watching Tiger over the years.

Justin Thomas winning his first Major in 2017 at the PGA Championship at Quail Hallow. Being there in person following JT through the Green Mile with my pregnant wife through the heat is something I will always remember.

Tiger making the putt on the 72nd of the 2008 US Open to force a playoff with Rocco

Great bag!

TSi3 9* RDX Smoke Black 6.5
M5 15* Kuro Kago Silver 75x
Rescue 11 18* Diamana D+ 90x
P790 4 S400
MP-20 MMC 5-PW S400
Vokey SM6 Black 52/56/60 S400
Newport Mil-Spec 350g / Byron 006 / Laguna Pro Platinum / White Hot RX #7 / Stroke Lab Double Wide Flowneck