GIVEAWAY: TaylorMade PGA Championship Staff Bag and Headcovers! Super Limited!

• Replies 863
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My favorite moment was not one tournament specifically but the chance to go to all four majors with my dad and complete our father son grand slam.

SImply Morikowa on 16 today! Amazing.

The '99 PGA championship when Sergio hit that ball off the tree root at Medinah....I was standing next to the green and didn't know what everyone was so excited about as I had no view of where he had hit it from until I got home and saw the replay.

Watching Jack win the 86 Masters. Had just finished 18 holes with friends and we were all in the clubhouse having some brews and cheering Jack to victory.

2005 Masters, Tiger hooked me on the game that day!

thank you!

[size=3]Taylormade M1 8.5 -- Project X HZRDUS T1100 6.5[/size]
[size=3]RBZ 14.5 -- Aldila Rip 8x[/size]
[size=3]Titleist 818 H2 -- Tensie White 90x[/size]
[size=3]Mizuno MP64 -- Modus 3 120tx[/size]
[size=2][size=3]Vokey SM8 50F, 56F, 60D -- Modus 3 120x [/size][/size]
[size=3]Odyssey White Hot Pro V Line[/size]

Lot of Tiger fans on here. Obviously he has had a lot of great moments. My favorite major moment has to be when right after Payne Stewart made the putt on #18 to win the US Open, he goes over to Phil and says “Man, you’re gonna be a father.” What a true champion, I still tear up when I see the replay.

No question, Big Cat chipping in on 16. Me and my roommate at the time we're watching at umass and I remember jumping up when it started towards the hole, falling to my knees when it stopped on the edge and screaming when it finally dropped in!

Tiger Woods absolute domination at the 2000 US Open.

I doubt I'll ever see someone completely own a field like that ever again. What a special week.

Callaway Mavrik SZ TD, 10.5* Ventus Black
Callaway EFSZ 17* 5W
Callaway Apex Smoke 4-5 iron TT Elevate Tour Black
Callaway Apex Pro Smoke 6-PW DG TI
Callaway MD4 50*S / 54*S / 60*X DGTI
Toulon Garage Santa Monica

The best was watching Tiger win the Masters in 2019

Gamer/Backup
Driver: PING G410 LST 9 w/ EF Black 6.5; Cobra LTD PRO w/ Speeder 661 iv and Cobra F8+ with Evenflow Blue 65 6.5
3wd: TEE CB Pro 14.5 Speeder 757 stiff; 
5wd: Cobra F6 Baffler set at 17.5; Titleist 915 2H
3H- Titleist 915 2H dialed up in loft to 19; Ping G with Evenflow Blue 85 6.0
4 iron: G400 Crossover; G400 green dot CFS stiff, It's stamped 5 iron but power spec at 22* I use it as 4 iron; N/A
5-PW: Ping i15 green dot AWT stiff; PXG 0211 w/ Elevate Tour VSS Pro stiff
52/12 F: Vokey sm8 2 up; 52/12 F Vokey SM7
58/12 d: Vokey sm8 2 up; 58/12 d Vokey sm7 
Putter: Taylormade Spider Platinum; Ping Anser Milled 5; Nike Method Matter B2-05
Ball: Wilson FG Tour

2013 Merion.... eventual winner Justin Rose sat down at my table for a late lunch in the players tent on Saturday before going on to win. Only major I ever attended. Being there, w/ a players badge was really cool

Watching Phil winning his first major at the masters.. After that I try to improve my golf skill as enjoyable as Phill Do..

Tiger's win last year at the Masters. Didnt play golf when Tiger was in his prime, but I do now and love seeing him play well. I have a whole new respect for what he did when he was younger, especially now that I play this crazy game / sport.

JW

Jack Nicklaus winning is final major at the Masters at age 46.

Srixon Z785
Srixon F85 3 & 5
Srixon H85 #4 22*
Srixon Z585 5 iron, Z785 6-pw
Cleveland RTX 4, 50,54, & 58
Scotty Cameron Phantom 8.5 
Srixon 2019 Z Star XV ( yellow )

Watching tiger win #15 last year, as it was with my 4yr old who just got into golf. With TW making his move (or rather holding steady down the stretch), my daughter saw how emotional and pumped I was, that she insisted we go get a set of plastic clubs she could hit in the house while we watched.

Since then we practice on the chipping green at my club, 3 times a week...will never forget.

Tiger’s 2019 Masters win.

Driver: Taylormade M3
4W: Taylormade RBZ Stage 2
3H: Ping G410

4H: Cobra Baffler
5H:  Ping G
6 - SW: Ping G25
58*: Cleveland RTX Zipcore Full Bounce
Putter: Ping Vault 2.0 Dale Anser

My favorite major moment was watching the 2012 us open at Olympic club. Being from San Francisco and a HUGE giants fan, it was the same week that Matt Cain pitched his perfect game against the Astros and an amazing week of sports in the Bay Area.