Jump to content

Mizuno JPX 921 Tour, Forged, JPX-921 Hot Metal & JPX921 Hot Metal Pro irons: In-hand photos


Recommended Posts

On 12/18/2020 at 12:28 PM, Nick_E said:

I'm having a really hard time believing lofts are off directly from Mizuno.  If you're getting custom lofts i could see it, but standard lofts will not be off unless there is a problem in manufacturing process which i highly doubt. 

 

I could see lies being off as those are custom for each iron and customer.  With that said Mizuno has had good quality control.  

 

I've seen the many comments about them being off but I'm guessing the ones that are off are not standard lofts or lies.  Not calling it an excuse just trying to understand the reason.

Nope, lofts were standard but lies were 3 flat. my guess when they (attempted) to change the lies, they affected the lofts and never rechecked them. In my cause almost every lie was off and about 3-4 clubs had the wrong loft. 4 iron was 2 degrees off on loft. Many were at least one degree.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Need everyone’s help here... which grip do I go with? give me a like for GOLFPRIDE  OR thanks for LAMKIN  

Received mine today and were ordered extremely early on.

2nd round in, first with decent weather, best 9/18 ever, 32-36 for 68, 14 greens.   They are spectacular!!!!!

Posted Images

7 hours ago, pnd4pnd said:

Nope, lofts were standard but lies were 3 flat. my guess when they (attempted) to change the lies, they affected the lofts and never rechecked them. In my cause almost every lie was off and about 3-4 clubs had the wrong loft. 4 iron was 2 degrees off on loft. Many were at least one degree.

I guess I'll get mine checked then.  What a terrible look for mizuno

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/18/2020 at 1:28 PM, Nick_E said:

I'm having a really hard time believing lofts are off directly from Mizuno.  If you're getting custom lofts i could see it, but standard lofts will not be off unless there is a problem in manufacturing process which i highly doubt. 

 

I could see lies being off as those are custom for each iron and customer.  With that said Mizuno has had good quality control.  

 

I've seen the many comments about them being off but I'm guessing the ones that are off are not standard lofts or lies.  Not calling it an excuse just trying to understand the reason.

I picked my 921T’s up on Saturday and they were ordered standard loft and lie with and extra 1/2 at d3 sw. All of the lie angles were off and all but 2 of the irons were 1deg strong. I’m guessing because I added the 1/2” that’s why the lie angles are all consistently 1 up and they just didn’t bother to bend them back. The lofts are a mystery. It is still irritating, but at least the lengths are correct.

9FF9DA90-6EAE-4A6C-B2FD-219072AD9F17.jpeg

Edited by LIGHT THE CANDLE
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/15/2020 at 10:26 AM, caller said:

Played about 5 rounds with 921 Forged.

 

Coming from 919 HMP, it is

- lot less in size and compact to the ball.

- I was able to hit down on the ball rather than "sweeping" it.

- Distance was half to a club longer. mostly carry too.

- Very accurate. Closer to the holes 

- I can "work" the ball better in a case I was blocked by a tree or branches and I can sling it around and still find the putting green. But I can also lose the shot to right if I don't put in a good swing. 

 

Overall I am very happy with the purchase and specs were within the tolerance level I expected.

Sorry for the delayed question...just reading through this now.  You gained half to a full club going from HMP to the Forged?  That seems counter to so much other stuff I've read.

Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, JFM628 said:

Sorry for the delayed question...just reading through this now.  You gained half to a full club going from HMP to the Forged?  That seems counter to so much other stuff I've read.

 

Correct.

I was fitted Edwinwatts and golf galaxy for HMP but ended up having a fitting session at Club Champions and Forged was the one I can turn it over and stay online with it most consistently. I love it and glad I made the right decision. Anything that came close was Ping I210 but I couldn't have proper height nor enough spin on it so I went with 921 Forged. 

 

On wet and colder course, I don't see the distance I saw in launch monitor indoor however I still get better distance than my previous gamer. It is also very forgiving. I can hit down on the ball better. Must try this!

  • Like 1

TaylorMade M6 Tour AD BB
Ping G400 2 Hybrid Tour AD DI
Mizuno JPX 921 Forged Irons
Titleist Vokey SM8s
Bettinardi Tour DASS
Pro V1X low number

Link to post
Share on other sites

Looking for some input from the community. Ordered 921 F but only 5-GW. I have a 20* Apex pro hybrid that I love and wondering what to do with the 4 iron spot. Wanted something more forgiving so thinking about the 921 HMP but do I go 4 iron and have it bent 2* weak (to match the loft of the 921 F 4 iron spec) or do I go with the HMP 5 iron which is the same loft as the F 4 iron. Prob the former to keep the length through the set consistent but wanted to see others have done. 
 

When I was fit I was hitting the F 4 iron pretty well but on the course figured I’d want some additional forgiveness. Thanks 

Callaway Epic Flash TD - Graphite Design VR

Callaway Epic SZ 15* 

Callaway Apex 20*

Mizuno JPX 921F 4-PW

Cleveland Zipcore 54* & 58*

Spider X

Link to post
Share on other sites

I went 4-PW with the Forged but probably should have done the 4 in HMP.   With my 0311 irons I did the 4i in the XP range with the 5-PW in 0311 P.  I want as much confidence in the 4 as anything.   

  • Like 1

Driver: PXG 0811x 9* Fujikura Speeder 661 Evolution IV 
Irons: Mizuno 921 Forged 4-PW, Recoils 95 F4*
Hybrids: PXG 0317X 19*
Wedges: Ping Glide 3.0 50*, 54*, 60*
Putter: Ping Vault 2.0 Ketcsh (solid black)  
Bag: Mizuno K1-LO white/staff blue (something new is coming, cant decide.)
Ball: Titleist Pro V1, Snell MTB-X, Maxfli Tour

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Minarets said:

I went 4-PW with the Forged but probably should have done the 4 in HMP.   With my 0311 irons I did the 4i in the XP range with the 5-PW in 0311 P.  I want as much confidence in the 4 as anything.   

You can always add it and have a range shoot out. 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...

Played with 921 Forged on the course 7 rounds in 10 days.

It has been wet and the course played long. Here's my take on this irons.

 

- Easier to turn it over and hit fade as needed. Much more workable than previous HMP I gamed. 

- VERY FORGIVIGING!

- Distance is long. 

- Impressed with 9,PW and Gap wedges. Precise with forgiveness. Can hit low and check.

- Had occasional fliers. I still think they were from wet conditions. Not the club issue.

- Size and visual are very satisfying. Not too big behind the ball and encourage me to 'hit down' on the ball. Result in straight and high ball flight. 

 

I really think Mizuno done well here and I will stick with this new set as I am very happy with it and did not have any adjustment period at all.

 

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

TaylorMade M6 Tour AD BB
Ping G400 2 Hybrid Tour AD DI
Mizuno JPX 921 Forged Irons
Titleist Vokey SM8s
Bettinardi Tour DASS
Pro V1X low number

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi all. I finally got my new HMPs with KBS $-Tapers and the build looks okay so far. I haven't gotten loft and lie checked but at least the length looks good. However, I did need to remove the grip for another reason and found it interesting that the PW showed a "9I" S Taper Shaft. Based on the KBS spec site, there are taper tip shafts for 2-SW. Is their normal standard to hard-step iron shafts like this? OR do you think this is a mistake?

 

There was no addition shaft stepping instructions from my fitter when we ordered the shafts.

 

Thoughts?

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, cyb0rg said:

Hi all. I finally got my new HMPs with KBS $-Tapers and the build looks okay so far. I haven't gotten loft and lie checked but at least the length looks good. However, I did need to remove the grip for another reason and found it interesting that the PW showed a "9I" S Taper Shaft. Based on the KBS spec site, there are taper tip shafts for 2-SW. Is their normal standard to hard-step iron shafts like this? OR do you think this is a mistake?

 

There was no addition shaft stepping instructions from my fitter when we ordered the shafts.

 

Thoughts?

The shortest kbs shaft is 37.5” 9 iron shaft. Same shaft would be used in the 9,w. If you check your step pattern the 9 and w should be the same. Should see a change at the 8

  • Like 1

Ping G425 Max 10.5 Tour Ad VR 6
Taylormade M2 16.5 Tour Ad VR 7

Titleist TS2 19.5 Blueboard 83
Mizuno 921 Forged 4-g Modus 105
Vokey sm8 55 F Modus 125

Vokey low bounce k 60 Modus 125
Toulon Chicago

Link to post
Share on other sites

Question for the Mizuno crew. Really want my next set to be Mizuno (coming from Rocketbladez, only set I’ve ever owned) Got fitted for 921s back in November, tried Forged, HM and HMP. Loved the HMPs the most and just haven’t quite pulled the trigger yet. I kind of dig the look of the 919s more (vain, I know). I don’t dislike the look of the 921s, just feeling the 919 more. Just found a set of 919s new that match the shaft specs that I got fitted for exactly, how much of a difference were guys that upgraded seeing between the 919 and the 921 HMP heads?

Edited by Hbaker
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Hbaker said:

Question for the Mizuno crew. Really want my next set to be Mizuno (coming from Rocketbladez, only set I’ve ever owned) Got fitted for 921s back in November, tried Forged, HM and HMP. Loved the HMPs the most and just haven’t quite pulled the trigger yet. I kind of dig the look of the 919s more (vain, I know). I don’t dislike the look of the 921s, just feeling the 919 more. Just found a set of 919s new that match the shaft specs that I got fitted for exactly, how much of a difference were guys that upgraded seeing between the 919 and the 921 HMP heads?

Practically no difference. Just subtle refinements. Pull the trigger if the 919 work just as well as the 921. 

  • Thanks 1

Callaway Epic Speed 9° driver Tensei Pro White 1K 50 S Flex

Callaway Mavrik 15° fairway wood Tensei Pro Blue 60 S Flex

Callaway Mavrik 20° hybrid Tensei Pro Blue Hybrid 70S Flex

Callaway Mavrik 23° hybrid Tensei Pro Blue Hybrid 80 S Flex

Mizuno JPX 921 Forged 4-PW & GW Modus3 Tour 120 S flex

Mizuno T20 Raw Wedges 50-07 Modus3 Tour 120 S flex

Mizuno T20 Raw Wedges 55-13 and 60-06 Modus3 125 Wedge

Odyssey RSX Milled V-Line Fang 

Callaway Chrome Soft X

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/9/2021 at 1:26 AM, noodle3872 said:

Practically no difference. Just subtle refinements. Pull the trigger if the 919 work just as well as the 921. 

Went ahead and pulled the trigger on the 919s this weekend. They shipped yesterday and are already here today, insane. Now I just need some warmth in the northeast!

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I got fitted back in the middle of November and ended up ordering JPX 921 Forged with DG 95 S200 shafts and 2* flat. They finally arrived yesterday, after being quoted 20 - 30 days delivery. Apparently there was a issue getting the shafts in Asia. I am coming from the original Cobra Forged Tec irons. The Cobra have the same shafts but are slightly longer with slightly stronger lofts than the Mizuno.

 

Went straight to the range and they feel as soft as I remembered.  I didn't see the left side of the range with an iron. My big miss has been an off the planet left. The course was pretty empty due to a Covid scare last week, so I went for a round.

 

On course the rights were prevalent. I think I've spent so long playing the ball slightly back in my stance with a weaker grip I need to re-learn ball position and grip. More of a middle ball and neutral grip was producing a far straighter ball flight. Playing in a 1 -2 club wind wasn't the easiest either. I'll have a couple of range sessions this week and then hopefully a round Friday afternoon.

  • Like 3

Callaway Mavrik 9*, Kuro Kage Black 60gr Stiff..
Callaway Rogue 3 wood.
Titleist U510 3 iron.
Mizuno JPX 921 Forged 5 - PW.
Vokey SM7, 50F, 54S, 58D.
Scotty Cameron Futura X5.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I did so much research and back and forth on the various versions of the 921's. At first I thought HMP would be good for a game improvement as I bounce between 12-14 handicap. I hit them and they felt good, I hit these and the Ping i210's well. I think it was more the shaft, I fell in love with the Nippon Pro Modus 3 Tour 105 in the stiff. The more research I did and thought I looked to the forged to get some game improvement but a better look at address and more traditional lofts. Since I started golfing seriously about 2-3 years ago and before that I have been playing Ping ISI K black dot irons that are from 1996. These irons require you to work hard, they have a big face but in the longer irons they aren't friendly to mishits. These irons are traditional with the lofts and the more I thought the more I started to look into the Tour model of this iron, the lofts are almost identical to the Pings I have now. I went to my fitter and told him I wanted to try the tours out, he was a bit skeptical at first based on what I was originally looking at. But when I grabbed that club, the weight and feel with the look I thought I had a magic wand in my hand. I hit it really well, iron play is the strongest part of my game, if I just played irons and didn't hit driver off the tee id probably be a single digit handicap, but we don't pay to lay up. I took turns between the forged and the tour and it wasn't even close. I was consistent 170-175 carry with the 7 iron in the tours and the feel off the face with the sound was just unmatched for me. I'm probably not quite good enough for them but I'll figure it out. 7-GW you'll be fine with the tour as long as you are a decent iron striker. I will let you know about 4-6 when I get on the course. I also with a 2 degree upright lie angle as thats what worked best for me. I hope this helps some of you guys as I racked my brain for over a month with information. I'm happy with my decision, regardless of the outcome.

Edited by Arvinho
  • Like 1

TaylorMade M1 2nd Gen  9.5 - Hzrdus Smoke Black Shaft - 6.0 70g

TaylorMade M5 3 Wood 15 - Mitsubishi Tensei CK Orange 65 -  75g

TaylorMade Dual Rescue 19 - Stock Shaft - Stiff 65g

Mizuno JPX 921 Tour 4-GW, Nippon Pro Modus Tour 105 - Stiff 106.5g

Titleist Vokey SM8 56 M Grind, 8 Bounce

Titleist Vokey SM8 60 K Grind, 14 Bounce

TaylorMade TP Red Collection Ardmore 3

TaylorMade TP5 pix

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/25/2020 at 12:18 AM, sbjinx said:

Looking for some input from the community. Ordered 921 F but only 5-GW. I have a 20* Apex pro hybrid that I love and wondering what to do with the 4 iron spot. Wanted something more forgiving so thinking about the 921 HMP but do I go 4 iron and have it bent 2* weak (to match the loft of the 921 F 4 iron spec) or do I go with the HMP 5 iron which is the same loft as the F 4 iron. Prob the former to keep the length through the set consistent but wanted to see others have done. 
 

When I was fit I was hitting the F 4 iron pretty well but on the course figured I’d want some additional forgiveness. Thanks 

I did the same thing and went with the 5-GW.  I added a CLK19 Hybrid but i'm having a time hitting it consistently so I'm thinking about going with a 4 hot metal for some added forgiveness.  Anyone interested in a CLK 4 hybrid, hit me up 🙂

Titleist 917D3 9.5 Driver

Titleist 917D2 15* 3 wood

Mizuno JPX921 Forged 5-G

TaylorMade Rac Wedges 52,56,60

Odyssey 2Ball Fang

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, fonesy said:

I did the same thing and went with the 5-GW.  I added a CLK19 Hybrid but i'm having a time hitting it consistently so I'm thinking about going with a 4 hot metal for some added forgiveness.  Anyone interested in a CLK 4 hybrid, hit me up 🙂

I went Fli-Hi for the #4, not CLK, it's a bit more iron like.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I’d post the adjustment sheet from my 919 tours that would make your skin crawl.  Even if they’re brand new, do yourself a favor and have them double checked by a competent club builder.   I walked in to pick my clubs up and my guy asked if I pieced the set together one by one off eBay the specs were so far off.  Do your due diligence, no one to blame but yourself if you don’t.  

Edited by Phabs

Taylormade M3 9*  Fuji Velocore 6x 

Taylormade M3 4HL Hzrdus Yellow 63g

Mizuno JPX 919 Tours 3-PW Project X 6.0's

Cleveland RTX4 Raw 50/54/58 Project X 7.0's

Byron Morgan Stainless DH89 w/ Stability Tour / / Scotty Cameron Studio Design 2 

Bridgestone Tour B XS 

Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Phabs said:

I’d post to the adjustment sheet from my 919 tours that would make your skin crawl.  Even if they’re brand new, do yourself a favor and have them double checked by a competent club builder.   I walked in to pick my clubs up and my guy asked if I pieced the set together one by one off eBay the specs were so far off.  Do your due diligence, no one to blame but yourself if you don’t.  

 

 

Yikes!!! same song over and over. Hopefully @Vosh68 can relay these issues to QC. They really need to fix this and gain trust back.

Edited by mtex22

CALLAWAY EPIC MAX LS 10.5  - PX IM 10 50

CALLAWAY EPIC FLASH TC 15.0  - Tour AD TP 7
COBRA RADSPEED 19 - MMT 80

SRIXON ZX5/ZX7 - 4-PW - Project X IO 6.0 

VOKEY SM7 Raw Black 50F / 54F / 58L- Hi Rev 2.0 / SCOTTY CAMERON Special Select Newport 33.5

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, mtex22 said:

 

 

Yikes!!! same song over and over. Hopefully @Vosh68 can relay these issues to QC. They really need to fix this and gain trust back.

Part of me hoping that only a very small % of irons are off but probably should get my specs checked. 

Callaway Epic Flash TD - Graphite Design VR

Callaway Epic SZ 15* 

Callaway Apex 20*

Mizuno JPX 921F 4-PW

Cleveland Zipcore 54* & 58*

Spider X

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/16/2021 at 6:01 AM, Arvinho said:

I did so much research and back and forth on the various versions of the 921's. At first I thought HMP would be good for a game improvement as I bounce between 12-14 handicap. I hit them and they felt good, I hit these and the Ping i210's well. I think it was more the shaft, I fell in love with the Nippon Pro Modus 3 Tour 105 in the stiff. The more research I did and thought I looked to the forged to get some game improvement but a better look at address and more traditional lofts. Since I started golfing seriously about 2-3 years ago and before that I have been playing Ping ISI K black dot irons that are from 1996. These irons require you to work hard, they have a big face but in the longer irons they aren't friendly to mishits. These irons are traditional with the lofts and the more I thought the more I started to look into the Tour model of this iron, the lofts are almost identical to the Pings I have now. I went to my fitter and told him I wanted to try the tours out, he was a bit skeptical at first based on what I was originally looking at. But when I grabbed that club, the weight and feel with the look I thought I had a magic wand in my hand. I hit it really well, iron play is the strongest part of my game, if I just played irons and didn't hit driver off the tee id probably be a single digit handicap, but we don't pay to lay up. I took turns between the forged and the tour and it wasn't even close. I was consistent 170-175 carry with the 7 iron in the tours and the feel off the face with the sound was just unmatched for me. I'm probably not quite good enough for them but I'll figure it out. 7-GW you'll be fine with the tour as long as you are a decent iron striker. I will let you know about 4-6 when I get on the course. I also with a 2 degree upright lie angle as thats what worked best for me. I hope this helps some of you guys as I racked my brain for over a month with information. I'm happy with my decision, regardless of the outcome.

 

Great analysis. I had gone today to get fitted for irons tested Mizuno JPX 921 Forged, Srixon ZX5, Callaway Apex 21, PXG GEN3 0311P. I'm a 12~14 handicapper play once a week. The 2 irons that came close were Mizuno & Apex 21. But the feel on Mizuno was better than the Apex & the that came close to feel & distance was PXG but they are too expensive to buy. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Ordered 4i of 921 HMP and it came after 6 weeks of ordering being in same state as Mizuno.

 

Loft/lie and length all checked out fine as ordered. It's a rocket launcher and will replace one of my hybrid. 

  • Like 1

TaylorMade M6 Tour AD BB
Ping G400 2 Hybrid Tour AD DI
Mizuno JPX 921 Forged Irons
Titleist Vokey SM8s
Bettinardi Tour DASS
Pro V1X low number

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, DG Tiger said:

Checking to see if anyone can get a discount on Mizuno clubs?

It will be tough for this. When you get custom clubs it’s not easy. You might be able to find some 919s cheap but you won’t find much luck with this 

TaylorMade M1 2nd Gen  9.5 - Hzrdus Smoke Black Shaft - 6.0 70g

TaylorMade M5 3 Wood 15 - Mitsubishi Tensei CK Orange 65 -  75g

TaylorMade Dual Rescue 19 - Stock Shaft - Stiff 65g

Mizuno JPX 921 Tour 4-GW, Nippon Pro Modus Tour 105 - Stiff 106.5g

Titleist Vokey SM8 56 M Grind, 8 Bounce

Titleist Vokey SM8 60 K Grind, 14 Bounce

TaylorMade TP Red Collection Ardmore 3

TaylorMade TP5 pix

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, caller said:

Ordered 4i of 921 HMP and it came after 6 weeks of ordering being in same state as Mizuno.

 

Loft/lie and length all checked out fine as ordered. It's a rocket launcher and will replace one of my hybrid. 

6 weeks. Ugh. I just ordered the HMP 4 iron so I guess I’ll be waiting little longer than I expected. Did you stick with the std loft or weaken it a little to match with the rest of the set. 

Edited by sbjinx

Callaway Epic Flash TD - Graphite Design VR

Callaway Epic SZ 15* 

Callaway Apex 20*

Mizuno JPX 921F 4-PW

Cleveland Zipcore 54* & 58*

Spider X

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, DG Tiger said:

Checking to see if anyone can get a discount on Mizuno clubs?

I doubt you'll be able to, unless you get a set of 919s some where. For custom built clubs it will be tough to find a true discount.

TaylorMade M1 2nd Gen  9.5 - Hzrdus Smoke Black Shaft - 6.0 70g

TaylorMade M5 3 Wood 15 - Mitsubishi Tensei CK Orange 65 -  75g

TaylorMade Dual Rescue 19 - Stock Shaft - Stiff 65g

Mizuno JPX 921 Tour 4-GW, Nippon Pro Modus Tour 105 - Stiff 106.5g

Titleist Vokey SM8 56 M Grind, 8 Bounce

Titleist Vokey SM8 60 K Grind, 14 Bounce

TaylorMade TP Red Collection Ardmore 3

TaylorMade TP5 pix

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Our picks

    • 2021 WGC Workday Championship @ The Concession Photos- Links & Discussion (UpDaTeD)
      Please post any questions or comments here.
       
      Links...
       
      2021 WGC Workday Championship - Tuesday #1
      2021 WGC Workday Championship - Tuesday #2
      2021 WGC Workday Championship - Tuesday #3
      2021 WGC Workday Championship - Tuesday #4
      2021 WGC Workday Championship - Tuesday #5
      2021 WGC Workday Championship - Tuesday #6
      Cameron Smith's Cameron 11.5 putter - 2021 WGC Workday Championship
      Cameron putter 2021 WGC Workday Championship
      2021 Ping putters - 2021 WGC Workday Championship
      Rory wearing new Nike Tour Victory II shoes - 2021 WGC Workday Championship
      Odyssey putters - 2021 WGC Workday Championship
       
      • 66 replies
    • 2021 AT&T Pebble Beach - discussion
      2021 AT&T Pebble Beach - Tuesday #1
      2021 AT&T Pebble Beach - Tuesday #2
       
      2021 AT&T Pebble Beach - Tuesday #3
       
      2021 AT&T Pebble Beach - Tuesday #4
       
      2021 AT&T Pebble Beach - Tuesday #5
       
      2021 AT&T Pebble Beach - Tuesday #6
       
      2021 AT&T Pebble Beach - Tuesday #7
       
      2021 AT&T Pebble Beach - Tuesday #8
       
      2021 AT&T Pebble Beach - Tuesday #9

      Ryan Moore with Axis 1 putter @ 2021 AT&T PB
       
       
       
      Please post any questions and comments here
        • Thanks
        • Like
      • 59 replies
    • 2021 Waste Management Phoenix Open - Discussion
      General galleries
      2021 Waste Management Phoenix Open - Tuesday #1
      2021 Waste Management Phoenix Open - Tuesday #2
      2021 Waste Management Phoenix Open - Tuesday #3
      2021 Waste Management Phoenix Open - Tuesday #4
      Monday Qualifier for Waste Management Open 
      Special galleries
       
      Ping PLD putters - 2021 WMPO Scott Brown with MMT graphite shafts in his ProTo Concept irons - 2021 WMPO TaylorMade putter cover from 2021 Waste Management Phoenix Open New Srixon golf balls - 2021 WMPO Bettinardi putters & cover - 2021 Waste Management Phoenix Open Cameron putters -2021 Waste Management Phoenix Open Piretti putters -2021 Waste Management Phoenix Open Cameron mallets - 2021 WMPO Odyssey 2-ball Ten - 2021 WMPO  
      Please put any questions or comments here
       
      Jason Day's Bag...
      • 21 replies
    • 2021 FARMERS WITB & Equipment Photos- Links and comments
      We are back on the ground at the 2021 Farmers PGA Tour event. Please add you comments in this thread. Here are links to all the galleries:
       
      Special galleries:
      2021 Farmers - Tuesday #1
      2021 Farmers - Tuesday #2
      2021 Farmers - Tuesday #3
      2021 Farmers - Tuesday #4
      2021 Farmers - Tuesday #5
       
      2021 Farmers - Tuesday #6
       
      2021 Farmers - Tuesday #7
       
      Cameron putters - Farmers 2021
       
      Odyssey 2-ball Ten - Farmers 2021
       
      Project X Even Flow RipTide MX & LX proto shafts - Framers 2021
       
      TaylorMade putter cover for Torrey Pines - Farmers 2021
       
      Sling Shot training aid - Farmers 2021
       
       
      • 47 replies
    • 2021 American Express WITB & Equipment Photos- Links and comments
      We are back on the ground at the American Express PGA event.
       
      Here are links to all the galleries:
       
      Cameron putters - 2021 American Express
      PXG Gen 4 prototype drivers - new putters
      UST Maymiya LinQ shafts - American Express 2021
      Mitsubishi Kaili & MMT shafts - American Express 2021
      Titleist TSi 2 & TSi 3 hybrids - American Express 2021
      TaylorMade putter cover for Palm Springs/Palm Desert - American Express
      New Aldila Synergy, Ascent & prototype shafts - American Express 2021
      Callaway Apex Pro iron, Epic Driver and fairway, Apex iron & hybrid - American Express 2021
      New Perfect Practice training aids - American Express 2021
      New KBS prototype shafts - American Express 2021
       
      • 18 replies

×
×
  • Create New...