2024 RBC Heritage WITB photos ×

2021 Titleist Bag Catalog

On 3/8/2021 at 10:06 AM, TrueWRX said:

i think im buying this

Apparently the 2021 Players 4 Plus StaDry isn't coming to Canada. So, I pulled the trigger on a 2021 Players 4 Plus. No regrets here, looks sharp. Can't wait for it to arrive.

P4Plus.png

Edited by cbeau166
  • Like 1

My Setup:

• :titelist-small: 917D2 Driver
  • :titelist-small: 917F2 Fairway Wood
  • :titelist-small: 816H1 Hybrid
  • :wilson_staff_small: D350 Irons 5-AW (23-47)
  • :taylormade-small: Milled Grind Wedges (52.09 & 56.12)
  • :odyssey-small: White Hot OG 2-Ball Putter
  • :titelist-small: 2021 Players 4 Plus Stand Bag

On 3/10/2021 at 12:24 PM, tsecor said:

how is it reaching for your drink bottle while walking? 

It's okay, placement is a little awkward but it if were bigger that wouldn't matter as much.  If you're just tossing a standard plastic water bottle in there its not bad but anything much larger and you really have to get it positioned just right before it will slide in. The 4 Plus has a second one on the other side of the ball pocket but think it's the same size. 

• Like 1

"We're not here for a long time... we're here for a good time." 

Mizuno JPX 900 Driver w/ Speeder Evo II 661 Stiff
Mizuno JPX 900 3W, 5W w/ Speeder Evo II 661 Stiff
Titleist AP3 4, 5 irons w/ Project X LZ 6.0
Titleist AP2 6 - GW irons w/ Project X LZ 6.0

Callaway Jaws Tour Grey 54S & 58x w/ Project X LZ 6.0O

Odyssey 2-Ball Ten Tour Lined
Shapland Stand Bag 2.3

Clicgear 4.0

13 hours ago, cbeau166 said:

Apparently the 2021 Players 4 Plus StaDry isn't coming to Canada. So, I pulled the trigger on a 2021 Players 4 Plus. No regrets here, looks sharp. Can't wait for it to arrive.

P4Plus.png

Looks like Golftown has the StaDry now, but not the plus. I’m debating if the StaDry is worth the premium. Imagine you’ll be very happy with the 4 plus. 

Edited by vancouver81
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Jarlaxle said:

It's okay, placement is a little awkward but it if were bigger that wouldn't matter as much.  If you're just tossing a standard plastic water bottle in there its not bad but anything much larger and you really have to get it positioned just right before it will slide in. The 4 Plus has a second one on the other side of the ball pocket but think it's the same size. 

Same size is correct. I have one. 

Stealth Plus+ 10.5* || Ventus Blue TR 7x

SIM2 Rescue 17* || Ventus Blue HB 8x

X-Forged UT 18* || MMT UT 105tx

TSi2 21* || Ventus Black HB 10tx

T100/620MB 5-9 || DG X7

SM9 47 || DG X7

SM9 51, 55, 59 || DG X1

BB8 Tri Wiz Cu Insert || BGT Stability Tour

Bettinardi BKS #1

So, i paid a visit to the PGASS near me and i had a look at most of the new bags, I have to be honest, I was not that impressed with the colorways in person. The pics on the titleist site look a lot better than the bags actually look in person. I was very interested, and would have purchased, the charcoal bag, but in person this looked very mediocre to me. The grey color looked like it was very dul and almost needed cleaning.....i was so glad i did not order this without seeing in person. 

The black bags look good for the most part. Was not a fan of the black with the red zippers. I expected more out of that. 

The cobalt blues were nice,  but realized its not for me. 

The stay-dry line looked pretty good all around. 

The hybrid 5 line was NOT good looking at all, outside of the black and navy. 

The Carbon line suprised me a bit. Looked better in person. Although not every bag was represented in full from a color perspective, the trends were there. 

As far as size goes, the Hybrid 5 looked to be really good but you can tell its built mainly for push carts and not carrying. 

The players 4 + seems to be the best carry / cart option because the top opening is a nice size, noticeably bigger than the players 4. 

The players 4 and the carbon have the same top opening. Hard to discern, so if you like to carry, go for the carbon....it was noticeably lighter and seem to be the same size internally.  

After looking at all of the models, i think the players 4+ will be the bag for me.....was pretty light, can go on a cart or trolley pretty easy and had the right amount of pockets. I can see the regualr players 4 being to small up top. If they made the players 4 with the same opening as the + it would be a winner. Now i just have to find the right color.....

out of al the bags i saw, the NAVY BLUE in all models looked really good.....looks much better in person than it does on the titleist web site.   

• Like 3

3 hours ago, tsecor said:

So, i paid a visit to the PGASS near me and i had a look at most of the new bags, I have to be honest, I was not that impressed with the colorways in person. The pics on the titleist site look a lot better than the bags actually look in person. I was very interested, and would have purchased, the charcoal bag, but in person this looked very mediocre to me. The grey color looked like it was very dul and almost needed cleaning.....i was so glad i did not order this without seeing in person. 

The black bags look good for the most part. Was not a fan of the black with the red zippers. I expected more out of that. 

The Carbon line suprised me a bit. Looked better in person. Although not every bag was represented in full from a color perspective, the trends were there. 

As far as size goes, the Hybrid 5 looked to be really good but you can tell its built mainly for push carts and not carrying. 

The players 4 + seems to be the best carry / cart option because the top opening is a nice size, noticeably bigger than the players 4. 

The players 4 and the carbon have the same top opening. Hard to discern, so if you like to carry, go for the carbon....it was noticeably lighter and seem to be the same size internally.  

After looking at all of the models, i think the players 4+ will be the bag for me.....was pretty light, can go on a cart or trolley pretty easy and had the right amount of pockets. I can see the regualr players 4 being to small up top. If they made the players 4 with the same opening as the + it would be a winner. Now i just have to find the right color.....

out of al the bags i saw, the NAVY BLUE in all models looked really good.....looks much better in person than it does on the titleist web site.   

Thanks for the comments. Was the opening on the Staydry (regular not plus) the same size as the regular 4?

12 hours ago, vancouver81 said:

Looks like Golftown has the StaDry now, but not the plus. I’m debating if the StaDry is worth the premium. Imagine you’ll be very happy with the 4 plus. 

I'm not someone who would voluntarily golf in the rain, so given the choice between the regular StaDry and the Plus, I went with Plus because of all the previous claims that the StaDry is small/tight. Titleist.ca allows you to order the Plus directly from them now btw. I went that route because GolfTown doesn't have the black and red colour scheme for the Plus.

Edited by cbeau166
  • Like 1

My Setup:

1 minute ago, cbeau166 said:

I'm not someone who would voluntarily golf in the rain, so given the choice between the regular StaDry and the Plus, I went with plus because of all the previous claims that the StaDry is small/tight. Titleist.ca allows you to order the plus directly from them now btw. I went that route because GolfTown doesn't have the black and red colour scheme for the Plus.

Leaning towards the plus now as well. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, vancouver81 said:

Thanks for the comments. Was the opening on the Staydry (regular not plus) the same size as the regular 4?

yes. the ONLY differences i could see were the colorways and the materials......the huge price difference in the stay-dry doesnt seem worth it to me, but if u play in the rain, then im sure it would help

• Like 1

2 hours ago, vancouver81 said:

Leaning towards the plus now as well. 

The difference between the 4 and the 4+ is somewhat noticeable in size, especially on the top opening, but not so much in weight. 

i held each bag in either arm at the same time and you can slightly feel the weight difference, but carried on the back with a set of clubs in there may not be noticeable....

the top of the 4 is the same size as the carbon.....which is pretty small.....

so if id go for the carbon if the top opening is not an issue for you and you wanted light weight. The weight difference between the carbon and the players 4 is very noticeable whereas the weight difference between the 4 and the 4+ is much smaller and less noticeable. 

Edited by tsecor
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, tsecor said:

The difference between the 4 and the 4+ is somewhat noticeable in size, especially on the top opening, but not so much in weight. 

i held each bag in either arm at the same time and you can slightly feel the weight difference, but carried on the back with a set of clubs in there may not be noticeable....

the top of the 4 is the same size as the carbon.....which is pretty small.....

so if id go for the carbon if the top opening is not an issue for you and you wanted light weight. The weight difference between the carbon and the players 4 is very noticeable whereas the weight difference between the 4 and the 4+ is much smaller and less noticeable. 

Great info, thanks. Thinking the 4+ In the black and gray. 

Just got the Players 4 in Navy and I’m happy with it. The top is not the biggest but I played a lot of last year with the Carbon with no issues. It’s mainly the driver section that’s tight because I put my putter in that section as well. Otherwise impressed. All the pockets I need including the pocket above the ball pocket I use for tees. Didn’t realize the range finder pocket was magnetic so that’s good. Straps feel good as well. Happy to answer any questions. 

53A86198-D664-4F45-96CB-88422ECF3E6A.jpeg

4EE4424B-C17A-4A05-BF1B-E6FD400ED452.jpeg

• Like 1

4 hours ago, mtp said:

Just got the Players 4 in Navy and I’m happy with it. The top is not the biggest but I played a lot of last year with the Carbon with no issues. It’s mainly the driver section that’s tight because I put my putter in that section as well. Otherwise impressed. All the pockets I need including the pocket above the ball pocket I use for tees. Didn’t realize the range finder pocket was magnetic so that’s good. Straps feel good as well. Happy to answer any questions. 

Wow, the navy looks really good!

• Like 2

My Setup:

19 hours ago, mtp said:

Navy was the best colorway out of all of them IMO

On 3/12/2021 at 5:47 AM, tsecor said:

Agree 100% about the colorways.  Normally the grey bag would have been top of my list but after seeing it person, you describe it perfectly.  Kind of looks like the bag just finished 18 holes driving on dirt paths. The navy on the other hand really popped and looked the best out of the limited options my local Golftown just got in stock.

• Like 1

TS3 Driver- Accra TZ6

TS3 16.5 - GD DI7

Z785 - 3i - Nippon GOST

Z785 - 4i - Recoil  95

Z785 - 5 thru PW - Steelfiber i95

50 - SM8 TC - Steelfiber i95

54 (55) - SM8 JB - Recoil Wedge Proto - Black

60 - TVD K - Recoil Wedge Proto - Black

MySpider X

10 hours ago, slowburnin said:

Agree 100% about the colorways.  Normally the grey bag would have been top of my list but after seeing it person, you describe it perfectly.  Kind of looks like the bag just finished 18 holes driving on dirt paths. The navy on the other hand really popped and looked the best out of the limited options my local Golftown just got in stock.

I was shocked how good the Navy blue looked. I wanted the grey to look good and i even asked a guy who was shopping near me. I said, "do you like that grey bag?"...and he stated "is that new? Looks like its been used".....

a navy one is now on order 🙂

and I actually wish the Navy bag had silver text instead of white....

On 3/14/2021 at 2:59 PM, mtp said:

Bag looks great! What is the material, is it similar to last year's Players 4? Is it a material that you think would be easily stainable in white?

• Like 1

TSi3 9* RDX Smoke Black 6.5
M5 15* Kuro Kago Silver 75x
Rescue 11 18* Diamana D+ 90x
P790 4 S400
MP-20 MMC 5-PW S400
Vokey SM6 Black 52/56/60 S400
Newport Mil-Spec 350g / Byron 006 / Laguna Pro Platinum / White Hot RX #7 / Stroke Lab Double Wide Flowneck

5 hours ago, geesecougar2 said:

Bag looks great! What is the material, is it similar to last year's Players 4? Is it a material that you think would be easily stainable in white?

Thanks. I’m not familiar with the material of last year’s Players 4 but it definitely feels more durable than the material in last years Titleist Carbon bag I used.  This feels more solid than the “tent like” material used in some other bags. If I had to guess I think white would easily stain. There’s a texture to the material and I can see dirt getting in there and I think it would be tough to keep clean. 

• Like 1

So my 2021 Players 4 Plus arrived recently. The quality seems solid and I'm very happy with the look of the black and red colour-way. The materials seem nice, zippers are all smooth, the pockets are all big enough (the ball pocket is cavernous). The straps are plenty comfortable, although I have to cinch three of the four straps all the way to their shortest position to get the bag to rest at a proper lower-back position. So if you're much shorter than 5'9" that may be a problem for you, depending on where you like your bag to rest. Once properly positioned though, the bag feels light, comfortable, and properly balanced (no worries about it tipping).

No complaints with the bag at all. My one complaint would actually be for the Titleist Players Towel, which is quite cheaply made. But it looks good on the bag, so there's that.

Players4Plus2021.jpg

Edited by cbeau166
  • Like 2

My Setup:

On 11/29/2020 at 10:43 AM, tjhanch said:

Anyone currently use the players 4?  Or have experience with it?  I have the 4+.  Thinking about going down to the 4, but worried about club tangling.  I use 14 clubs with midsize grips.  

Does the 4 plus cause club tangle?  I use push cart or ride 99% of the time. 

On 3/23/2021 at 4:28 PM, FairwayFinder11 said:

Anyone have experience with the 4 Plus on a push cart?   Any club tangle?

Not the 4 Plus but I used my Players 4 on a push cart and it held up very well. No twisting, leg lock straps worked great, and the base was perfect on a push cart because there was no external foot.

Club tangle wise, there was some tangle but nothing extraordinary. Since the middle dividers are fully boxed in the only tangle happened in their respective sections so it was manageable. The 4 Plus has a bigger top so I can only imagine it's easier to manage than the Players 4. I'm waiting for DSG to get the black 4 Plus in stock so I can swap mine

Edited by mooeykim
  • Like 1

Taylormade 2016 M2 / Taylormade SIM (currently testing)

Cobra F9 Speedback 3-4 Wood

Cobra F9 Baffler 3H / Taylormade SIM Max (currently testing)

Srixon Z U65 Utility 3 & 4 Iron

Honma 737V 5-PW

Honma 727P GW-SW

Odyssey O-Works 1W

Titleist 2021 Players 4

On 3/23/2021 at 6:18 PM, FairwayFinder11 said:

Does the 4 plus cause club tangle?  I use push cart or ride 99% of the time. 

I don't push cart much, I'd say ride 90% and walk the other 10% but the 4 plus is the perfect size for me.  I've had the 14 way and 5 way and both were good, but just too big for me.  I'd say the 4 plus has very slight club tangle at times, but nothing that bothers me or would cause me not to use it. If I wasn't consciously looking for club tangle I probably wouldn't even notice it. 

Okay, so I feel comfortable giving a full review on my 4 Plus StaDry now. I've played probably a dozen rounds with it; carrying, pushing, riding, in the rain. Checked all the boxes. 

On a riding cart; pretty much just like any other stand bag. Sits fine, but twists a little if you don't have it in right. Nothing to write home about, but also nothing to complain about. 

On my Sun Mountain Speed Cart; the legs legs make it sit a little awkwardly, but once it's settled it stays put. Doesn't shift and does what it's supposed to. 

Carrying; I love it. It's light, it's accessible, the straps are comfortable. The one issue is a little bit of leg droop. When it first happened it was user error, my towels were getting caught up in the legs when they would retract, but now that I have them situated differently it is much better. They still sag a little but, but give how much I like everything else about it, and that being my only complaint I'm happy to deal with that. 

In the rain; it rained our last two holes today, and everything in my bag was as dry as when I put it in there. Water just beads up on the bag and rolls right off. Exactly as advertised. The one thing I really like about the waterproofing, not sure if its on the regular bags or not, is that the zipper clip on at the top of the zipper to let you know that it's shut all the way. Really appreciated this feature on the valuables pocket where I keep my phone and keys, both in dry and wet conditions when I'm walking. A little extra security so they don't bounce free. I also bought one of the clip on towel/rain hoods from Titleist, that fits over top of the clubs and would highly recommend it if you're going to be playing through the rain. Link below for that. 

https://www.titleist.com/product/drihood-towel-bag-hood/029ES1T.html

• Like 1

Stealth Plus+ 10.5* || Ventus Blue TR 7x

SIM2 Rescue 17* || Ventus Blue HB 8x

X-Forged UT 18* || MMT UT 105tx

TSi2 21* || Ventus Black HB 10tx

T100/620MB 5-9 || DG X7

SM9 47 || DG X7

SM9 51, 55, 59 || DG X1

BB8 Tri Wiz Cu Insert || BGT Stability Tour

Bettinardi BKS #1

23 hours ago, MPAndreassi said:

Okay, so I feel comfortable giving a full review on my 4 Plus StaDry now. I've played probably a dozen rounds with it; carrying, pushing, riding, in the rain. Checked all the boxes. 

On a riding cart; pretty much just like any other stand bag. Sits fine, but twists a little if you don't have it in right. Nothing to write home about, but also nothing to complain about. 

On my Sun Mountain Speed Cart; the legs legs make it sit a little awkwardly, but once it's settled it stays put. Doesn't shift and does what it's supposed to. 

Carrying; I love it. It's light, it's accessible, the straps are comfortable. The one issue is a little bit of leg droop. When it first happened it was user error, my towels were getting caught up in the legs when they would retract, but now that I have them situated differently it is much better. They still sag a little but, but give how much I like everything else about it, and that being my only complaint I'm happy to deal with that. 

In the rain; it rained our last two holes today, and everything in my bag was as dry as when I put it in there. Water just beads up on the bag and rolls right off. Exactly as advertised. The one thing I really like about the waterproofing, not sure if its on the regular bags or not, is that the zipper clip on at the top of the zipper to let you know that it's shut all the way. Really appreciated this feature on the valuables pocket where I keep my phone and keys, both in dry and wet conditions when I'm walking. A little extra security so they don't bounce free. I also bought one of the clip on towel/rain hoods from Titleist, that fits over top of the clubs and would highly recommend it if you're going to be playing through the rain. Link below for that. 

https://www.titleist.com/product/drihood-towel-bag-hood/029ES1T.html

How’s the club tangle when using push cart and when riding?

On 3/14/2021 at 2:59 PM, mtp said:

You ever end up exchanging it for the 4 Plus?