Lamkin ST Hybrid?

I tried to find some reviews but I wanted to know if anyone had any feedback?  I loved the Z5 Tour Taper but am not fan of the synthetic type rubbers like the ACE or 3GEN.

PING G30 10.5* Hzrdus Smoke Yellow 60
PING G30 3W Hzrdus Smoke Yellow 70
Srixon U65 18* Recoil Prototype 110 F4

Taylormade RocketBladez Tour 3-PW Modus Tour 105

Callaway Jaws CC 52*, 58* Modus 115
Maltby PTM-4

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice grip, I put a set on for a friend, the corded part is softer than most and the material in the lower hand is much better than the golf pride slip machines.  One odd thing with this grip is that the butt end near the bell of the end of the grip is bigger than most Lamkin grips in standard size, my buddy loves them but you may wish to try just one grip first.

Just an update...I'm glad that I tried one grip first as I was really disappointed in it.  The upper hand felt so big compare to a normal "standard" grip and the lower hand was very slippery in the slight humidity that I played.  No where near the tracking of the Z5 Tour Taper which was a great grip.

I miss the old days of Lamkin when they made great, long lasting rubber grips. The original Crossline, X10, etc were great grips that worked in a variety of conditions.  Their current Crossline feels different and not like the original.

PING G30 10.5* Hzrdus Smoke Yellow 60
PING G30 3W Hzrdus Smoke Yellow 70
Srixon U65 18* Recoil Prototype 110 F4

Taylormade RocketBladez Tour 3-PW Modus Tour 105

Callaway Jaws CC 52*, 58* Modus 115
Maltby PTM-4

1 hour ago, achappy said:

Just an update...I'm glad that I tried one grip first as I was really disappointed in it.  The upper hand felt so big compare to a normal "standard" grip and the lower hand was very slippery in the slight humidity that I played.  No where near the tracking of the Z5 Tour Taper which was a great grip.

I miss the old days of Lamkin when they made great, long lasting rubber grips. The original Crossline, X10, etc were great grips that worked in a variety of conditions.  Their current Crossline feels different and not like the original.

I just regripped an entire set of mine with the ST2 hybrid and I disagree - complete opposite experience.

I'm coming from Crossline 360 grips. The crossline 360 is great but a terrible summer grip and gets slick with just 1 grop of sweat.

The ST2's I just put on are fantastic in the summer and are holding up much better then the crossline 360s. i can now swing without wiping my arm/hand at the range every shot.

The +2 of the lower grip is nominal - but noticeable. Much less than a MCC +4.

Mavrik + ATMOS TS Black / Mavrik 4W + ATMOS TS Blue / Mavrik Pro 3H + Pro 2.0 / XForged UT + ATMOS TS Black  / Apex 19 Pro + Modus3 120 / MD5 / Toulon Las Vegas + SuperStroke Cord 2.0