Cheap Christmas Cheer

Not really, but still cheap.
First of all sorry for the bad pictures, I left my camera cable at school and was forced to use my MacBook for pictures. If you really need some good ones I can grab a camera and take some but at how cheap this stuff is you shouldn't care too much.

1st of all is a Fuji Speeder 904HB S flex that is tipped 1". I bought it this summer with the intention of putting it in my rescue but never did. Here's a chance to pick one up for pretty cheap. The grip is a nearly new Multi Compound Blue. Lets say 35 and shipping.

2nd is a Mizuno TP Mills TP 9 putter, I used it very minimally after getting off of here. Don't have a cover for it and the TP Mills grip is nearly new. Again just cheap and something to play around with. Good roll just a little bit too firm feeling for me.
45 and shipping.

3rd is HiBore XL Tour 8.5 head. I got this from a relatively well known gorilla in the golf community and it is a heavy head from usual. If I remember correctly its a 208g head. It sits square to slightly open. But has a good amount of right built into the head, pretty hard to lose left. It has some "roadrash" on the toe where it was dropped on a cart path, not by myself haha, so its priced accordingly. But other than that is in great shape, only small marks on the face and a slight dimple pattern on the back behind the scoop of the head. Disclosing as much as possible so that whomever gets it isn't pissed. Let's go with 80 and shipping. There's a ProLaunch Red S that is tipped about 3/4" of an inch in it now, but I have to reinstall the shaft as the ferrule is cracked, so if you want that lets call it 110 and shipping and your choice of grip.
Any questions please PM me.
Thanks,
Luke

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

1st of all is a Fuji Speeder 904HB S flex that is tipped 1". I bought it this summer with the intention of putting it in my rescue but never did. Here's a chance to pick one up for pretty cheap. The grip is a nearly new Multi Compound Blue. Lets say 35 and shipping.

Hi.

What would shipping be to the UK please?

Thanks
Mike.

I'll take the 904...
Send an email addy for paypal.
Thanks

In the bag- 
TaylorMade SIM 10.5 Graphite Design Tour AD IZ 6 X
TaylorMade SIM Rocket 14 Graphite Design Tour AD 7 X
TaylorMade SIM 5 Wood Graphite Design Tour AD 7 X
Adams Pro Red 20* Fujikura 904 HB 90 X
TaylorMade P790 5- PW KBS C-Taper 120 Hardstepped
TaylorMade MG2 50/54/58 DG TI S400