You get up every morning from your alarm clock's warning
Take the 8:15 into the city
There's a whistle up above and people pushin', people shovin'
And the girls who try to look pretty
And if your train's on time, you can get to work by nine
And start your slaving job to get your pay
If you ever get annoyed, look at me I'm self-employed
I love to work at nothing all day
And I'll be taking care of business (every day)
Taking care of business (every way)
I've been taking care of business (it's all mine)
Taking care of business and working overtime, work out

touch takes care of business 'round here! 

You are the business touch and business is booming. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Callaway Razr X Black 9.5 stiff
Callaway Razr X Black 4wd. stiff
Wilson CI9 4-gw. TT reg.
Cleveland RTG Wedges TT reg. 52,56.
MG ball
Cleveland Classic #4

14 minutes ago, Qqq123xx said:

You are the business touch and business is booming. 

A large thank you Qman. 

• Like 2

Callaway        Paradym  Hzrdus Silver 

Callaway        Epic Flash 3 & 5 fw  Even Flow Green   
TM                   M4   4 & 5 hybrid  Atmos 

TM                  P790  6-PW Recoil ESX

PING               Glide 3.0  50, 56, 60  

TM                  Spider cs  Golf Pride P Only Blue Star 

Changing it up a bit because the lines are very hokey this week.

Dallas     at    Washington  Under 49    This game might finish 3-2

Buffalo    at   NY Jets Under 48     Bills win 31 - 0

Jacksonville   at   LA Chargers - 8  Over 49  2 bad teams that can put up points, 34 - 31 one of these teams.

• Like 2

On 10/20/2020 at 5:20 AM, touch said:

Week 7     Lines for Picks 

Thursday Night 

NY Giants     at    Philadelphia - 3 1/2 ................................................44

Sunday 

Cleveland - 3 1/2    at   Cincinnati ......................................................51 1/2 

Dallas - 3     at    Washington .............................................................49

Detroit    at     Atlanta - 3 ....................................................................57

Carolina   at    New Orleans -7 1/2 .....................................................51 1/2 

Buffalo - 12 1/2   at   NY Jets .............................................................48

Green Bay - 3 1/2    at   Houston .......................................................56 1/2 

Seattle - 3 1/2   at    Arizona ..............................................................55

San Francisco  at   New England -2 1/2 ............................................45 1/2 

Kansas City -9   at    Denver ..............................................................49 1/2 

Pittsburgh -2   at     Tennessee .........................................................52 1/2 

Jacksonville   at   LA Chargers - 8 ....................................................49

Tampa Bay -3  at    Las Vegas ...........................................................53

Monday Night 

Chicago    at    LA Rams - 5 1/2  .......................................................46 

Week 7:

BUF: -12.5

SEA/ARZ: Over 55

TEN: +2

• Like 1

Well I was looking at the most games this week, 7, than my usual 5. And as P8 said above lines are very hokey for sure. Have whittled it down to 4 at the moment though. That is all. 

• Like 1

Wilson CI9 4-gw. TT reg.
MG ball
Cleveland Classic #4

1 hour ago, Qqq123xx said:

Well I was looking at the most games this week, 7, than my usual 5. And as P8 said above lines are very hokey for sure. Have whittled it down to 4 at the moment though. That is all. 

Is this extra analysis this week from the Qman, or are you just providing the audience a sneak peak into the picks preparation that Q performs weekly? Prognosticators Weekly publication is asking! 

Eary posts from a few of you fellas say this week might be the toughest yet.

Darlin', I'll climb any mountain
Darlin', I'll do anything
Oh (oh) can I touch you (can I touch you)
And do the things that lovers do
Oh, (oh) want to hold you (wanna hold you)
I gotta get it through to you (oh)
'Cause when the going gets tough
The tough get going
When the going gets rough
The tough get rough

Feel it out Q by getting TOUGH and ROUGH then you will go 3-0.

Edited by touch
  • Like 1

credit Mike Steinbeck on Facebook

How can you not love Ryan Fitzpatrick? There’s not another QB in the league that would give this statement after being replaced by a rookie QB. Thank you, #Fitzmagic

“I think I have had such a great career in terms of the people that I’ve met and the people that have helped me out along the way,” Fitzpatrick said. “And I just view it as paying it forward a little bit. And I’ve made enough mistakes for plenty of quarterbacks combined with the things that I’ve been through and done. And to be able to share those experiences – the good and the bad – with some of these younger guys, if I could be a smart part of helping them in their career and making them a better player, then that makes it worth it for me.”
“‪I wouldn’t be where I am right now if it wasn’t for Marc Bulger and Gus Freetown and Jamie Martin and a guy like Carson Palmer, who really took time and helped me out and went out of their way to make sure that I had a chance to be successful. When I think back to those years and the guys, especially Carson Palmer and the way that affected my career - even just being able to observe and watch him everyday - I feel happy and privileged to be in the position that I am in now to be able to pay it forward to someone like Tua.”
Image may contain: 1 person, beard and outdoor

• Like 4

^   Fitz's hat up there is Bad a**!  Well pretty much everything about Fitz is Bad a**. Cool Kat that one is!

Dolphins' Ryan Fitzpatrick learns of mom's death before scrimmage |  wusa9.com

• Like 4

2 hours ago, touch said:

Is this extra analysis this week from the Qman, or are you just providing the audience a sneak peak into the picks preparation that Q performs weekly? Prognosticators Weekly publication is asking! 

Eary posts from a few of you fellas say this week might be the toughest yet.

Darlin', I'll climb any mountain
Darlin', I'll do anything
Oh (oh) can I touch you (can I touch you)
And do the things that lovers do
Oh, (oh) want to hold you (wanna hold you)
I gotta get it through to you (oh)
'Cause when the going gets tough
The tough get going
When the going gets rough
The tough get rough

Feel it out Q by getting TOUGH and ROUGH then you will go 3-0.

Yeah I was thinking of doing a blow by blow analysis of my sterling 3-6 stretch. Changed my mind though. 😎🧐🤓

• Haha 2

Wilson CI9 4-gw. TT reg.
MG ball
Cleveland Classic #4

2 hours ago, touch said:

How can you not love Ryan Fitzpatrick? There’s not another QB in the league that would give this statement after being replaced by a rookie QB. Thank you, #Fitzmagic

“I think I have had such a great career in terms of the people that I’ve met and the people that have helped me out along the way,” Fitzpatrick said. “And I just view it as paying it forward a little bit. And I’ve made enough mistakes for plenty of quarterbacks combined with the things that I’ve been through and done. And to be able to share those experiences – the good and the bad – with some of these younger guys, if I could be a smart part of helping them in their career and making them a better player, then that makes it worth it for me.”
“‪I wouldn’t be where I am right now if it wasn’t for Marc Bulger and Gus Freetown and Jamie Martin and a guy like Carson Palmer, who really took time and helped me out and went out of their way to make sure that I had a chance to be successful. When I think back to those years and the guys, especially Carson Palmer and the way that affected my career - even just being able to observe and watch him everyday - I feel happy and privileged to be in the position that I am in now to be able to pay it forward to someone like Tua.”

Definitely needs to start getting mentored himself to be a QB coach then OC.  Has a future of being a HC one day if he wants.

• Like 3

Meme GIF by Justin

It was the best of times, it was the worse of times.... then there was 2020. Starting off with back to back weeks finishing 2-1 not bad but nothing to write back home with either. However just like the girl on the John Deere above 2020 always catches up to you and run you down! Going 1-2 for some weeks then really getting straddled by the Deere, I went 0-3 last week. Sometimes you never see it happen and other times like in this case you see it and can't do anything about it. 

A new trend is born, instead of making the commish sweat like a fat girl at her sister's wedding, by only posting mere hours before kickoff. I am now posting them earlier for you commish. 😛

So with the being said here are the picks: 

Why do you never give the Falcons a dollar and ask for change? Because they will only give you three quarters back! Simba seems to back on Pride Rock after back to back wins. Lions 24-13-0 in the overall series. Lions by 10 to remain King. 

Seattle looks to continue it's impressive run against the "Are they good this year? Or not?" Cardinals. Speaking of imposters in the NFC. Let's all hope the Packers just, for whatever reason, come out of the bye like a 4 day old soda( or as some that lived in and around the Midwest call it Pop) because we may have the worst NFC ticket in years. Cardinals like a runway model in Milan looked good coming out of the gate beating a then promising 49ers teams looking to repeat 2019 with another trip to the Super Bowl,  but then tripped and fell losing to an always suspect Lions and Panthers squad😬.  Chief Russ and the rest of the Seachickens have been cooking hard this year. Explosive play after explosive play I see more consistency with the chief in the kitchen. 

Seattle - 3 1/2

Hopefully Chief knows there is not any fish on the menu this week, no need to get beat by the hook. 

Hooky spongebob squarepants GIF - Find on GIFER

From the Kitchen to the Royal Quarters of Nashville, TN we go. King Henry and his loyal Titan army do battle with the newly rejuvenated Roethlisberger. Great Britain must have imposed some Tea Act era taxes because Big Ben is looking good again. Finding gold in a Claypool and scoring 6 and the JuJu train will be  something the Steelers look to do as they stage a coup this Sunday against the Titans. So far the King has foiled all coup attempts thus far. I don't see that changing at any point in the near future and instead King Henry will add another jewel of an angry run to his crown against the dinged up Steele Curtain.

Tennessee in a...

music video dancing GIF by Vevo 

Edited by greenemachine
  • Like 4

^ great post.

A shake up to an earlier time in the week in posting your picks is welcomed by me. 😛

GIF yes bob dylan nod - animated GIF on GIFER - by Aram

Edited by touch
  • Like 3

Week 7     Lines for Picks 

Thursday Night 

NY Giants     at    Philadelphia - 3 1/2 ................................................44

Sunday 

Cleveland - 3 1/2    at   Cincinnati ......................................................51 1/2 

Dallas - 3     at    Washington .............................................................49

Detroit    at     Atlanta - 3 ....................................................................57

Carolina   at    New Orleans -7 1/2 .....................................................51 1/2 

Buffalo - 12 1/2   at   NY Jets .............................................................48

Green Bay - 3 1/2    at   Houston .......................................................56 1/2 

Seattle - 3 1/2   at    Arizona ..............................................................55

San Francisco  at   New England -2 1/2 ............................................45 1/2 

Kansas City -9   at    Denver ..............................................................49 1/2 

Pittsburgh -2   at     Tennessee .........................................................52 1/2 

Jacksonville   at   LA Chargers - 8 ....................................................49

Tampa Bay -3  at    Las Vegas ...........................................................53

Monday Night 

Chicago    at    LA Rams - 5 1/2  .......................................................46 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, touch said:

Image may contain: 1 person, beard and outdoor

He's the "Bee's Knees" in my book...He learned from a really talented QB in Carson Palmer.  I saw Palmer warm up on an inaugural Monday Night game at "RalJohn Stadium," and he was throwing some lasers! I never saw a QB with that kind of arm live.  He would have won a Super Bowl had he not gotten injured. He took the lowly Bengals into the playoffs and was hurt, lost some zip on the fast ball after he came back. I love the Magical Man they call FItzmagic! He's what's good about professional sports. I would not mind Rivera reaching out to him to mentor the new young QB for the WFT next year.

• Like 2

What game are we playing here? 

The only thing good about being in last is the only way forward is up!

Will the agony ever let up? I might be in a loop of never ending torment...some people call it a slump. What happens when you get the mental yips, a losing streak, and a banishment from the kingdom of fine gentlemen of respected prognosticators?  Will I have enough credits to play next year?  Will I need to pay to rejoin this group of handicappers in the near future???  These very horrific thoughts dash through my mind. I look at the lines and all I see are numbers and words.  

I am becoming hot and sweaty thinking about my "Situation".  image.png.a58a836f328706a5f32c2a9b8c6f6316.png

• Like 4

Philadelphia Eagles logo and symbol, meaning, history, PNG

So let's say you are a life long Eagles fan. Let us imagine also that you are about my age. In your days as a gaga Eagles fan you have had favorite players like Herman Edwards,Keith Byers, Mike Quick,Troy Vincent, Randall Cunningham, Jaws,Harold Carmichael, and of course Reggie White. You have loved the Eagles since the days at the Vet. You can remember Brent, Phyllis, Irv, and Jimmy the Greek talking pregame when the Dallas / Philly game was the game of the week in the NFC.

So now you are nearing retirement age and still have been still searching for the ultimate statement in a material possession that a tried and true Eagles fan of four decades would cherish. An Eagle's momento that surely only you would own. An Eagle fan original indeed.  I'm here to help someone that fits that description. Even though being a true Redskins fan for the nearly 20 years I lived in the D.C. area I have liked the Eagles a bit as well. See Randall Cunningham was my college QB at UNLV. Randall provided numerous fantastic  performances at the games I attended at the old Silver Bowl on Boulder Hwy in Vegas .

How about some RC facts that you probably didn't know. We do know how good a QB he was. Yet he too was an excellent punter.

As a punter, he was first team All-America in 1983 and second team as a senior. Another school record held by Cunningham is punting average, at 45.6 yards. He was first team all-conference as a punter in all three of his seasons and twice as a quarterback.Jan 8, 2016  source L  www.latimes.com

also 

If not for his punting prowess, Randall Cunningham would not have become the first UNLV player to be inducted into the College Football Hall of Fame on Tuesday night at the Waldorf Astoria in New York.... source Las Vegas Review Journal Dec.7 , 2016

Now back to what I was getting at. Long time Eagles fan your chariot awaits you in Montana. I would tint the windows out rather dark and slap a giant Eagles logo on the back window. You could put 8 Yeti coolers in the trunk of that sucker for sure. Those Yeti's would have to be stuffed with cases of the good stuff.

Schaefer Beer

You'd be riding so fine 'round Philly in a one of a kind.

For Sale in Victor, Montana, but advertised on the L.A.'s Craig's list. 

https://losangeles.craigslist.org/lgb/cto/d/victor-1977-lincoln-mark-givenchy/7215405225.html

I wonder if he was not busy that P3P might spin on over and check it out for the Eagles fan? 

I remember these barges. The back seats were the BEST to make out in. Well when you drove a 78' Civic it was a palace by comparison. LOL 

Thanks for all the excitement you brought me as a college and professional player!

Logan's Sports Ratings: Top 50 NFL Quarterbacks: #25 - Randall Cunningham

Edited by touch
  • Like 3

doctoro   here ya go buddy..............

Pin by Cinde Dowse Hoffman on Home decor in 2020 | Dark basement, Old  basement, Cozy basement

Sometimes a little time in here helps improve one's picking skill.  Ask me how I know. 

Laughing Cartoon GIFs | Tenor

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

9 hours ago, doctoro said:

Maybe I should get Clarice to rescue me with some 3-0 picks before I have to put more lotion on my skin.

oh the wifi password for the basement is :     needbetterpickstoescapethisjoint

• Like 2

By Jay Hart

Morning, where we're gonna dig into the dual-threat QBs who are all the rage these days. And why not?

Would you prefer a guy who can throw the ball, run the ball or do both?

But why now? Why has it taken NFL front offices this long to finally figure this out?

Well, maybe it didn’t, or rather maybe they didn’t “figure” it out. Maybe it was a subtle rule change the NFL made in 2018.

Twenty-five years ago, when Steve Young was scrambling or Randall Cunningham was writing poetry with his legs, we’d hear some analyst shower them with praise for their running ability, but warn that it was only a matter of time before they got hurt.

And it kind of was.

But as the NFL realized that QBs are the straw that stirs the drink, the league has taken extra measures to protect them. We see it every Sunday with lame roughing penalties that are nothing more than everyday tackle football.

Two years ago, the NFL gave quarterbacks even more protection via an addendum to the slide rule. Our own Eric Edholm believes this change may explain why QBs today are seemingly more emboldened to run, and why more and more some offenses are designing run-specific plays for their quarterbacks.

Edholm writes: “The league’s proviso to protect a sliding quarterback — rule 7, section 2, article 1(d)(2) of the NFL rulebook — has been in place for more than three decades. Defenders can’t touch a scrambling QB who willingly gives themselves up, as the rule stated: ‘a defender must pull up when a runner begins a feet-first slide.’

“A 2018 addendum added this often overlooked but crucial development that has allowed mobile quarterbacks even more protection than before: ‘A quarterback does not have to slide feet first to be considered to be giving himself up.’ ”

Sliding, diving, faking a run out of bounds .... these days, even a scrambling quarterback is virtually untouchable. That amazing run Patrick Mahomes made the other day, when he had the entire Buffalo Bills defense falling all over themselves? Probably doesn’t happen if Mahomes is afraid of getting absolutely plowed. But he wasn’t, so he did it and got away with it without a scratch.

Yes, the revolution of the “dual-threat” quarterback is clearly underway, but it might be as much about a singular rule change as it is, say, the insane athletic ability of Lamar Jackson.

The question now is, how will these quarterbacks exploit it next?

• Like 3

This guy. Just a stud. lol the Claret Jug!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Couldn't find one of my fav. beer commercials ever the two 'when your having more than one' frosted mugs. Guy carves a 1 and a 2 into each mug as it pours. So you get these two instead.

v3086-h2x-360.jpg

Edited by Qqq123xx
  • Like 2

Wilson CI9 4-gw. TT reg.
MG ball
Cleveland Classic #4

Everyone in this thread is keenly aware I am suffering from election fatigue.  The past 4 months have taken an otherwise even keeled guy and made him frustrated and angry with the lengthy process.

So tonight, we are confronted with either the Eagles/Giants, or a debate which will surely devolve into a shouting match.

Give me the debate tonight, the NFL game is that bad.

Image may contain: 2 people, text that says 'Adam Schefter @AdamSchefter JUST IN: Tonight's Giants- Giants-Eagles game and all other NFC East games moving forward this season, will now be broadcasted on Comedy Central 9:36 AM 10/22/20 Twitter for iPhone 400 Retweets 188 Quote Tweets 2,805 Likes'

Edited by touch
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

And actually I am taking tonight's borefest. Just pounded my 5 picks into three and hopefully 3 winners and not weiners. 

So without much more adu.....

Eagles -3.5      I will be switching between this eyes wide opener and the orange blob. 

Rams   -5.5      Da Bears will be Duh Dachshunds when the duo Ram is done with them. 

Chiefs  -9        Mile High Mahomes will be able to leap tall buildings and throw it even farther. 

• Like 3

Wilson CI9 4-gw. TT reg.
MG ball
Cleveland Classic #4

• touch changed the title to NFL Pick 3 Weekly/ TOUR Picks Weekly
  • touch locked this topic
  • touch unlocked this topic