NFL Pick 3 Weekly/ TOUR Picks Weekly

touch

33 minutes ago, touch said:

One might add the sad New Englander's who lost Brady and now have Cam. 😁

Yes I'm very sad. But I'm giving CamShaft, and that fits at the moment,  more time, few more games, especially since previous two weeks Pats had one practice. He totalling looked like crapola yesterday. Like wish I was on my boat (?) with the Midwestern cheerleading squad I hang with in the off season. 

• Like 2

Callaway Razr X Black 9.5 stiff
Callaway Razr X Black 4wd. stiff
Wilson CI9 4-gw. TT reg.
Cleveland RTG Wedges TT reg. 52,56.
MG ball
Cleveland Classic #4

3 minutes ago, Qqq123xx said:

Yes I'm very sad. But I'm giving CamShaft, and that fits at the moment,  more time, few more games, especially since previous two weeks Pats had one practice. He totalling looked like crapola yesterday. Like wish I was on my boat (?) with the Midwestern cheerleading squad I hang with in the off season. 

lol Great Post Q 

Pictures of said boat and cheerleading squad from last off season perhaps? ya know for the fellas? !! 😁

• Like 1

Callaway        Paradym  Hzrdus Silver 

Callaway        Epic Flash 3 & 5 fw  Even Flow Green   
TM                   M4   4 & 5 hybrid  Atmos 

TM                  P790  6-PW Recoil ESX

PING               Glide 3.0  50, 56, 60  

TM                  Spider cs  Golf Pride P Only Blue Star 

4 minutes ago, touch said:

lol Great Post Q 

Pictures of said boat and cheerleading squad from last off season perhaps? ya know for the fellas? !! 😁

Squad down below

download.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Wilson CI9 4-gw. TT reg.
MG ball
Cleveland Classic #4

26 minutes ago, Qqq123xx said:

Squad down below

download.jpg

Thanks for the pic. Why it's the Famous Fashionable Captain Q at the helm! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, touch said:

Thanks for the pic. Why it's the Famous Fashionable Captain Q at the helm! 

ahhhhh....no. I am where I belong, down below with the cheering section. Go Team Go. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Wilson CI9 4-gw. TT reg.
MG ball
Cleveland Classic #4

23 hours ago, touch said:

I like your called out scoring system to include the score and the putts for that hole. Creative, and yes a Petty would be rotten. 

Thanks NCL for answering my question on worst bogeys. 

If you do like me and extrapolate that formula on the par 5's and three putt for a 10 it doesn't seem so bad 😜 

• Like 1

Maybe it's time to hit the runway as the full time gig?

Edited by touch
  • Haha 2

122909416_3825897484123578_2584660301646531883_o.jpg?_nc_cat=1&ccb=2&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=QTzPFnYtLc8AX-elqBx&_nc_ht=scontent-iad3-1.xx&oh=ab0f05569b14c5a8a82db032738b67f5&oe=5FBD9031122897335_3825897477456912_8785557193744525866_o.jpg?_nc_cat=1&ccb=2&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=1SJxpw0YCm4AX8rPD8H&_nc_ht=scontent-iad3-1.xx&oh=54188476557c9eee61838b5827771809&oe=5FBE2717122829106_3825897447456915_4256247966294940762_o.jpg?_nc_cat=107&ccb=2&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=H1szGBMIsBEAX_Ynf1k&_nc_ht=scontent-iad3-1.xx&oh=59549d8a7b5786a4985fd16b6bbeb549&oe=5FBEA980

Edited by touch
  • Like 2

Standings after week 7 

Puttinforthe8                               15-6

NCLancer                                     13-8

Chuntsman                                  13-8

touch                                            12-9

Qqq                                              12-9   

Pete3putt                                     11-10

Jerebear                                      10-11

greenmachine                              8-13

doctoro                                        8-13

highergr0und                              7-14 

• Thanks 1

Week 8  Lines for Picks 

Thursday 

Atlanta   at   Carolina - 3 ..........................................49

Sunday 

Indy -3   at   Detroit ..................................................50

Minnesota  at  Green Bay -6 1/2 ..............................54 1/2 

New England  at  Buffalo -3 1/2 ...............................44

Tennessee -5 1/2  at   Cincinnati .............................54 1/2 

Las Vegas  at   Cleveland -2 1/2 ..............................54

NY Jets    at  Kansas  City -19 1/2 ...........................48

LA Rams -3 1/2   at   Miami ......................................49

New Orleans -2 1/2  at  Chicago ..............................47

San Fran   at   Seattle -3 ...........................................54

LA Chargers -3  at  Denver ......................................45

Pittsburgh   at   Baltimore -3 1/2 ...............................47

Dallas   at  Philadelphia -3 1/2 ..................................43 1/2 

Monday Night 

Tampa Bay -10 1/2   at    NY Giants ........................47

• Like 1

122949929_3828485453864781_168106502486719413_o.jpg?_nc_cat=1&ccb=2&_nc_sid=8bfeb9&_nc_ohc=MaHwBW6ZQsAAX_xMd-y&_nc_ht=scontent-iad3-1.xx&oh=6979aa4c2da21748ee33a1e4dc798030&oe=5FBD3AFA

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

The human race has transformed the world.  In many ways we would have to be considered the apex predator, but the evolution of our species isn't borne out of physical skills but rather our minds.  Our ability to reason, our inherent curiosity, our ability to create when a problem arises.  We, unlike any other species rely on past accomplishments to succeed.  The old, "pull yourself up by the bootstraps" is a misnomer, and this weekend was a brutal reminder of this for P3P.  Years ago someone developed the combustible engine, the ability to burn resources to heat, and of course the titanium head driver.  As the northern rockies got rocked by inclement weather, P3P discovered his furnace didn't work, his car battery was on its last legs, and his ability to hit the driver sucks out loud.  Yep, I realize it is only those great people making my world inhabitable who have permitted me to survive this long.

Let's face it.  The only thing worse than driving through the midwest is living in the midwest.  If it isn't bone chilling cold in the winter, you get to look forward to hot humid summers with ridiculous numbers of mosquitoes.  So if you live in Indianapolis, you probably look forward to going to Detroit, and if you live in Detroit you probably look forward to going anywhere not called Indianapolis.  Cry me a Rivers successfully escaped the 80 degrees San Diego where the ladies dress in sundresses, the beach is clean, and the cool ocean breeze takes some of the sting out of the 80 degree days, so he could play in the big oil can and complain about new teammates.  Well, your in luck this weekend.  While Cry Me can blame the other 52 guys, in Detroit they only get to blame one.  I am looking at you Matt Patricia.  In a "Daddy, can we pretty PLEASE go to Detroit for the weekend," I see Cry Me eking it out and covering the spread.

Speaking of places no one would ever want to live, the Oakland/LA/LV Raiders head to Cleveland.  Nothing says, if I had any marketable skills I would get the heck out of this town more than Cleveland.  In addition to stultifying cold in the winter and heat in the summer, you also have the benefit of lake effect snow pounding you.  My dorm neighbor was the GM in Cleveland for a hot minute, and I dont think he liked it much.  Johnny Manziel, er... sorry Baker Mayfield has fits and spurts, but I just don't see the browns covering against the Raiders.  Although, they are making a long trip across the midwest, I don't think they are driving, so I feel like they arrive happy to be there knowing they can leave Sunday night.  In a "I am riding the Carr," (with 2 'r's) special I not only see the O/LA/LV raiders covering, I wouldn't be surprised if they emerge victorious.  Raiders cover the 2.5

Let's talk about apex predators and the theory of evolution.  I am, admittedly, not tall, certainly not fast, my BMI says I am morbidly obese, and I am follicly challenged on top of all these other maladies.  But somehow my DNA (strictly as a h*** sapien) is shared with a guy who is 6'4", runs a 4.42, 40.5" vertical, and hands like glue.  The Steelers travel to Baltimore, which is nestled between two absolutely useless metropolises, Philly and DC.  Baltimore is little more than another pock mark on the a** of I95, but they do have a team of ballers.  But they don't have Mapletron, and this is to whom I refer above.  I won't go so far to say the Steelers emerge victorious, but I think 3.5 points might be too much.  I think this will be a close game won on a 4th quarter field goal.  Of course, I feel this way every year and then one team or the other gets absolutely annihilated, but not this year.  Steelers cover.

The heat is repaired,  it was a balmy 50 degrees in the house this weekend with the space heaters running.  I changed the battery in my car after watching youtube, can someone explain why they can't just put the battery where everyone can find it under the hood?  Seriously.  And my first look at the sim this winter indicated I have lost about 18 mph of ball speed, but since I only hit one drive in the air over 100 yards, it was the least of my worries.  Have a great week.

• Like 3

2020 GIF by MOODMAN

Sometimes the simplest things, aren't always the simplest things. Making 3 simple picks each week, at least on paper, is very simple, until the realization happens. It's 2020! Just like the little man on the slide, I am really struggling to get through this season banging my head on the wall  with sure fire teams not being able to accomplish the simplest of tasks, getting the W against struggling or rebuilding teams. Yes I'm looking at you Buffalo.  More than likely I too will have a thundering headache when it is all said and done. Waiting to the last minute to fully analyze, make a conscious decision and pick who will ultimately be the snuggie picks (giving comfort, confidence  and more importantly total coverage over the spread) never panned out as 1-2 streak was gaining momentum. 

Looking for a change in tune I then went with the James Bond strategy. Like a good martini I shook things up going with some "outlier" picks or "underdog" picks, but that too proved to be just as troublesome as the 1-2 streak started to catch fire. Lastly the strategy of early picking and posting was issued. It too failed. Someone must have left the kettle on because now the 1-2 streak is starting to boil over, flooding the kitchen floor and eventually leaking into the basement where I will be with Joe Dirt and Buffalo Bob ("Put's the Lotion on the skin" guy) starting a new library; after all my record, to this point, reads like the Dewey decimal system. 

the lion king montage GIF by Disney

Low and behold! Simba grew up before our very eyes, granted it was against the "ring around the rosy" Atlanta Falcons. Todd Gurley and Atlanta's defense must have had the bubonic plague because they had a pocket full of W until they fell down. One in the end zone giving time for Simba to score. The other allowing a now grown up Mufasa looking Simba to roar back, going 75 yards to the house. #9 and Lions may have just saved their season thanks to the Falcons dropping yet another close game in the fourth quarter. Looks like I was right not to ask for change.🤡

SNF was an instant classic with Russ and Kyler looking like the old Spy vs. Spy cartoons. D.K. Metcalf looking like a T900 with possible the play of the year, chasing down Buddha Baker running a total of 110 yards to save a touchdown. If only he could have saved some quarters for David Moore, who looked like he didn't have any cents holding on the possible game winning pass to Metcalf in OT. Either David Moore should be cast in a horror movie as a slasher villain, or retire from the NFL and become a pro fisherman, either way he really knows how to kill using the hook. 

V for Vendetta - Eye Of The Psychic

Big Ben and the Steelers must have joined the revolution by putting on Guy Fawkes mask and dethroning King Henry. The Steel Curtain wasn't phased with King Henry's ground taxes holding him to a mere 75 yards. Tannehill wasn't any better early on unleashing the Royal Air Force with the Titans struggling to do anything on the ground or through the air. But then Tannehill found A.J. Brown for a 68 yard TD, a rallying call for the Royal Air Force. The Titans like Pisidians henchmen stormed back and made it a game only trailing by 3 with 14 seconds left and in field goal range. Myself and the Titans had a chance. Little did anyone know though the Titans got Stephan Gostkawski's evil twin brother. Steven Costin-me. Missing the go ahead field goal as time expires I realized Gostkawski must be fishing buddies with Moore as I can only look at my 1-2 record and wonder. 

Just a friendly PSA to you Stephan Gostkawski and you David Moore. 

share jericho GIF

Edited by greenemachine
  • Like 3

122977827_3828847260495267_4277430835986618033_o.jpg?_nc_cat=1&ccb=2&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=NMCdjByyRcYAX-fBoNb&_nc_ht=scontent-atl3-1.xx&oh=b5d3d8f61fd551141903319b9fe5ecd1&oe=5FBDB0E7

• Like 3

On 10/27/2020 at 5:59 AM, touch said:

Week 8  Lines for Picks 

Thursday 

Atlanta   at   Carolina - 3 ..........................................49

Sunday 

Indy -3   at   Detroit ..................................................50

Minnesota  at  Green Bay -6 1/2 ..............................54 1/2 

New England  at  Buffalo -3 1/2 ...............................44

Tennessee -5 1/2  at   Cincinnati .............................54 1/2 

Las Vegas  at   Cleveland -2 1/2 ..............................54

NY Jets    at  Kansas  City -19 1/2 ...........................48

LA Rams -3 1/2   at   Miami ......................................49

New Orleans -2 1/2  at  Chicago ..............................47

San Fran   at   Seattle -3 ...........................................54

LA Chargers -3  at  Denver ......................................45

Pittsburgh   at   Baltimore -3 1/2 ...............................47

Dallas   at  Philadelphia -3 1/2 ..................................43 1/2 

Monday Night 

Tampa Bay -10 1/2   at    NY Giants ........................47

Week 8:

LVR: +2.5

NYJ: + 19.5

PIT: + 3.5

• Like 1

Hey that feedback thingy they added is far too LARGE. Ridiculous I say.

Reduce it's size AND put it down below a good bit.  Anybody with me?

It looks like a darn stoplight.   arrgghh 

So when this season's NFL schedule came out I thought I would go to Charlotte ( two hour drive) and see the Panthers play against their division rival Atlanta. I thought a Thurs. Night game might just be a good time. Well the covid came and I never snagged tickets. I had wanted to see Matty Ice and Cool Teddy tear it up LIVE. 

I have no feeling regarding how this game might play out. I was leaning towards the over 49 points. Now I do know the weather here in NC is quite poor currently. What is left of Zeta has moved in.

It is substantial rain with increasingly strong winds today, tonight, and tomorrow. So who knows how much they will be able to score. 

Maybe it was good I didn't make it to B of A Stadium tomorrow night after all. 😌

Go Teddy! 

Panthers Highlights: Teddy Bridgewater hits D.J. Moore for 38 yards

Edited by touch
  • Like 3

20 minutes ago, touch said:

Hey that feedback thingy they added is far too LARGE. Ridiculous I say.

Reduce it's size AND put it down below a good bit.  Anybody with me?

It looks like a darn stoplight.   arrgghh 

And why do we need such a large scoreboard for a WRX member's record/feedback regarding the BST thread? The fact that it is displayed with such prominence it is rather distracting. 

This ain't ebay where one's feedback is most important and needs to be seen.

aarrrrggghh  commish's gears are grinding over this in case that is not apparent. 

jonathandahl: grumpy old man | Animation design, Animation, Motion design

• Like 2

Edited by touch
  • Like 1

Pete did you see this weeks Bradshaws?   ( i kid) 

Terry had an issue fitting into his favorite pair of jeans ( wrangler no doubt) .

https://www.eonline.com/videos/314733/watch-terry-bradshaw-struggle-into-his-favorite-pair-of-jeans

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, touch said:

Pete did you see this weeks Bradshaws?   ( i kid) 

Terry had an issue fitting into his favorite pair of jeans ( wrangler no doubt) .

https://www.eonline.com/videos/314733/watch-terry-bradshaw-struggle-into-his-favorite-pair-of-jeans

Nothing is sadder than watching a sports icon create a caricature of themselves. 

• Like 1

• touch changed the title to NFL Pick 3 Weekly/ TOUR Picks Weekly
  • touch locked this topic
  • touch unlocked this topic