2024 RBC Heritage WITB photos ×

NFL Pick 3 Weekly/ TOUR Picks Weekly

touch

2 minutes ago, touch said:

It's been noted Q man. Pleasant weekend Zainy oNe ! 😜

College Football Cocktail Hour just around the corner. 

• Like 1

Callaway Razr X Black 9.5 stiff
Callaway Razr X Black 4wd. stiff
Wilson CI9 4-gw. TT reg.
Cleveland RTG Wedges TT reg. 52,56.
MG ball
Cleveland Classic #4

In keeping with this weeks random side subject matter

Western Wear Jeans Cowgirl Outfits | Cowgirl Outfits Ideas | Cowboy boot, Cowgirl  Fashion, cowgirl hat

Edited by touch
  • Like 3

Callaway        Paradym  Hzrdus Silver 

Callaway        Epic Flash 3 & 5 fw  Even Flow Green   
TM                   M4   4 & 5 hybrid  Atmos 

TM                  P790  6-PW Recoil ESX

PING               Glide 3.0  50, 56, 60  

TM                  Spider cs  Golf Pride P Only Blue Star 

14 minutes ago, Qqq123xx said:

College Football Cocktail Hour just around the corner. 

You pulling for the Orange T or the Gators?

I tend to like the Alabama / Auburn clashes best.

What ya putting in the cocktail glass?

Edited by touch
  • Like 1

Standings

complete at the end of week 12 

1.  puttinforthe8                                        20-16

t1. pete3putt                                              20-16

2. touch                                                     19-17

3. chuntsman                                            18-16-2

4. doctoro                                                 18-17-1

t4.nclancer                                                18-17-1

5. greenmachine                                       17-18-1

6. qqq                                                        17-19

7. jerebear                                                 14-20-2

t7.highergr0und                                        14-20-2 

• Like 1

Week 13    Lines for Picks

Sunday 

Detroit     at    Chicago -3                             44 1/2

Cincinnati   at   Miami -11                              42

Indy -3    at   Houston                                   52 1/2 

Jacksonville   at   Minnesota -9 1/2              52

Las Vegas -8   at  NY Jets                            47 1/2

New Orleans -3   at  Atlanta                         46

Cleveland   at   Tennessee -5 1/2                 54

NY Giants   at  Seattle -10                            48 1/2

LA Rams -3    at   Arizona                             48 1/2

Philadelphia  at  Green Bay -9 1/2                46 1/2

New England   at   LA Chargers   PK            47   

Denver   at  Kansas City -14                         50 1/2 

Monday   doubleheader 

Washington   at  Pittsburgh -10                    45

Buffalo -2 1/2  at  San Francisco                  48 

Tuesday Night 

Dallas    at   Baltimore -7 1/2                         45

• Like 1

There were schedule changes. This will get all of us up to date. 

Monday, December 7

MATCHUP   TIME  (ET) NAT TV TICKETS LOCATION  
wsh.png&h=50
Washington
5:00 PM        
buf.png&h=50
Buffalo
8:15 PM

Tuesday, December 8

MATCHUP   TIME  (ET) NAT TV TICKETS LOCATION  
dal.png&h=50
Dallas
8:05 PM
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, touch said:

You pulling for the Orange T or the Gators.

I tend to like the Alabama / Auburn classes best.

What ya putting in the cocktail glass?

Boston College, Indiana, and Coastal Carolina for the win(s). 

Either Gin or Vodka, water and maybe an water enhancer thingy. 

• Like 1

Wilson CI9 4-gw. TT reg.
MG ball
Cleveland Classic #4

10 minutes ago, Qqq123xx said:

Boston College, Indiana, and Coastal Carolina for the win(s). 

Either Gin or Vodka, water and maybe an water enhancer thingy. 

I'm going Indiana - Bucky Badger 

with Tito's Tonic Tall    tall like my cowboy hat! 

• Like 1

Commish have you had your fill of numbers? 

Lines and records.

Standings and weekly results.

What is a statistician to do?

Staring blindly into space
Getting up to splash my face
Wanting just to stay awake
Wondering how much I can take
Should have tried to do some more
25 or 6 to 4
Feeling like I ought to sleep
Spinning room is sinking deep
Searching for something to say
Waiting for the break of day

Awesome version of the tune. Sharing the stage with REO. 
Red Rocks Amphitheater  2015 

• Like 3

Edited by touch
  • Like 2

How much musical excellence is added by the horns in each of those songs above! 

I hope a few of you enjoyed the selections.

Edited by touch
  • Like 3

Dustin Johnson's University is making national news this football season. Ranked #18 going into today's game against BYU. This is the school that also cranked out Josh Norman. Check out how after today's hail mary was intercepted the BYU qb got turfed down in Conway, S.C. ( call it Myrtle Beach )

http://www.espn.com/video/clip?id=30456790

Go Chanticleers!   

Chauncey, Coastal Carolina Chanticleers mascot | Coastal carolina, Coastal  carolina university, Sports advertising

Bible belt hosts the Mormon lads.

Final 

Coastal 22  ( now 10-0 ) 

BYU   17  

What is a Chanticleer?
Chanticleer comes from Chaucer's Canterbury Tales. More specifically, he comes from the Nun's Priest Tale, a story within Canterbury Tales. The Chanticleer is a proud and fierce rooster who dominates the barnyard.

Edited by touch
  • Like 3

drunk leonardo dicaprio GIF

Crawling into Week 13 after the Giants and Daniels Jones continue their reenactment of the the Sixth Sense; seeing ghost. The Los Angeles Rams weren't any better, forgetting the groceries in the car because they couldn't put anything away last Sunday, 49ers included. Needless to say Week 12 like washing an old pair of underwear, the streak is gone going 1 and 2 over the Thanksgiving weekend. After getting my fill of L's the goal now is to be proud of what your mama gave ya. This week let's forget the underwear and just let the neighbors soak it all in when the streak runs wild again. 

New England like a bad rash won't go away. For better or worse they will always be relevant so long as the Hoodie is in charge. The Brady bunch is a thing of the past in New England and still the Pats are one game out from playoff contention. Scam Newton is still doing his best Bird Box impression while playing quarterback in the NFL. It doesn't matter how open any of his receivers are Scam simple can't find them. Almost like he has a blindfold on when he is in the pocket, the Patriots QB looks to exclusively run the ball rather than pass. First 2 weeks of the season this method worked, partially due to the mystery of how Scam would work within the Hoodie's scheme, but 2 weeks passed and everyone knew exactly where New England's battleships are on offense. With the Running game all but extinct in New England, Scam had nothing left in the tank expect the rising sea water because opposing defenses keeping sinking the Patriots battleships week after week. On the flip side of the coin the Los Angeles Chargers has the arsenal to sink ships. Rookie QB Justin "the pocket lasering passes" Herbert captains the USS. Pass Attack. Amassing little over three thousand yards with a 23: 7 TD: INT ratio this rookie doesn't need a dryer for his laundry instead he just air them out. Austin Ekeler is set to return adding some much needed help in the Chargers run game this week, this plus the air attack has the Chargers competitively paced in their bout with the Patriots. Two key factors playing key roles in Sunday's game that will ultimately decide the game. 1. The Chargers are drunk when it come to clock management as a lot of their time gets wasted. 2. The Man, the Hoodie, the Hall of Famer, Bill Belichick has never lost to a rookie quarterback as a head coach. Besides the man has more rings than a phone going to voicemail. In all the hoopla with the changes that have shaken the Patriots from what was to what is the norm the Hoodie remains the constant and for that reason alone I have the Patriots winning this one. 

Patriots (Pick 'em)

In the meat of this Sunday picks segment, we have the Bengals coming off a close contest against the NY Giants, who are continuing their Burrowless season facing off against the Dolphins and the Fitzmagic show of South Beach. It has been an interesting year for the Dolphins as they look to establish a grip on the highly competitive AFC East. Fitz magic was hotter than Hell and half of Georgia until the Dolphins had a bye week. Tua Tagovailoa then took over the hot hand and played well picking up nice wins against the Rams and the Cardinals but the change seemed to slow the roll of the team in the coming weeks. Miami would then scrape by the Chargers and lose a bad one to the Denver Broncos ina Tua benching. After the lost Fitzpatrick resumed control of the Dolphins offense only to be colder than a dead gynecologist's hand putting up a very sub par performance against the winless Jets. But the past is the past and the Dolphins are back home in the warm waters of the Atlantic looking to get right with some home cooking and it looks like Bengal is on the menu 

Miami -11

Funniest memes from Cowboys' humiliation on Monday Night Football

Baltimore -7 1/2 

• Like 4

How we got here (week 13) with a dozen weeks' records of ALL the participants.

Trends?

Rising up?

Falling Down?

Tasting the winner's circle?

Sniffing the basement's stench? 

Puttin8     Pete3      touch   Chunt    doctr   NCl   grmch  Qqq   Jerbr   highG

3-0           1-2         2-1        2-1      2-1    2-1   2-1      3-0     0-3      2-1

2-1           1-2         2-1        2-1      2-1    2-1   2-1      1-2     0-3      2-1

2-1           2-1         2-1        1-2      2-1    2-1   1-2      1-2     2-1      2-1

3-0           2-1         1-2        0-0      0-3    1-2   1-2      1-2     0-3      1-2

1-2           2-1         0-3        5-1      0-3    3-0   1-2      2-1     2-1      1-2

1-2           2-1         2-1        2-1      0-3    1-2   0-3      2-1     2-1      1-2

3-0           1-2         3-0        1-2      2-1    2-1   1-2      2-1     2-1      0-3

1-2           3-0         0-3        2-1      2-1    1-2   1-2      0-3     2-1      1-2

2-1           1-2         1-2      1-1-1     3-0   0-2-1 3-0      1-2     0-3      3-0

0-3           2-1         2-1        0-3      2-1    1-2  2-0-1    2-1   1-1-1   0-2-1

1-2           1-2         2-1        1-2      1-2    2-1   2-1      1-2     1-2      1-2

1-2           2-1         2-1      1-1-1   2-0-1   1-2   1-2      1-2   0-2-1   2-0-1

=                          =                       =                   =                   =             =            =                 =               =                 =

20-16                   20-16              19-17           18-16-2        18-17-1     18-17-1  17-18-1      17-19      14-20-2       14-20-2 

Talks for people who hated math in high school | TED Talks

Stats happily brought to you by me !   😁🏈💥

Edited by touch
  • Thanks 3

130283160_3941125052600820_4601405902322249339_o.jpg?_nc_cat=1&ccb=2&_nc_sid=8bfeb9&_nc_ohc=1HtJdjx565kAX_8B-I0&_nc_ht=scontent-iad3-1.xx&oh=66cccc0d7fc2f5597198e4f58593e1c6&oe=5FF400D8

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Ooops there it is! Week 13 and I feel a bit spooked.  Had a great week in my pool last week won it before the Sunday Night game with 12 picks going into the game. And was 2-0-1. This is not a toot your horn rant. Quite the opposite. I am trying to not get too cocky and start grabbing the glitzy most watched games and making some bold proclamations just for potential swagging and bragging rights. I railed against the Denver/Saints pick being on the board. But there is another that I am going to grab and I am sure people will call me a homer, making this homer pick against the undefeated Steelers laying 10.

You all would be correct! I am a homer. AND it's nice since the rookie year of RG3 took them to the playoffs after his leg got sawed off by the Ravens and then the Seahawks in the playoffs. It was shortly after that season the futility and laughable management really started trending downhill. Enter Ron Rivera. But here are some things my WFT has going for them. Even under the infamous tyranny of Bruce Allen as GM we started drafting defensive players. Thus our defense is not quite up to the Steelers level, but can play in a game that will feature some 3rd down conversions on both sides based on all of the underneath quick passes we will see on both sides. Big Ben has not been really ultra accurate with passes up the middle.  I can see the Team putting up a game effort and pressuring Roethlisberger into making some mistakes. Ben has a quicker release this year which is good, but is it at the price of accuracy? We shall see.  Touch is not going to be happy with me picking a Monday Night game but I can say COVID made it happen! LoL  WFT +10 GO TEAM!

The Cleveland vs Tennessee game is what I call a juicy lucy, 5.5 points for the Browns is a lot of points for an 8-3 team. This game should be the most entertaining game on the slate. Both run games are stellar we all know how great Derrick Henry is. But Chubb and Hunt are excellent as well. The Browns suck on the road, their secondary is hurting so I think this game could actually be a play action air festival with big chunk running mixed in.  Both defenses are s*** in the red zone and on third down. But I can see Tennessee exerting their dominance I want to take the over but not at 54 so I will give the points and take the Titans -5.5

Again there is a game I love on Monday Night. Is it the one with the awesome gunslinging scrambling QB? Nope! it is the one with the great coaching staff playing in Arizona and have a great run organization. The Niners are not giving up on postseason aspirations by any means No Sir, No way!  Bet this one on the moneyline. Niners +2.5 Bet of the week!

The games I also like 

Raiders -8

Denver +14

Was going to bet New England because it's Belichick vs Lynn... Nuff Said! But I am worried about Cam Newton and the fact he is playing hurt, if he plays at all, but I still think Belichick out coach Lynn in a close low scoring game in the 4th quarter.  Pats in a pick em.

I really like Indy getting healthy against the Texans -3

Sorry for all the extra banter but this helps me get my thoughts together for my money pool and fantasy lineups  Thanks and have a great Sunday!

• Like 4

On 12/4/2020 at 11:46 AM, Qqq123xx said:

N.E.     pick  (E)          Pats go on the road with a must win. This one should go right down to the wire. Depends on Chargers TO's. 

Tenn.    -5.5               The guy that lives at that Stadium is going to have to do more in this game, and it won't happen. 

Det.       +3                 It was between this game and Indy/Houst. And new coach will have them looking like Shelby's. Model T's ??

By all accounts Stafford is playing so will go with these original three. 

• Like 1

Wilson CI9 4-gw. TT reg.
MG ball
Cleveland Classic #4

Commish,  I must apologize for being so late.  I had these done last evening but somehow became sidetracked and never hit "Submit".  

My bad...

BTW,  I was drinking ice cold Mtn Dew and flipping between Duke/The U and Mormans vs. Mullets.  One of the games was entertaining...not so much for my Dukies...

• Like 2

will continue the trending downward;

raiders

falcons

jaguars

commish you got to give up some good lines; bucs was 3.5 in most; a push by the hook is a tease at vegas.  

• Like 1

Paradym ADTP 6s
Paradym X 3W ADDI 7s
Rogue SZ 5W ADDI 7s
Callaway Apex Pro 4H ADDI 85s
Titleist T200 5i, T100 6-PW Accra i100
Titleist 50F-54S-58M Accra i105

Newport 2 Tri Sole

Pro-V1x

42 minutes ago, NCLancer said:

Commish,  I must apologize for being so late.  I had these done last evening but somehow became sidetracked and never hit "Submit".  

My bad...

BTW,  I was drinking ice cold Mtn Dew and flipping between Duke/The U and Mormans vs. Mullets.  One of the games was entertaining...not so much for my Dukies...

Not a bit of worry from me towards the Blue Devil fan and his timing of picks submitted.

I see you snagged the Rams with me for a pick.

Mt. Dew was it? How southern bro.  😜

• Thanks 1

Yes no less than 4 of you guys wanted to remember the Titans with a pick today.

Q, doctoro, Pete, and Chuntsman. 

One of us took Cleveland. 😜

Then again I believe I am the only one that has a lucky Cleveland Brown Blob thingy!  

Happy Wink Sticker by Cartoon Network Asia for iOS & Android | GIPHY

I thought the 5 1/2 points was about 3 points too many in that contest.

• Like 3

1-1 so far with my Pats up 28-0 at half.  Nice comeback from the Lions. Titans mehhhhh. Only needed two more TD's from them. 

• Like 2

Wilson CI9 4-gw. TT reg.
MG ball
Cleveland Classic #4

129425423_3944263092287016_2684009303761284159_o.jpg?_nc_cat=1&ccb=2&_nc_sid=8bfeb9&_nc_ohc=OAsP_tIlBL4AX8Ck7Fz&_nc_ht=scontent-iad3-1.xx&oh=530c6e79a578000de5046403a1ade7a0&oe=5FF26D46

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

• touch changed the title to NFL Pick 3 Weekly/ TOUR Picks Weekly
  • touch locked this topic
  • touch unlocked this topic