NFL Pick 3 Weekly/ TOUR Picks Weekly

touch

Well Here we go! Week 3 already! I almost forgot about the dumpster fire this country is spiraling into.

Football and golf is the savior of this abysmal 2020!

And to kick off week 3, how can you not like both of these guys!? How can you not tune to watch these two characters square off? 

I don't care about records! "Records, records, I don't need no stinkin' records!" I am not picking this game but I will predict it might be more entertaining than we think. Dolphins have Fitzmagic...will he be magic are revert back to Missy Fitzy?  "From the Mind of Minshew" we will have throngs of horny women watching out in the parking lot as the Jags rally to the gardener's son. Don't ask Dad why he did not take C+++ in community college.   Sorry Dad! Mom was a little hasty when we needed extra help in the garden that one summer.  

How can we all not smile when these two teams, from the land of the free and Covid unclad wearing beachgoers, take the silent field and clash in the battle of the Coronavirus Bowl?

The jaguars vs the dolphins. A time to smile and watch football for 3 hours on a dreary Thursday Night and crack open a cold one or whatever might be your pleasure and say God dammit life is good as long as I can watch these two fine men go at it on Prime time Thursday Night Football!

image.png.e1164dbf2cfdff9ee645db36cc8ac4e2.png

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Petethreeput said:

The original fire brewed beer.  I wonder if they still claim that.  I can say, with certainty, it was our beverage of choice in high school.

Say what? Why the Detroit brew? Was Iron City Beer - American Adjunct Lager - Pittsburgh Brewing CompanyToo Pricy? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Callaway        Paradym  Hzrdus Silver 

Callaway        Epic Flash 3 & 5 fw  Even Flow Green   
TM                   M4   4 & 5 hybrid  Atmos 

TM                  P790  6-PW Recoil ESX

PING               Glide 3.0  50, 56, 60  

TM                  Spider cs  Golf Pride P Only Blue Star 

3 minutes ago, doctoro said:

Well Here we go! Week 3 already! I almost forgot about the dumpster fire this country is spiraling into.

Football and golf is the savior of this abysmal 2020!

And to kick off week 3, how can you not like both of these guys!? How can you not tune to watch these two characters square off? 

I don't care about records! "Records, records, I don't need no stinkin' records!" I am not picking this game but I will predict it might be more entertaining than we think. Dolphins have Fitzmagic...will he be magic are revert back to Missy Fitzy?  "From the Mind of Minshew" we will have throngs of horny women watching out in the parking lot as the Jags rally to the gardener's son. Don't ask Dad why he did not take C+++ in community college.   Sorry Dad! Mom was a little hasty when we needed extra help in the garden that one summer.  

How can we all not smile when these two teams, from the land of the free and Covid unclad wearing beachgoers, take the silent field and clash in the battle of the Coronavirus Bowl?

The jaguars vs the dolphins. A time to smile and watch football for 3 hours on a dreary Thursday Night and crack open a cold one or whatever might be your pleasure and say God dammit life is good as long as I can watch these two fine men go at it on Prime time Thursday Night Football!

image.png.e1164dbf2cfdff9ee645db36cc8ac4e2.png

Now that is the proper perspective my great friend.     bravo for the post!

Edited by touch
  • Like 1

You haven't lived till you've had Blatz Beer, $5.25 a case way back when. And a Moxie soda chaser. Look it up,  it's a first, and made out of tar, iron pebbles, and sand. Back in H.S. our major stuff was Molson which is owned by Coors now I believe.  

• Like 2

Callaway Razr X Black 9.5 stiff
Callaway Razr X Black 4wd. stiff
Wilson CI9 4-gw. TT reg.
Cleveland RTG Wedges TT reg. 52,56.
MG ball
Cleveland Classic #4

Arizona   -5.5    The Model T's don't have a spare. 

Seattle   -4.5   Do I dare say a :lock:

Hot Lanta   -3.5   Gotta win it for the Gipper or he's gone. 

• Like 2

Wilson CI9 4-gw. TT reg.
MG ball
Cleveland Classic #4

Commish,  In the far northeastern corner of New York State sits Clinton County, my home county in my home state .  In that area many diners/restaurants serve a similar item to your "Coney"...but there it is called a "Michigan".  I grew up with Nitzi's michigans, Clare and Carl's michigans and McSweeneys michigans.  One local establishment is named Michigan's Plus.  Michigans are also known as red hots...but no one there calls them Coneys!     

• Like 3

NCL  who knew?  Thanks for telling me of the styled Detroit, Michigan hot dog popularity in upstate New York. I am better knowing that a food dish from another state is known as a Michigan.  Cool.  Heck you were much closer to Montreal and Burlington. wow 

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Petethreeput said:

In high school this was a domestic. Strohs? High end import. When we were really feeling exotic we would get Moosehead.

Could never drink Moosehead. Always gave me serious gas. Just like Heineken, which was always overpriced anyhow. 

• Like 2

Wilson CI9 4-gw. TT reg.
MG ball
Cleveland Classic #4

Image result for Fish Stick Meme | Funny spongebob memes, Spongebob memes,  My leg spongebob                   Meme Faces ·︻̷̿┻̿═━一 on Twitter: "Rage Face...?… "                     Fish sticks | Encyclopedia SpongeBobia | Fandom

Yup I am officially 0-1 this turn out facial hair is a reflection on how you play. Minshew with a mustache didn't really show up and show out. His game incomplete and lacking something. Fitzpatrick on the other hand with a lions mane showed up and showed out and played perfect and full just like his majestic beard. 

Edited by greenemachine
  • Like 3

that's for the Qqq

Edited by touch
  • Thanks 1

LINES for PICKS Week 3

Thursday Night

Miami at  Jacksonville -3 ...........................47 1/2

Sunday 

Las Vegas   at    New England -6  .............47

LA Rams     at     Buffalo -2 1/2 ..................48

Houston    at   Pittsburgh -3 1/2 ................45

San Fran -4 1/2  at  NY Giants ...................41

Tennessee - 2 1/2  at Minnesota ...............47 1/2 

Washington  at   Cleveland -7 ...................44

Cincinnati  at  Philadelphia -6 1/2 .............46 1/2

Chicago   at   Atlanta - 3 1/2 ......................47 1/2 

NY Jets  at  Indy -10 1/2 .............................43 1/2

Carolina  at  LA Chargers -7 ......................44

Detroit  at  Arizona -5 1/2 ...........................54 1/2 

Tampa -6   at  Denver .................................43 1/2

Dallas   at   Seattle -4 1/2 ...........................55 1/2 

Green Bay  at  New Orleans -3 1/2 ............51 

Monday Night 

Kansas City   at   Baltimore -3 1/2 .............53 1/2 

picking the team this guy leads this week. 

The Raiders come screaming back to reality against the Cam. A time of possession win for the diva!!!!!!!

Smokin' Joe, Dirty Dave, Bo Diddley: Cam Newton loves handing out nicknames  to his Patriots teammates - The Boston Globe

Edited by touch
  • Like 4

circle the wagons Memes & GIFs - Imgflip

Edited by touch
  • Like 4

my selections for Week 3 

Buffalo -2 1/2 

in the last 3 years as a home favorite the Buffalo Bills are 12-2. The Bills are top 5 in the league in team offense and defense. LA loses by 7 or more.

New England -6 

Raiders on a short week. The Raiders snag a let down game following the huge stadium opening win last week. Add in that they are going cross country to Foxboro as well.

Cam dinks and dunks the Raiders D at 6 yards a clip. Pats by 13 points.

Houston +3 1/2 

The Steelers mistakes and giveaways continue. The Texans lost to K.C. and Baltimore so their 0-2 means squat. I won't tell you Houston wins in Ketchup Land, but the 3 1/2 points will probably get me the pick. 

• Like 3

Standings end of  Week 2

Putinforthe8     5-1

NCLancer         4-2

greenmachin    4-2

doctoro             4-2

Chuntsmn         4-2

Qqq                   4-2

touch                4-2

Pete3P              2-4

higherG             2-4

jerebear             2-4

• Like 2

This week from the most popular picks page we have..............

Arizona 5 selections

Seattle 3 selections

Atlanta 3 selections

• Like 1

On 9/25/2020 at 9:25 PM, touch said:

LINES for PICKS Week 3

Thursday Night

Miami at  Jacksonville -3 ...........................47 1/2

Sunday 

Las Vegas   at    New England -6  .............47

LA Rams     at     Buffalo -2 1/2 ..................48

Houston    at   Pittsburgh -3 1/2 ................45

San Fran -4 1/2  at  NY Giants ...................41

Tennessee - 2 1/2  at Minnesota ...............47 1/2 

Washington  at   Cleveland -7 ...................44

Cincinnati  at  Philadelphia -6 1/2 .............46 1/2

Chicago   at   Atlanta - 3 1/2 ......................47 1/2 

NY Jets  at  Indy -10 1/2 .............................43 1/2

Carolina  at  LA Chargers -7 ......................44

Detroit  at  Arizona -5 1/2 ...........................54 1/2 

Tampa -6   at  Denver .................................43 1/2

Dallas   at   Seattle -4 1/2 ...........................55 1/2 

Green Bay  at  New Orleans -3 1/2 ............51 

Monday Night 

Kansas City   at   Baltimore -3 1/2 .............53 1/2 

Well Here We GO! Week 3!

Drinks on Me.  Might have to take some totals this week.  After watching Kyler Murray run roughshod over the WFT. I have to think the over might be a lock here.

Looks like Az has their QB of the future... I heard someone say if you had to compare him to an athlete from another sport it might be Allen Iverson. The guy is smooth running into traffic. He's got Hopkins and Larry Fitz to chuck the ball too.  ANd on the other side you have the Lions with Matty Stafford getting his number one guy back Kenny Galloday.  It's a risky call but give me the over Det/Az 54.5 

Dallas vs Seahawks has DFS players salivating a game that promises points. Seattle's defense is very vulnerable and Dallas defense is in need also. Atlanta and New England could have easily beaten both teams, and it was not from lack of offense. This might be another slugfest with the likes of KC vs anyone with a high octane offense.  Dak vs Russell...give the edge to Russell but Dak has a fine stable of wr's to throw it too. Edge in the RB department with Zeke my favorite overall running back.  I hate Dallas, but appreciate talent. Saquon will take the mantle soon if he can come back and stay healthy but for now its Zeke. If you want to take the overs in these games you have to pay up. 55.5 is insane! But there is a sucka born everday...I'm buying the cracker jack boxes hoping for the right prize!  Give me the Over Dallas vs Seattle 55.5

When you see this game on paper you say this looks like a decent match up....In 2019! Cue the Ken Burns Gettysburg human carnage music. The Vikings are not the team they were even a year ago! Their defense is a**! They lost a lot of players and Tennessee comes to Minnesota with playoff aspirations and not much crowd noise to worry about...you would say he's taking the Titans. I am very tempted to pull that trigger.  But I want to make it a clean sweep with the over picks in week 3.  Line has moved a bit so I feel somewhat confidant taking the Over Tenn @Minn. 47.5

Overs Rule the Day! Crimson and Clover!

• Like 4

Well it looks like I have a case of the 2-1’s. 
Dwayne Haskins is getting a baptism. Needs to get it together or we will be drafting another QB next year. 
Over and over let me down in Arizona. Matt Patricia was happy to reign in Stafford and let his defense reign in Murray forcing him to throw under pressure. He made some plays but was picked 3 times. Leaving points behind. 
oh well like the other oldie but goodie,  “2 out of three ain’t bad.”

• Like 2

7 hours ago, jerebear21 said:

Bills. 
giants. 
bucs. 

please get your picks in before kickoff. The commish lets you slide for being a wee tardy today. 

From the desk of the commish 

8:25 EST 

yes doctoro a few in this thihg continue to go 2-1.

Pete3, myself, you, jerebear, and Puttinfor8 went 2-1.

greenmachine, Chuntsman, and Qqq went 1-2 

HigherG and NCLancer still have picks remaining either tonight or Monday, or both.

2 -1 every week is still useful predicting. 

• Like 3

10 hours ago, Petethreeput said:

Carson Wentz sucks.

I try to support my friends, but only in my heart now.

No more. I am draining the swamp.

It looks like We both pull for teams in the NFC Least. you could say Wentz has been affected by the amount of missed time from injuries. I have not watched him enough to really know. He was hurt the year they beat New England in the Super Bowl with their back up Nick Foles, that miracle run they had through the playoffs was unreal! Funny thing is he did it again with a comeback for the Bears,20 unanswered points in the 4th quarter to those Birds of a feather, who can only play 3 quarters all together.  Giants Qb is not all that great either, and the WFT has a coach new to the scene battling cancer, while they try and figure out what to do about a QB who had 1 great year at Ohio State. It amazes me how much draft capital the then Redskins spent on their last two number one picks at QB who really had no pro style experience at the college level. RG3 was a track star playing QB at Baylor in a system designed for a track star. He Was injured there, and you think that would have been a red flag. Well, at least they got 1 good run out of him. Now Haskins comes in and looks like a deer in headlights, the NFL is so much faster than he is used to.  His arm is live but I don't know if he's ever going to be able to adapt.  In his defense he landed on a team with virtually no weapons on offense.  They have McLaurin and that's about it. Their offensive line is awful, except for Brandon Scherff who seems to have found the I.R once again.  I think Gibson and McLaurin skill position guys are keepers but the rest are replaceable.  The Eagles are also plagued by injuries and lack of pass catchers it seems. They really miss Alshon Jeffery and when is DeSean Jackson ever on the field?  Tight ends are their only weapons, and I think Goedert went down yesterday.  The NFC “LEast”is living up to it's reputation once again. Even the mighty Cowboys lost to the best QB in the league right now in my humble opinion. And there is a lot of great new Qb's  Buffalo has a gamer with Josh Allen, I think he reminds me of a young Big Ben, Herbert and Burrow look very good as rookies. But they will take their lumps.  Mohomes, Wilson, Rodgers would be my pick 3 for now.  But so many others are right there. Brady still using precision and timing like no other.  Brees looks a little long in the tooth but he will always be one of my all time favorites. But today was a day for the debut for one rookie not on many peoples radar. Mr Brett Rypien one nephew of a Mr Mark Rypien ex Redskins Qb and last to win the Super Bowl RIng for the burgundy and gold under coach Joe Gibbs who did it with 3 different Qb's and the first African American Qb to win the coveted ring and really nice guy Mr Doug Williams who is often seen at my restaurant where I work, which is about a mile away from their practice facility. Mr Williams is the Senior Vice President of Player Development. Basically a face to the team from decades ago when they won games at RFK Stadium in DC, not out in the burbs of Maryland. I guess Dan Snyder wants to keep a poster boy for PR. But he's a really good guy so I am happy for him and the fans that really love and respect him. I hope they can develop Haskins and build that offensive line then we might start winning on a regular basis.

Edited by doctoro
  • Like 4

12 hours ago, touch said:

please get your picks in before kickoff. The commish lets you slide for being a wee tardy today. 

all apologies; I dont' even know what day is what anymore tbh! 

• Like 1

Paradym ADTP 6s
Paradym X 3W ADDI 7s
Rogue SZ 5W ADDI 7s
Callaway Apex Pro 4H ADDI 85s
Titleist T200 5i, T100 6-PW Accra i100
Titleist 50F-54S-58M Accra i105

Newport 2 Tri Sole

Pro-V1x

• touch changed the title to NFL Pick 3 Weekly/ TOUR Picks Weekly
  • touch locked this topic
  • touch unlocked this topic