NFL Pick 3 Weekly/ TOUR Picks Weekly

51 minutes ago, greenemachine said:

HEY DOC

Season 4 Episode 13 GIF by The Office

Plus I know just about everyone round here is tired of my lame gifs, jokes no one understands, and sentences that could even outrun a Kenya during a 3 day marathon. So what do you say? How about a little more action on the the thread, but most importantly on the links hitting some balls. Hell if you don't do what the commish wants then I am going to be his butler for next 8 to 10 months and there is only so many more blonde spikes I can take lol. Plus it beats doing laps at the mall in the winter. 

motivational you can do it GIF

I believe doc didn't even see that post you are referring to. But thanks for encouraging him regardless. 

• Sad 1

Callaway Maverick Max 9*  Mitsubishi C-6 blue
TM SIM Max 15* fw  Ventus blue
Ping i20 5 fw  Project X
TM M4 hyb  Atmos
TM M5   5-pw  Tesei 
Ping Glide 2.0 - 50, 56, 60 all SS grind AWT 2.0
Toulon Las Vegas H7 Stroke Lab  

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Winter warrior golfer commish checking in. Fantastic day on the course. I started late morning and played until dark. I was back down in Landrum, SC. I caught a pleasant 55 degree sunny day. 36 holes

OK. So here I am.  I know everyone says they've dreamt of this moment since they were a kid or whatever.  I seriously did, though.  Like, I pretended I was giving this speech many times over, except t

Win or lose Sunday, this guy is winning at life ❤️      

Posted Images

Posted (edited)

Arnold Palmer Invitational            Picks

jerebear (+19)                   Spieth                     Reed                      Rory 

commish (+3)                   Spieth                     Fowler                    Dufner

Pete3putt( +11)                Dahmen                  Fitzpatrick              Na 

greenmchn(+14)              Hatton                    Molinari                  Hovland

Qqq (0)                             McIlroy                   Leishman               Hovland 

puttinf8(+9)                     McIlroy                   Fleetwood              Na

chuntsman(+31)              Hatton                    Matsuyama            Im

NCLancer (+11)               Fleetwood              Leishman               Reed

doctoro (+8)                    McIlroy                   Fleetwood              Fitzpatrick

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Standings  week 3 complete 

chuntsman                                  +31

Jerebear                                      +19

highergr0und                              +14

greenmachine                             +14

NCLancer                                    +11

pete3putt                                    +11

puttinfort8                                   +9

doctoro                                        +8

touch                                            +3

Qqq                                               0 

Edited by touch
  • Like 2

Ping i20 5 fw  Project X
TM M4 hyb  Atmos
TM M5   5-pw  Tesei 

Okey Dokey here we go! 

When is the last time you heard that used, "Okey Dokey"?

My channeling of gophers is leading me to think of the accents from across the pond

Irish, English, and Maggie O'Hooligan Danny's girlfriend in Caddyshack "tanks fer nuthin"

Rory

Fitzpatrick

Fleetwood

Cheers mates!

Edited by doctoro
  • Like 3

jerebear (+19)                   Spieth                     Reed                      Rory 

commish (+3)                   Spieth                     Fowler                    Dufner

Pete3putt( +11)                Dahmen                  Fitzpatrick              Na 

greenmchn(+14)              Hatton                    Molinari                  Hovland

Qqq (0)                             McIlroy                   Leishman               Hovland 

puttinf8(+9)                     McIlroy                   Fleetwood              Na

doctoro (+8)                    McIlroy                   Fleetwood              Fitzpatrick

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ping i20 5 fw  Project X
TM M4 hyb  Atmos
TM M5   5-pw  Tesei 

Second week with no words from Highergr0und.

I guess it's the 9 of us now.

GIF] Welcome to the Lost Woods by Twili-Skull-Kid on DeviantArt

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Ping i20 5 fw  Project X
TM M4 hyb  Atmos
TM M5   5-pw  Tesei 

1 hour ago, greenemachine said:

Commish ain't picking the WFT (or whatever the hell they're called next year) anymore 

R.I.P.  the dream 

Sad.  Thanks for the heart breaking news green one. We shall never forget...........

Pin on SI PhotosPin on NFL CheerleadersPin on Sexy NFLH

HTTR  of old 

Los Washington Redskins de la NFL cambiarán su nombre por polémica por  racismo - Ensegundos.do

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Ping i20 5 fw  Project X
TM M4 hyb  Atmos
TM M5   5-pw  Tesei 

2 hours ago, greenemachine said:

Gotta protect the McNuggets 😯

And this is why I have never really liked Ovechkin.  This, that he leaves his feet on every hit, and the fact his game is predicated on one timers from the top of the left circle.  He relies on others to set him up, whereas McJesus, Crosby, Pastrnak, etc. set others up.  Huge difference to me 

• Like 1
36 minutes ago, Petethreeput said:

And this is why I have never really liked Ovechkin.  This, that he leaves his feet on every hit, and the fact his game is predicated on one timers from the top of the left circle.  He relies on others to set him up, whereas McJesus, Crosby, Pastrnak, etc. set others up.  Huge difference to me 

preach GIF by Shalita Grant

P3P

preach christina aguilera GIF

Ovi is nothing with out his team mates and get stupid lucky on his clapper from his "office" 

Pfff gimmie a break. The dude is as predictable as two women going to the bathroom together. 

Oh wait maybe that's why the call him Ovi. It's short for ovaries because he plays like a B!TCH

P.S. you forgot one player that makes plays for the team and himself 

All About The St. Patrick's Day Leprechaun | St. Patty's | Ireland Peppermint Candy Canes – Hammond's Candies

Don't get it?

(It's Patty Kane)

Amazon.com: NHL Patrick Kane Chicago Blackhawks Goal Celebration Game 6  2015 Stanley Cup Finals (16" x 20"): Sports & Outdoors

Edited by greenemachine
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2
5 hours ago, touch said:

Sad.  Thanks for the heart breaking news green one. We shall never forget...........

Pin on SI PhotosPin on NFL CheerleadersPin on Sexy NFLH

HTTR  of old 

Los Washington Redskins de la NFL cambiarán su nombre por polémica por  racismo - Ensegundos.do

Thank Dan Snyder. Just another reminder of why they need another owner. 

The Jeff Bezos cheers are even louder now. 

Edited by doctoro
  • Like 4

The leaderboard looks like it might be from an OPEN Championship from across the pond. 

POS PLAYER TO PAR TODAY THRU R1 R2 R3 R4 TOT
T1 Northern IrelandRory McIlroy -6 -6 F 66 -- -- -- 66
T1 CanadaCorey Conners -6 -6 14 -- -- -- -- --
3 United StatesBryson DeChambeau -5 -5 F 67 -- -- -- 67
T4 United StatesJason Kokrak -4 -4 F 68 -- -- -- 68
T4 South KoreaByeong-Hun An -4 -4 F 68 -- -- -- 68
T6 FranceVictor Perez -3 -3 F 69 -- -- -- 69
T6 ScotlandMartin Laird -3 -3 F 69 -- -- -- 69
T6 United StatesLanto Griffin -3 -3 F 69 -- -- -- 69
T6 EnglandLee Westwood -3 -3 F 69 -- -- -- 69
T6 EnglandPaul Casey -3 -3 17 -- -- -- -- --
T6 ColombiaSebastian Munoz

Lanto Griffin is a top 3 Yank player today !   

• Like 2

Ping i20 5 fw  Project X
TM M4 hyb  Atmos
TM M5   5-pw  Tesei 

6 hours ago, greenemachine said:

snl weekend update generation cdc millennial GIF

I don't think he is a bit funny, but also all of the humor on SNL has fallen off the cliff in recent years. Pull the plug. 

Though the years Pete Davidson has gotten rather sickly looking I think. The late nights in Manhattan and I bet not a bit of exercise have contributed to that gorgeous gaunt glow. A. Grande as a fling for a year? Lucky bastxxx though.  Oh, and that's not how you do frosting. 😄

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Ping i20 5 fw  Project X
TM M4 hyb  Atmos
TM M5   5-pw  Tesei 

16 minutes ago, touch said:

I don't think he is a bit funny, but also all of the humor on SNL has fallen off the cliff in recent years. Pull the plug. 

Though the years Pete Davidson has gotten rather sickly looking I think. The late nights in Manhattan and I bet not a bit of exercise have contributed to that gorgeous gaunt glow. A. Grande as a fling for a year? Lucky bastxxx though.  Oh, and that's not how you do frosting. 😄

Truth Ol' Petty, between the late nights in Manhattan and the Arianna Grande fling has fallen of a cliff. Plus he's got more bags than LaGuardia before Thanksgiving under his eyes which gives him that homemade crackhead look. Both he and you, commish, do look like you were dipped into a giant bowl of banana pudding before ya'll were born with those frosted tips.   

Edited by greenemachine
  • Like 4
50 minutes ago, doctoro said:

Thank Dan Snyder. Just another reminder of why they need another owner. 

The Jeff Bezos cheers are even louder now. 

Sicking to think that Snyder and his investors ,that all attend the same synagogue in Montgomery County Maryland ,will be billionaires when the team is sold. They ran a storied franchise into the dirt. His previous gig was CEO of Six Flags amusement parks. He was forced out from that job for very poor performance. He is one of the many reasons I am glad I escaped the D.C. metro area 25 years ago. Sad but true. 

• Like 1

Ping i20 5 fw  Project X
TM M4 hyb  Atmos
TM M5   5-pw  Tesei 

12 minutes ago, greenemachine said:

Truth Ol' Petty, between the late nights in Manhattan and the Arianna Grande fling has fallen of a cliff. Plus he's got more bags than LaGuardia before Thanksgiving under his eyes which gives him that homemade crackhead look. Both he and you, commish, do look like you were dipped into a giant bowl of banana pudding before ya'll were born with those frosted tips.   

well how about a correction green one. Not the same (know you are kidding)  One of us was born blonde and the other a brunette. Why some folks think that vanilla hair goes on a person with complexion that was manufactured with dark hair in mind, and believe it looks good is beyond me.

On the subject of SNL............

maybe it is time for the green one to provide us with another list of fry's for the commish? 

I think so 

• Like 2

Ping i20 5 fw  Project X
TM M4 hyb  Atmos
TM M5   5-pw  Tesei 

A few years back I was rocking the G.E. Smith.  Tuck that sh*t up under a Titleist Cap by day, down when around town at night.

😉😁

Flame me gents.  What 'cha got?  

G.E. Smith - brilliance 10 seconds at a time - YouTube

ge Smith band LP .jpg

• Like 3

Ping i20 5 fw  Project X
TM M4 hyb  Atmos
TM M5   5-pw  Tesei 

1 minute ago, touch said:

well how about a correction green one. Not the same (know you are kidding)  One of us was born blonde and the other a brunette. Why some folks think that vanilla hair goes on a person with complexion that was manufactured with dark hair in mind, and believe it looks good is beyond me.

On the subject of SNL............

maybe it is time for the green one to provide us with another list of fry's for the commish? 

I think so 

Commish tomorrow is best for the pic so we here on the thread can all come together and have a good old fashion 

Good Friday fish fry to-go at American Legion post | Local News |  wcfcourier.com

At the commish expense of course 😆

• Haha 2
Posted (edited)

I haven't forgotten about telling you a smidgen more about the 

I thought well heck while we were talking a little D.C. today maybe I would ask the doctoro about us hitting this happening place in Georgetown back in the good old Redskins days. 

Poseurs, Georgetown's New Music Video Dance Club" Greeting Card by  Framerkat | Redbubble

30 years later, Poseurs nightclub reunion set | WTOP

I thought their store front was rather clever with the hanging mannequin in the window. 

30 years later, Poseurs nightclub reunion set | WTOP

lord have mercy we drank way too much back then. 

Edited by touch
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

Ping i20 5 fw  Project X
TM M4 hyb  Atmos
TM M5   5-pw  Tesei 

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, greenemachine said:

Commish tomorrow is best for the pic so we here on the thread can all come together and have a good old fashion 

Good Friday fish fry to-go at American Legion post | Local News |  wcfcourier.com

At the commish expense of course 😆

Not Catholic and don't want to go to the basement of Our Lady of the Sacred Perch to eat greasy fish off of paper plates.  Commish is classy bro. Greenmachine your neighbor is a card caring WASP sir...........  😜

Edited by touch
  • Haha 2

Ping i20 5 fw  Project X
TM M4 hyb  Atmos
TM M5   5-pw  Tesei 

25 minutes ago, touch said:

Not Catholic and don't want to go to the basement of Our Lady of the Sacred Perch to eat off of paper plates.  Green your neighbor is a card caring WASP sir............😉   And I ain't no southern Baptist either!   😜

Alright then you asked for it. Just remember that when the fish fry turned in to a Pig Pickin you all about being WASP 😜

Pig Roast Barbecue Roasting Clip Art, PNG, 758x409px, Pig Roast, Art,  Barbecue, Cartoon, Fiction Download Free

Get Some Pork On Your Fork! - Pork - Posters and Art Prints | TeePublic

and I'm bringing the heat with the mesquite. So sit back and relax because a steady helping of picture insults is about to get forked over to you again commish  😃

Edited by greenemachine
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
25 minutes ago, greenemachine said:

Alright then you asked for it. Just remember that when the fish fry turned in to a Pig Pickin you all about being WASP 😜

Pig Roast Barbecue Roasting Clip Art, PNG, 758x409px, Pig Roast, Art,  Barbecue, Cartoon, Fiction Download Free

and I'm bringing the heat with the mesquite. So sit back and relax because a steady helping of picture insults is about to get forked over to you again commish  😃

Well I asked for it knowingly. You are the best at it and I feel maybe one person specifically (cough... Q) could use a fresh list of busts from the greenone.  

• Haha 1

Ping i20 5 fw  Project X
TM M4 hyb  Atmos
TM M5   5-pw  Tesei 

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Qqq123xx said:

Any of these do anything for you O' Fearless Leader ???

z-Trick-or-Treat-Mini-Busts.jpg

A look back at the weird, wild Halloween franchise, 40 years after it all  began | Film News | Spokane | The Pacific Northwest Inlander | News,  Politics, Music, Calendar, Events in

Edited by touch
  • Like 2

Ping i20 5 fw  Project X
TM M4 hyb  Atmos
TM M5   5-pw  Tesei 

Posted (edited)

Edited by touch

Ping i20 5 fw  Project X
TM M4 hyb  Atmos
TM M5   5-pw  Tesei 

The Pea story got pulled as fast as the bush photo.

• Haha 3

Ping i20 5 fw  Project X
TM M4 hyb  Atmos
TM M5   5-pw  Tesei 

3 hours ago, greenemachine said:

So South Carolina boy are we to assume you'll be slathering the ribs with a mustard based bbq sauce? 

Best have for commish 2 glass bottled Cheerwine's on ice for me or I am not attending. 

• Like 1

Ping i20 5 fw  Project X
TM M4 hyb  Atmos
TM M5   5-pw  Tesei