2024 Houston Open WITB Photos ×

NFL Pick 3 Weekly/ TOUR Picks Weekly

touch

5 hours ago, Qqq123xx said:

Nothing on Mahomes yet. Can't wait to see what happens to the lines either way. 

He should play. I would be floored if he does not. It seemed like he was Houdini up until these playoffs. He got a toe issue and then the shot to the head and choke hold on the neck. The wobbly legs might have been because of the way he was being held around the neck. So maybe the concussion part isn’t as severe   

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, doctoro said:

He should play. I would be floored if he does not. It seemed like he was Houdini up until these playoffs. He got a toe issue and then the shot to the head and choke hold on the neck. The wobbly legs might have been because of the way he was being held around the neck. So maybe the concussion part isn’t as severe   

Agree...I looked at it over again and it looked more like a MMA sleeper hold and they picked him up too quick.

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Like 3

IMPORTANT 

No deadline on picks this week due to the Mahomes situation. You may make your picks right up until kickoff.

commish 

• Thanks 4

Callaway        Paradym  Hzrdus Silver 

Callaway        Epic Flash 3 & 5 fw  Even Flow Green   
TM                   M4   4 & 5 hybrid  Atmos 

TM                  P790  6-PW Recoil ESX

PING               Glide 3.0  50, 56, 60  

TM                  Spider cs  Golf Pride P Only Blue Star 

Mr. over 50 😄(puttinfor8) in the Rams game, you thinking totals for your picks again this weekend? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Lines for Conference Championships

2 picks   

Tampa   at   Green Bay -3 1/2                                     51

Buffalo  at   Kansas City -3                                         53 1/2 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Petethreeput said:

I don't see a clear path to .500, but I am hoping tonight maybe someone will find a few wins for me.  I would vote for that.  But alas, I am looking up at .500 and glad I don't bet real money.

Years ago there was a TV show about a great surgeon who was anything but average.  You all remember M*A*S*H with Trapper, Hawkeye and Frank.  Aaron v Tom, the two top surgeons in the NFL compete to go to the big game.  They both remind a little of Frank.  They both have the girl, both are fastidious to point of irritation, and neither of them are particularly funny and they show best as the straight guy.  Know who was funny?  Flacco, that's who.  As the games progress and the games get closer to call, I think the surgeon who excels has a little wild side in em.  This why I like Green Bay in this game.  Tom is a great, great QB, but I like a little Hawkeye in this one.  Green Bay and giving the points.

"I would have gotten away with it if it weren't for these meddling kids."  Then Thelma would explain the ruse and the show would end.  I would get home from practices at about 7AM and then wake up at 10AM to catch Scooby Doo.  Of course, as with all great shows, it was personified and the full length movie made a mockery of what can only be considered great TV.  I wonder what Sigmund the Sea Monster or Hatville would look like as a full length film?  I think it would like a 1970's acid trip with Syd and Marty Croft captaining the ship.  This has nothing to do with the game other than this, Patrick will beat down the Bills and pull the mask off Buffalo and I can see all of upstate NY saying they almost got away with it.  They don't have much to look forward to up there, 60 days of sunlight, lake effect snow, and the Eastman Kodak museum in Rochester is about it.  I think the Chiefs are going to win, and I think they will cover, but I think the safer bet is the over.  When a guy is below .500 he doesn't play it safe, give me the Chiefs to cover.

I don't ice fish because frankly, my liver just isn't up to it.  I cannot imagine sitting in a cold hut with a small rod in my hand.  Wait, what?  I do that most everyday anyway.  Maybe I should take it up.  

Reminds me of my favorite golf joke.

When you are asked what's your handicap? 

you reply

bad breath and a little dick 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

11 hours ago, Petethreeput said:

I don't see a clear path to .500, but I am hoping tonight maybe someone will find a few wins for me.  I would vote for that.  But alas, I am looking up at .500 and glad I don't bet real money.

Years ago there was a TV show about a great surgeon who was anything but average.  You all remember M*A*S*H with Trapper, Hawkeye and Frank.  Aaron v Tom, the two top surgeons in the NFL compete to go to the big game.  They both remind a little of Frank.  They both have the girl, both are fastidious to point of irritation, and neither of them are particularly funny and they show best as the straight guy.  Know who was funny?  Flacco, that's who.  As the games progress and the games get closer to call, I think the surgeon who excels has a little wild side in em.  This why I like Green Bay in this game.  Tom is a great, great QB, but I like a little Hawkeye in this one.  Green Bay and giving the points.

"I would have gotten away with it if it weren't for these meddling kids."  Then Thelma would explain the ruse and the show would end.  I would get home from practices at about 7AM and then wake up at 10AM to catch Scooby Doo.  Of course, as with all great shows, it was personified and the full length movie made a mockery of what can only be considered great TV.  I wonder what Sigmund the Sea Monster or Hatville would look like as a full length film?  I think it would like a 1970's acid trip with Syd and Marty Croft captaining the ship.  This has nothing to do with the game other than this, Patrick will beat down the Bills and pull the mask off Buffalo and I can see all of upstate NY saying they almost got away with it.  They don't have much to look forward to up there, 60 days of sunlight, lake effect snow, and the Eastman Kodak museum in Rochester is about it.  I think the Chiefs are going to win, and I think they will cover, but I think the safer bet is the over.  When a guy is below .500 he doesn't play it safe, give me the Chiefs to cover.

I don't ice fish because frankly, my liver just isn't up to it.  I cannot imagine sitting in a cold hut with a small rod in my hand.  Wait, what?  I do that most everyday anyway.  Maybe I should take it up.  

I had given up hope. Was it to be an entire season without reference to the One? Ahhhh I say. Twas to come late in the year.

Sleepy Eye'd Joe,  welcome back !

NFL Notebook: QB Joe Flacco Reportedly Set to Join AFC West

Edited by touch
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, Petethreeput said:

Not MORE SOURS on upstate NY ? !!  lol     but you forgot where your car rusts out in three years Mr. P. 😯

Edited by touch
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, Petethreeput said:

Wait doesn't every fishing shanty these days have wifi and NHL games? You get that in your hut P3P and you'll be more apt to keep your hand off your penknife sized friend. 

POCKETKNIFE | Bedeutung im Cambridge Englisch Wörterbuch

Edited by touch
  • Like 2

Standings   ( following divisional weekend) 

NCLancer                                         32-28-1

greenmachine                                  32-28-1

touch                                                32 -29

chuntsman                                       31-27-3

puttinforthe8                                    31-29-1

doctoro                                             30-29-2

jerebear                                            28-29-4

pete3putt                                         28-33

Qqq                                                   27-34

highergr0und                                   24-35-2

• Like 1

2 hours ago, touch said:

Q flew into Buffalo to get some official wing sauce for his Super Bowl Party. Here he is seen clearing the driveway of his VRBO.  Q isn't afraid of covid and hasn't stopped traveling. 

Your Take on Twitter: "A man shovels snow in his underwear in Buffalo, N.Y.  "You never know what he will do next!" (By Christine Popovich)  http://t.co/8WXEaPVYtA"

And that was before the hot sauce baby. I still got all the moves. After this post am installing a seat belt on chair. LMFAO ! Superior post Commish. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Callaway Razr X Black 9.5 stiff
Callaway Razr X Black 4wd. stiff
Wilson CI9 4-gw. TT reg.
Cleveland RTG Wedges TT reg. 52,56.
MG ball
Cleveland Classic #4

I am being told by sources in Vegas that if for some reason that Mahomes does not play the line will swing to Buffalo -3. That would be a 6 point change to the line in the other direction. I am keeping tabs daily on the situation, but most folks in the know say that Patrick will start this Sunday. 

• Like 1

I am going against everything about football betting. Going with my emotions.

1. Bucs

Let's EFFING GOOOOO BUCS. =P

• Like 4

Paradym ADTP 6s
Paradym X 3W ADDI 7s
Rogue SZ 5W ADDI 7s
Callaway Apex Pro 4H ADDI 85s
Titleist T200 5i, T100 6-PW Accra i100
Titleist 50F-54S-58M Accra i105

Newport 2 Tri Sole

Pro-V1x

Jerebear fires the cannons!  

• Like 2

Commish's picks 

Green Bay

Buffalo 

Edited by touch
  • Like 1

December | 2010 | Matt Ludtke | Photography BlogSEXY GREEN BAY PACKERS FAN GIRLS MAGNET REFRIGERATOR CHRISTMAS MAN CAVE GAG  GIFT | eBaypackers-bikini-girls-7 | Cheeseheads: The Documentary

• Like 2

Pin on Buffalo Bills

Edited by touch
  • Like 1

Q went out to see the sights in Buffalo today.

雪景色冬GIF - Snow Snowy Winter - Discover & Share GIFs

Edited by touch
  • Haha 2

Q found a Fish Fry being held in the activities room of St. Thomas Aquinas Catholic church while in Buffalo. He was a real hit when someone started playing 45's.  You are correct bro you still have all the moves.

White Man Dancing GIFs | Tenor

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

The good doctor getting ready to lay down his hot take(picks) for the weeked.

What it feels like when....share your generals emotions here - Page 10 -  C&C:Online Discussion - Revora Forums

Edited by touch
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

What Pete does to escape all the gobbledygook that he has to wade (cough) thru each week on this thread.

The Adventure Begins: The Adventure Begins... Going Fishing

• Like 3

greenmachine it's just two solid picks and you got this thing.

sleep | my daily cup of joe

• Like 3

NCL and his diligent attempt to stay undercover until the end.

Hiding GIFs | Tenor

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Our selections

Pete3putt--------------------Green Bay      Kansas City