2020 Safeway Open Photos: Links and Discussion Thread- Please add your comments here...

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You can’t convince me that under the new rules, this isn’t cheating.. And this is on the practice green.. When you got putts out there that literally mean hundreds of thousands of dollars, you can’t t

Check out our galleries from Napa below! General galleries 2020 Safeway Open - Monday #1 2020 Safeway Open - Tuesday #1 2020 Safeway Open - Tuesday #2 2020 Safeway Open

I heard he was going to get one, not sure if it will go in play since he probably hasn't done any prior testing.     Greg

Posted Images

• easyyy featured this topic
4 hours ago, seis said:

Who is JAL using the old TM Ghost putter? I still bust out my Ghost small mallet occasionally if I am on fast greens.

That's the initials of Martin Laird's son Jack

Edited by KSullyUNC

You can’t convince me that under the new rules, this isn’t cheating.. And this is on the practice green.. When you got putts out there that literally mean hundreds of thousands of dollars, you can’t tell me he’s not touching his chest.. And for the record I think you should be able to putt however you want to putt, but allowing guys to do this while others try to respect the rule is beyond me

17CF4A7C-609F-427E-B848-B34CE0CB5AD4.png

• Like 2

Ping G410 LST 9* w/ HZRDUS T1100 65 X 
Nike VR Pro Ltd. 15* w/ Fujikura Speeder 757 Evo X 
Adams Pro Gold 20* w/ Matrix Altus X
Ping i25 4-PW w/ Dynamic Gold X100
Taylor Made Hi-Toe 50*, 56*, 60* w/ DG TI S400
Ping Vault 2.0 ZB 34"

On 9/8/2020 at 2:06 PM, Kirbyvol said:

Good to see DeLaet back playing.

100% agree. I do miss the hockey glove head covers. 

Titleist TS3 9.5  HZRDUS Smoke Green 6.5tx 
PXG Gen 2 Hybrid 17* HZRDUS Smoke Black 6.5
Srixon Z 745 (4-pw) KBS tour-x
Mizuno T20 51* 54* 60* TT x-100
Callaway PM Grind 64*
SC Studio Design no. 2
Pro V1

Who is rocking a Bettinardi out there besides Schwartzel? Saw Andy Zhang had a wizard blade cover in the bag! 

PING G410 10.5° | Ventus Blue 7S

PING G410 5W 16.5º | Ventus Blue 8S
PING G410 3H 20.5º | Ventus Blue HB 9X
Callaway Apex CF19 5-PW | Modus 105S
Callaway MD5 50°W 54°S 58°X | KBS $-Taper 120S

Toulon Las Vegas H7 | Stability Tour
Titleist ProV1x

8 hours ago, agood3putt said:

Who is rocking a Bettinardi out there besides Schwartzel? Saw Andy Zhang had a wizard blade cover in the bag! 

Schwartzel was just testing. Not 100% sure it’s in the bag

Greg

GolfWRX.com
twitter @gdm43pga

4 hours ago, ramesq1 said:

Did I miss something, Furyk is playing a TS3.  I wonder if he is going to test the new drivers.

I heard he was going to get one, not sure if it will go in play since he probably hasn't done any prior testing.

Greg

• Like 1

GolfWRX.com
twitter @gdm43pga

Zac Blair using Ping irons this week?  The Miuras have been replaced??

Taylor Made - M4  8.5*
Srixon H45 - 16*

Callaway Xforged 3 iron TI S400

Callaway Apex MB raw 4-PW TI S400 

Bridgestone 52*, 60*
Ping Anser 3 
------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------

https://www.instagram.com/nixlix26/

7 hours ago, ramesq1 said:

Greg, thank you for the reply.  Just curious as I would expect him to try the new TSI, as I see Fleetwood and LI putting the new model into play in Portugal.

On the PGA tour Titleist is going to seed drivers to their staff players 1st. Not to say Jim wouldn’t get one but might not be this week

Greg

GolfWRX.com
twitter @gdm43pga

23 hours ago, collindm1 said:

Greg or anyone else, do we have any more shots of Chez' 009 - I know the Monday pictures had it in there, just wondering if we have any more out there? That putter is absolutely awesome - it's about time he gamed it. @pga43

I never saw him on Wednesday but I see did him while he was practicing with the 009 talking  with the Odyssey rep so no telling if it was in the bag on Thursday

Greg

• Like 1

GolfWRX.com
twitter @gdm43pga

Anyone know what putter James Hahn is rocking this week!? 

Callaway Mavrik Triple Diamond SubZero 10.5 Speeder 661 v6
Callaway Epic Flash SubZero Tour 16.5 Tensei Blue 70 CK Pro
TM SIM Max 19 (AD-IZ)
PXG GEN 2 22,25 (AD-DI)
PXG GEN 3 311P,T 6-W KBS Tour Black

PXG Milled 50* SD KBS Tour Black
Vokey SM8 Raw Custom Grind 56.14 KBS Tour Black
Hi Toe RAW 60 KBS Tour Black
Scotty Cameron Circle T T2

On 9/11/2020 at 8:27 PM, pga43 said:

I never saw him on Wednesday but I see did him while he was practicing with the 009 talking  with the Odyssey rep so no telling if it was in the bag on Thursday

Greg

009 has been in the bag this week - saw it Thursday, I think he's stuck with it. Great to see him put it in play

I had dinner with  Stewart Cink with his wife Lisa and his son along with Chesson Hadley and his wife on Monday evening. They were in a great mood and looking forward to their week here in Napa both on the course and off. He was promising to do BBQ next year. In the end  they all had a better time than even expected.  Cink in first and Hadley t-14.  As of right now there is NO contract in place for 2021. It is yet to be determined if it returns?

In the bag: Playing --- SIM TaylorMade driver w/Fujikura Ventus Blue 6S. 3wd TM SIM (set @ 16*) with Fuji Atmos Blue Tour Spec 7S. 5 wd TM SIM w/Fujikura Atmos Red Tour Spec 7X (set @18.5*). HyBrids-Cleveland Hi-Bore #1 (16* plays like 2-Iron) W/Fuji-S.,  RBZ-2 Tour 5 w/Fuji MCH 80-S alternates with SIM Max #4 (set @ 21.5* w/ Fuji Atmos HB Black Tour Spec 9S,  Irons TM M-3 4i bent to 5i, loft TM P760 6-9,PW all w/Fuji Pro 95i-S. SW-TM Hi Toe 56* 4-way grind bent to 54* w/Modus 105-S, LW- TM Hi-Toe 60 C-grind Tour only custom grind raw face Grind bent to 59* w/NS Pro 950GH-S, Putter-- BOBBY GRACE Night&Day-Custom, M.Coz-Bandsaw Prototype. Ball TaylorMade TP5X.
 Alternates in the Hybrids and 4-i depending on what part of the country, course, climate, and conditions.

• easyyy unpinned this topic
  • easyyy unfeatured this topic