2024 RBC Heritage WITB photos ×

Miracle Swing Experience( former My Swing Evolution) is a Charlatan!

On 9/21/2022 at 1:41 PM, powerfade66 said:

He also paints it as he being the great saviour, coming to rescue everyone from all other golf instructors. He says it will save everyone’s backs. I’m not sure who he is referring to when he implies everyone else is teaching that you need to drop it under. I expect at least 90% of instructors would know that dropping it inside will lead to a draw/hook bias and that when they talk of shallowing it out they are not suggesting everything (hand path, shaft, clubhead etc) drops under flattens out and to hit draws. Especially with the dominant trend on tour at the moment being fades.

He keeps talking about how great he is playing. He should back himself and hit the mini tours. I’m surprised more teaching pros aren’t proposing challenge matches. 

And he's a good salesman ... feeding off the mid and high cappers who are constantly searching for that one tip/method which will make them low caps/scratch w/o putting the time in. There are plenty of folks who will buy his HOTT stuff thinking they will swing like Snead after a small bucket.  

• Like 2

Ping G425 LST 9° - Tour 65 X

Titleist TSi2 - 15° - Tensei AV Raw Blue 75 X

Callaway Apex Pro - 18° - Aldila NV Green 85 X

Titleist T100/T100S - 4-PW - Project X 6.0
Vokey SM8 50/54/58 - Black 
Taylor Made Spider Mini

2 hours ago, powerfade66 said:

He’s going in on Hogan again. 

928DFF3C-E5FF-4FD9-A701-7C887F637F36.jpeg.4b19cf14503e0ed8efdbc43247656449.jpeg

This has always been his go to clickbait style when he needs to spike those views.. fortunately people have wise up and his views are swindling. Deservedly so.

And would you look at his "Ben Hogan Pivot" omg the similarity is uncanny. SMH

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, SwagGolf6112 said:

This has always been his go to clickbait style when he needs to spike those views.. fortunately people have wise up and his views are swindling. Deservedly so.

And would you look at his "Ben Hogan Pivot" omg the similarity is uncanny. SMH

Looks like he is working on lob shots. 

• Haha 1

On 9/29/2022 at 3:25 AM, SwagGolf6112 said:

Now that you're done playing "I'm full of wisdom and I see things differently than you idiot" role. Please go take instructions from MSE and get back to us on how he's maybe half decent as a golf instructor. 

Cheers!

I wouldn’t take lessons from him.

Some people cross the threshold from being smart to wisdom. And some people never do.

Cheers

• Like 1

bought out by private equity.

capitalization, grammar and reasoning slashed as a cost reduction.

On 9/29/2022 at 3:25 AM, SwagGolf6112 said:

Now that you're done playing "I'm full of wisdom and I see things differently than you idiot" role. Please go take instructions from MSE and get back to us on how he's maybe half decent as a golf instructor. 

Cheers!

Wow Swag, who peed in your cherrios? Soloman makes some really good points.

Edited by virtuoso
  • Like 1

WRX Status: FORUM ELDER (certification confirmed)

I’ve been watching this thread since the beginning, originally defending MSE. It’s been so entertaining. Thanks to everyone for sharing their outrage.

I feel like all this OTT stuff is destined to confuse, but I have to admit, his swing today (Recent video) is much more tidy than I remember. Would he be allowed to take a playability test and join the PGA as a teaching professional? Or, is he required to do grunt work on a range before he can take the test?

* by no means am I saying he’s a guru. I’m genuinely curious.

Edited by ElMacho

DRIVER: Taylormade SIM 2 6* - Project X S Black XS; 3W: Titleist TSi2 14*; IRONS: Mizuno Pro 225 GW-4i ProjectX 6.5, Mizuno MP-20 HMB 2i; WEDGES (52,56,60): Mizuno T20; PUTTER: Mizuno M-Craft VI 35"

18 minutes ago, ElMacho said:

I’ve been watching this thread since the beginning, originally defending MSE.

While I feel like all this OTT stuff is destined to confuse, I have to admit, his swing today (Recent video) is much more tidy than I remember. Would he be allowed to take a playability test and join the PGA as a teaching professional? Or, is he required to do grunt work on a range before he can take the test?

* by no means am I saying he’s a guru. I’m genuinely curious.

yeah, his swing is not bad at all, but that video angle points out one of the things that Hogan does that is really difficult to emulate. Its not that hard to turn your right hip deep behind you, but it is very hard to turn your torso into your right leg, as the leg falls behind you, and then have the tailbone shift before you start transition. A lot of "experts" think he is reversing left in the back swing and then going more left. He is not doing that. He is winding up into his right leg, and that leg remains the pivot center until he loads up his right heel/instep. Then it is a pure lateral shift of the tailbone, with no forward rotation. During that shift is when Hogan takes all the slack out of arms and starts to load the shaft up at the first half of the tranny. That tailbone shift is clearly different in the videos, and sounded like Cristo knows that--he mentioned staying loaded into his right side too much.

More advanced: ...but, its actually more complicated than that. The lateral shift is actually not just a pure "fall left." You don't actually wind up, then shift, then unwind. You are always winding or unwinding. The lateral tailbone shift takes place while the torso is still winding into the right leg. Its subtle, and very athletic, and very tricky to pull off correctly.

I'm sure he could pass the PAT. I know a pro that just showed up with a 5 iron and passed it.

Edited by virtuoso
  • Like 1

WRX Status: FORUM ELDER (certification confirmed)

On 10/1/2022 at 2:43 AM, virtuoso said:

yeah, his swing is not bad at all, but that video angle points out one of the things that Hogan does that is really difficult to emulate. Its not that hard to turn your right hip deep behind you, but it is very hard to turn your torso into your right leg, as the leg falls behind you, and then have the tailbone shift before you start transition. A lot of "experts" think he is reversing left in the back swing and then going more left. He is not doing that. He is winding up into his right leg, and that leg remains the pivot center until he loads up his right heel/instep. Then it is a pure lateral shift of the tailbone, with no forward rotation. During that shift is when Hogan takes all the slack out of arms and starts to load the shaft up at the first half of the tranny. That tailbone shift is clearly different in the videos, and sounded like Cristo knows that--he mentioned staying loaded into his right side too much.

More advanced: ...but, its actually more complicated than that. The lateral shift is actually not just a pure "fall left." You don't actually wind up, then shift, then unwind. You are always winding or unwinding. The lateral tailbone shift takes place while the torso is still winding into the right leg. Its subtle, and very athletic, and very tricky to pull off correctly.

I'm sure he could pass the PAT. I know a pro that just showed up with a 5 iron and passed it.

I agree. I’ve watch that shift a lot. 

Edited by powerfade66

On 9/30/2022 at 11:43 PM, virtuoso said:

If you look at Hogan's set-up. He geniusly have all the required component in a position to make this(what you've brilliantly explained) to start to "happen all by itself" at P3. Mind you P3, not P4. This "automated transitioning" is what made Hogan swing so reliable under pressure. Because "to him" he is simply winding on the backswing and unwinding on the downswing. Simple as that. 

He fully shifts and wind his weight into his trail leg(inner part) acting as a post till P3 as apparent by his left heel coming up and looks almost like he is standing only on his right leg. And during P3-P4 the lateral tailbone shift happens "automatically" because it has reached it's limitation and has nowhere else to go but that direction, all this happens while his upper body is still moving towards completion of his backswing. Once the backswing completes the post have changed from trail leg to front leg ready for the downswing unwinding action(picture the opening and closing of a door, the hinge action is the same). And as a bonus the club shaft will drop or become lay off on it's own thanks to this automated shift of the lower body countering the upper part moving the other way. Leaving Hogan to easily "pressure"(notice my wording) the clubface down towards the ball with both his pivot and his "smash the living sh*t out of the ball" right hand.

As per image below

image.png.81e4a0d0b2dfbd164dcb0e68f5191e5c.png

Pink line                           = where his torso is pulling his weight

Thick blue line                 = his post

Thin blue line(image 3)   = how far it moved and is what virtuoso was talking about

Red line                            = The path of clubhead being pressured downward like the movement of a swinging door with the front post acting as an anchor and his torso acting like a doorhinge

But but but....

.... To utilize this, you need to know how the man sets up. To  the naked eyes it's nothing out of the ordinary. But if you know "all the body angles and pressure point" that has been put into place before and "during" his waggle, you'd see that all this is him simply winding back in one piece and winding down in one piece. All his power accumulators works in sync with this core action of his both on the way back and way down.

Most people get this wrong during P2(S&T and modern swing) because they froze the lower body in order to get the so called "coil" or "X factor" what have you. Well wrong is a strong word, let's say inefficient. So in transition they have to "manufactured" all that you just explained virtuoso.

Hope this makes a lick of sense.

Cheers all!

Edited by SwagGolf6112
  • Like 1

On 10/5/2022 at 1:02 PM, SwagGolf6112 said:

If you look at Hogan's set-up. He geniusly have all the required component in a position to make this(what you've brilliantly explained) to start to "happen all by itself" at P3. Mind you P3, not P4. This "automated transitioning" is what made Hogan swing so reliable under pressure. Because "to him" he is simply winding on the backswing and unwinding on the downswing. Simple as that. 

He fully shifts and wind his weight into his trail leg(inner part) acting as a post till P3 as apparent by his left heel coming up and looks almost like he is standing only on his right leg. And during P3-P4 the lateral tailbone shift happens "automatically" because it has reached it's limitation and has nowhere else to go but that direction, all this happens while his upper body is still moving towards completion of his backswing. Once the backswing completes the post have changed from trail leg to front leg ready for the downswing unwinding action(picture the opening and closing of a door, the hinge action is the same). And as a bonus the club shaft will drop or become lay off on it's own thanks to this automated shift of the lower body countering the upper part moving the other way. Leaving Hogan to easily "pressure"(notice my wording) the clubface down towards the ball with both his pivot and his "smash the living sh*t out of the ball" right hand.

As per image below

image.png.81e4a0d0b2dfbd164dcb0e68f5191e5c.png

Pink line                           = where his torso is pulling his weight

Thick blue line                 = his post

Thin blue line(image 3)   = how far it moved and is what virtuoso was talking about

Red line                            = The path of clubhead being pressured downward like the movement of a swinging door with the front post acting as an anchor and his torso acting like a doorhinge

But but but....

.... To utilize this, you need to know how the man sets up. To  the naked eyes it's nothing out of the ordinary. But if you know "all the body angles and pressure point" that has been put into place before and "during" his waggle, you'd see that all this is him simply winding back in one piece and winding down in one piece. All his power accumulators works in sync with this core action of his both on the way back and way down.

Most people get this wrong during P2(S&T and modern swing) because they froze the lower body in order to get the so called "coil" or "X factor" what have you. Well wrong is a strong word, let's say inefficient. So in transition they have to "manufactured" all that you just explained virtuoso.

Hope this makes a lick of sense.

Cheers all!

C258D555-1327-4A91-B2FB-98A38B2FACF1.jpeg.7bc38a3f0dadefff2cd134529ae86ec5.jpeg

• Like 4

I love coming back to this thread and seeing that MSE still has significant space in some people's heads after years. Hilarious.  It's nice that Swag Golf Evolution (SWE) has a place to promote their ideas as well. I'm guessing the tie in to MSE gets them a few more views. Just a win all around for golf instruction.

Ping G430 HL 10.5*

Wilson Staff Dyna Power 5 wood
Ping 410 7 wood
XXIO 10 5 Hybrid, Tour Exotics 6 Hybrid
Wilson Staff DynaPower forged 7-GW

Wilson Staff 56*

Wilson Staff 60*

Ping Anser 2 2021 34" 

Like Edberg's forehand, my swing is held together with a paperclip and a rubber band.

On 10/9/2022 at 6:04 AM, Woodridge said:

I love coming back to this thread and seeing that MSE still has significant space in some people's heads after years. Hilarious.  It's nice that Swag Golf Evolution (SWE) has a place to promote their ideas as well. I'm guessing the tie in to MSE gets them a few more views. Just a win all around for golf instruction.

Hilarious that there are frauds in the online golf community passing themselves off as “great golfers”. Whatever floats your boat. This guy wouldn’t be in the top 10 players at most golf clubs in the world.

9DB13FDD-815A-409F-B14F-0F9043EE4468.jpeg.e04d22db79b9618ca15e7ccd2143a379.jpeg

People look for “social proof” and testimonials before purchasing from people they’ve otherwise never heard of. Putting in a search at a forum like golfwrx is one of those avenues. 

Edited by powerfade66
  • Like 2

On 10/9/2022 at 2:04 AM, Woodridge said:

I love coming back to this thread and seeing that MSE still has significant space in some people's heads after years. And I also love how after all these years there are people who's oblivious to the point of this thread.

Hilarious. Yep, it goes both ways.

It's nice that Swag Golf Evolution (SWE) has a place to promote their ideas as well. Discussing an idea and promoting one is different. While MSE does it on various platforms to sell his bs knowledge, I am simply discussing it as a Hogan enthusiast here like anyone else. No gains whether be fame or monetary whatsoever.

I'm guessing the tie in to MSE gets them a few more views. MSE himself couldn't get any views nowadays since people have wised up to his snake oil. So I guess a warning to unsuspecting golfers so they don't get swindled is somehow immoral to you? Strange logic, you have jar jar...

Just a win all around for golf instruction. Nope, not a win for golf instruction since what MSE is "selling" is merely his aha moments and his own battle towards working out his own idiosyncrasies.

But like the old saying goes... "for every villain there's someone with the same moral compass or less intelligence to support them"

Cheers!

8 hours ago, SwagGolf6112 said:

But like the old saying goes... "for every villain there's someone with the same moral compass or less intelligence to support them"

Cheers!

Yes and people get away with misleading and deceptive conduct when people that know better watch on and say nothing. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I will give someone the benefit of doubt if they actually knew what they were doing and trying to make a living off it while providing the services for others but this guy is way off base. His swing is NOTHING like Hogan's nor does he implement any of Hogan's mechanics into his OWN swing. What he thinks he sees Hogan doing is clearly his own perception. Don't get me wrong the swing is better than your weekend golfer's but that says a lot.

I saw a recent video of his with him playing against two pros and a scratch player. At one point in the video he decided to play from the championship tees, where the pros where hitting, and hit a hook near the trees. Now wasn't Hogan's sole purpose for his swing mechanics to prevent himself from hooking?

Had the guy just made a channel to help others through his own progression of his swing that he made for himself, not claiming he knows the secrets of Hogan's or swings like him or actually knew what Hogan was actually doing, then I could give him credit for what he is doing.

On top of that out of all players Gary Player makes a guest experience on his channel. *facepalm*

EC0CF9A6-F006-4C9F-8778-9BAE97585764.jpeg.2f9eec864704506361fa0e799678ba55.jpeg

Coming soon to a tour near you. 

Conveniently leaves out the scores. The others may have been 9 or 10 handicappers. If it was a decent score it would have been clearly visible. 

Let’s see him play tournaments away from his home club. Put all his different Hogan Codes and Miracle Swings on the line. 

You may want to be careful posting people’s names but anyway I looked them all up on GHIN 😆

Winner is a 1.8. All others on list ranged from 5.6 thru 14.4. And can’t find an index for C. Garcia at Eaton Canyon but that course is easy…. I’ve always said Cristo is like every other 12 that works hard to be a 5 index. No better though. How he has managed such an awesome grift is pretty impressive in my opinion. He’s harmless. 

• Like 1

TaylorMade Mini Driver 11.5

Callaway Epic 3 wood

Sub 70 5 wood

Titleist U510 22*

Mizuno JPX 919 Forged 5-PW

Mizuno S18 Wedges

Ping Kinloch C Putter

• SwagGolf6112 changed the title to Miracle Swing Experience( former My Swing Evolution) is a Charlatan!