Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Here is my whats in the bag for 2020   Driver- Taylormade SIM Max Driver 10.5 3 wood- Taylormade M6  Hybrid- Taylormade SIM Max  Irons- Taylormade P790 4-PW Wedges- 52 an

Here are the shafts in my woods   Drive has a mitsubishi tensi blue stiff flex  

Those are some nice looking putters.

Posted Images

Love the set up.  Especially the colorways on the 3 wood.

 

Looks like you have the Daytona in the bag but how do you like the T Lamb?  I know Scotty has a strong reputation but I have been interested in some of these other premier putter companies.

 

Lastly, although no real contribution to the round but the alignment sticks cover is class.  Love the splash of prep there!!

Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, npintooo12 said:

Love the set up.  Especially the colorways on the 3 wood.

 

Looks like you have the Daytona in the bag but how do you like the T Lamb?  I know Scotty has a strong reputation but I have been interested in some of these other premier putter companies.

 

Lastly, although no real contribution to the round but the alignment sticks cover is class.  Love the splash of prep there!!

I like the T Lamb. I have used that the most. Very solid and i like the feel off the putter. I just put the spider x in the bag 

Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, golfbuddie12 said:

I like the T Lamb. I have used that the most. Very solid and i like the feel off the putter. I just put the spider x in the bag 

Very cool.  I have a similar rotation between a Newport/Anser style Ping Karsten and the Taylormade Spider Tour (Red).  Sometimes you just need a different look to reset the stroke.

 

I like the thought of supporting these American made specialty companies, I am just not at the financial state to be able to afford a lot of them yet...kids put a real dent in the ol' disposable income!

 

Also, do you walk/carry?  I like the Taylormade bag you have there.  I currently game a Ping Moonlite because I walk unless I have to ride but am not too proud to switch to a lightweight stand bag...

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, npintooo12 said:

Very cool.  I have a similar rotation between a Newport/Anser style Ping Karsten and the Taylormade Spider Tour (Red).  Sometimes you just need a different look to reset the stroke.

 

I like the thought of supporting these American made specialty companies, I am just not at the financial state to be able to afford a lot of them yet...kids put a real dent in the ol' disposable income!

 

Also, do you walk/carry?  I like the Taylormade bag you have there.  I currently game a Ping Moonlite because I walk unless I have to ride but am not too proud to switch to a lightweight stand bag...

I am also not in the financial state to buy one state from them either. I got my TL from one of the game pages on FB. 

 

I do not walk. I work at a golf course so i get a cart for free but i did recently got a push cart to start walking a little bit more

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...