• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is the best market I've ever seen for selling used clubs. Prices on average seem to be 30-50% higher than the BST of just 2 years ago. I think the lockdown on gyms in a number of states has juice

If you’re not looking for much return and feel like doing a solid , find a local first tee and donate them. They’ll be greatly appreciated. 

I for one am in the keep it boat. Generally speaking in my area trade in values are awful. The amount of time and effort to post it online, deal with all the riff raff, and finally sell it for below your asking price and only make $40-$80 is too much of a hassle for me. Granted it's a different story if we're talking about a one year old driver or iron set that is still worth a pretty penny. But the standalone 7 year old putter, wedge, hybrid, fairway Wood? Not worth it. If I was really itching to get rid of stuff I'd rather donate to a local academy.

I routinely buy off BST or eBay to try different things and if you keep in good shape the resale is very easy on eBay or back on BST. For me, it is almost as easy to do a trade in versus selling on eBay. eBay you have to wait for someone to buy but you have access to a lot of bidders. Not to mention prices are high right now on used clubs. For both you have to box up and drop off for shipping. eBay will definitely net you more each time you trade in. 

TS3 8.5 Ventus Blue 7x or ZF 60TX

Ping G410 17 degree Ventus Blue 9x

Callaway UT 21 bent to 19 KBS Proto 105X

T100S 1 degree weak 4-PW Project X 7.0

SM8 50 Project X 6.5 
SM7 54 Project X 6.5 

Taylormade Hi-Toe 60 Project X 6.5

Scotty Cameron Studio Stainless Newport 2.5

Srixon XV 

This is the best market I've ever seen for selling used clubs. Prices on average seem to be 30-50% higher than the BST of just 2 years ago. I think the lockdown on gyms in a number of states has juiced casual player golf to Tiger prime interest levels. So long as you have something in decent shape from the last 5 years it has sold very quickly on BST. Even big box retailers that carry used/demo clubs are claiming record day after record day with almost no used inventory. 

• Like 2