• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i got into MG at the beginning of Covid, trying to save a few bucks. Now i'll never pay $20+ for a single glove again, highly recommend you check them out!

What's your point?  I'm interested, but what's the point of this post?  

It seems Costco and mg sell quality gloves for cheap.  You can also buy quality gloves for 3-4x.  Where are you planning to fit in this market? 

IMHO, I think you should go with the vice model and make them cool.  Not that I know how that's done.

Just because we think..."Of course someone has done that...", doesn't mean anyone has done that.

Edited by Hook'n'Loop
Typos
7 hours ago, Hook'n'Loop said:

What's your point?  I'm interested, but what's the point of this post?  

It seems Costco and mg sell quality gloves for cheap.  You can also buy quality gloves for 3-4x.  Where are you planning to fit in this market? 

IMHO, I think you should go with the vice model and make them cool.  Not that I know how that's done.

Just because we think..."Of course someone has done that...", doesn't mean anyone has done that.

Are the Costco gloves from Callaway or do they have the Kirkland logo?  

I’ve been using the Kirkland (costco) gloves for over a year now. I’ll never buy anything else ever again. They’re so cheap I can actually always have a pretty new glove and the quality is more than good enough for me. I’ve probably been through 6-8 gloves at this point and the only one I’ve ever had rip was one that was very well used. They last just as well as any other glove I’ve owned. 

ive never tried MG—if the Kirkland gloves didn’t exist I’d certain give them a try. 

MG and Kirkland are great deals.  The issues have always been inconsistent sizing. I used to love the Callaway gloves at Costco, and when they switched to Kirkland, I tried them several times and not once did I have consistent fit in each package. The last time I bought two packs and took the best four and returned the others. Too much hassle. MG gloves are thinner and there's always a longer finger, or was a couple years ago when I last tried them. 

DR: Mavrik SZ - Tour AD XC 7S
5W: Mavrik SZ - Tour AD XC 8S
3H: Titleist 816 H2 - Speeder 8.8X
Irons (4-P): Mizuno MP-20 MMC - KBS $ X
Wedges (50,54,58): Mizuno T20 Raw - KBS $ X
Putter: Newport 2.5 Special Select
Ball: Chrome Soft Truvis

I buy the MG gloves 10-12 at a time.

I mostly buy the Dynagrip Elite but buy a few of the Techgrips for the damp/humid days.

I can't see myself going to another grip.

Edited by miket_81

Go to attached link for $20 off your first order at ShortPar4.com
http://shortpar4.refr.cc/6DC52RQ