Jump to content

Steadfast golf shafts


Recommended Posts

I would love to say it's a great shaft but it came in a p.o.s round tube and guess what its broke ok it happens but I have reached out six times that's right six and no response I'm wasn't expecting a new shaft the next day but no response back is bs. If I do finally get a shaft and it's great I'll say so but I'll never buy anything from them again they have zero customer service  !!!!!!!

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Cody - they can say it's whatever tq they want, doesn't mean it is. Also for $99 there's no way their low tq is achieved through premium materials, but rather using TOO MANY layers of materials.

🤣

Posted Images

On 3/3/2021 at 9:09 AM, RandyFeigl said:

I would love to say it's a great shaft but it came in a p.o.s round tube and guess what its broke ok it happens but I have reached out six times that's right six and no response I'm wasn't expecting a new shaft the next day but no response back is bs. If I do finally get a shaft and it's great I'll say so but I'll never buy anything from them again they have zero customer service  !!!!!!!

They are awful... I should have known better than to try something so roundly disliked here.

 

They sent me an EMPTY tube!  Cap on one end, only tape on the other!  Claimed it was carrier theft. Ha

Sent me another fairly quickly.... I received a 84g 46" 3 wood shaft.  I'd ordered their raw driver shaft listed at 66g.  Now I have that thing sitting in the garage awaiting their reply.  Ive contacted them countless times now with no reply or a reply to the effect that 'we're going thru ownership changes.'   Pathetic.  I made my mistake on Jan 11th and have yet to have my original order fulfilled.  

 

DO NOT BUY STEADFAST SHAFTS!   

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...

Walter, A. I'm a 70 year old golfer and club builder with 20+ years experience. When I saw the first ad I was skeptical but had to try it. I ordered 2 shafts uncut with adapter not installed and did the rest and no grip. First thing I did was try to spine them. I did find a light spine in both. The stiffness was a little high for a regular shaft but after installing thr pxg adapter and cutting to length I did reach my goal of 220cps at 46" playing length. Set up the portable launch monitor on the first tee. My swingspeed is 90 to95. Hit 10 with old shaft. UST Proforce V2. Then 10 with Steadfast shaft. 5 ofThe Steadfast shaft were 5 to 10 yards farther than any of the V2 and 8 of the 10 were in the fairway. I gave been hitting the Steadfast shafts for 5 months now and hitting more fairways. I also bought 2 3 wood shafts with the same good results. 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

Gotta love the guys who sign up and 20mins later they are pimping for a product.

  • Like 1

Ping G410 Plus 10.5°/Alta CB55 r flex, Maltby KE4 TC 5w/Xcaliber SL FW r flex, Maltby KE4 ST-H 3h/Xcaliber HY r flex, Maltby KE4 ST-H 4h/Xcaliber HY r flex, Maltby KE4 Tour TC 5h/Xcaliber Rapid Taper r flex, Maltby KE4 Tour+ 6-G/Xcaliber Rapid Taper r flex, Maltby Tricept 54° and 58°/Xcaliber Rapid Taper r flex, Mizuno Bettinardi C06

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Walter Adamski said:

Walter, A. I'm a 70 year old golfer and club builder with 20+ years experience. When I saw the first ad I was skeptical but had to try it. I ordered 2 shafts uncut with adapter not installed and did the rest and no grip. First thing I did was try to spine them. I did find a light spine in both. The stiffness was a little high for a regular shaft but after installing thr pxg adapter and cutting to length I did reach my goal of 220cps at 46" playing length. Set up the portable launch monitor on the first tee. My swingspeed is 90 to95. Hit 10 with old shaft. UST Proforce V2. Then 10 with Steadfast shaft. 5 ofThe Steadfast shaft were 5 to 10 yards farther than any of the V2 and 8 of the 10 were in the fairway. I gave been hitting the Steadfast shafts for 5 months now and hitting more fairways. I also bought 2 3 wood shafts with the same good results. 

 

You just signed up and your first post is this? When did you start working for Steadfast? 

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 1 month later...

They advertise money back guarantee but will not respond to emails or phone calls. Sent me shafts with adapter tips that do not work. Sent them numerous emails and phone calls. Finally got a response telling me to go to a club fitter to have them fix the problem they caused. Asked for a refund and they will not reply.

This is a scam company. 

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Don Railsback said:

They advertise money back guarantee but will not respond to emails or phone calls. Sent me shafts with adapter tips that do not work. Sent them numerous emails and phone calls. Finally got a response telling me to go to a club fitter to have them fix the problem they caused. Asked for a refund and they will not reply.

This is a scam company. 

What is not working with the adapter? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/18/2021 at 9:48 AM, Walter Adamski said:

Walter, A. I'm a 70 year old golfer and club builder with 20+ years experience. When I saw the first ad I was skeptical but had to try it. I ordered 2 shafts uncut with adapter not installed and did the rest and no grip. First thing I did was try to spine them. I did find a light spine in both. The stiffness was a little high for a regular shaft but after installing thr pxg adapter and cutting to length I did reach my goal of 220cps at 46" playing length. Set up the portable launch monitor on the first tee. My swingspeed is 90 to95. Hit 10 with old shaft. UST Proforce V2. Then 10 with Steadfast shaft. 5 ofThe Steadfast shaft were 5 to 10 yards farther than any of the V2 and 8 of the 10 were in the fairway. I gave been hitting the Steadfast shafts for 5 months now and hitting more fairways. I also bought 2 3 wood shafts with the same good results. 

🤨

  • Like 1

TM SIM 2, 8* w/Ventus Black 7x

TM SIM 15* w/TB 80x

TM Tour Issue Deep Face Ghost Proto TP 2 HB  w/Thump 105x

New Level NLU-01 21* w/KBS Proto 105x

New Level 623-M 5-PW w/MMT 125 TX

54* Miura HB w/KBS 610 S+, 58* Miura w/KBS Tour Black

Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 1

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok I’m late to the party...but I just searched their website and read through it. A few observations. They have no pictures of the actual shaft??? Their description of the shaft is basically a Wikipedia of if you searched graphite shaft. No specific information or tech to speak of. And to quote Tommy Callahan...I can take a **** in a box and put a guarantee on it and all it means is you have a guaranteed piece of ****.  Based purely on the website I wouldn’t spend $1 on their product let alone $79...lol marked down from $300 😂😂

  • Haha 1

SRIXON ZX5 9.5 MIYAZAKI MIZORE 60X.                                              SRIXON ZX 13.5 MIYAZAKI MIZORE 70X                                               SRIXON H85 16 MATRIX BLACKTIE 95 SRIXON Z FORGED 4-PW CATALYST 100 6.5                                   CLEVELAND RTX4 50* CATALYST 100 6.0                                        CLEVELAND RTX4 54* CATALYST 100 6.0                                         CLEVELAND RTX4 58* CATALYST 100 6.0.                                             SEEMORE mFGP20 PLATINUM 38” SNELL MTB-X

Link to post
Share on other sites

Why are there so much hate on Steadfast?  Has anyone actually used their shafts and compared it to their current one?  I would love to see side by side comparison.  Instead of hearsay and opinions.  A good sample size would be even better.  I tend to not believe anything without actual numbers.  I want to support USA manufacturers but if their claim doesn't hold up then I will look elsewhere. Thanks!

I'll probably buy the shaft just so I can test myself.  $79 is pretty cheap.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, tee2nu said:

Why are there so much hate on Steadfast?  Has anyone actually used their shafts and compared it to their current one?  I would love to see side by side comparison.  Instead of hearsay and opinions.  A good sample size would be even better.  I tend to not believe anything without actual numbers.  I want to support USA manufacturers but if their claim doesn't hold up then I will look elsewhere. Thanks!

I'll probably buy the shaft just so I can test myself.  $79 is pretty cheap.

That you again Walter? If you actually read the thread you would find most posts are from guys who bought the shaft and are less than impressed with its performance and quality. What’s your job with Steadfast?

  • Like 1

Ping G410 Plus 10.5°/Alta CB55 r flex, Maltby KE4 TC 5w/Xcaliber SL FW r flex, Maltby KE4 ST-H 3h/Xcaliber HY r flex, Maltby KE4 ST-H 4h/Xcaliber HY r flex, Maltby KE4 Tour TC 5h/Xcaliber Rapid Taper r flex, Maltby KE4 Tour+ 6-G/Xcaliber Rapid Taper r flex, Maltby Tricept 54° and 58°/Xcaliber Rapid Taper r flex, Mizuno Bettinardi C06

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, tee2nu said:

Why are there so much hate on Steadfast?  Has anyone actually used their shafts and compared it to their current one?  I would love to see side by side comparison.  Instead of hearsay and opinions.  A good sample size would be even better.  I tend to not believe anything without actual numbers.  I want to support USA manufacturers but if their claim doesn't hold up then I will look elsewhere. Thanks!

I'll probably buy the shaft just so I can test myself.  $79 is pretty cheap.

 

For $79 or less you can get way better shafts than Steadfast from legit companies with a long history and a presence on every professional tour. 

 

Also they all have great customer service that doesn't go "too bad, so sad". 

  • Like 3

Lefty

Driver: 9° Ping G410 Plus - Tour 65S

3W: 13.5° Ping G410 LST - Aldila NV 2KXV Green 75X

3H: 19° Ping G410 - Tensei CK Pro Orange 90TX

Irons: 4i - 7i Srixon 585 / 8i - PW Srixon 785 - AMT Tour White S300

Wedges: 51° MD3 - 56° Glide 2 - 60° PM2

Putter(s): TP Mills Handmade - Kingdom Putter - SIK Pro Tour Proto - and more. 

WITB Thread

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Bad9 said:

That you again Walter? If you actually read the thread you would find most posts are from guys who bought the shaft and are less than impressed with its performance and quality. What’s your job with Steadfast?

Who's Walter?  Is this attempt at humor?  I was seriously just asking a question.  And I did read the entire thread.  I was looking for actual number comparisons.  Did you actually read what I wrote?

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, tee2nu said:

Who's Walter?  Is this attempt at humor?  I was seriously just asking a question.  And I did read the entire thread.  I was looking for actual number comparisons.  Did you actually read what I wrote?

 

Can't get numbers when shafts keep breaking 🤷‍♂️

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Lefty

Driver: 9° Ping G410 Plus - Tour 65S

3W: 13.5° Ping G410 LST - Aldila NV 2KXV Green 75X

3H: 19° Ping G410 - Tensei CK Pro Orange 90TX

Irons: 4i - 7i Srixon 585 / 8i - PW Srixon 785 - AMT Tour White S300

Wedges: 51° MD3 - 56° Glide 2 - 60° PM2

Putter(s): TP Mills Handmade - Kingdom Putter - SIK Pro Tour Proto - and more. 

WITB Thread

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, MattM97 said:

 

Can't get numbers when shafts keep breaking 🤷‍♂️

Or don’t show up at all. Empty shaft tubes...haha

SRIXON ZX5 9.5 MIYAZAKI MIZORE 60X.                                              SRIXON ZX 13.5 MIYAZAKI MIZORE 70X                                               SRIXON H85 16 MATRIX BLACKTIE 95 SRIXON Z FORGED 4-PW CATALYST 100 6.5                                   CLEVELAND RTX4 50* CATALYST 100 6.0                                        CLEVELAND RTX4 54* CATALYST 100 6.0                                         CLEVELAND RTX4 58* CATALYST 100 6.0.                                             SEEMORE mFGP20 PLATINUM 38” SNELL MTB-X

Link to post
Share on other sites

I ordered two shafts from these crooks.  When the shafts arrived,  they looked like they were pulled from other clubs even though I ordered no tip adapter.  They sanded the tip and it was uneven.  The quality is trash and the customer service even worse. They are not willing to refund my money, either.  Spread the word about these scammers.

  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Our picks

    • Wichita Open (Korn Ferry) - Discussion and Links
      Please put any question or comments here.
       
      Links to the galleries...
      2021 Wichita Open (Korn Ferry) - Tuesday #1
      2021 Wichita Open (Korn Ferry) - Tuesday #2
      2021 Wichita Open (Korn Ferry) - Tuesday #3
      2021 Wichita Open (Korn Ferry) - Tuesday #4
      2021 Wichita Open (Korn Ferry) - Tuesday #5
      2021 Wichita Open (Korn Ferry) - Tuesday #6
      2021 Wichita Open (Korn Ferry) - Tuesday #7
      2021 Wichita Open (Korn Ferry) - Tuesday #8
      2021 Wichita Open (Korn Ferry) - Tuesday #9
       
      Adam Svensson with new model of Puma golf shoes - 2021 Wichita Open (Korn Ferry)
       


       
      2021 Wichita Open (Korn Ferry) - Tuesday #1
      2021 Wichita Open (Korn Ferry) - Tuesday #2
      2021 Wichita Open (Korn Ferry) - Tuesday #3
      2021 Wichita Open (Korn Ferry) - Tuesday #4
      2021 Wichita Open (Korn Ferry) - Tuesday #5
      2021 Wichita Open (Korn Ferry) - Tuesday #6
      2021 Wichita Open (Korn Ferry) - Tuesday #7
      2021 Wichita Open (Korn Ferry) - Tuesday #8
      2021 Wichita Open (Korn Ferry) - Tuesday #9
       
      Adam Svensson with new model of Puma golf shoes - 2021 Wichita Open (Korn Ferry)
       

       
        • Like
      • 4 replies
    • 2021 Palmetto Championship @ Congaree - Discussion and Links
      Please put any questions or comments here
       
       

       
      2021 Palmetto Championship @ Congaree - Tuesday #1
      2021 Palmetto Championship @ Congaree - Tuesday #2
      2021 Palmetto Championship @ Congaree - Tuesday #3
      2021 Palmetto Championship @ Congaree - Tuesday #4
      2021 Palmetto Championship @ Congaree - Tuesday #5
      2021 Palmetto Championship @ Congaree - Tuesday #6
       
       

       
       
      Bryson Nimmer's Bettinardi putter - 2021 Palmetto Championship @ Congaree
      Dustin Johnson's got the putter try-outs going on - 2021 Palmetto Championship @ Congaree
      Scotty Cameron putters - 2021 Palmetto Championship @ Congaree
       
       
       
       
        • Like
      • 35 replies
    • 2021 Memorial - Discussion & Links
      Please put any questions or comments here
       
       
       
       

       
      2021 Memorial - Tuesday #1
      2021 Memorial - Tuesday #2
      2021 Memorial - Tuesday #3
      2021 Memorial - Tuesday #4
      2021 Memorial - Tuesday #5
      2021 Memorial - Tuesday #6
      2021 Memorial - Tuesday #7
      2021 Memorial - Tuesday #8
      2021 Memorial - Tuesday #9
       
       
       

       
       
       

       
      Piretti putter & cover for Hideki - 2021 Memorial
      Odyssey putters - 2021 Memorial
      New Odyssey (play like a kid) putter over - 2021 Memorial
      Bettinardi putters & covers - 2021 Memorial
      Ben An's Cameron putter - 2021 Memorial
       
       
      • 27 replies
    • 2021 Charles Schwab Challenge  - Discussion & Links
      Please put any questions or comments here
       
       

       
      2021 Charles Schwab Challenge - Tuesday #1
      2021 Charles Schwab Challenge - Tuesday #2
      2021 Charles Schwab Challenge - Tuesday #3
      2021 Charles Schwab Challenge - Tuesday #4
      2021 Charles Schwab Challenge - Tuesday #5
      2021 Charles Schwab Challenge - Tuesday #6
      2021 Charles Schwab Challenge - Tuesday #7
       
       

       
      2021 Charles Schwab Challenge winner will get this Power wagon
      Eric Compton testing Axis 1 putter - 2021 Charles Schwab Challenge
      Cameron putter and new cover - 2021 Charles Schwab Challenge
       
       
      • 7 replies
    • Phil Mickelson Winning WITB from the 2021 PGA Championship
      Phil Mickelson's Winning What's In The Bag? 
       
      Driver: Callaway Epic Speed Triple Diamond (6 degrees @5.5 , green dot cog) Fujikura Ventus Black 6 X (47.9 inches)
      2-wood: TaylorMade “Original One” Mini Driver (11.5 degrees) Fujikura Ventus Black 7 X
      4-wood: (Sunday only): Callaway Mavrik Sub Zero (16.5 degrees) Fujikura Ventus Blue 8 X
      Irons: Callaway X Forged UT (16) (Thursday-Saturday), Callaway X21 UT Proto (19 degrees @20.5, 25), Callaway Apex MB ‘21 (small groove) (6-PW) Shafts- 16* MCA MMT 105 TX, KBS Tour V 125 S+
      Wedges: Callaway PM Grind ’19 “Raw” ([email protected]*, 55-12*, 60-10*) Shafts: KBS Tour V 125 S+
      Putter: Odyssey Milled Blade “Phil Mickelson” SuperStroke Pistol GT Tour
      Ball: Callaway Chrome Soft X (Triple Track)
      Grips: Golf Pride MCC
       
      Link to more pics on the front-page... https://www.golfwrx.com/654804/phil-mickelson-witb-2021-may-pga-championship/
       

       
       
        • Thanks
        • Like
      • 86 replies

×
×
  • Create New...