• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not even gonna lie...I never realized that there are levels to socks!  I need to look deeper into this !! My socks have probably been costing me strokes for years !! 

Stance tab ultralight runners socks. Did 80 miles in 6 days at bandon. Toes are beat to hell but no blisters or hot spots. They don’t slide around like other socks. I have thrown the rest of my socks

FootJoy Pro Dry for me. Never used to wear golf socks ever, got a pair of these and can’t bring myself to wear anything else (socks wise) when I am golfing.

FootJoy Pro Dry for me. Never used to wear golf socks ever, got a pair of these and can’t bring myself to wear anything else (socks wise) when I am golfing.

Edited by MattyO1984
  • Like 2

Titleist TS3 8.5 Stiff Diamana D+
Titleist 915Fd 15 Stiff Rogue Black 
Titleist 915Hd 17.5 Stiff Diamana S+
Titleist T100 4-PW Stiff Project X LZ
Titleist Vokey SM6 50.08 & 54.10
Titlesist Vokey SM7 60.04
Scotty Cameron Futura 5S
ProV1x 2019

This one has 120 responses from last year going into July of this year. I dont know that sock technology has changed all that much in a year. After reading the thread above I went with Darn Tough. They are a little pricey, but they fit really well, dont slip, are super durable, and wick sweat well.

Srixon z785 9.5* - EvenFlow Handcrafted Blue 65
Taylormade M3 HL - MFS5 White Tie 60S -0.75" (42.5")
Taylormade M4 19* - UST Proforce V2h R -0.5" (40.25")
Adams dHy 24* - Alida RIP Phenom 70g R 
Srixon 565 - 5-PW - 2* flat - Nippon Modus 120 S - Best Grips Classic -0.5"

Cleveland Zipcore Tour Rack 50*/54* mid, 58* low -0.5" - 2* flat 
Slighter Proto 1 #9/Del Mar design - High Toe - Long neck - Deep Milled face - 33", 370gr, lie 71*, loft 4*
Odyssey OWorks 2ball  33.5" - 1* loft - 71* lie
WITB Link

Bombas 

• Like 1

[size=2][i]Ping G410 LST 10.5* w/ Kuro Kage XD60S[/i]
[i]Callaway Mavrik 4W w/ Kuro Kage XT70S[/i]
[i]Ping G410 3 Hybrid w/ Atmos Blue 70S[/i]
[i]Ping i210 4- UW w/ KBS Tour 120S[/i]
[i]Ping Glide 2.0 Stealth 54*WS & 58*ES w/ matte black KBS Tour 120S[/i]
[i]Odyssey Stroke Lab Bird of Prey 34” [/i]
[i]Titleist Pro V1[/i][/size]

Moved from Baleega Hidden Comfort to Stance tab.  

Driver: Callaway Epic Flash Sub Zero 10.5* Hzrdus smoke black 60g
Irons: PXG 0311 4-PW, Steelfiber 95
Hybrids: PXG 0317X 17*, 19*
Wedges: Ping Glide 3.0 50*, 54*, 60*
Putter: Ping Vault 2.0 Ketcsh (solid black)  
Bag: Mizuno K1-LO white/staff blue (something new is coming, cant decide.)
Ball: Titleist Pro V1 or Snell MTB-X

I have Adidas, swiftwick, Kentwool and Footjoy, they are all great feeling. 

TM M5 Tour 430 9 Mitsubishi Kai'li
TM SIM Max 15 UST V2 66g
TM SIM 19 Aldila RIP Alpha 6
TM GAPR Mid 4 iron 20 Fujikara Fuel
TM GAPR Mid 5 iron 23 Aldila RIP 
TM P790 6 Nippon Modus 3 130, Black 7-PW Nippon Modus 3 130
TM xFT TP 50 Nippon Pro WV115
TM Milled Grind Black Wedge 54 Nippon Pro Black WV115
TM Milled Grind Satin 58 Nippon Pro WV115
TM Rossa Ghost Tour AGSI+ FO-74

On 9/15/2020 at 8:56 PM, judgesmails55 said:

Bombas 

Love my bombas... went the retro stripe route and they look awesome. Favorite socks in my drawer.

also great for those of us who are well endowed, foot wise.

As of 6/5/20

9.5 Cobra LTD Pro with Aldila Silver 110

13 Degree Adams Speedline with Aldila Alpha 

18 Degree Adams A12 with Proforce V2

4 Utility Sub70 699u 22 degree Proforce V2

5 iron Sub70 639 CB with S400

6-PW Adams CMB with Project X 6.0

50, 54, 60 Vokeys

Tank Counter Balance #7 

I've recently found some FootJoy socks that solve the problem I've always had with the toe of the sock getting twisted or sliding off to one side during a round of golf. Almost all socks bunch up around the toes by maybe halfway through the round and it really gets uncomfortable and creates pressure points. 

The type they call "TechSof Roll Tab" don't do that at all. And they are also medium-thickness very breathable moisture wicking material which I like. I think the reason they stay perfectly centered across the toes is that each pair comes with a LEFT and RIGHT sock. So they are shaped to stay positioned correctly even when walking 4+ miles and with the torque of swinging the golf club. They aren't cheap (around 10 bucks a pair) but not nearly as expensive as some of the really premium brands of running/hiking/golf socks.  

These...I've tried tons of the expensive ones (swiftwick, kentwool, stance etc.).   

Bang for the buck is right here....

https://www.pgatoursuperstore.com/pga-men-3pk-wht%2Cgry%2Cblk/1110403.html?cgid=golf-apparel-mens-socks#prefn1=brand&prefv1=PGA+TOUR+Socks&start=1

TaylorMade SIM Max 10.5, Ventus Velo Blue 6X, 45.25"
TaylorMade SIM Ti 19, Diamana BF Blue 8X
Ping G410 19 hybrid, Tensai Blue 8X                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Titleist T100S 4 to PW, KBS C-Taper S+                                                                                                                                                                                                      TaylorMade MG 50, 54 & 58 TT S400 (Spider Man theme)                                                                                                                                                                      Scotty Cameron Phantom 12, 35"

[url="https://www.instagram.com/dnice262626/"]https://www.instagram.com/dnice262626/[/url]

3 hours ago, cn34 said:

Balega Silver antimicrobial compression socks. They're $15/Pair but they are the best socks I've ever worn. I stalk Amazon for them so if they drop below $15, I buy another pair. They are a bit thicker, but really don't feel as much once you put a shoe on.

These can be had at 15-20% off at gobros or socksaddict all the time.

• Like 1