SOLD

Pics tell the story.  A few sandy range balls left some scratches on the face.  Aside from those, this club is in exemplary shape.  I found it to be every bit as long as advertised, but three drivers is too many.  Hopefully it can find a good home here...

I ordered this driver directly from Cobra with the UST Helium Black 5F4, which is still my favorite shaft in this head.  That being said... dogs will bark, the sun will set in the west, and club hoes will buy shafts that they really don't need.  I'm including a GD Tour AD MJ 5S and an Aldila NV 55S in the bundle.

The Aldila is the original NV with a pink paint job.  Channel your inner-Bubba!  This is the 55g version, and it plays a bit softer than the 65.  The GD performs as advertised - slightly higher ball flight than the DI, and slightly softer feel.  Don't worry - it will still hold up to the vast majority of mortals.  The stock UST feels the "firmest" of the three, but in no way boardy or stiff.  It reminds me of a Tour AD IZ. 

The stock head cover and wrench were never used, and will be shipped with the club and two additional shafts.

Given the condition, and the additional shafts, I feel pretty good about $old shipped.  I'd rather play this in a travel/back-up bag than take a bath on it, so I'm pretty firm at that price.  Unless you are offering an 18ft bass boat with 250hp on the back, I'm not interested in trades.  ; - )

Thanks!

IMG_3904.jpg

IMG_3905.jpg

IMG_3908.jpg

IMG_3907.jpg

IMG_3901.jpg

IMG_3902.jpg

IMG_3909.jpg

Edited by Saluki91

TaylorMade M4 on Tour AD IZ
TaylorMade M4 Tour 3W on GD YS Reloaded
Titleist 816H 19*, 22*, 26* on Blue Board
Mizuno JPX 919 Pro (6i-pw) on Recoil
TM MG on Aldila VS Proto 100 (50*, 54*, 58*)
Bettinardi Studio Stock 28 Slotback
2020 Srixon Z Star

• Saluki91 changed the title to Cobra King SZ White w/ 3 Shafts
  • Saluki91 locked this topic
  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images