Lightweight bags with reversible straps for lefties

I’m looking for a left-handed carry bag — as in, the clubs stick out to the left rather than the right as you walk. Sun Mountain makes one, but I’m not aware of any others.

I’m looking for a slim, super-light carry bag with two straps — something like a Ping Moonlite, or Titleist Players 4 Carbon, or maybe a Jones bag ... where it’s possible to reverse straps, and it won’t place a pocket in a position where carrying that way would be uncomfortable. 

Any suggestions? Would any of the options I mentioned, or others like them, work with the straps reversed?

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Like you mentioned, I've only seen Sun Mountain offer a lefty bag.  They're great bags though.

Same, I only know of Sun Mountain to offer that set up.  Oddly enough, I'm a right handed player but have always preferred to pick up my bag with my left hand and prefer left shoulder carrying.  Right

Same, I only know of Sun Mountain to offer that set up.  Oddly enough, I'm a right handed player but have always preferred to pick up my bag with my left hand and prefer left shoulder carrying.  Right now I'm using a one strap Linksmaster Caddy version.  It's worked out well but I'd love to also have a dual strap lightweight bag that carries with clubs facing left.

On the old Ping J bags you used to be able to switch the straps and carrying the opposite way would work out well.  You just didn't want to have anything big in that large apparel pocket where your back would be.

• Like 1