Direct-to-consumer club-makers that offer lefty options?

I'm looking for direct-to-consumer club-makers that offer options for left-handed golfers -- and specifically drivers, hybrids and fairway woods. 

Here's what I know so far:

Ben Hogan: They make a left-handed set of their Edge game improvement irons. Nothing else for lefties that I've seen.

Sub 70: Sells its 699 irons model, which they market as in the "players' distance" category (and based on reviews may sit somewhere between there and game improvement), for lefties. No other options yet. 

Haywood GolfThey offer their Signature irons, wedges and putter for lefties. No left-handed option for their Signature Pro irons, which are the muscle-back version. 

New Level: They offer their 1102 Forged irons for lefties. I'm not really sure what category they fit into; they mention the heads being slightly oversized so perhaps they're game improvement irons? But I'm not sure.

That's all I've found so far. But I'd love to hear about any other DTC options, especially for drivers, fairway woods and hybrids.

• Like 1

I just bought 3 Haywood Wedges and Haywood Signature irons in Righty and they are amazing!

Callaway XR16 driver 10.5*, Project X Evenflow Red Max Carry, Regular
Callaway XR16 3 wood 15*, Stiff
Callaway Rogue 4 hybrid 21*, Stiff
Haywood 5-PW KBS C-Taper Lite Stiff

Haywood 52*, 56*, 60*  KBS Tour Stiff
Odyssey Works Versa 9

Thanks for kicking this off. Had heard of all except for Haywood, great looking stuff!

I reached out to both Hogan and Sub 70 earlier this season asking if they had any plans to release other lefty iron options, especially closer to the players category. Hogan said not likely for a long time and Sub 70 said they were planning to soon (though I took that with a grain of salt).  Would love to try something from any of these brands, but prefer lower profile/less offset.

1 hour ago, leftymatt said:

Thanks for kicking this off. Had heard of all except for Haywood, great looking stuff!

I reached out to both Hogan and Sub 70 earlier this season asking if they had any plans to release other lefty iron options, especially closer to the players category. Hogan said not likely for a long time and Sub 70 said they were planning to soon (though I took that with a grain of salt).  Would love to try something from any of these brands, but prefer lower profile/less offset.

Good to know on Sub 70 that at least it’s a consideration. I have a demo set of the 699 6 and 9 irons on the way right now — looking forward to getting them in hand.

I emailed Caley after seeing a James Robinson YouTube video (tbh I haven’t watched the video yet, but have it in my “watch later” list) to see if they were considering lefty offerings — no response yet, but I’ll update if/when they get back to me.