• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I work for Ping and you are correct ....... COVID shut down the factory in AZ for 6 weeks then it reopened and then was shut down a few more times when workers came down with COVID and the factory had

Because they don't release new clubs on your schedule? They are a privately held company, no shareholders to appease. iBlades have been out 4+ years. They don't release new clubs until they have somet

I just got the 210's and I'm pissed I didn't get them sooner.  Golf is just easy with them.

23 minutes ago, Here comes the Boom said:

I work for Ping and you are correct ....... COVID shut down the factory in AZ for 6 weeks then it reopened and then was shut down a few more times when workers came down with COVID and the factory had to be cleaned each time ..... our product is made in the USA not in other countries like everyone else so that’s why the big delays ........ also had delays from other suppliers like shaft companies ....... 2020 was a down year and we will start over in 2021 and come back strong !!!!

Ping iron heads are made in the USA?  Not China?

Edited by Steele47
4 hours ago, Steele47 said:

Oh,  nice to hear.  Whereabouts in USA then?   

The vast majority of Ping heads are made in China like everyone else. They stopped made in USA heads 5-10 years ago. Club assembly is in Phoenix

Edited by Bad9
  • Like 2

Ping G410 Plus 10.5°/Alta CB55 r flex
Maltby KE4 TC 5w/Xcaliber SL FW r flex

Maltby KE4 Tour 3h/Xcaliber HY r flex
Maltby KE4 Tour 4h/Xcaliber HY r flex
Maltby KE4 Tour 5h/Xcaliber Rapid Taper r flex
Maltby KE4 Tour+ 6-G/Xcaliber Rapid Taper r flex
Maltby Tricept 54° and 58°/Xcaliber Rapid Taper r flex
Mizuno Bettinardi C06

15 minutes ago, Strategery said:

The Office No GIF

yup. I think you have to go back to the I5 or something when they last cast club heads in the US.

• Like 1

Ping G410 Plus 10.5°/Alta CB55 r flex
Maltby KE4 TC 5w/Xcaliber SL FW r flex

Maltby KE4 Tour 3h/Xcaliber HY r flex
Maltby KE4 Tour 4h/Xcaliber HY r flex
Maltby KE4 Tour 5h/Xcaliber Rapid Taper r flex
Maltby KE4 Tour+ 6-G/Xcaliber Rapid Taper r flex
Maltby Tricept 54° and 58°/Xcaliber Rapid Taper r flex
Mizuno Bettinardi C06

As if a Ford is an "American" car.

Assembly is the hard part. Make the pieces in China; fine. It's the assembly you want to be at a high tolerance.

• Like 1

410LST 8º, 13º, 3h 18º, 210 4i, Blueprint s400ti, forged 50/54/58, fetch with breakthrough shaft. First par round 4 Oct 2020.

On 12/1/2020 at 1:13 PM, DonOmar said:

I saw on THP’s IG this morning that ping irons were already out overseas but not in the US. I’m assuming that may have just been in reference to the g425 irons that we’ve already seen, and not the i210 or iblade replacement. I figured I’d consult the experts and see if I missed anything.  

maybe you have, just not hereconfused dog GIF by HIF Australia

• Like 1