SOLD!!PRICE DROP!!! MAKE OFFER!!!!? New in Plastic SiM 8* Head ?

My tendinitis had really gotten bad to the point that I’m shutting it down for the season.  Since I don’t really know when I’m going to be able to play again, I’m selling off some of my stuff. 

? Brand New SiM 8* Head.  I ordered this head a couple months ago and with TM being so backed up it just arrived today. It is still in plastic and comes with the factory head cover.  I’ll also throw in an additional 12 gram sliding weight to really help dial it in. 8* heads are very hard to find and brand new ones are next to impossible. ? 

? Price ?

Head/Cover/12 Gram Weight- SOLD

? If you ordered this from TaylorMade it would take weeks or months to get it since they won’t even be shipping any more 8* heads until late October. ? 

? All purchases are shipped via UPS to hopefully avoid the delays associated with the post office.  Please have a residential address for shipping. ?

? Pictures ? 

3ACCBE8E-7EA2-48EB-A462-F3265A659C6F.jpeg

58743C1F-D529-4312-8AF9-E8AD3AD3F8F8.jpeg

778117CA-8459-4E07-A647-BCD5A0BD849D.jpeg

Edited by Taylormadehunter1
  • Taylormadehunter1 changed the title to PRICE DROP!!! 💣 New in Plastic SiM 8* Head 💣
  • Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

GLWS, wish the whole set up was still available.

Posted Images

• Taylormadehunter1 changed the title to PRICE DROP!!! MAKE OFFER!!!!💣 New in Plastic SiM 8* Head 💣