• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yep, this caught my eye, as well. $50 bucks for a 10x10x10 cage? With the net and a mat? And free shipping? Even if it's a crap net, I thought, I could attach my quality net and it would work, amirite

Yep, this caught my eye, as well. $50 bucks for a 10x10x10 cage? With the net and a mat? And free shipping? Even if it's a crap net, I thought, I could attach my quality net and it would work, amirite? Then I started to return to my senses and I googled yepplle. Website was created 10 days ago. No track record / history / web traffic stats. Sketchy. Nothing but glowing "customer" reviews on their website. Sketchier. Noticed the name is spelled "Yeplle" on their home page, but the url is "yepplle". More sketchier. Too many red flags for me. Decided to follow my gut..."If it sounds too good to be true..."

• Like 2

Callaway GBB Epic, 10.5*, Hzrdus T800

Taylormade RBZ, 15*, Matrix Ozik

Taylormade Rescue Mid Hybrid 19*, M.A.S. 2

Callaway Rogue 4H, 21*, Aldila Synergy 60

Callaway Apex CF16, 5 - SW, Recoil 760

Callaway PM Grind 19, 60*

Tommy Armour Impact No.3

Definitely a scam. I've seen a bunch of similar ones on FB, and they do a really good job of making the site itself look legit. One was for a 20 x 13 x 12 shelter/garage for $100, which normally goes for about $600. There's usually some little hint that you can find that will expose it as a scam, exactly like what Mad Hacker talks about above.

22 hours ago, The Mad Hacker said:

Yep, this caught my eye, as well. $50 bucks for a 10x10x10 cage? With the net and a mat? And free shipping? Even if it's a crap net, I thought, I could attach my quality net and it would work, amirite? Then I started to return to my senses and I googled yepplle. Website was created 10 days ago. No track record / history / web traffic stats. Sketchy. Nothing but glowing "customer" reviews on their website. Sketchier. Noticed the name is spelled "Yeplle" on their home page, but the url is "yepplle". More sketchier. Too many red flags for me. Decided to follow my gut..."If it sounds too good to be true..."

Yep, after I posted this I went and checked the creation of YEPPLLE as well. To soon for any reviews so I stayed clear. I’m sure they would send something in the mail but actually getting the product as described would be a long shot. I appreciate your feedback so quickly. 

9 hours ago, SecondandGoal said:

Definitely a scam. I've seen a bunch of similar ones on FB, and they do a really good job of making the site itself look legit. One was for a 20 x 13 x 12 shelter/garage for $100, which normally goes for about $600. There's usually some little hint that you can find that will expose it as a scam, exactly like what Mad Hacker talks about above.

I agree totally. I appreciate the quick feedback on this. Been looking for a good deal on one of these net set-ups For a while. This, unfortunately is not the one.