KHT Autoflex shaft

chocolate_rehab

11 minutes ago, My2Dogs said:

What’s the head weight you have your Sim2 Max at?  

I think it's 194, I can double check tomorrow. I'm playing it at 45.5" and it's D1.5, pretty much perfect. I bought some lighter weights but right now I'm hitting it so well, I'm not messing with it.

I really think this shaft does not need to be played overlength to reap the benefits. With full respect to Brooke Henderson, most regular people will struggle with consistency at 46+

Edited by chocolate_rehab

Titleist TSR2 // Autoflex SF505

Titleist TSR2 16.5 // Vista Pro 60s

Ping G25 20, 23 // Tour AD True Spec

Titleist T200/T150 5-GW // Steelfiber i80PR

Titleist SM9 54.10, 58.12 // Steelfiber i80r

L.A.B. Golf DF3 // L.A.B. x TPT

3 minutes ago, chocolate_rehab said:

I think it's 194, I can double check tomorrow. I'm playing it at 45.5" and it's D1.5, pretty much perfect. I bought some lighter weights but right now I'm hitting it so well, I'm not messing with it.

I really think this shaft does not need to be played overlength to reap the benefits. With full respect to Brooke Henderson, most regular people will struggle with consistency at 46+

Wow.  Didn’t think you could get a SW of D1.5 with the SF405, even at 45.5.  Would have thought you would have to play shorter due to the shaft just being lighter.  

seems you found the range that works best for you.  I wouldn’t change either.  I’m still trying to dial it in so I’m tinkering but once I do, I’ll stop for a while.  Maybe a week or so.  LOL. 

no seriously, when I finally find h best combo I’ll play it the rest of the summer.  I did that already last year with my Custom Mavrik and Ventus black.  I’ll still alway try stuff but I’ll keep whatever is best as the gamer. 

Callaway Paradym Smoke AI Triple Diamond 9* Proxima 6X

PXG Black Ops Tour-1 9* Ventus Blue Plus 6X

TM Stealth2 Plus 3 wood 15*- Ventus TR Blue 7X
Callaway Rogue “T” Triple Diamond 19* 5 wood- Ventus TR Blue 8X
4-PW PXG Gen5 Darkness 0311T MMT 105TX 2* flat
PXG Sugar Daddy 2  50* Axiom 125X
PXG Sugar Daddy 2  54* Axiom 125X
PXG Sugar Daddy 2  58* Axiom 125X
LAB Mezz Max-heavy version, 35” with Stability Tour Fire shaft. Press II 3.0 grip
PXG Hybrid stand bag

First off, just want to say thank you to everyone that has posted here, huge help, but also very costly!!!

Long story short, I purchased the 505 driver shaft this winter, tried it out in my PXG Proto and just couldn't get the slice out of it and the spin was way up on my simulator.  Fast forward to a couple weeks ago, purchased the 505x after more reading here (SS is 98-102, but typical aggressive transition at the top) and tried in the Proto again, little better, played with weights, but had a 2 way miss on the course so went back to my gamer shaft.  

Got bored last week and purchased a SIM2 Max driver off of here to play around with in the Autoflex 505x.  Got it in on Friday, knowing with the 26g weight it's going to be heavy for the shaft I put it on anyway, but had ordered some lighter rear weights. Anyway hit it on the simulator a few times, then played with it on Sat morning, the thing was dead straight, no slice, no draw.  Only time it went right or left was when I pulled or pushed, but they were all straight.  Played again after work last night and had the best driving round in a long time, probably ever.  This thing is just straight, so much so that I had to adjust knowing it's not going right (lots of OB right).  Tied my best round and averaged 8 more yards (using Arccos), but may more confident to hit full driver on a few holes I'd normally play 3 wood for accuracy.

Not sure if I'll play with the weights as this thing is dead straight.  Just wanted to share and say thanks for all the input here.

Edited by bigdog8211
  • Like 1

First round with the Cobra Rad Speed with the SF505X.  Head weight is 189g.  Still wow on the waggle again as the SF505XX doesn’t waggle nearly as much as the SF505X and I forgot how much they do move.

hit the ball great today.  Kidneys were really sore so I didn’t try and go after anything.  Especially driver and we had lots of wind today.  Was unusual as it was coming from a different direction that normal on this course.  I would say steady at 10-15 with gusts up to 25.  Was strange as every hole seemed to be into the wind, except 2 holes.  Or it was pushing the ball down/across.  AutoFlex and the Cobra performed beautifully.  Never tried to kill it and had a smoother and slower swing speed but easy tempo today.  Still got drives out 270ish into the wind and the 2 holes downwind I did get 300.  Nothing shorter than 265 when hit well (I had 2 left pulls as I was trying to ease the swing and didn’t rotate and arms took over for a lefty hook).  Nothing crazy distance wise like I’ve seen when I’ve gotten my swing speed up but really nice day with the driver and I didn’t feel nearly as sore as I do when I try and hit everything hard.

the one thing I also did was swing all my irons, driving irons, etc smoother and it worked really well.  Normally I do 3/4 irons swings but I can still go after them.  Today was a much easier tempo and I hit the ball crisp.  However when swinging smooth, I have a tendency to sometimes not rotate at times and that leaves right shots or dead pulls.  I have to get used to the smoother tempo but still rotate like normal. 

now I need to get a couple of the All Fit adapters so I can put them on my SF505XX shafts and also the Tensei 1K.  If anyone has any- shoot me a PM as I’ll buy them off of you.   

• Like 1

LAB Mezz Max-heavy version, 35” with Stability Tour Fire shaft. Press II 3.0 grip
PXG Hybrid stand bag

Some VERY minor testing so far with the Sim2/505X combo and it doesn't seem to provide much over my Ventus at the moment. Going to play with it some more this weekend, but what's the fair going rate for a mint 505x if I decide to sell it? 

Driver: Sim2 8* // Ventus Blue Velocore

FW: Sim 3 // Oban Devotion 

H: Sim 3/4  // Oban Devotion 

Irons: Mizuno JPX921 HMP // KBS Tour V

Wedges: Vokey 54M/58D

Putter: Spider X // SuperStroke 3

Ball: 2019 TP5x

2 hours ago, JayAreOhh924 said:

Some VERY minor testing so far with the Sim2/505X combo and it doesn't seem to provide much over my Ventus at the moment. Going to play with it some more this weekend, but what's the fair going rate for a mint 505x if I decide to sell it? 

Paid $650 and $700 for mint 505x, so around there. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, JayAreOhh924 said:

I’ll take it for $150 😂

• Haha 1

Epic Speed 9* (VeloCore Blue 6S)

SIM2 Ti 15* (Tour AD BB 6SR)

Apex UW 19* (MMT 70S)

0311XP Gen3 4-PW (Accra 90i S)

Vokey Forged 52 

Vokey Forged Black 58.12K 

HiToe 64* 
WHP 7CS

TP5x

Update: 505x had me in a few spots I only got to by absolutely going all out (and admittedly getting a little lucky) on my home course. Only got to play 11 holes due to timing, but I only hit one bad drive. I turned my SIM Max down one click of loft... might actually put it all the way down to 7, as this thing definitely has a perfect, high ball flight even at 8.5.

So played my 2nd round in Chicago at The Glen Club...great track. Played from the whites as the 3 dudes I got paired up with were...didn’t want to be that guy that plays from the blues. The good part, kinda like playing in Pinehurst from the whites is it brings bunkers into play and you have to be able to turn the ball to go around corners, etc. Anyhow, there were 10 driver holes, I hit 5 of 10. Now that might sound bad but the reason for hitting only 5 was 4 of the 5 misses were straight balls that ran out of fairway (300+ drive) or caught a fairway bunker on a straight drive at 240-250 carry. I am not mad at those at all. 

I was able to fade the ball when needed and hit a lower runner when needed. Very impressed. 

The one area I need to figure out is getting some higher launch, I am launching between 7-9. It’s been fine up here in the wind but when I get into summer play in NC it will start to hurt me. Need some practice in launching 2+ degrees higher without bringing in the misses.

Bottom line - these 2 courses I played were tough, windy and foreign. The ol’ girl gave me confidence and I truly believed every drive was going into play. I really only had 1 bad drive (still got par!) in 21 attempts. I have never said that before in my life!

The AF is here to stay. 

• Like 1

Driver - Test Mode
TM BRNR Mini 12.5 - Rogue Black 60X

TM Stealth 16.5 - Rogue Black 70TS

Titleist TS2 5W - Rogue Black 70TX

PXG 0211 7W - Rogue Black 70TX

PING G425 5H - Proforce V2 F5

PXG Gen4 PW-6 Steelfiber fc115cw

PXG Milled Wedges 50, 54, 58 - Recoil Wedge

Ping Tyne V2

ProV1x

2 hours ago, stealthall said:

So played my 2nd round in Chicago at The Glen Club...great track. Played from the whites as the 3 dudes I got paired up with were...didn’t want to be that guy that plays from the blues. The good part, kinda like playing in Pinehurst from the whites is it brings bunkers into play and you have to be able to turn the ball to go around corners, etc. Anyhow, there were 10 driver holes, I hit 5 of 10. Now that might sound bad but the reason for hitting only 5 was 4 of the 5 misses were straight balls that ran out of fairway (300+ drive) or caught a fairway bunker on a straight drive at 240-250 carry. I am not mad at those at all. 

I was able to fade the ball when needed and hit a lower runner when needed. Very impressed. 

The one area I need to figure out is getting some higher launch, I am launching between 7-9. It’s been fine up here in the wind but when I get into summer play in NC it will start to hurt me. Need some practice in launching 2+ degrees higher without bringing in the misses.

Bottom line - these 2 courses I played were tough, windy and foreign. The ol’ girl gave me confidence and I truly believed every drive was going into play. I really only had 1 bad drive (still got par!) in 21 attempts. I have never said that before in my life!

The AF is here to stay. 

What length are you playing it at in the TSi3?

37 minutes ago, The Stallion said:

What length are you playing it at in the TSi3?

Still on the road back…so will double check when I get home. I believe it is 45.5”

Driver - Test Mode

Ping Tyne V2

ProV1x

I hit a buddy's 505 this past weekend in a TS3.  I swing a driver 115 mph and waggling this it seems like a noodle.  I hit about a dozen balls with it and it really didnt feel that soft.  Ball was dead straight too. Its a really interesting feeling shaft. 

TSi3  10* Tour AD VR 7x

TSr2+ 14.5* Tour AD DI 9x

TSi3 20* Hybrid Tour AD DI 115tx

u500 4, t100 5-PW, GW Dynamic Gold x100

SM8 54s, 60d Dynamic Gold s400

Scotty Classic Newport 

On 4/24/2021 at 4:13 PM, My2Dogs said:

Anyone have any success with the Epic Max LS?  I’ve heard the head is heavy and I think someone tried to get a lighter sliding back weight.  Didn’t know how that turned out.

I tried it with my SF505XX 45 3/4” with stock weight. I liked it. Head weight was 195 grams. 

TITLEIST TSR3 Ventus Black 6-X
TITLEIST TSi2 16.5* Ventus Black 8-X
TITLEIST U-505 3i Ventus Black 9-X
TITLEIST CP-03 4i Project X 6.5

TITLEIST CP-02 PW-5i Project X 6.5
Vokey SM9 50/54/58 Project X Wedge 6.5
SIK Flo 

On 4/26/2021 at 10:50 PM, My2Dogs said:

USPS finally delivered my SF505X today with the All Fit adapter.  I got a bunch of the cogs to fit into all of my drivers.  The one question I have for folks is how the heck do they keep the rubber piece on when you have to swap out screws.  I lost one just because it fell off while trying to add the longer screw for the Cobra.  LOL. Those are a pain in the butt.  I almost lost it inside the darn head itself.  

going to  get out after work tomorrow with the SF505X and Cobra Rad Speed at 189g playing 46”.  I am also taking my Mavrik at 192g with the SF505XX just in case I don’t hit it well as I’m playing with my friends and the course is packed.  I don’t want to be spraying shots and holding up the pace.

If this All Fit works I’ll order a few more to put on one of my SF505XX, Ventus Black, Blue and Red and the 1K.  Then I can sell all my other shafts as I won’t need a shop full anymore.  

I’ll also sell the 2nd SF505XX as I won’t need 2 of them.  

The rubber washer is just to keep the screw from falling out. Since you will be moving shaft from head to head I would bypass the rubber washer and don’t use it. 

I would make sure to use whatever sleeves or washers come on the OEM between screw head and club head. 

That is what I had been doing. 

SIK Flo 

Slight update peeps. As you know I played in Chicago, best ball driving ever, but something was slightly off. Launch is really low which was fine for there and playing a Kiawah but back home here in NC that will get me in trouble with anything slightly uphill. 

So, I went back to the lab this afternoon (while I was away some extra weights came for the ol’ TSi3). The best part is that the head is figured out in that this TSi3 driver is amazing. Best sounding and feeling...you know I have tested what feels to be every driver with this AF shaft. 

Anyhoo, I made some adjustments, put a 2g weight in the back, and put a 2g lead strip a little further back and towards the heel as that is where most of my strikes land...see photos. What I realized is that when on course I am swinging easy (trees, rough, scorecard In hand) and at home in the booth I am whaling away. 

So now the head is 192 down from 194 (no adapter but screw included) and weight shifted back. I am seeing higher launch, good spin and the carry I want 250-260 which is up from 240-250. The swing weight is 1.5, right where she should be. Having the extra weights has enabled the more custom tweaks. 

I have also moved back to midsize grips across all clubs. 

I will roll with this, and feel really good about these adjustments. 

9CF3A7D0-5149-4C0C-BFDF-ABED884D6E94.jpeg

41A1E02C-4E9E-4528-A79A-546EE9C5AC48.jpeg

98A41DEA-4EF5-4102-ABDA-B7155ACCE8FC.jpeg

9E96132A-5CEB-4B15-8E86-3820C9701280.jpeg

Edited by stealthall
  • Like 1

Driver - Test Mode

Ping Tyne V2

ProV1x

So it's with great sadness that I'm giving up on all the autoflex testing. 

And that is because I'm finally set on my AF gamer this year! 505X playing at 45.5, sim2 max 9° (set at -1°) with the 24g weight swapped out for a 18g. Height weight is at 189g and this thing is perfect! Using a jumbomax wrap so not even going to measure swing weight as the grip is over 100g and will trick the scale too much. 

Last round of testing against the ventus blue today and the ventus was hot. I was seeing an average of 10 yards more carry than I have ever seen on the ventus and it was still 16 yards short of the 505X. I'd say that this autoflex experiment has improved my driver swing considerably. 

So I'm going to try and ignore @stealthall and all the other  tsi3  users as that is about the only head I haven't tested 🤣.

Soooo I'm curious has anyone done a driving iron build with an autoflex? Thinking that might be my next money pit!

• Like 3

I've been playing my Radspeed and loving the combo.  I've played it uncut but noticing my strike pattern is a little all over the face.  I find that my swing with my 3 wood is so pure and compact because the club is so much shorter.  Considering cutting my Autoflex down an inch to get it closer to the 46" mark or 46.5" spot.  My fear is will it mess with the swing weight too much?  Have people had to add lead tape to make it work?  I know most people have been working on cutting weight and using lighter weights than the standards.  What are peoples thoughts with what they've done...

1 hour ago, M44km44k said:

So it's with great sadness that I'm giving up on all the autoflex testing. 

And that is because I'm finally set on my AF gamer this year! 505X playing at 45.5, sim2 max 9° (set at -1°) with the 24g weight swapped out for a 18g. Height weight is at 189g and this thing is perfect! Using a jumbomax wrap so not even going to measure swing weight as the grip is over 100g and will trick the scale too much. 

Last round of testing against the ventus blue today and the ventus was hot. I was seeing an average of 10 yards more carry than I have ever seen on the ventus and it was still 16 yards short of the 505X. I'd say that this autoflex experiment has improved my driver swing considerably. 

So I'm going to try and ignore @stealthall and all the other  tsi3  users as that is about the only head I haven't tested 🤣.

Soooo I'm curious has anyone done a driving iron build with an autoflex? Thinking that might be my next money pit!

That’s the only driver I really haven’t tested either and do have the itch.  Did try the Epic Max LS on Friday at a course that is really tough with OB on both sides, carry hazards off the tee shot and 2nd in most cases and tons of wind (30+ gusts).  Roams through vineyards and lots of elevation changes.  Played the Epic Max LS in the AF505XX the entire day except the last 2 holes, which I switched to the Cobra RS/AF505XX as my back was really tightening up due to the round taking 5 1/2 hrs to play.  Epic performed like a champ and it did really well into the wind.  My buddy was playing his G425/Ventus Blue combo and I was at least 20yards by him all day.  One hole I was 40 as his spun up into the breeze and for some reason the Epic/AF combo seemed to flight right through it nicely.  The last 2 holes were dead into and the Cobra/AF combo also played well into the wind.  Very surprised as the launch of the shots scared me with the wind but with lower spin, they went right through.  Waiting on my All Fit adapters so I can put one on the SF505XX and then test the Cobra with the 12g heavier weight back into the head and see how it does.  Also finally got my hands on a Tensei 1K 50TX and I’ll put an All Fit on that to test.  The 60TX was as long as the Ventus Black but not as long as the AF.  Wanted to see if the lighter weight shaft would add some extra swing speed.  Also have a UST Purple Quntum coming early next week to also test vs the AF.  It’s been a fun year so far.  Want to get my driver set up before leaving for Maui in 3 weeks.  So testing a lot in the next couple of weeks.  Really do want to test the TSi3 head but cannot imagine it’s that much better than the Cobra. Almost pulled the trigger over the weekend but then I found out the seller had been hacked so glad I didn’t move forward with the purchase. 

PXG Hybrid stand bag

5 hours ago, jdorfman said:

I've been playing my Radspeed and loving the combo.  I've played it uncut but noticing my strike pattern is a little all over the face.  I find that my swing with my 3 wood is so pure and compact because the club is so much shorter.  Considering cutting my Autoflex down an inch to get it closer to the 46" mark or 46.5" spot.  My fear is will it mess with the swing weight too much?  Have people had to add lead tape to make it work?  I know most people have been working on cutting weight and using lighter weights than the standards.  What are peoples thoughts with what they've done...

If you have extra weights you can try lowering the weight and that may improve the strike location. As well, if you are not usually playing at 47” then you may want to cut it down to get closer to your ideal length. 

The weight of the head is paramount. I have on multiple occasions purposely put weight in and could see the immediate impact of 2 way miss + poor strike location. Then took all the weight out and could see an odd feel, ball would not really get going, etc. It’s really interesting. 

It might be more cost effective to mess with the weight first before cutting. You can use lead tape for now to fill in and dial in. 

A couple of us are permanently using lead tape as the head weight location is not ideal. For me (look at a couple posts up) I moved the lead tape back a bit as I needed higher launch. 

Driver - Test Mode

Ping Tyne V2

ProV1x

If toe strikes are prominent would one increase or decrease head weight or is it irrelevant? 

SIK Flo 

4 hours ago, stealthall said:

If you have extra weights you can try lowering the weight and that may improve the strike location. As well, if you are not usually playing at 47” then you may want to cut it down to get closer to your ideal length. 

The weight of the head is paramount. I have on multiple occasions purposely put weight in and could see the immediate impact of 2 way miss + poor strike location. Then took all the weight out and could see an odd feel, ball would not really get going, etc. It’s really interesting. 

It might be more cost effective to mess with the weight first before cutting. You can use lead tape for now to fill in and dial in. 

A couple of us are permanently using lead tape as the head weight location is not ideal. For me (look at a couple posts up) I moved the lead tape back a bit as I needed higher launch. 

That's where I'm at now.  I felt like for a while i was able to swing it at 47" but I've always had standard or short drivers.  For years I would use a driver shaft cut down an inch to hit the center of the face (which is odd as I'm 6'-1" so it's not because of proportions with height that I would cut it down).  I'm finding that my swing tends to be all over the place and just not consistent.  I went from a tight draw with old shafts to a solid fade/slice and high ball flight with high spin.  Originally had lead tape under my grip to get to D1 then realized that didn't do anything after talking to the Autoflex rep.  It really is all about the driver head.  I went Radspeed since I can move so much of the weight forward to lower spin and also have a 9 degree lofted down to 7.5.  Setup is great but I can just feel like club hitting off the toe (something TXG noticed as well as the club lengthens in the swing).  Only reason I though about cutting it down is past driver length mixed with how dialed the 3w swing is and in control with it being shorter.  Probably my 3w feels like a 5 iron compared to the longer driver shaft.

I'm also wondering about cutting it down because part of me wonders if I should have gotten the 505x instead as I'm right around 100-104 MPH with a normal shaft.  I feel like I have a hard time going after the 505 shaft for dispersion purposes.  I feel like I could justify getting the 505x if I cut this down and it's not the answer.  But I agree...so nervous to cut it down!!

11 minutes ago, jdorfman said:

That's where I'm at now.  I felt like for a while i was able to swing it at 47" but I've always had standard or short drivers.  For years I would use a driver shaft cut down an inch to hit the center of the face (which is odd as I'm 6'-1" so it's not because of proportions with height that I would cut it down).  I'm finding that my swing tends to be all over the place and just not consistent.  I went from a tight draw with old shafts to a solid fade/slice and high ball flight with high spin.  Originally had lead tape under my grip to get to D1 then realized that didn't do anything after talking to the Autoflex rep.  It really is all about the driver head.  I went Radspeed since I can move so much of the weight forward to lower spin and also have a 9 degree lofted down to 7.5.  Setup is great but I can just feel like club hitting off the toe (something TXG noticed as well as the club lengthens in the swing).  Only reason I though about cutting it down is past driver length mixed with how dialed the 3w swing is and in control with it being shorter.  Probably my 3w feels like a 5 iron compared to the longer driver shaft.

I'm also wondering about cutting it down because part of me wonders if I should have gotten the 505x instead as I'm right around 100-104 MPH with a normal shaft.  I feel like I have a hard time going after the 505 shaft for dispersion purposes.  I feel like I could justify getting the 505x if I cut this down and it's not the answer.  But I agree...so nervous to cut it down!!

If you get the 505x and get 2mph increase from the shaft then you are 102-106mph and in the sweet spot. I would start with getting the 505x. That might be the issue right there. 

Driver - Test Mode

Ping Tyne V2

ProV1x

My experience for those considering cutting the shaft. 

I didn’t plan to cut mine but found consistency wasn’t great at uncut length and my smash was 1.41-1.45 on Trackman when I’d always been 1.48-1.50 with traditional shafts. 

I did a bunch of testing with choking down and calculating swing weights before I cut but I did end up cutting an inch off. 

Losing 1” of length lost me almost exactly 2 mph of swing speed which was what I had read to expect. However I was then able to add a bunch of weight back to the head. I had dropped the head weight by about 10g with the full length shaft and I think it lost too much mass which dropped smash factor as even when I hit it perfect I couldn’t exceed 1.45 at the lighter weight. Dropping length and adding weight my smash is now 1.45-1.48 which has offset the lower swing speed and then some on ball speed and it feels way easier to swing. 

Even at the shorter length (it’s now .25” longer than my prior shaft) I’m still a good 5 mph of swing speed faster than pre AF and my average ball speed is slightly above my

old max and I can scare 170 mph ball speed on good days which I would have laughed at before this shaft. 

Received my AF505 last week and installed it on my Cobra Rad Speed 9 degree driver which I play at 10.5 with the motor F1 Stiff shaft 12g weight in the front 2g weight in the back.

Lets just say the first range season was a disaster high ball to the right, played with the stock weights and lofts still nothing good.

Day 2 took out the 12 gram weight still standard raw length with marginal results but nothing that I would say justified the 800.00

This day was also lesson day with my club pro let him try it and just disastrous results he said keep the stock shaft and move on as that is straight and long.

So now I'm disappointed to say the least and getting ready to put it on the bay.

I decided to try one last thing.

I cut the shaft 1/2 inch I added the cobra connect grip I removed the 7 gram weight from my cobra tour 3 wood and headed out to play golf with a group I have not played with but I know they play weekly with our head pro so I was a little nervous about looking like the guy who has the 800.00 shaft that does not work.

So they play from the blues and I generally play from the whites as I hit the ball around 235/240 and play to a 6 at out course.

First tee bombed it farther than I do from the whites and 10 yards past the guys I am paired up with!

Ok to fast forward this was the show all day long straight and with my best shot being 267.

The club sits in at D1 and so far it's a true keeper so the moral of this story is tinker around with it until you find a set up that works.

I have mine at D1 9 degree 7g weight in the front and 2g in the back.

I will report back Tuesday after my round and let you know if this show continued.

Average swing speed before AF is 94 don't know the new speed will find out Tuesday.

Now I just need to find a 7g weight to put back in my 3 wood and I have not had any luck so if any of you know where I can get one please reach out.

Thanks.   

Golf Daily

On 4/27/2021 at 2:01 PM, M44km44k said:

Anyone need to offload all of these extra unused sim 2 weights let me know😜... About to start testing on the sim 2 and haven't had a chance to order extra weights yet.

same here.  just waiting for my Sim2 head to get here in the next couple days.  

Ping G400 max
Ping G410 5 wood
Ping G410 7 & 9 woods 

Titleist T350 irons
54* & 58* Sub70 JB Wedges
PXG Operator H w/ BGT stability tour shaft or  SIK FLO C with LAGP shaft

4 hours ago, jdorfman said:

I'm slower than you on normal shaft and 505x was best move I've made since testing. Night and day difference on results and I can swing as smooth or aggressive as I want now with no more punishment. Everyone's different but I think going up a flex is the way to go on these. I know many of us here have done just that and have had success.

I'll probably end up getting the 505x after all is said and done.  I went forward and cut the shaft down as when I went to the golf shop it looked like not only was it playing too long for me but the club was sitting at D8.  I could have gotten some weight out of the head but as is I was already having a hard time hitting the center consistently at the old length.  Now with the shaft cut down I was able to get it to D1.3.  Going to hit the range and get out for a quick 18 tomorrow.  Hoping it's more consistent now.  If not, I will be in the market for the 505x very shortly.